All Comments on 'Woman Loves His Small Cock'

by Satsumabook123

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Its a great prelud to part 2 when something or someone else shatters his confidence. As long as she still loves him those internal struggles of emotion could allow the reader to invest in the characters.

craigoolcraigoolover 1 year ago

Anonymous doesn't write, so they should not be relied upon for writing advice. You write a lot to stories here on Lit, most of them very good. The premise of this story is that super dicks are not required, happiness can be found by two people without super sex attributes. It's a good premise, it is also true in real life. The part of the critique I do buy into is that it is Act I of what should be a three act story. That is easily remedied. Simply write act II and Act III. If you listen to your characters, they will tell you what they want to do next. Re-affirming that listening to each other and doing what makes your partner feel good are the basics of real world sex will strengthen the story and your response from the community.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That is so hot.Loved it

IfWeOnlyIfWeOnly5 months ago

Great! Made us feel we were there too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSatsumabook123@Satsumabook123
I am a very amateur writer. For a couple of years I wrote lots of stories just for fun, not showing them to anyone else. While I do make every effort the stories will contain many errors as I am dyslexic.The stories will never win any awards but I hope that many of them will b...