All Comments on 'Woman Power'

by lostopportunity

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years ago

That was an intriguing slice of erotic fun, my darling! xxxxx

MigbirdMigbirdover 2 years ago

Intriguing idea from a not so twisted imagination. The closing paragraph does not come as a real surprise as your story unfolds, but the last two lines are “tongue in cheek” hilarious. They make the story outside of the fact that she does all the work to transform Kevin into Kelly. Maybe there is some humor (ironic) in that as well. By the way, in a comment to your previous “Reunion” story author Pixiehoff offered to help with editing; anyone who wants to share their writing benefits from editorial help. Even outstanding writers like Pixiehoff benefit. No harm in asking; you will be pleased you did. Thanks for continuing to share.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Has replacing As, multiple times.

Finish for finished.

It is the small things, that should be caught by your Proof Reader, that will lower some scores; a 4 in this case. Wonderful aspect from which to approach, and tell this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Long time married - I'd love to switch bodies for 24 hours.

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 2 years ago

Very cute and compelling story

sissygirlErica17sissygirlErica17about 2 years ago

Very well done Cheryle. You captured what some of us think and we think that way. A nice perspective from an intelligent ladies point of view as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Changed

My trip down cross dressing road was made possible by my girl friend.She changed me in to a woman to play with for sex.At first i said no but soon things started to change.I started to develop breast lose my body hair my waist got smaller my hair got longer.Soon she had me wearing a bra panties blouses and skirts with heels.She would do my make up and nails and hair.One night her friend came over and things changed again.Now she was going to make me a real woman.She told me i was to suck his cock and swallow his load of cum.If i said no she would send pictures of me dressed to all my friends.So now i suck no only his cock but all her friends cocks.Soon sucking their cocks was not enough for her they now fuck me and do ass to mouth filling me with their loads of cum.I now am her sex slave and cock hoar .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I told my girlfriend one time, that it must be hard, difficult and exhausting to be a woman, and imparted to her, all that a girl / woman had to do to look pretty before going out. Gloria just sat and listened to me, not saying a word to interrupt me, but absorbing it all. I enlightened her of applying make-up and what make-up there was to apply, then pantyhose or stockings, be they self-hold ups or with a garter belt. Telling her about women's corsetry and lingerie, dresses, skirts and not a word came from her. Then after i had said all, I realised how much she now knew of me, that other men would not have a slightest interest of. We were in her mom's house, and she told me as we are here with mom away, you can strip and follow me to the bathroom. I asked her why? Then she told me just do it and obey me, without question. I undressed to my underpants, which made her mad at me. Get them horrid things off at once, I want you stark naked. I walked pass her to the bathroom, and she hit me on my bare bottom with her the sole of her heel, she had taken off. I screamed out like a girl.

TFSallyAnneTFSallyAnneover 1 year ago

Very nice dear, it's like you been watching my life!

lostopportunitylostopportunityabout 1 year agoAuthor

thank you very much for the nice comments they mean a lot

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I enjoyed it, but like many of your stories, it was too short. You could go into more detail, and your spelling needs to improve for you to be seen as a serious erotic writer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlostopportunity@lostopportunity
I hope you enjoy reading my stories as much as I enjoyed writing them while typing in the darkness of the night. Join me in my adventures into the ancient primal dance of sex, love, playfulness, perversions and fun. Exploring my body writhing in pleasure as my fingers explore ...

story TAGS