Woman's Choice, Rochelle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After dinner, Martin walked Rochelle back to her cabin, and said, "If there is something you need to know, speak up. There will be quite a lot to learn. Ask me, or Carlene, the second stewardess. Alternatively, ask Alyssa for instruction, because if you do not get it right, you will be in for a mighty stir up. All work on board will be flawlessly executed. If not otherwise occupied, you will be out of bed by 6.30 am and have breakfast by 7.am and start work at 8.00 am. Have you got that? Now, Rochelle, the rest of the day is yours."

She retired into her cabin, and as it was about bedtime, undressed, slipped on her nightwear, and got in between the sheets. However, it took a long time before she drifted off to sleep. There were so many thoughts running around in her head, but one thing was certain, as she had made it this far, she was going to win this life for herself.

Morning came, and it seemed very early; she had the impression she had only just gone to sleep. Feeling the motion of the vessel, and hearing the engines running, Rochelle knew that her adventure was underway.

Hurrying out of bed, she visited the head and relieved her bladder, then had a quick shower, dressed again in her casual clothes, and hurried along to the crew mess. A crewperson was setting up the tables, and the Chef was already at the slide with an excellent breakfast laid out in trays. Rochelle looked the food over and thought to herself, 'I must be careful in how much I eat; it looks delicious, but if I get fat, I am out of a job and a dream.'

Arriving back at her cabin, she found Martin waiting for her, ready to start her day. She thought, 'This is the first day of a new chapter of my life.'

***************

Carlene came up to her right after breakfast, saying, "Rochelle, first we are going to see Alyssa, the chief Stewardess for a meeting, and then I will show around the yacht."

They walked to Alyssa's office, knocked, and entered. Alyssa offered them a chair, and listed off Rochelle's duties, saying, "Listen carefully to Carlene, and when you have become oriented as to where Everything is situated, go down to the seamstress and have your uniform fitted. Tomorrow you will start on light duties. That is all for now."

Rochelle remembered and answered, "Thank you, Ma'am."

She then walked alongside Carlene as they moved around this wondrous vessel. The splendor and opulence overwhelmed Rochelle; for once, she was almost speechless.

Carlene offered, "A large part of your job is to keep it this way."

To which Rochelle said, "I will do my best. One question Carlene. We are underway, where are we headed? How will I know where we are going, and who will be our visitors, and who are the important people among the groups?"

Carlene stated, "One of the officers gets a list every morning from the Captain, and will pass everyone a copy as soon as we finish breakfast. Your list will start tomorrow morning, and your other question, we are going first to Brisbane then to Tahiti, traveling on to San Diego, USA."

After receiving her uniforms and gowns, Rochelle started in on her duties, and by the end of her first fortnight, she was well-schooled into her work. She also learned that for the crew, when there were no visitors or the owner on board, the atmosphere became more relaxed.

They could meet in the crew lounge after their shift and talk about their day, play cards, and have a drink together, so long as their imbibing was light. All the crew fraternized at various times according to their shifts. During conversation, Rochelle

found out, that any drunkenness or aggressiveness would earn time in the brig. This also applied to guests.

Rochelle had been introduced to Captain James Hardy, who was aged about 45 years; he stood very upright and looked very fit. His hair was a brown colour, and his immaculate uniform looked as if he had been poured into it. But the most striking thing about him was his steel-grey eyes, which were so expressive.

He looked her up and down, and she could see that he approved of her beauty and bearing. Showing her around the bridge, he pointed out the various controls, and the radio and radar equipment. Although she did not understand most of this information, she appreciated that all equipment on the bridge was the very best that money could buy.

On the morning of arrival in San Diego, Rochelle received her notice that the ship's owner, Mr. Peter Goldsmith, would be coming on board together with five other visitors. Chief Stewardess, Alyssa, was very wound up and was rushing around inspecting all the cabins and furnishings, etc. ensuring they were immaculate, paying particular attention to the owners' suite.

After docking at the marina, the crew and stewardesses were lined up beside the gangway so that Mr. Goldsmith could inspect them as he came aboard. He spoke to each and everyone and knew most by name. When he came upon Rochelle in the line-up, he stopped in his tracks. This attention overawed her, and when Mr. Goldsmith asked her name, she could hardly speak. "Rochelle, Sir," was all she could get out. After he had passed, he had a word to Alyssa and then moved on with Captain Hardy.

Alyssa then dismissed the crew members. She called Rochelle to come to her office and invited her to sit down, which made her wonder what she had done wrong.

Alyssa put her at ease, saying, "Do not be anxious. You are excused from duties, Rochelle because Mr. Goldsmith wants you to accompany him at dinner on board tonight. You will choose one of the gowns you have in your wardrobe, together with the shoes and the jewelry—this your real chance to make a big impression. I may also say that Mr. Goldsmith and his visitors will be traveling on to Europe with us via the Panama Canal. Oh, by the way, dinner is at 19.30 hours."

Rochelle had taken stock of Mr. Goldsmith, and she saw that he was a fine upstanding man of about 64 years. He stood about 6'2" and obviously worked out frequently. Of course, he had dressed meticulously in a white suit with a floral open collar shirt. There seemed to be a natural aura of confidence about him, together with a very sexual undertone.

During the afternoon, when she was having a preparatory rest, her ship phone rang.

Mr. Goldsmith spoke, "Sorry to trouble you, Rochelle, but would you meet me in the owner's lounge about half an hour before dinner? We have a bit of catching up to do."

Rochelle then started to get ready for the evening, determined to make her mark on Mr. Goldsmith. She slipped into the shower and quickly scrubbed her already clean body to perfection.

She then organised the Salon and was due there in half an hour to have her nails, hair, and makeup done. An hour and a half later she walked back to her cabin, ready to start dressing. Taking out the dark green full-length gown, she laid it on her bed, then she went to her lingerie drawer and selected a lace bra and bikini panty set, seamed hold up stockings and her silver slim wedge shoes. While doing this, she sorted through her jewelry and found a suitable necklace. It was not very expensive, but it was the best she had.

Rochelle stood in front of her full-length mirror and admired her sleek nude body, thinking to herself, 'I am great bait. I hope Mr. Goldsmith takes a bite.'

By the time she was fully dressed, it was right on time to meet the boss. As she walked down to the lounge, she happened to pass Martin. They stopped, and Martin said, "Oh my God, Rochelle, you look exquisite. I hope Mr. Goldsmith appreciates you."

She smiled, "That's the idea, Martin."

****************

When she met Mr. Goldsmith at the entrance of the lounge, Rochelle could see that he was impressed. He took her hand and kissed the back of it in a very affectionate way, and she felt a squiggle run down her body right to her fanny.

Sitting in the lounge, Rochelle opened the conversation by saying, "Sir."

Mr. Goldsmith cut her off, saying, "My dear when we are together, would you call me by my Christian name. It is Maurice; otherwise, we are too formal."

By the time the guests had come into the dining room, she had found out that Maurice had started with old money and had moved on to developing large buildings in many cities around the world. He owned an extensive building organisation. He was married with two children who had finished university and were on their own. The Yacht was traveling on to Europe once they left Florida. His wife would be joining the ship at Fort Lauderdale. Of course, this knowledge did not change her objective of seducing Maurice, and she knew she had this 20-day voyage to succeed in her plan.

Maurice, of course, questioned Rochelle as to her background, and during this, she told him about living in a small city on the east coast of NZ. How this position on his vessel was a lifetime ambition which had come to fruition; that when Martin had approached her, she could not believe her ears and accepted his offer right away. Rochelle did not tell Maurice that she had walked out of her marriage to join the Yacht, remarking that she would do anything to advance her position on this ship, as she loved traveling and meeting new people.

Just then, Maurice's guests entered the lounge, and each was introduced to her in turn. The three males Charles, Brian, and Edward, listed banking as their occupation, and the two females Jenny and Susan, were CEOs of large corporations. The room smelt strongly of money.

Captain Hardy joined them in the lounge with Alyssa on his arm much to Rochelle's surprise. The party now being complete, they headed into the dining room.

The table setup and the luxury almost took Rochelle's breath away. She had never seen such opulence; however, she carried the moment off as though she was born to it.

Ship-owner Maurice sat at the head of the table, and Rochelle sat on his right, with the Senior Banker Edward, sitting next to her. Captain Hardy seated to Maurice's left with Chief Stewardess sitting on the Captain's left. The other men and women were sitting man woman and the same again.

Maurice then said, "We are all friends around this table, so I will appreciate everyone dropping your formal titles and using our forenames."

Maurice signaled the steward serving as wine waiter to bring the Champaign over and pour a toast. With the glasses filled, he first proposed a toast to their evening together, then a second toast to Rochelle as the most attractive companion he had known.

As the dinner proceeded and the wine did its duty, the conversation became less formal and friendlier; even Alyssa let herself go. They talked about business, this beautiful yacht and world affairs, and as dinner parties go, sex became the subject raison d'être, with stories and anecdotes of past encounters. Maurice began to feel up Rochelle's leg subtly, and she noticed that Peter was running his hands over Alyssa's body.

Jenny, one of the lady visitors, asked, "Could I have some of that too. Bring me the wine steward for company."

Steward Alec was summoned to the table, as was Carlene to accompany one of the bankers. The other banker hooked up with the second woman sitting at the table. Rochelle could see that the household staff all served the double duty, 'Service and Sex.'

Alec, however, being very used to this setup, excused himself, saying, "Please forgive me till we finish serving dinner, and then I will join you in the lounge."

The dinner group broke up at about 23.00 hours, some people sitting in the lounge, and some moving off as couples. Maurice suggested to Rochelle that as the evening was warm, that she might like a stroll out on the deck. All were now couples, and Rochelle knew where the next step would end up.

They were strolling along the deck, and Maurice had his arm around Rochelle, holding her so close that she could feel the warmth emanating from his body. He stopped and turned her; he placed his arms around her body, pulling her close and gently kissed her on the lips. She could feel her body respond. After all, it had been about six months since she had had her last fuck, and she needed a cock in her twat. She could feel his cock up hard against her belly, and it felt great.

When Maurice requested that she goes back to his suite, she declined knowing that holding him off would make his desire and needs more urgent. She wanted to gain a hold over him, and she would use her body and sex to achieve this. To this end, she pleaded that she was ending her period, and she would be available tomorrow night, saying, "And that's a promise."

Maurice requested Rochelle's company during the day, so he arranged with the Chief Stewardess that she be excused from duty for the day. This act pleased her as she wanted to preen and be at her best and brightest for her coming evening with her targeted man.

She enjoyed her morning on deck as the ship cruised down along the coast on its way to Panama, coupled with a leisurely coffee with Maurice. Skipping lunch, making the excuse that she was not hungry, Rochelle returned to her cabin.

Her main problem was that because the food was so delicious, she worried about gaining weight. After spending the afternoon in the Salon, she returned to her cabin to dress for the evening. She was relaxed as she chose a gown together with the perfect underwear set. Thinking to herself, 'I don't know why I bother as I will not be wearing these clothes for long.'

At 19.00 hours, Rochelle strolled along to the lounge to meet up with last night's group. Maurice met her at the door. Tonight they were not so formal and were together as couples. Alyssa was gripping tight to James, and she was wearing a just fucked look. With some subtle questioning, Rochelle found the couple had spent the afternoon in the Captain's suite, and also Brian and Susan were a couple who had also disappeared for the afternoon.

Dinner was not as drawn out as the night before and was all over by 21.30 hours, mainly because Maurice had the urge to get Rochelle into bed. She feigned reluctance to leave the guests, causing Maurice to get a little impatient with her. Still, she knew what she was doing, tending to dawdle along the passageway to the master suite, stopping to place her arms around his neck, and gently rub her body against him as they kissed and fondled each other. She could feel his erection growing bigger and harder as they walked along.

Maurice had become very excited, and his hands were shaking so much with anticipation that he had problems running the key card into the door lock. Once inside the room, he pulled Rochelle into a tight clinch and started feeling for the zip fastener on the back of her gown.

"Hey, hey, slow down. You have me here for the whole night, Maurice. I'm not going to run away. Let us savour the sex we are going to have."

Maurice had never been told to slow down, and it miffed him a bit. However, he also realised that this was a woman who had quite some experience in the enjoyment of sex, and he prepared himself to go along with her wishes.

Rochelle grinned and questioned him, "When are you going to pour us some Champaign?"

As they sat on the lounger together sipping their drink, she leaned over and picked up her clutch purse. Opening it, she picked out a small bottle and shook a little blue pill into her hand. She gave it to Maurice.

"Here, take this lover."

He held up his hand, saying, "What is this? I have never needed Viagra before, and I am a very fit man. I can handle you."

Rochelle looked him in the eye, saying, "With what I am going to do to you tonight, you will need it."

Finishing her first glass of Champaign, she started by unbuttoning his shirt. As she did this, she kissed and licked every piece of flesh as it became exposed. As she tweaked his nipples with her fingers and licked his top lip, she knew by his breathing that he was getting more excited. Maurice reached around her back and slid the zip fastener on her gown down to the bottom, just above her arse crack. Then, bringing his hand back up her back, he slipped the clips on her bra open; once this had happened, her dress and bra fell away from her chest, exposing her nipples so that they rubbed against Maurice's broad chest, and her hardpoints further stimulated his senses.

Easing back from their clinch, Rochelle rubbed one hand up his chest till she could hold and squeeze his man boobs, and when his nipple pushed out, she latched on to it and sucked it almost as though she would get milk out of the nipple. Maurice had never experienced this sort of stimulation before. It was then he decided to swallow the pill with a sip of Champaign.

When Rochelle stood up, her gown slipped off her body, and she stood there in all her glory, just small panties, shoes, and stockings, her lightly tanned skin almost glowing under the artificial lights in the suite. Her shiny dark brown hair draped over her shoulders.

It had been a very long time since Maurice had seen such beauty, and he developed the most significant cock of his life. She knelt and undid his belt then slowly pulled his trousers down, lifting his feet one at a time to remove his shoes, socks, and then his pants, till she had him stripped.

Sliding his leopard patterned briefs down his legs, Rochelle brushed her cheek up against his striking, rigid cock. She took it in one hand, pulled it towards her lips, and as she stroked it, she placed a warm kiss on the knob.

"Yes," she whispered, and then opened her mouth, a little wider and wrapped her tongue tightly around the helmet and licked the precum off the end, then took it deep into her mouth, as far as she could, without gagging.

She took her time, pulling her mouth off his cock and slowly brushing her fingers through the soft hair around his balls, avoiding direct contact with his shaft. She then rocked her hips up onto his hand, sending an unmistakable message. In response, he gently slid one finger in between the folds of her pussy and found the slippery wetness that he knew would be there, smoothly moving his fingertip up and around the base of her clitoris, which produced a sharp intake of breath from Rochelle. He then eased his finger back down and slowly entered her vagina. A second trip around her clit prompted a soft cry of sensuality, and then she placed her hand over his applying more pressure to her clit.

Without another word, Rochelle moved away from him and slithered up the bed, stretching out near the center, inviting Maurice to her, to cuddle up close. He joined her, claiming half of her pillow as his own, keeping the remaining cushion close by for later use.

Maurice spooned behind her, kissing the back of her neck just under her hairline and breathing the perfume which stimulated his senses. With his arms around her body, he cupped her tits and gently squeezed her nipples, sending delicious tingles throughout her body. While they lay there, he slipped one hand down between her legs to the centre of her being, running a finger over and around her clit, and each time his finger passed over the tip, she pulsed and moaned. She was by now quite aroused. Rochelle thought this was an excellent time to let her body cool down, not wanting to orgasm too soon.

Rolling Maurice onto his back and sliding down the bed, she knelt between his legs, and starting at his feet, she massaged each foot in turn and then worked her way up his legs. She stroked both in turn with her fingers and gently scored his skin with her nails, bringing extra life to the cock in front of her face. Kneeling over his legs, Rochelle leaned forward to lick and stroke his cock, taking it into her mouth once more, and again applied suction to the knob and shaft. She rocked her head up and down, taking it to the back of her throat and then out to her lips. When she could feel Maurice starting to edge, she stopped and removed her mouth.