Woman's Choice, Rochelle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alyssa and Rochelle stayed close together, traveling to the funeral and were inseparable from thereon. Alyssa consoled Rochelle, and on the way back to the ship had to say by way of being facetious, "Well dear, you have managed something I have never done. I have never fucked anyone to death."

That brought a sad smile to Rochelle's face.

When all the crew assembled in the lounge, Captain Hardy stood.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I know I am being formal. I have read through Maurice's Will, and I will now tell you what will happen.

"I am directed to say; everyone is to be discharged from this employ. You will each receive six months pay in lieu of notice. This will be credited directly to your account at your bank, as have all your previous payments. Sadly, I also am discharged, and this ship is to be sold. You all have 48 hours to remove your belongings, and I thank you for your loyal service."

Alyssa and Rochelle walked away from the meeting, back to Rochelle's cabin. They decided to sit back and have a wine and a talk. The next day they both visited their bank and perused their accounts.

Both at the same time, exclaimed, "Oh, my God, I didn't realised I had so much money."

Alyssa then contributed, "Rochelle, we can buy a house each, and we will never have to work again."

Rochelle asked, "Do you want us to live together or separately?"

Alyssa said, "Let's stay separate for a while. We may get on together at the moment, but we might get in each other's hair at a later date. We can always visit as we wish."

They then went house hunting. After a few days, they found a beautiful older duplex a very short distance along the coast with a warm country air about it, and it was vacant.

Each person shifted into their side of the house, and once settled, they came together to have another wine.

Rochelle sat back in her lounger and said out loud, "Alyssa, I am delighted that I made my choice. I am financially well off, and I will never have to fuck another person whom I don't want to."

Finish