Woman's Choice, Rochelle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After she had come three times in a row, he got on top of her and firmly pushed his cock right up into her cunt and then, without waiting, vigorously fucked her till she was screaming as she came over and over again.

Tiring, Maurice filled her with his semen, then slipped off to one side and lay beside her.

"How was that?" he asked breathlessly.

When Rochelle could speak, she said, "Maurice, I intended to give you the fuck of your life tonight, but I think you have turned the tables on me. That was magnificent."

Maurice replied, "Well, you talked me into using Viagra; it certainly works."

She cuddled up close, and Maurice whispered in her ear, "Rochelle, you are out of this world, and you must be the most exceptional fuck among all women."

As they recovered, she asked, "My lover, you will always want me in your bed, won't you?"

To which he replied, "Yes, please."

"That being so, I intend to give you that to which most men aspire. Would you like to take my virgin arse? It is where no one else has ever been."

When she made this proposition, Maurice became hard again.

Rochelle turned over onto her hands and knees, sighing, "I will use this lubrication that I have here to make your cock slip in easily."

She poured some on her fingers and poked it into her anus and then greased his cock. While she was doing this, she asked, "Have you ever fucked an arsehole before?"

"No. I have wanted to but never had the opportunity."

Rochelle murmured, "Well, this is it. I want you to take me but go slowly. This is my first time."

Maurice had an excellent hard-on, and getting behind her, he offered it to her bum.

He began pushing a little harder and then harder again. She held her ground till the mushroom head of his cock popped into her bowel.

Moaning, she said, "Take it slowly till I get used to it."

As the pains turned to pleasure, she pushed back until he was balls deep in her. She then said "Now fuck me, lover,"

Maurice groaned, "My God, woman, you are tight, but I love it."

Having come recently, he could keep shafting her for quite a long time, at which point Rochelle had a crashing orgasm, which in turn made him come again, filling her bowels with semen.

As they rolled over onto their sides, he slipped out and tiredly said, "That was the best fuck that I have ever had."

She murmured, "Me too, lover."

She grabbed him, pulled him close, and kissed every square inch of his face. Both then dozed off to sleep.

In the morning, Rochelle woke before Maurice, and as she was stretching her aching limbs, he wakened to feel her body hard up against his.

She asked, "Do you want to shower with me? I think I need it. I am all sticky with dried love juice. I don't know whether it is yours or mine or both."

Maurice agreed to shower together, so they walked nude into the shower. In turn, both peed in the commode and entered the shower. Having soaped each other and washed off, Rochelle knelt and took his cock into her mouth. When he hardened up, she asked, "Do you want me to suck you off, or shall we go onto the bed, and I will fuck you this time?"

Maurice opted for the fuck, so back to bed, they walked and got under the covers. Rochelle sat on his abdomen, and then, as she passionately kissed him, she slid back down, taking his rigid cock full depth into her body.

Maurice breathed, "My God woman, you certainly know how to impress a man."

After they finished, both had to go shower again.

It was about 11.00 hours when everyone assembled on the stern deck, having very recently had breakfast. Rochelle noted that everyone had that just fucked look. Jeanette and Jacque more so than others.

The ladies decided to get some sun. They walked back together to their cabins and donned their bikinis, and the men drew up their deck chairs and talked business, which of course, was ostensibly; the reason for joining this voyage.

***************

Arriving at Lisbon, 'The Spirit of Spring' tied up at the dock at 16.00 hours.

Maurice said to Rochelle, "I am leaving this ship for a few days to look after my business interests, and I will pick up the vessel at Cannes. You will go back to your usual duties during that time, working with Alyssa, the Chief Stewardess, although you will be expected to dine and socialize with my wife and guests. There will be a couple of guests aboard as will Jeanette and Jacque.

"Our vessel will be docked here for two days, and it will be a five day run to Cannes. Be a good girl for me."

Maurice left the vessel first thing the next morning.

Dinner the following evening was a quiet affair without Maurice, but there were Captain James and the two men guests Robert and Gerald to keep the party going. Rochelle was enamored with Jacques and decided to use this opportunity to try to seduce him. While they were all sitting in the lounge, Rochelle and Jacques were talking. Captain James came up to them and spoke to Rochelle.

He pulled her aside, quietly saying, "I want you to accompany Gerald tonight as he is our guest and an important contact for Maurice."

Rochelle spat angrily, "Who the hell do you think you are? I was talking to Jacques, and I am not going to bed Gerald on your orders."

Captain James looked harshly into her eyes, his piercing blue eyes flashing and his face stern. "Go to your cabin Rochelle. I will see you at 09.00 hours in the morning."

To which she replied, "You can't make me."

Captain James quietly signaled to the steward standing by the door, who had been watching Rochelle's defiance. He walked over to her, took a very firm grip of her arm, and walked her out of the lounge to her cabin.

Opening the door, he pushed her inside.

"Be ready, and I will get you in the morning at 08.50 and take you down to the quiet room."

The next morning at the appointed time, she heard the key in the cabin door lock. The steward walked in. Rochelle was sitting on her bed. Without saying a word, he grabbed her arm, pulled her upright, and walked her out into the passageway. They both knew where they were going.

Once inside the quiet room, she found the stewarding and household staff standing lined up, and Captain James seated at a desk. She was brought to stand in front of the Captain, and he acknowledged her. It was all very formal.

Captain James opened the proceedings saying, "Rochelle, as you know, at sea, I am the sole judge and authority on the vessel. You have disobeyed my orders and were very insolent and intransigent as well. What have you to say in your defense?"

She replied, "I am my own person, and you have no right to order me around, sir."

The Captain then spoke up. "Madam, firstly, read your contract. It will tell you that I can do as I wish. I am in charge, and you will obey orders. Now, I will order your punishment."

"You are to have ten strokes of the cane at one-minute intervals on your bare posterior."

To the steward standing beside him, "Bring out the frame."

The assembled ship company looked at each other, but the room was very silent. With the frame in place, Rochelle's arms were strapped to the uprights, and her legs were spread, and ankles strapped to the bottom legs.

She was now standing spread-eagled. A steward stood behind her and tore her dress from her back, including her panties leaving her naked.

The Captain then spoke up, "Strike her bum, but do not break her skin."

The Captain called now, and the canning began, and they started counting. Rachelle screamed as the first switch hit.

The Captain said, "Rochelle, this room is soundproof, and no one will hear you."

The second strike connected, and the pain was blinding. After the third strike, all she did was whimper and pee herself, and after the sixth one, she passed out, but that was not the end of the punishment.

"Bring on the bucket please," called Captain James

The Captain then ordered that a bucket of cold water be thrown over her. When she came around, the last four strokes were delivered.

Rochelle was semi-conscious when she was taken down and carried back to her cabin. Alyssa, the chief stewardess, accompanied her, lay her on her bed, and produced some soothing lotion which she spread over her bruised bottom.

As Rochelle started to recover, Alyssa consoled her saying, "Sorry, Rochelle, but if it's any consolation, I know what you feel. I have suffered this punishment for exactly the same reason."

Alyssa also offered a weeping Rochelle, advice. "You are excused from all duties for the next three days, and I will attend to you during that time, and we will talk together."

Alyssa called in on Rochelle about four times a day and also brought some Tylenol; this eased her residual pain, and after a couple of days in bed, a very stiff Rochelle came along to breakfast. She ate a light meal. She had a couple of cups of coffee. The crew was very quiet for a while, and gradually the conversation picked up. One or two members started talking, which broke the ice. Eventually, things began to move back to normal with some lighthearted jollity.

One evening during Alyssa's visit, when they were talking together, she said, "I hope you don't mind me saying this Rochelle. I could see that caning coming, for precisely the same reason that I got caned. You just got too big for your panties; with your being Maurice's favourite you got carried away with your own importance. I hope you will be OK after this because if you do it again, you will be discharged from this ship at the nearest port of call."

Rochelle said, "Alyssa, I enjoy being on this ship in this position, traveling and being with this company. I won't do it again. Thanks for the advice."

After this aberration, Alyssa became close friends with Rochelle, and after another fortnight, Everything was back to normal with a very compliant deputy Chief Stewardess, yes she had been promoted.

In the meantime, the Yacht had been docked at the Port Pierre Canto in Cannes for three days, and Maurice had rejoined the ship. He had been told about Rochelle's caning, and he had talked to her but did not request her presence in his bed until her damaged bum healed. When she mentioned the punishment, he merely said, "You probably deserved it."

Having Alyssa's friendship helped her morale a lot, and they occasionally went ashore shopping, and during one of these visits, she checked her bank account and was amazed at her credit balance. With this information in mind, Rochelle reassured herself that she would stay with the Yacht and Maurice for as long as possible. That evening she went to Maurice's bed with renewed purpose to give him the best fuck that she was capable of giving.

So, carrying on from there, the vessel cruised around the Mediterranean berthing at different ports each time for about a week or two, doing this for about four months. Sometimes Maurice was on board, and others he had business commitments in Europe. But during this time, Jeanette and Jacques were on board, and usually, there were a few guests onboard between ports of call.

During the times that Maurice was not with the ship and for the more impressive guests, Rochelle was called upon to spend the night with them. She, however, carried out these duties as requested with good grace and satisfied each one, but found that none of them were in the sexual league that Maurice was.

One of her playmates happened to be a tall willowy blond named Elise, who was the investment banker for Maurice's Company. She professed to be a lesbian and requested Rochelle's services for one night. Rochelle had never been with a woman before, so she called Alyssa over and had a discussion about procedures and what to do. Alyssa gave her some guidance. This set Rochelle up, and she was reasonably confident with how to fuck a woman.

In the evening, when they had been sitting around having after-dinner drinks and a good discussion about world affairs, as the evening drew to a close, Elise walked over to Rochelle, took her by the arm and led her off to her cabin. Once inside, Elise locked the door, and murmured, "Now my dear, let's see how well you fuck, I have had some great reports that you know your sexual gymnastics."

Elise placed her arms around Rochelle and immediately pulled her forward, starting with an open mouth kiss. This was exciting but, although different from a man, not unpleasant. She then slid the zip down the back of Rochelle's dress, letting it fall onto the floor, leaving her nude as she had not worn underwear.

Elise quickly stripped off, saying, "There is not a lot of this night left, so let us get started."

Elise stood up against Rochelle. She began by rubbing her naked C sized breasts and her pubs against Rochelle's. This was quite stimulating.

At the same time, she asked, "You have never been with a woman, have you?"

Rochelle answered, "No. I have never had this pleasure, but I am willing to try."

The bed had been turned down, and Elise pushed her back onto it. At this point, Elise became very aggressive, immediately grasping Rochelle's breasts and squeezed till her nipples stood proud and started sucking and biting, kissing her mouth and biting her lower lips. Elise then straddled Rochelle and knee walked up to her head and clamped her cunt onto Rochelle's mouth, loudly demanding, "Make me cum."

Rochelle remembered her canning and tried her best to satisfy Elise. After an uncomfortable time, when Elise had come with a loud shriek, she moved off her face, and Rochelle could breathe more easily.

Elisesneered, "You are not bad for an amateur."

After rolling around in their bed for a while, Rochelle was stroking Elise, over her breasts and down her tummy, and started to finger her bare cunt, till it began to drip. Then she played with the entrance to the vagina. She rolled her fingers between the pair of labia sliding them back and forth, occasionally rubbing over the clit each time. This made Elise jump her bottom off the sheets.

Elise was getting excited and groaned, "Now I want you to scissor me and rub your fanny against my clit and make me orgasm again."

Elise rolled partially onto her back, and Rochelle turned around and onto her side and hard-pressed her twat against Elise vagina and clit. They both rubbed each other vigorously until they both orgasmed with squeals.

By this time, they were both getting fatigued, and the score was Elise two and Rochelle one. Elise then decided that she should get Rochelle off once more.

She said, "Roll onto your back, and I will give you another orgasm."

With that, she pushed Rochelle over, spread her legs, and thrust two fingers into her vagina, attacking her clit with the other hand. But whether it was intentional or not, Elise had not allowed for her long elegant fingernails. This inflicted excruciating pain in the centre part of Rochelle's genitals.

She screamed at Elise, "Thanks, but I have had enough for tonight. I am here for your pleasure, not for mine, so if you are happy, we will call it a night. Do you mind if I go back to my cabin, I am tired, and I have got to accompany Maurice tomorrow night."

Rochelle slid out of bed, slipped her dress on, and walked back to her cabin. As she did this, she noticed a small amount of blood trickle down her legs. Thinking to herself, 'That bitch hurt me.'

The next night happened to be a quiet evening as the Yacht cruised along the Mediterranean coast, There was Maurice, Jeanette, Jacques, Rochelle and a couple of other guests as well as a couple of stewardesses to keep them company. There was plenty of general conversation and merriment. Feelings were a little strained between Rochelle and Elise, and of course, Maurice picked up on this.

When the evening came to its inevitable end, Maurice called over Rochelle.

"My dear, you are sleeping with me tonight."

It was a strong request. She took his arm and, after wishing everyone a pleasant evening, they strolled off to the suite.

Once inside the main room, Maurice turned to her.

"What is up between you and Elise, Rochelle?"

She remembered the canning and answered, "I am sorry, Sir, but I went with Elise last night, and as requested, I turned on the sex as I am instructed to do. I had had no experience of lesbian sex, so I followed her instructions. It went reasonably well for a start, but then she became rough and thrust three fingers up my cunt. Her fingernails cut my vagina badly, and she also tore my clitoris and labia with her nails. While she was doing this, she also bit my breasts and nipples and again drew blood."

As she described these actions, she pulled off her dress and showed Maurice her deeply bruised breasts and cunt.

"I certainly don't think it was a case of eroticism. It was intentional cruelty."

Maurice listened to these words and said, "I am very sorry, Rochelle. I would not condone that behavior from anyone on this ship. I will attend to it tomorrow."

He then said, "Let us go to bed now. Tomorrow is another day."

Rochelle quickly replied, "I am sorry, Maurice. I would love to go to bed with you, but please, no sex as my twat is still very sore. But I will make it up to you in a couple of days when I have healed."

She continued to be with Maurice whenever he was onboard. He had become very attached to her. It almost love, and it became very mutual. He relieved her of all duties, and she became officially his companion, with privileges.

Of course, this did nothing to change her relationship with Alyssa, and they were very close, except that Alyssa did whinge, "Jesus girl, you make me jealous."

Nothing much happened over the next couple of years, and it was almost boring for both women. Cruising for a few days, then a week in an exotic marina, some parties, meet new people, and so on.

Then, disaster struck! One night when Rochelle and Maurice were in bed having a very vigorous fuck session, she was on top and riding him for all they were worth, almost to the point of orgasm for both; he let out an unusual groan and called out, "Oh my God."

Rochelle thought he was having a fantastic orgasm. He stiffened up and then relaxed. He groaned again, and she slid off to one side. He was dead. That nemesis of all older men, a heart attack, had killed him.

Rochelle screamed loudly, and that brought a steward running.

"Get the paramedic, quick," she screamed again. "Maurice has had a heart attack."

The medic raced to the suite and spent at least half an hour performing CPR, but he had gone.

The bad news traveled through the ship rapidly. The first to come to the suite was Jeanette. She knelt down and kissed his face, as the body lay there, wailing, "My darling. Why did you have to leave me?"

Rochelle stepped up and found some pajamas to dress his body and make him decent, and then she stepped back, for there was little else she could do as his mistress. This is when one feels the most considerable part of the loss. And one cannot show emotion.

****************

Captain James took over immediately, and he ordered the ship to head directly for Cannes. He knew that Maurice would want to go back to France, his homeland. Then, although it was the middle of the night, he radioed the sad news back to the directors of the various companies that Maurice owned. He then ordered everyone except Jeanette, who was kneeling at her husband's side, out of the suite, and quietly closed the door.

It was a very somber trip back to Cannes. During the journey back, Captain James Hardy called the crew together and gave out the location of where the funeral would be held and all the arrangements, including accommodation, etc. for the team, most of whom had been with Maurice for many years.

Once the Yacht docked, the funeral directors took charge of the deceased, sending him on his way. Captain Hardy called everyone together and said: "I will let you all find your way to the place of the funeral this coming Friday, and then the following Friday, I want the whole team back on this ship at 15.00 hours. I should have all the information as to just what happens from then, and I will tell you all about it."