Woman's Choice, Rochelle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jrsmale
jrsmale
30 Followers

Maurice moaned, "Oh, for God's sake, let me come, woman."

"Not yet, man, we still have a long way to go. But it is your turn to give me some fun. Have you ever eaten a woman?"

Maurice smiled and said, "No. I have dreamed of it and wanted to, but my partners have always wanted to get on with a straight out fuck. But I am enjoying the new things you are doing to me."

Rochelle then said, "Have you ever had your chest rubbed by a hot wet fanny?"

"No, but I am willing to try it."

With that Rochelle, stayed astride his hips and then knee walked up to his chest, then asking Maurice to lift his arms and place his hands around her back, pulling her close. She rubbed her wet cunt all over his chest. Getting another idea, she slipped over to his left and put a hand underneath her thighs. She stretched her labia open and used her vagina to suck on Maurice's left nipple. The warm wet feeling almost made him come, and just when he was getting used to the delicious sensation, she pulled off and moved over to his right nipple, and using her tummy muscles, she made a suction with her vagina; something he had never felt before. 'Wow!' After a short while, Rochelle slid back and leaned over to suck her juices off both his nipples; again, stimulating him in new ways.

As he drew to the edge of orgasm, she pulled away again and walked herself forward on her knees. She centered her vagina over his mouth.

Rochelle whispered, "Lick around the opening to my vagina. Taste my sweet essence; that's where your big stiff penis will be pushing shortly."

Maurice groaned with erotic delight. Rochelle then squirmed and moved her clit over his tongue, which she was circling with her hips, moving around as though she was stirring her cunt with his tongue.

Maurice lifted her with his hands, saying, "Oh, Rochelle, your twat is smothering me. What a good way to die! But for now, let me come. I am busting for release."

She replied, "Hold on, its ladies first. Suck my clit, I'll cum, and then I want you to suck my juices out of me. Then I will give you the biggest orgasm you have ever had."

He redoubled his efforts, and Rochelle stiffened and screamed, "Oh, God, I'm paralysed," He knew that orgasm was a big one.

He became concerned and asked, "Darling, won't that ruin your fuck with me 'cos I sure want to get rid of this big load in my balls, and I need you to orgasm to complete that for me."

Rochelle grinned, "Do not worry, kind 'Sir,' I can do that again and again."

With that, she slid down his body. His rigid tool found its mark and slipped deep into her wet cunt. As he bottomed out, Maurice started stroking reasonably quickly.

She asked, "Please slow down. We have got all night, and I do not want you to get less than your money's worth."

Maurice slowed down and then rolled both their bodies over, and he took her in a missionary position. However, Maurice, being very excited, fucked her vigorously, and it did not take long for him to start coming. Rochelle felt the signs of his impending orgasm pulled him very close, wrapping her legs around his buttocks and her tits hard against his chest. She wriggled her clit against his penis, and they both exploded together.

After about five minutes, they separated, and as they lay exhausted, Maurice leaned up on one elbow, kissed her, saying, "What did you do to me, Rochelle? you are the finest fuck that I have ever had in my life."

She replied, "I did say for you to take that Viagra pill remember."

As they settled down to sleep, she continued, "I'll wake you during the night for more!"

During the night, Rochelle gently woke Maurice by stroking and sucking on his cock. She snuggled up to him and rubbed his nipples as she took him deep into her mouth. As he stirred, she rolled him on top of her warm body, and when his consciousness returned, she lined his penis up against her vagina. All he had to do was push; in doing so, he slid deep into slippery cunt into the cum that had been deposited there earlier.

Maurice was not sure if he was dreaming, or it was for real, but wow, it was enjoyable. They had a long leisurely fuck till he came deep inside her vagina, and then he rolled away, and in a matter of minutes, both were asleep again.

They were both awake at 09.00 hours when room service brought breakfast with a quiet knock on the door. The discrete stewardess never looked or turned a hair seeing them in bed; she had seen it all previously. Rochelle slipped out of bed, walked to the head, and had a morning pee.

Coming back, she asked, "Maurice, do you want me dressed for breakfast, or would you like me, natural?" He settled for natural.

Sitting at the table, both were nude and smothered in semen, and the cabin reeked of sex.

Maurice smiled, saying, "Rochelle, congratulations. I have never had sex like that. I could never exceed the performance that you gave me last night. I want you as my woman for the rest of this year whenever I am on board."

She replied, "I would love that. Now let's go back to bed, and I will give you a late dawn breaker."

After enjoying this joining, they showered together, and Rochelle stepped into a robe saying, "Sorry, sir, but this girl has to go back to her cabin to do some girly things and dress for the day."

Maurice concurred and replied. "Please shift your belongings into my suite, at least till we get to Panama."

***************

Later in the morning, Maurice called Rochelle into the lounge of the suite. Saying, "Rochelle sit down. I need to talk with you, my dear. You have given me the most exceptional sex that I have ever had. Whenever I am on this ship, I want you to suspend your regular duties and look after this suite for me, and you will be my companion whenever I need you, including all dinners and social occasions, and come to my bed each night. When I am not here, you will resume your regular stewardess duties as allotted by Alyssa. For this, I will compensate your bank account to the tune of $1,000.00 for every night you are with me. When you are doing your regular duties, you will be available to my guests the same as are the other girls. To entertain them as circumstances arise."

Rochelle sat there a bit stunned at this discussion, but never the less did not forget her manners and said, "Thank you, Maurice, I do appreciate your kindness, and I will always do my best."

She then walked over to him and gave him a scorching kiss so much that his cock started to rise.

He then said, "Whoa! Keep that for tonight, woman."

As the vessel steamed on down to Panama, life was good for Rochelle. Keeping the suite in perfect condition wasn't a problem, and it gave her plenty of spare time to sunbathe and pamper herself so that she was always very desirable to Maurice. The other Stewardess' showed some envy, but otherwise, life was good.

Sailing through the Panama Canal was a fantastic 10-hour experience; Rochelle enjoyed every moment of the journey.

However, once they were through, she began to worry, as she understood that Maurice's wife was joining the Yacht. She wondered how that would affect her being with Maurice, and She did not want to give that up if possible.

That night Rochelle shone at dinner with the guests and stayed close to Maurice. The guests, after ten days on board, had settled into place. Alyssa was sleeping every night with Captain James; most nights Jenny fucked Alec, and the other banker and woman couple were spending their nights together.

Rochelle believed she knew her ground and decided to ask Maurice straight out just what the arrangement would be when his wife joined the ship in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.

Maurice replied to her question, "My Dear, you do not have to worry. My wife, Jeanette, runs to her own agenda. We are not close, and you will find that she will have a toy boy of her own, whom she will openly show off to us all and will fuck him all the way to Lisbon, where we will anchor for two weeks. I will be leaving the ship to look after my business interests, and I will pick the boat up again after the next port of call, which the Captain will arrange. That will depend upon who our next passengers may be."

The run-up to Fort Lauderdale was uneventful excepting for one night that Maurice decided to rev things up. At dinner, after a few bottles of top quality vintage wine had loosened the guests up and talk became risqué, Maurice suggested that it might be in order, to have a swap night, and the question would be, do we draw the names from a hat, or just shift one place around the table? They agreed to draw for places around the table and then sit with their new partners. This promised a unique sensual experience for all.

Rochelle found herself with James and Maurice with Jenny, the CEO. As she and James were headed for his cabin, she found him to be a charming companion, and as he led her away from the lounge, he placed his hand in the middle of her back. She responded by taking his arm and held him close. By the time they arrived at his door, she had started to become moist around her genitals.

Rochelle was thinking, "A change of man is as good as a rest, and I haven't had a change for quite a while."

Once inside the cabin, she found it was quite a bit larger than her own, and the bed king size. She hoped that the cabin stewardess had changed the sheets after Alyssa had slept in them last few nights. Not to worry, Rochelle knew why she was here, so turning to face him, she wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him close and warmly kissed him on the mouth. James became enamored by her warmth, and her perfume assailed his nose. Gently he unzipped her dress, and it slid to the floor, and her bra covered breasts were ready for the taking. Slipping her bra off, his hands moved down to her panties, which he removed, and then she walked backward till she sat on the bed, where she rolled her thigh highs down her legs. James could understand why Maurice was smitten by this woman; she was absolute perfection. Later he learned that she could fuck as well as she looked.

As James admired her body, Rochelle became a little impatient, and she said James, "Are you coming to bed, or are you going to stand there all night?"

"Sorry, I was overcome by your beauty," he replied and removed his clothes and climbed into bed as naked as the day he was born. He dimmed the lights, and they settled into a long session of sex.

The next morning at 06.00 hours, Rochelle woke to find James heading to the shower. "Hell James, it's still halfway through the night. Why so early? You haven't had a dawn breaker yet."

James replied, "I always need to be on the bridge before the change of watch, and my second in command is due off at 07.00 hours. At the change, I take the briefing from the night's events and check all radio messages and other instructions. Remember, the Captain is the sole commanding officer of the ship, and as such, his word is the law. The full responsibility for the ship's safety rests with him."

He was, by this time, fully dressed and ready to go up to the bridge.

"Rochelle, stay there for a little while, and then go back to your cabin, get dressed, and have breakfast, and then Maurice will be ready for you to tidy his suite. I will have the dawn breaker next time we are together."

With all the attention she was receiving and the privileged position she had with Maurice, Rochelle was becoming a primadonna, and it was starting to show. The other Stewards and crew were moving back from her and could see problems arising.

However, life aboard ship was moving on. As soon as the Yacht docked in Fort Lauderdale, the five visitors came up to Maurice and Rochelle and thanked them for the voyage. Brian said it had been very erotically entertaining. They would remember it for a long time and maybe come on board for another trip next year.

When Maurice's wife, Jeanette, aged about 51 years, came aboard, Rochelle felt pangs of jealously drift over her mind, as Jeanette was a gorgeous woman. But when she saw Jeanette's companion walking up the gangway behind her, Rochelle did a double-take. He was a fine physical specimen of about 30 years, who obviously worked out and had plenty of leisure time to become tanned and fit. He was very well dressed and had short curly hair. Rochelle sensed competition.

Maurice introduced Jeanette and her partner, Jacque, to Rochelle, and one could feel the sexual tension between them; however, that settled down when Alec the Steward led Jeanette and her friend away down to their suite on the second deck to stow their possessions.

The other two male guests came aboard following behind Jeanette and partner. These two guests were taken by Carlene, the stewardess to their cabins, and she arranged for everyone's luggage to follow them.

Maurice said to Rochelle, "That was easy. Now, come back to my suite, and then we will go down to the lounge at 18.00 hours and have some drinks with our guests."

During the time Rochelle and Maurice were in his suite, they had a cuddle. They discussed Jeanette and Jacque and how Maurice and his wife had an open marriage, each following their own sexual happiness, and yet were able to meet up and be sincere friends. Sometimes they even slept together when the occasion suited; usually, it happened when they were aboard the Yacht.

He then said, "By the way, Rochelle, take your panties and bra off for this evening."

When she demurred, he then declared, "Our guests expect a show, and I can assure you that Jeanette and Alyssa will not be wearing underwear this evening. Tonight will be a preliminary for tomorrow night when we are at sea on the way to Lisbon, and we will be having a nude dinner."

Walking along the passageway to the lounge, she felt the cool breeze moving around her thighs and cunt. It slightly tickled her fancy. Rochelle loved the feeling when Maurice ran his hand up under her gown and slipped fingers into her wet vagina. This was something different, and he was turning her on.

Everyone met up in the lounge as arranged to have a few drinks before dinner, and Rochelle looked to see if, as Maurice had said, the ladies would be commando. She assured herself that indeed they were. When they were sitting around in the lounge chairs, Rochelle could see that the women present were indeed showing the occasional flash and that all the ladies had full, floaty skirts that opened up quickly when they moved. She thought, if they are doing it, I must too. She also noticed the faint smell of sex wafting through the room.

When everyone sat down for dinner, they found that there were two other places set at the table. Captain James called the steward over and whispered in his ear. The next moment two of the other stewardesses in their gowns walked in and took places next to each of the unaccompanied men.

Maurice nodded, "We did need to balance things up, didn't we."

Looking around the table, it was obvious from the ladies' faces that something was happening below the tabletop. Sometimes there was a lingering glazed smile on one woman's face; another time, there was one biting her bottom lip, then another was squirming around, at the same time, she giggled, and if one looked at most of the men carefully, they had only one hand on the table. Occasionally one of the men would put his fingers up to his nose and sniff or to his lips and lick them. This was indeed quite an erotic dinner, and as the wine did its function and loosened everyone up, there were a few stolen kisses and boob feels. The conversation had become very bawdy and sexy.

At around 23.00 hours, dinner broke up, and by this time, everyone had paired up and headed to their suites and cabins. Maurice had Rochelle by the arm, and Jeanette took Jacque around the waist, and they strolled together along the passageway to their suites talking about all and nothing.

Rochelle knew that she had competition from Jeanette, so she made up her mind to give Maurice the best fuck of his life. Once inside the suite, she pulled Maurice close to her warm randy body, gently rubbing her braless breasts against his chest.

"Maurice, my nipples cannot feel your skin, let me take your shirt off."

She slowly and seductively undid the buttons and slipped the shirt back over his shoulders and down his arms. Then Rochelle snaked her arms around to the back of his neck, pulling his head down for an erotic long toe-curling kiss. She tenderly scratched her fingernails down his back just hard enough to leave red marks on his shoulders and expected the feeling to start hardening his cock. Rubbing the small of his back with the tips of her fingers, she massaged his spine and then slipped them down and ran them up and down his arse crack. Each movement hardened his cock a little more.

Rochelle could feel his body becoming excited, so at this point, she slipped open the hooks open on her gown, and it pooled on the floor. Holding Maurice close, she continued to rub her tits on his bare chest then holding them up in her hands she pushed his head down till a nipple slipped into his mouth, which he sucked on as though he was starving. She then, while he was occupied, undid the buckle of his belt and pulled his trousers and briefs to the floor, saying, "Kick off your shoes and socks and remove your pants, because I find you irresistible and want your warm body on mine."

She pushed Maurice back onto the bed and kneeling on the floor, leaning over him between his legs. She tongued and sucked his nipples and kneaded his man boobs, stroking his penis and balls, which by now was steely hard and leaking precum. Climbing onto the bed, she placed a leg over him and rubbed her hot wet fanny over his chest.

At this point, Rochelle stopped her sexy moves and asked, "Maurice, have you taken your Viagra, because man, you are going to need it, tonight. I am really on heat."

Maurice although not used to saying I am sorry because he was usually in charge, This time apologized and meekly walked naked over to the dresser got out the bottle of pills, took one and then said, "Rochelle this is intermission, and we will have to while away the little time it takes to work. So let's have another wine."

While they were slurping the wine, she said, "Sorry, Maurice, I have got to go and pee."

The real reason for the break was that she had decided that she would give him her arse tonight, and decided to give herself an enema so that she was clean. Her overnight bag was already in the bathroom, so she took the appliance out and filled it with warm water. She sat on the china throne and slipped the nozzle up her anus and injected the warm water into her bowel. Wow, that felt lovely. She held it as long as possible and dumped the fluid into the bowl. Repeating the operation, once more, she enjoyed the feeling, thinking to herself, 'I wonder if a hot cock feels like that.'

After drying herself, she returned to the bedroom, saying, "Sorry about that, but something else came down the passageway."

They finished up their wine, and as the Viagra had started its work, Maurice had become ready for a night of lust. Leaning Rochelle back on the bed, he began by feeling up her breasts and sucking each nipple in turn, then he moved back a little and enjoyed the view of all her luscious body while she exuded lust from every pore. Returning to her soft white tummy, he stroked and kissed his way down to her pleasure pot. Moving around to between her legs, he spread them and pushed her knees up, opening her cunt for his attention. He treasured her female perfume, then approaching her lips he sucked, licked and laved on her clit until she could not stay still.

She begged, "Oh! God, Maurice, make me come."

He then vigorously sucked and did not stop when she came like an express train and did not let up when screamed that it was, "Too much. Too much!"

jrsmale
jrsmale
30 Followers