Women: Conniving, Scheming...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carvohi
carvohi
2,564 Followers

Vonda shook her head, "Why there?"

I lied, "I guess he was afraid he might throw up on your marital bed." I said marital bed. I wonder if she thought much about that lately.

She gave me a funny look, but she evinced no sign of anything other than confusion, "Thanks Sherry, you can go home now."

"That's all right sis. Del and I both took tomorrow off," I actually hadn't called in yet but she didn't know that, "I brought him home in my car. We figured you'd most likely be at work tomorrow so I was going to drive him back to get his car in the morning."

Sherry looked at me suspiciously. I think it was the first time she might have thought something was up, "It's OK. I'll take the morning off and help him get his car."

I told her, "I was going to fix something light for all of us to eat tonight."

Vonda wasn't real happy; concern was written all over her face. I wondered if she might be thinking something was up between me and Del, now wouldn't that be the cherry on the sundae. She replied, "No, I'll take care of it."

I started to say something but was interrupted by a new voice. Del was at the top of the stairs, "I want Sherry to stay the night."

Vonda looked to the top of the stairs and saw her husband. He wasn't smiling. I watched Vonda's facial expressions change from surprise to concern, then maybe uncertainty, "I'm here now honey. I'll..."

Del intercepted her comment, "I want Sherry here tonight."

I looked up at him, "You sure Del. I can..."

He shut me up quick, "What did we say earlier?"

Vonda was in a real quandary, and it was plastered all over her face, then she shrugged. I know my sister; she'd made a decision, "OK, Sherry can fix dinner. Del you stay in the spare bedroom. We have several surgeries scheduled for early tomorrow. Let Sherry help you get your car while I go on back to work."

Del smirked, "Yeah you go on back in. Do your thing with what's his name? You know Dr. Metzger."

Vonda lost something in the transaction, but I couldn't tell what it was till she opened her mouth, "Mr. Metzger isn't a surgeon. He the hospital's chief administrative off..."

Vonda was going to say administrative officer; that's when she knew she was in trouble.

Vonda asked Del, "Why did you mention Mr. Metzger?"

Del looked at her then at me. His voice went from brusque to kind in two sentences. First he looked at Vonda, "I'm going back and lie down now," then he smiled at me, "Call me when you've got something prepared."

I smiled back, "Be about a half hour."

As Del started back to the spare room Vonda followed him up the steps, "Del baby, let me help."

I didn't hear Del's response, but I did hear it when he firmly closed the door in his wife's face.

Vonda came back downstairs and followed me into the kitchen. She took a perch on a chair at the kitchen table while I went about preparing something to eat. I made a big deal out of getting out some Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup and some Saltine crackers.

For the longest time Vonda just sat there and stared at me. I wasn't going to say anything. I hadn't done anything wrong, and I certainly wasn't going to tip Del's hand.

Finally she did say something, "You think you're so smart. I know what your little game is. Let me tell you something little sister," she really put a lot of emphasis on the word little, "I'm the wife here. You're just the little scamp he's fond of. He loves me. He just thinks you're cute. You're just a spunky little puppy. I'm the woman here."

I wasn't going to get in it with her; she always won anyway. I said to her, "We don't have enough Noodle Soup for all three of us. How about I make up some grilled cheeses and tomato soup for you and me?"

She didn't answer my question, she said, "You heard me didn't you?"

God I wanted to tell her we saw her at the basketball game, but that was Del's call, "Yes ma'am, I heard you, loud and clear."

She got up and went to the living room presumably to watch TV. I checked the clock; thank god, there wouldn't be any more news till 11:00.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A little later I stood at the bottom of the stairs and called up, "Dinner's ready Del!"

Vonda heard me and sort of half walked half strutted into the kitchen. She took the first seat at the table she could reach. When Del got in I pulled out a chair for him and he sat down. I set a bowl of chicken noodle on his place mat, and followed it with a full package of crackers. I then placed a bowl of tomato soup in front of Vonda. Last I got the grilled cheeses and my soup on the table.

Vonda started right in on her soup. Del and I just stared at her till she stopped. Then we all folded our hands and said grace. It was pretty quiet for a while. Del decided to have a grilled cheese. I knew he hadn't really been sick, but I wanted to dote a little bit. I said to him, "Del, you sure your stomach's ready for something that rich?"

Vonda scowled, "He's a grown man. He knows what he wants."

I kept my eyes on my soup bowl, but I could still tell Del was close to his limit. He put the grilled cheese back on the platter, "Maybe you're right."

I knew he only did that to make Vonda angry. I smiled sweetly at Del, but inside I felt like I'd just scored a touchdown. I wanted to spike the ball or do a dance, but I held it all in.

Vonda frowned at me but smiled meekly at her husband. Then she softly murmured to her husband, "There's no reason for Sherry being here. Tell her to go home. I'll drive you over early in the morning to pick up your car."

He didn't look at his wife; he only looked at me, "No, I'll need Sherry tomorrow."

Once Vonda finished her meal she looked back from Del to me, and then back at Del again, "Well if I'm not needed I'm going upstairs and take a shower. I might watch some TV in bed before I turn the lights out," she got up and gave her husband a meaningful look then a quick peck on the cheek; "If you need me for anything I'll be upstairs."

Del didn't look up.

I was smoldering; I wanted to give him peck too.

After Vonda left he peered over at me, "Did you see the news. I mean the sports."

"No, Vonda came in and I missed it."

He commented, "I watched it on the TV in the spare room. They showed some of it. They cut away from the part where she was playing with him, but I knew."

"You could tell?"

"For me it was plain as day."

"You think anybody else who saw it and might have drawn the same conclusion?"

"I don't know."

"Nobody's called or anything?"

Del grinned, "It's still early. My guess is those who saw and suspected something started calling each other first. They'll get around to us, me and Vonda I mean."

"You're all right," I asked.

"I'd like to kill her."

I slid my chair around and sat real close to him. Considering his last comment about me still being a kid, and him not loving me I thought it best not to push my cause too hard, but I was still longing for another embrace, "Have you thought about what you're going to do?"

"Yeah, but I don't know if I should tell you."

"Del!"

"Oh OK, I'm not going to get real heavy, but I'm not taking this lying down. I think I'll plant a recorder in her cell phone, another in her car. I'll install a G.P.S. in her car too. If I can get in her office I might wire it with another recorder and maybe something that will get me a visual."

"You know how to do all that?"

For the first time in what seemed like forever he laughed, "Sherry I'm a cameraman at a major television station. What I have planned is all really quite primitive. I think when I stop off at her work tomorrow I might try to catch one of the nurses. You don't know her, but there's a nurse, name's Aria Metcalf, older woman, dislikes Vonda, she and I are pretty close. She'll help us get in Vonda's office. I'll ask her what she knows."

I was pleasantly surprised, "You said us."

He reached out and took my right hand. He put his thumb on top, and gently traced my palm from underneath with his fingers. It gave me chills. He said, "Yes I think I want you along."

I sat up a little. I felt like a million tax free bucks. I guess my delight in his comment showed too brilliantly. He reached over and scuffed up my hair. My day old bun was already raggedy. His hand caused it to fall apart so that my hair fell down around my face and to my shoulders.

I suppose my face finally gave me away. He pulled his hand back, and got more serious, "You're a fun kid. Let's go watch some TV."

We went into the living room. We both got on the sofa. He sat on the left side in front of the TV, I sat down beside him. I thought to myself, 'Heck, in for a penny in for a pound. While he grazed through the channels, he and Vonda had Verizon; I snuggled up and curled my left arm around his right. I rested my head on his right shoulder.

After a few minutes of 'Dancing with the Stars' Del lifted his right arm and wrapped it around my shoulders. Before In knew it my left arm was around his back, my head was on his lap, and my right hand was resting just on the inside of his right thigh. I didn't think it was a sexual thing at all. Actually I kind of thought my being here with him was more therapeutic. I couldn't imagine how he would have been if he'd been alone. All alone with nothing to think about except a cheating wife. Yeah, I was a happy distraction, and I could see he was certainly distracted.

I'm not a wanton person, but I recalled having been at Del and Vonda's in the past when Vonda had left early for work. I'd get here real early to help with the tidying as such. There was one time though when I was a little naughty.

I've been in and out of Del and Vonda's since they first got married. Yeah, I guess I was their scrub-woman. I didn't mind really. Every time I went there I got a chance to see and talk to Del, and even when he wasn't there I could pretend. I'd comb my hair with one of his brushes. I could tidy his soaps and deodorants. I'd spray some of his Old Spice under my arms like I saw him do. I know that sounds silly, but it was his aroma and I loved it. I'd lie down on his side of the bed and push my face in his pillow. I'd pretend we were in bed together, just him and me. Yeah, I know I've got it bad.

Anyway I remember one time I got there, and Vonda had just left. Del was still in bed asleep. I went to check on him. All the covers were down around his ankles, and all he had on were his boxer shorts. He looked like some Greek god. He has hair on his chest; it's light colored and looks all wispy and soft. I'd seen him in a bathing suit, and seen that chest before. Every time I saw his bare chest all I wanted to do was snuggle up against him and rub my nose in his chest hair. I would have liked to have bitten on one of those hard nipples too. I could only imagine how it would feel to have my closed eyes rub up against his pectorals. I wanted to climb in bed with him and just kiss and hug all over him. I guess only a woman can understand what I'm thinking about.

I'd never seen a man's penis close up before, and his was hanging out of the slit in the front of his boxers. It looked to be about six inches long. It was all soft; flaccid is the word people use. Wow, I know the difference between flaccid and hard penises. A six inch softie could be...oh my! Del could be! Geez, my Del, he's prime time!

I saw he was sound asleep so I sneaked up and took a closer look. I'd seen pictures so I could tell he'd been circumcised. It was pink, and had a really beautiful head. I touched it with my finger. I watched as it started to move! I touched it again. It got bigger. I took the tip of my finger and circled around the end of the head of his penis. Wow! It really started to get big! That's when Del moaned and rolled over. I hurried out of the bedroom before he woke up, but it was really getting bigger all the time. It was kind of exciting. Some kind of sticky stuff had dripped out of the end. I put the end of my finger in my mouth to taste it. It wasn't pee. It tasted kind of bitter.

I know it wasn't a nice thing to do, but I wanted to see. I saw Del start to get a hard on. I was making him get an erection. Now here I was tonight with my head just inches away from his thing and my hand on the inside of his thigh and his penis was getting big again. I could see it growing inside his pants, and I wanted to touch it again. This was so exciting! I didn't touch it though.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I must have dozed off before the late night news came on. Sometime after midnight Del must have fixed up the sofa for me. When I woke up the next morning my head was on a pillow and a soft comforter was wrapped around me. I could smell his body odor on the pillow. I know I sort of smiled and rolled my head around on the pillow. I felt like Vivian Leigh in that scene in 'Gone with the Wind', the morning after Clark Gable carried her to bed.

A second or so later Del came in with two cups of coffee. He started talking right away, "You better call your school," I nodded.

He kept talking, "Vonda must have seen the clip from the basketball game. She wouldn't look at me this morning when she had her coffee. I didn't say anything, but I caught her out of the corner of my eye. I'm pretty sure she knows I saw it too. Damn what a dumb cow. She has no idea I was the one who got the clip."

I called my school and left a message on the answering machine. I told them I had to be out sick today, but I'd be back tomorrow. I'd only missed one other day all year so I didn't think they'd say anything. Heck, there were some teachers who'd missed like thirty days. After I finished my call I looked back at Del, "So what's the plan?"

He got very businesslike, "First we check in at my work. I pick up some of what I need. Then it's off to Consumer Electronics to get the rest. After that we'll install or plant everything. I'll have to wait until later tonight, or the next time Vonda's home, to get her cell phone."

"That's all there is to it?"

"That's all I'm doing; there's a hundred other things, but they aren't worth the added effort."

I asked, "Can we stop off ay my home so I can change and get ready."

He reached over and scuffed my head again, "Sure."

I blushed.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

We got to mom and dad's pretty early. Dad was semi-retired; he was an auto mechanic and all the heavy lifting, and bending and twisting over the years had sort of worn him out. He was home at the dining room table reading the morning paper, and mom was in the kitchen cleaning up their breakfast dishes when we walked in. I knew right away something was up.

Dad smiled at Del and after a good glare he spoke to me, "You were out all night."

Uh oh, they thought Del and I..., "I was at Vonda and Del's. Del got sick so I..."

My mother smashed me with a verbal frying pan, "So you had to drive your sister out of her own house and play the hussy."

My dad smiled at Del, but it wasn't a friendly smile, "One Van Dyke girl isn't enough?"

That's when Del stepped into the breach, "Remember the conversation the other day? Sherry got it right. Vonda's been cheating."

Mom blurted out, "I don't believe it!"

Dad shut her up, "Quiet honey," he looked at Del, "How do you know?"

Del told my dad about how he helped his friend and how he caught them on video. Then he told them how I'd been helping him deal with his feelings.

Mom and dad listened and then mom had to open her big mouth again, "Sherry I want you to stay out of this. You hear me? This is between Del and his wife."

I answered, "Del needs me right now. I'm helping him."

My mom retorted, "Sherry I forbid you to see or talk to Del or your sister until after they settle their problem."

I shot back, "No mom I need to be with Del now."

My dad frowned, "I'm sorry honey I have to agree with your mother on this."

Boy was I down. My mom and dad both forbade me from helping Del. I didn't know what to say. I'm a good girl. I always obeyed my parents, but I loved Del so much. That's when I got the surprise of my life!

Del looked at my dad and said, "Mr. Van Dyke I know this is hard. I married Vonda, but lately Sherry's been the better wife. I'm going to ask her to disobey you. I think I need her."

My mom almost collapsed, "Sherry you haven't..."

Del cut her short, "No nothing like that, nothing like that at all. Sherry's a good girl. She's just been there for me. I think I still need her."

My dad wasn't listening, "Del get out of my house. Go home and settle things with Vonda, and leave my other daughters out of it."

I went over the edge. What did the Romans called it, crossing the Rubicon? Well I crossed it, "Dad, Del needs me. I love him. I've always loved him. I promise. I swear I'll never do anything to break up his marriage, but he needs me." I walked over and put my hand in his.

Del looked at me, "Sherry no..."

I looked at him, "I mean it Del. You know I love you. I swear I'll do everything I can to save your marriage. I'll do it because I think that's what you want. It sucks and I know it; I love you, you love her, but your happiness is everything."

My dad yelled. It scared me to death. My dad only yelled at me when something was really wrong like once when we were at the ocean and I ran right in the water and there were all these riptides. I was too young to know what could happen, but my dad did. God I never saw him run so fast. He yanked me out of the water and yelled at me for like ten minutes. Now he yelled at me again, "Sherry if you walk out that door with him, don't come back!"

Del held me off with his hands, "You can't leave your parents."

I looked Del straight in the eye, "I'm a big girl Del. I'm leaving now no matter what. I know who I am, and what I need to do. You come first with me!" I started to cry, "I know you don't love me, not like that, and I know you can never marry me now no matter what happens between you and Vonda, but I'm leaving and I'm going to help you."

My mom was crying, "Sherry you can't do this. This is just pride talking. You're dad's right. This is between Del and his wife. Where will you go? You don't have any money. You don't even own your own car!"

I looked at both mom and dad, "I don't care," I looked at my dad, "I'm like you daddy. I know I'm right, and when I'm right I can't back down."

My dad sat back down, "Put your car keys and your house key on the table, and then get out." He said it so calm and so cool I almost backed down. I didn't though. I put my keys on the table and looked at mom, "I want to pack a few things." I started upstairs.

As I was going upstairs I heard my dad snarl at Del, "This is your fault. You better see she stays out of trouble."

Then Del told my dad, "Sherry's done nothing to be ashamed of. I can't imagine a man having a better girl. I mean it she's top notch. She's been a big help. She's been trying to save my marriage."

Then I heard my dad, "I like you Del. I let you marry my oldest girl, but if what you say is true about her I don't know. I just don't know." I heard the jingle of what had to be my keys. I think my dad threw them at Del, "Here you'll need her car in order to get yours." I stopped and peeked back down the stairs just in time to see and hear my dad again. Though he couldn't see me I saw him. He pointed up the steps and said, "Take care of her. She's my baby. If you hurt her I'll kill you. I swear I will. Bring her back when you're through."

I heard Del, "Believe me Mr. Van Dyke she means as much to me as she does to you."

My dad yelled up the steps, "Sherry!"

I stepped to the top of the steps so he could see me, "Yes daddy?"

"Get cleaned up. Just pack a few things. It's OK, you can help him."

I flew back down the steps. I slammed myself into my dad, "Oh daddy. I love you so much."

carvohi
carvohi
2,564 Followers
123456...8