Women in my Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned around again to face away from me. She reached behind and unbuckled and unzipped her skirt. Grabbing the waistband, she twisted it back and forth around her waist as she started pushing it down very slowly. As soon as she got down a few inches, I saw the waistband of her panties and bare skin beneath. It was a white thong. She looked over her shoulder as she continued lowering the skirt, and we both smiled as her bare ass came into view. Finally, she dropped her skirt to the floor and kicked it out of the way.

She reached behind and rubbed her butt cheeks, then pulled them apart. When she bent over, I could see her puffy labia pushing at the thong material. The wet spot was obvious, and I broke the 'no talking' rule when I said, "oh, God!"

This brought another laugh from April who stood up, covered her breasts, and turned towards me.

"Take off your clothes," she said in the most seductive voice I've ever heard.

I ripped off my shoes, socks, shirt, and pants in record time. I started walking toward her, with the outline of my very hard dick in my underwear leading the way.

"Stop," she said. "You forgot to take something off," she continued, nodding toward my boxer-briefs.

"I was saving those for you," I said with a smile.

A smile broke across her face as she held out her arms to welcome me. I finally got a look at her perfect, small B breasts. She had average-sized, dark pink areolas with very hard, thin nipples.

"Oh, god, April. You have no idea how much I've wanted to see those."

"Really?" she said with a smile. "And what did you want to do with them when you saw them?"

I walked forward and immediately put my right hand on her left breast, gently squeezing the entire breast, while I started kissing her other breast. I gave small, wet kisses in a circle away from her nipple before latching on to the nipple itself and flicking my tongue back and forth.

"Oh, yeah, Ken," she whined.

After a minute of sucking, licking, and kissing her one breast while pinching her nipple and caressing her other breast, I moved my mouth to hers. When our lips met, her tongue quickly flew into my mouth as she pulled my head against her. I moved my free hand to her ass, squeezing it and pulling her against my dick.

I couldn't get enough of her breasts or her mouth, but I wanted more. I broke the kiss, kissed her neck, kissed her shoulders, and then placed a wet, sucking kiss on each nipple. She groaned when I pinched her nipple with my lips.

I started kissing down, first below her breasts and then, kneeling, her stomach. I put both my hands in the waistband of her panties. I wanted to slowly pull them down in a teasing manner, but I couldn't control myself; I had to see her naked. I pulled them down to her thighs and let out a moan as her entire vulva came into view. Her blond pubic hair was trimmed into a wide triangle. Her pussy lips were bright pink, and she had a long clit hood. After staring for a few seconds, I pulled her thong to the floor and helped her step out of them. All she was wearing were her sexy, high-heeled sandals.

As I slowly stood up, I ran my index fingers up her calves into the back of her knee. April sighed. I pulled my hand back to the front and ran my fingers up her inner thighs, going up a little, then down, then up a little higher, then down, and continued this slowly advancing move toward its target. As I got close to running out of room, I switched from my fingers to my mouth, kissing her inner thighs as best as possible. As she was breathing heavily, she spread her legs a little to give me more access. Finally, I licked my tongue across her clit hood. I'm not sure which of us groaned louder.

I licked her hood again but then continued kissing up, laying several kisses on her mound. As I started to stand up to kiss her stomach and go higher, my right middle finger dragged up her inner thigh and ended up directly between her wet pussy lips.

"Mmmm", coming from April, was the sweetest sound.

When I slipped the finger into her pussy, I was surprised at how wet she was. As April whimpered, she grabbed my hand to pull it further into her. I tapped her G-spot a few times, and April started gasping.

"Lie down on the bed," I whispered.

I ripped open the bed, and she lay down.

"Stay near the edge," I instructed.

I knelt down on the floor and leaned over her, bringing my lips to her. We kissed hard. At the same time, my left hand started squeezing her nipple while the index finger of my right hand returned to her pussy. As I slowly finger-fucked her, she was whining every two seconds. I pulled my mouth off her lips and licked the index and middle finger of my left hand. I used the two fingers of my left hand to rub her clit. I slipped a second finger of my right hand into her pussy and continued fingering her.

April was making high-pitched whimpering sounds. Her pussy was so wet, every movement of my fingers made a sloshing sound. April started moving her hips a little faster into my hands, and her breathing and whining were getting faster and faster. I moved my left hand from her clit back to her nipple and started pinching it. I leaned over her and replaced my left hand with my tongue as I started flicking my tongue back and forth over her clit. I stopped sliding my finger in and out of her and, instead, started tapping her G-spot. It only took a few seconds of this until April exploded with a loud cry.

She thrust her hips off the bed into my mouth and hand. Her head dug into the bed, and her entire body shook. Her pussy contracted on my fingers over and over. I continued stimulating her nipples, clit, and pussy as long as her orgasm continued, which went on for a long time. When her body fell to the bed like a lifeless corpse, I ceased all contact with her. I pulled my mouth and both hands away from her and just stared at this beautiful angel who lay naked in front of me. Except for her heavy breathing, she remained motionless for nearly a full minute.

When she opened her eyes, she turned her head to look at me with a sweet smile.

"Wow, that was wonderful," she said. "When I felt your tongue, I thought I was going burst."

"I'm glad you liked it. I hope to be able to properly go down on you and make even better use of my tongue."

"Mmmm. I'd like that. But before you do that, if I die tonight, that will go down in my life as the second-best orgasm I've ever had!"

I smiled at her, but then questioned, "SECOND best? What was the FIRST best?"

"The one I'm going to have in a bit after you fuck me," she said with a little laugh.

I combined a slight laugh along with a groan at the thought of being inside her.

"You have no idea how often I've fantasized about you," I said.

"Really? You fantasized about fucking me?"

I nodded my head. "Lots," I said.

"Did you ever fantasize about me when you were fucking Christine?"

"Uh-huh."

"What happened when you did?"

"I had the biggest orgasms of my life," I said.

"Let's see if the real thing matches your fantasy. Come fuck me, Ken. I want you so badly."

Just listening to April was starting to get me hard again. I stood up and took off my underwear. She smiled as she reached out and stroked my dick. I was completely hard in just a few seconds.

"Do you have condoms, April?"

"Yes, but tell me - how many women have you been with since Christine?"

"None."

"Really?"

"Uh-huh."

"Well, I haven't been with anyone since Paul. So, I'm sure we're both clean. So, I'm happy if you don't use a condom if you're okay."

I think the smile on my face indicated my answer.

"Wanna get on all fours?" I asked.

April immediately flipped over and got on her knees. She bent her head down, sticking her beautiful ass up into the air. I stroked my dick a couple of times and was rock-hard.

As I got on the bed and moved behind her, I took in the wonderful sight. I bent forward and licked her, from her clit to her perineum, and she yelped. I did this two more times, and decided she was ready, as I could taste her sweet juices. I moved forward on my knees, using one hand to spread her cheek and the other to grab my dick. I moved the head up and down her lips for a couple seconds and then placed it directly at her entrance. I slowly pushed in, and I groaned as I felt her pussy squeeze the head of my dick.

As I slowly pushed in, I held my breath. It was the most glorious feeling of tight pressure combined with smooth sliding through her slick pussy. I pushed all the in until my pelvis pressed into her butt, and I groaned again.

"Oh, god, April," was all I could say.

I pulled back, almost struggling to move through the tight confines as she squeezed her muscles, but it was the most glorious struggle of my life. When I pushed forward, the head of my dick was the perfect shape to push through, making room for entire shaft. The intense pressure on my dick, along with incredible rush from knowing I was fucking April - I WAS FUCKING APRIL - almost caused me to come in twenty seconds. I held still for a couple of seconds before again pulling back and pushing forward. I couldn't believe it, but it seemed to feel tighter, yet better, with every stroke.

I leaned forward because I HAD to get my hands on April's breasts. As soon as I cupped them both, we both let out a quiet moan. Her nipples felt like steel rods. I squeezed and released her right breast over and over while pinching the nipple on her left breast over and over. Based on April's whimpering, I thought I was using the right amount of pressure. After 30 seconds, I swapped, squeezing her left breast and pinching her right nipple.

Every time I pushed in, April thrust her cute ass back into me. The slapping sound when our bodies hit, along with the sweet smell of sex, completed the stimulation of all my senses. I had my dick an April and my hands on her tits - this was the most exhilarating moment of my life! I continued stroking in and out, trying to keep it relatively slow.

As April started pushing back harder, I started pushing in harder and faster. I released her breasts so I could raise my torso straight up. I held her hips as thrust harder, pulling her back into me. I couldn't help myself as I started going faster and faster. I grunted with every push, and April whined every time my body pressed into her.

"Don't stop! Don't stop!" she yelled. "I'm really close!'

I saw her move her right hand to her clit, and ten seconds later she screamed out.

"OHHHHHH" she yelled. Her ass pushed back harder than any other time. As soon as her pussy contracted around my dick, squeezing even tighter than before as I continued to move in and out, I grunted loudly as I shot my first load of cum into her. She let out a louder scream as she felt the hot load hit deep inside her. I grunted with every spurt of the most intense orgasm I've ever felt. April quietly cried out in short, high-pitched moans throughout her orgasm. Her entire body convulsed over and over and over.

When I was totally drained, I tried continuing to pump in and out of her to help her own orgasm last as long as possible, but my dick quickly softened. I bent over her and reached around to squeeze both her nipples, and her cries got louder; I guess she liked it. I continued throughout her orgasm until she let out one final long sigh, and then I removed my hands. She pushed her knees back, flattening herself out on the bed, and, because I wasn't ready for that, I flopped on top of her. We both let out a slight laugh, though hers was very soft. I rolled off of her, so I didn't crush her.

We were both completely drained and just lay next to each other with eyes closed. When I finally opened mine, April was still quietly lying there. Based on her breathing, I was pretty sure she had fallen asleep. I gently stroked her back as I looked at her beautiful face, which was turned toward me on the pillow. Well, I also looked at her adorable ass, but MOSTLY at her face.

After five minutes, she quickly jerked her head up, and I started laughing.

"Shit, I'm sorry," she said, "I think I fell asleep."

"That's quite all right," I said. "You're welcome to fall asleep any time after we do that."

She smiled back at me.

"It turns out I was right," she said.

My look let her know I had no idea what she was talking about.

"My other orgasm was the second best of my life. This was the first."

I started laughing.

"And it was better."

Now April had a confused look.

"Even better than when I fantasized about you. WAY better. And THAT is saying something!"

Now it was April's turn to laugh.

"Will you stay here tonight?" she asked.

Smiling, I replied, "I was hoping you'd ask."

"But first I think I need a shower," she said. "Let's take it together."

"My pleasure."

"And afterwards," she continued, "you need to complete your commitment."

Again, I had a puzzled look on my face.

"You promised to go down on me so you could properly use your tongue on me," she said with a smile.

"So I did," I replied with a little chuckle. "And I intend to keep that promise."

After our shower, I did.