Women Need Orgasms, Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Snapped back to alert, I suddenly stumbled, "Not on your life...uh...never...I mean..." I fought to find a cohesive sentence that did not sound like a huge leap in our relationship...RELATIONSHIP? Still stumbling, I said, "I mean...I am not going anywhere...Damn...I mean...(long sigh) this is wonderful, being here with you, and I hope my pauses do not infer a lack of interest."

Shay had a huge grin, "Well, 'God's Gift to Women', tripping all over himself. How did so many women succumb to your charms?"

"It wasn't with words," was my short, handy reply.

"Well, your hidden talents may be close to legendary, but I sense a man who knows how to 'hit a home run', but struggles to get to first base, let alone bunt," she smirked.

"Probably an apt metaphor," I said, with a shy grin.

"Well, then," Shay started, "Let us see what we can do about your education."

"As in?" I asked, curiously.

"As in..." she replied, "Why do you think you are having a hard time talking to me? Your story proved you are articulate, with an appealing sense of humor, even when it is self-deprecating."

"I...well...just...have never met a girl, NO...woman...that I have ever felt so attracted to...yet, one who I did not think of in terms of what she would be like in bed. It makes me nervous," I said, still feeling like I was someone losing at my attempts to be appealing to her.

"I see," Shay smirked, "So you are not interested in making love to me?" A small chuckle escaped, before she cut it off.

"I think I am digging a deeper hole," I sighed.

"Maybe," Shay said, "but I doubt it. Stop reacting to my questions, and take all the time you need to form your best answer. As you said, 'I am not going anywhere'."

I closed my eyes, tilted my head back, and let out a slow, long sigh. I considered for moment what was most important for me to let Shay know. "Well, first of all, there is the elephant on the porch...in contrast to the pink elephant inside the house, which I think is Bill from government relations."

I loved the chuckle I heard from her, before she replied, "Okay...and the pachyderm on the porch is...?"

"That I...well...'boffed'...your mother...not knowing that it was your mother of course!" I sighed, agonizing what this subject might open.

"From what I detected, mother seemed quite pleased with the experience," she said, with a smile, "She is her own woman, and, from what I understand, it broke no agreements she has within her marriage. And she was encouraging me to sample 'your wares', too, so there are not any jealousies between us. Is that what concerned you?"

I answered, "I suppose that does answer it, but it still feels like a strange position to be in."

"This from a man who satiated an entire sorority in one, long weekend?" Shay quipped.

"I see your point," I responded, rather quietly, "However, my moment with your mother seems much more important when I am faced with a woman...you...who, rather than my wanting to satiate her lust, I find myself -- for the first time -- wanting to make love to her soul. Does that make sense?"

Her eyes seemed a bit surprised, and lost some of their poise, as they showed a warmth that I had not seen before. "Well...does it ever. It seems you move quickly, once past your initial clumsiness."

"Not having been in the position, before," I started, "of wanting to impress a woman on a level of conversation and emotion, I find myself searching for words that speak of my desire for her acceptance of me, as a man. I am quite used to immediate acceptance of my body as a visual treat for, and as a tool to satisfy, female lust, but now I am on unfamiliar ground."

Shay thought for a moment, then replied, "Your honesty is quite becoming, and is moving you nicely along towards your goal. Want to walk with me in the garden?"

"Absolutely," was my prompt response.

She lifted my hand, smiled back at me, and led me down the steps off of the porch, and out into the garden. That garden was probably a half acre of shade trees and flowering bushes. The winding paths were dimly lit with those little solar-charged pathway lights.

Shay stopped among a group of fragrant roses. "I think this is my favorite spot. The spot is just so lovely, as were your words," she said, as she turned to face me, "How tall are you, anyway?"

"Six-two," I replied, delighting in the warm face I now saw below me, "And you?"

"Five-one," Shay chuckled, "the difference is hardly worth mentioning, right?"

"I think you are delightful, in stature, in personality, in intelligence, and certainly in beauty," I sighed, "Have I earned the right to remove your mask?"

"You have earned more than that, sir. I would estimate you have earned first base," she said, with a coyness I had not heard before, and wanted a lot more of.

Looking around, I saw that there was a low bench nearby. It was the kind that appeared to be made of cast concrete, with two short pedestals and a flat surface residing across them. I picked up Shay below her armpits, and to which she omitted a small squeak, and then set her, standing, on the bench. My guess was she was 105 pounds, soaking wet.

She stepped out of her heels, and it left her a couple inches above me. I looked up into those eyes, and gently lifted her mask, and left it on top of her head. Her face was as lovely as I had hoped. She put her arms over my shoulders, her hands dangling behind, and I felt fingernails lightly crisscrossing across my shirt. My hands rested on her hips.

I could not see the color in her eyes in the dim path lights, but the house lights reflecting off her eyes gave her a mystical sparkle. I swallowed, and said, "I both want to kiss you, and am afraid to."

"Why mister lady-killer, how could kissing me scare you," she softly taunted.

"Because it IS you. My feelings for you are so different than anyone else I have ever known, and I am not sure how to show, in my kiss, what that feels like to me."

"You are certainly learning, quickly, the way to a woman's heart!" she offered, "So, how about if I kiss you first. Will that ease your distress?"

"Worth a try," I said, and I watched her lovely face tilt and move towards mine. That first contact sent a tingle down my spine, which I had not felt in years. Her arms curled around the back of my neck, and I felt such a hunger for her lips, as she slid them against mine.

My arms slid around her small back, my fingers reaching her opposite ribs, and pulled her against me, subtly identifying her breasts pressed to me. I nearly lifted her off the bench in my enthusiasm. She broke the kiss, and I was immediately disappointed, so I tilted my head to the opposite side, and my laps braced against her luscious lips again. I used some of the techniques I knew, but diluted them from lust down to gentle passion, including swirling and flaring my mouth, and felt her lips press harder against mine.

Lost in her closeness, I felt her hair fall against my cheeks as my tongue teased her lips. Her breaths were already rapidly bristling the hairs of my nose, and I felt her body start to quiver, at the same time as a deep moan escaped from somewhere deep in her throat. She broke the kiss, and gasped, "I need a break! Can we sit?"

I eased away, and gave her my hand to make sure she had her balance on the bench. Then, I kept her hand to steady her as she stepped to the ground and sat, moving her shoes for me to sit next to her.

She swept her hair back, and said, with her lilt returning, "Well, my...you are as advertised. That was number one!"

Confused by that last remark, I asked, cautiously, "One?"

"Orgasm" she said, with a contented smile.

"What!?" I exclaimed, "I know I said I could make any woman orgasm, but I have never done it on the first kiss!"

"Am I ANY woman?" she playfully chided.

"No, you certainly aren't, to me," I chuckled in I amusement, "but how did I do it to you?"

"Well, I have appeared to arouse your curiosity. I will inform you that it was part you, and part me. If I provide you the tour later, I will need to elaborate further."

My mind thrilled at the idea getting closer to her petite figure, and to absorb more of her personality.

Shay started, applying the lilt quite heavily, "I think we should make an appearance indoors, as it is getting late. And, I think first base is as far as we need to go, here anyway. She put her high heels on and stood, offering me her hand.

I took her hand, and mine was straight down at my side, while she had to bend her elbow to hold my hand. The disparity in our heights was a charming reminder of the new sensations I experienced in her company. I had been with petite women a number of times, but they were mostly horizontal, thus I had not experienced walking side-by-side with them, like this.

We walked up the back steps, and then Shay stopped me. She looked up, way up, at me, and quietly said, "I am attracted to you. You are far more interesting than my first predictions, your emotions have surprising depth, and of course, you are pleasant on the eyes. With that said, I would like to ask you to stay the night with me. I warn you though, it may not entirely be what you expect."

"I would be thrilled to spend any additional time with you. And even given my curiosity about your warning, I would really like to spend the night with you, whatever that may be."

Shay winked, and slid her mask back down.

We went into the house, and back to the drinks, and got another round of the same drinks. We had just walked into the living room when Mrs. Snyder/mother came up to us, "Well, Shay, should set out an extra plate for breakfast?"

"I would estimate that an extra plate would prove useful in the morning, mother," Shay said with a smirk, "assuming I do not run him off in the middle of the night!"

Her mother picked right up on that sentence, "Well, if he needs to escape, point him at my room." She gave me a naughty smile, and slid her finger under my chin, "His boss is a sound sleeper."

I gave Shay's mother as nice a smile as I could manage, given that my insides were twisting at all the possibilities of how this strange situation could blow up in my face.

"Mother, please!" Shay said, in a politely crisp tone, "He may not be an innocent in such matters, but he does have concerns for his continuing employment."

"Shannon, you haven't told the poor boy!" Mrs. Snyder exclaimed, and then turned to me, "My delicious young man," and she tapped the end of my nose, "you can fuck any consenting adult in this house, well except Mr. Snyder, and as long as you please them, your job will be unaffected." With that, she walked off.

I looked at Shay with an expression that probably did not look as confused as I felt, and I asked, "Was that part of your warning for the night?"

"Not one I was thinking of," Shay chuckled, "though I suppose it should be included. Mother does have her own energy."

"Hey, David!" the pink elephant loudly said.

"Is that you, Bill?" I chuckled.

Shay said, "Excuse, I will be back in a minute." I watched her stride across the living room to Missy and Camille, while Bill continued.

"Stho, how you doin? Wanna talk 'bout the elephant in the woom!? HA HA," Bill slurred.

"Great line," I said, "That about the 83rd time you have used it tonight?"

"Hey, Davith, I hath to get my money's worth outa this costhume. There's Tom, I haventh used it onth him yet. Take care, buddy," Bill said, as he weaved away.

I looked back at Shay, and saw Missy and Camille glancing at me with broad smiles.

Shay walked back to me, with that sexy, poised stride she has. She stopped in front of me, with the first mischievous smile I had seen from her, "The party is starting to wind down, and I need to help mother with the goodbyes." Then she snuggled up to me and whispered, "How about I give you The Tour in half an hour?"

I smiled brightly, and just nodded. Internally, I thanked the deities that I had not screwed up something, and that Shay wanted me in her bed.

I killed the half hour chatting with friends, and said goodbyes. And I had to fend off a few females that lingered close by, giggling and flirting. I did notice that Missy and Camille stood in the living room, with their glancing smiles, and then went down a hallway.

When Shay returned, she grinned, and slightly growled , "Ready for your tour now?"

I looked at those green eyes warmly waiting for an answer, and I said, "Most certainly."

"Is my Harvard rubbing off on you?" she teased.

"Undoubtedly" I smirked.

Shay led me through a couple of hallways of the large home, pointing out what certain rooms were as we passed them. He mother had made no such explanations, as she had nearly dragged me to the end of the last hallway. Then, Shay stopped at a doorway, with her back to the closed door.

"Inside is your lodging for the night...and it is my room," she smiled, "However, before I let myself indulge in your alleged abilities, I would like to observe you in your natural environment, it could be said. A demonstration, if you will. Does this concern you?"

"Uh...I guess not...as I have little clue what you are getting at," I said, my voice clearly anxious.

"Your natural environment awaits," she smiled, but it was a smile meant to give no clue as to what came next. She stepped aside, and swung the door open.

The taller of the two nude girls was blond, slightly broad in features, with a nice trimmed bush, and round, full breasts. When my shocked face finally rose to her face, I saw Camille's huge smile. Missy might be referred to as a tall petite, as she was about 5'4", slender overall, shaved smooth, and with modest breasts, but with huge rosy nipples. Her smile was so big, I think it traveled outward beyond her cheeks. Camille was a good 5 inches taller.

I walked in, following Shay's gesture, and heard the door close behind me. Shay moved in front of me, slightly to my left. I looked at Shay with an amused, but confused expression. Missy & Camille started bouncing on their toes, and proceeded to hugging each other, as they bounced.

Shay calmly looked at me, and offered, "Missy & Camille have volunteered to be your canvas, Sir Artist. Please demonstrate your skills."

"But not you?" I asked, still unclear where this was heading.

"Not me. I wish to merely observe," she said, "Pretend I am not here, and that you are fulfilling the desires of these two, as if you had not met me."

My confusion changed to astonishment. I looked at Shay, and had to ask, "You...uh...want me to demonstrate what I can do to you?"

"Well," she started, then paused, "...for reasons I will explain later, you will not be able to do to me all of what, I assume, you will be doing to these two 'volunteers'...(M&C tittered)...Thus, my interest, in this side of your abilities. Proceed at your pleasure...or theirs...as you choose."

"Well then ladies, Missy & Camille, do you have any requests?" I asked, raising my arms, palms up, in a questioning gesture.

Without a moment's hesitation or a word, M&C rushed me, searching out how my jester costume was held closed. Taller Camille worked from my waist up, Missy from my hips down. Both continued to giggle, as they found the snaps and Velcro, with Missy feigning clumsiness as she pawed my crotch, before finally locating the Velcro closure. "Bingo" Missy whispered to Camille, as she gave my stiff member an additional rub. I looked at Shay, with her returning an enigmatic smile, and chuckled at the enthusiasm of M&C.

Down to my boxer briefs and socks, as I had stepped out of my shoes, M&C pressed themselves to my hips, and each grabbed one buttock of mine, through my underwear. I returned their gesture, noting the difference as my palm nearly covered one buttock of Missy, while I had a good, but not complete, grip on Camille's fuller ass. These two must do a lot of things together, because they almost behaved like twins, giggling and cooing in unison.

(Identical twins were a delight to me, as they were so emotionally symmetrical. And my one adventure with identical triplets? That would require and entire story of its own.)

I decided to test my "twin" theory, and slid my hands from their buttocks, and slowly crept my hands around to their pubes. I winked at Shay, who was still sitting stoically, and went to work. Camille gasped, her mouth stayed open, and her forehead dropped to my shoulder. At the same time, the shorter Missy gasped, eyes wide, mouth open, and her head fell onto my breast. Moans quickly emanated from them both. Their legs started to quiver, and the moans became loud groans.

I should mention, I am, for want of a better term "bimanual ambidextrous", meaning I can use either hand equally well, and can even use both at the same time, as well as independently of the other. Really comes in handy, at a time like this, when you a working the G-spots and clits of two different pussies at once. Oh, and my tongue/mouth can focus as a third, independent, sexual tool. But that would take us back into the triplet story, so just take my word for it.

For Misty, it was a loud, groaning sigh. Camille was an agonizing whine. Both of their knees buckled as their orgasms flooded their bodies beyond capacity. I quickly removed my soaking fingers and grabbed both around their waists, and held them up as I directed them backward, to collapse on the bed.

I heard three polite hand claps behind me, and glanced back to see Shay's restrained smirk.

M&C lay gasping, trying to recover the oxygen that their highly stimulated bodies craved. I coaxed smaller Missy to move up a bit, so that she was even with Camille, shoulder-wise. I waited for her slow response.

As they had collapsed far enough apart, I got onto the bed on my hands and knees between them, and moved my face near theirs. The both gave me dazed, stupid grins, which dissolved when I sat back on my knees, ran my hands up their stomachs, and the massaged their dissimilar breasts. As I alternated between each of their breasts, and pinched, twisted, squeezed, and dragged over their rigid nipples, their mouths once again fell open, and their bodies squirmed.

As I lowered my head near theirs, their heads turned to see each other. My hands still alternating rhythms and motions on their nipples, I kissed Camille first and received an anguished moan in my mouth. Nearly immediately, Missy squeaked her increasing delight into my ear. When my lips went to Missy, she gave me more of muffled little scream, while Camille addressed my other ear with weary, small whine.

Even though it left me bent over awkwardly, my palms travelled back down their stomachs, to the delighted squirming of their hips. I stopped kissing Missy, and heard parallel gasps as my fingers sank back into them. I was quite aware that Shay had a direct view of the action, this time, as I sat up. As I worked them both, Missy was coming along faster, so I intensified my efforts on Camille. Both had their legs shaking, when they grabbed each other's breasts, and hungrily grappled with the other's flesh. Both of them locked in a kiss, until their orgasms interrupted their motor skills, and they shoved screams into the other's mouth.

I looked back, and was surprised to see Shay gripping the arms of her chair, shaking sharply, and then with a final jolt, she moaned and dropped her head. I sat there for a minute or more, with the gasping, deep breaths of three women, and watched Shay, trying to understand quite what, or rather how it, had happened, as her hands were on the arms of the chairs, and her maid's dress was not displaced.

A couple of "My God's" were uttered below me, as I saw Shay's head come up. In a quiet voice, but still with her lilt in place, she uttered, "Do not mind me. I am fine." I felt hands starting to paw at my underwear, and whispered, breathy tones ping-ponged between M&C, "Fuck us...yes, fuck us...please...please, soon...want you...in us...deep in us...hurry...yes, hurry!"