Women Need Orgasms, Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat on my knees, looking at the glistening sweat on M&C, and asked, "So, the next question has to be...rubber?

Missy gasped first, "No way, pills," and then Camille gasped, "No, patch." I glanced back at Shay with a smirk, and she glared at me, "Don't you dare even consider putting one of those elastic, sensory thieves in me! I am protected"

"So," I queried the pseudo-twins, "who gets filled first?"

M&C sighed, and then went into a quick round of 'Rock/Paper/Scissors'. Missy lost, and pouted.

I stood and slid down my boxer briefs, to the rapt attention of M&C. I slid off my socks, too.

Behind came Shay's voice, "Excuse me GGTW, but may I partake of the view, too?"

I slowly turned.

"Well, I doubt you have had any complaints with that," she purred, with eyes that were not on my face. "Have you had many run away at the sight of that long, thick intruder?" she chuckled.

"None that complained after I caught them," I tossed back to her, and got a quick smile.

I turned on my back and scooted up on the bed, and told M&C to "Mount up!"

Camille smiled, and quickly straddled me. Missy looked puzzled at my request, until I waggled my long tongue at her, and her eyes grew into saucers. As Camille was grunting quietly, while she slowly worked me inside of her, Missy cautiously kneeled above my head and slowly worked her legs apart. Missy lowered & moved until she positioned her wet pussy on the end of my extended tongue. Camille groaned at her first rise & fall on me, and I felt her dampness coat me. I pulled Missy gently down to sink my tongue into her, and she hissed the whole time.

I slowed my tongue and mouth on Missy, as I sensed her rapid escalation, while Camille was still working to be comfortable with me fully in her. Once Camille seemed comfortable, I started shifting my hips to achieve varying angles, and Camille started to sag forward, as her moans pleaded out her desires.

When Camille sagged, she nearly butted heads with a sagging Missy, before they gripped each other's arm to brace themselves. Camille was nicely firm and quite warm inside, so I was well along in my own enjoyment.

As Camille's tempo increased, so did the volume of her moans, and I knew Missy was ready for the taking. It was then that I heard another loud moan in the room, but Missy blocked my view, as well as my nostrils. I added thumping up hard into Camille on her down strokes, whose rhythm was getting erratic, and when I felt her shaking and starting to draw tight around me, I let loose on Missy.

Missy's scream was long and loud, and Camille simply yelled out her conclusion, before they both finally fell over the side of me, and lay in a heap of lingering spasms.

I had come close, but was able to hold back and save my load for Missy. M&C were more ambitious than I realized, as both dragged their huffing bodies up to their hands & knees, and then crawled, in small, slow movements, over me.

Missy stroked me with her hand just a few times before she planted herself on me, with little of the consternation that Camille had showed. She was so wet, that it was running down my balls. Camille slowly positioned herself on my face, in a slightly arched posture. The first plunge of my tongue straightened her right up, with a gasp.

Missy was a bouncer, and her hard, deep landings were moving us toward the inevitable much more quickly than before, so I gave Camille 'the works" and she bounced up in shock, before slowly easing down, and then whimpering in bursts. M&C again locked arms for support, but as their lovely agonies increased, their lips met. We all blew at the same time, as four agonizing groans echoed around the room. Missy added a squeal on top of that, as I continued to pump into her.

We all stayed in place, lifeless in exhaustion, when Missy said in a hushed tone, "Somebody have a bucket handy when he pulls out of me!" I heard a snicker, and a couple moments later a towel was stuffed against my balls.

M&C finally drooped and rolled off of me, Missy clamping the towel between her legs. Their breath getting near a normal rhythm, it was Camille that said, "That's our four Missy...time to go." Missy groaned and rolled off the bed, and duck walked to the bathroom with the towel held against her pussy. Camille rolled off the other side of the bed, landing with a thump on her hands and knees.

Shay's voice called out, "You can take showers before you leave, if you like."

M&C answered, off harmony, "Thanks!"

Shay's hair was a bit ruffled, and her eyes a bit lazy, as she stepped forward while I sat on the edge of the bed, and she placed both her hands around my face, kissing me gently. She pulled back and said, "Most impressive skill and control." I looked at her lovely face, which no longer had that sense of poise and control, while I also noticed her hands still smelled fresh; not like they had been busy with her own pleasures.

She went into the bathroom, and veered around the soggy M&C, to get a washcloth. She brought it back to me, and sat next to me, laying the wash cloth over my collapsed manhood. "When you are cleaned up, you can help me change these wet sheets, and then get your own shower."

"And then?" I asked.

"And then we will have...well...an intriguing conversation."

"Your vagueness is intriguing me," I chuckled.

Shay gave me funny grin, and then proceeded into a terrible French accent, "Eet iz Yvette's mystique!"

I gave her a playful glare, and she chuckled. Then with a quiet voice she said, "Our conversation requires privacy," and she nodded towards the bathroom.

As if on cue, M&C emerged from the bathroom, and walked over to me. First Camille bent down and gave me a warm kiss, "Thank you. That was wonderful." Then Missy burrowed between my sitting knees, gave me a full on hug with damp hair, and chirped, "Jeanine wasn't lying. That was amazing!" They both stepped back, turned and went to their clothing on the chairs, and starting getting dressed.

Shay offered, "That is two more for your collection, tonight."

As I watched M&C reassemble their Halloween costumes, I asked Shay, "Might there be third, or rather a fifth, tonight?"

"Therein lies the 'intriguing' part of the conversation, soon to follow," she smiled.

"And I cannot get a hint," I asked.

"I can think of no hint that could be comprehensive enough so as to not cause confusion," she replied, rather flatly.

I gave her the glare again, and said, "So you are obfuscating?"

"Leave the Harvard to me, buddy. Now come on. Wave goodbye to your sated conquests, and let's get these wet sheets changed," she said, as she patted my knee and stood.

I waved goodbye to M&C's final, lingering looks, and then helped Shay with the sheets. Afterwards, she pointed me towards the bathroom, and slapped my butt, "There is a robe in there that may fit you, if your modesty should suddenly return."

I thought of a bunch of childishly rude responses, but gave up and got in the shower. As I showered, I could vaguely see Shay's black & white maid uniform was in the bathroom, as I looked through the fluted-style glass. As I watched, the black & white fell away, and I saw a pinkish-white form now present.

My hopes for wet company were dashed when that form put her naked butt against the glass, and said, "Hurry up, if you want to see this anytime soon!" Then I saw the form move towards the doorway.

Knowing how to please a woman, I hurriedly rinsed out the shampoo, shut off the water, stepped out, and nearly fell as my still wet foot left the bathmat and hit the marble floor near the door. I grabbed the doorjamb, and used it to stand up. I looked out of the doorway.

"Too late," Shay said, as she stood there, brushing her copper hair.

If I was late, it was not much of a penalty. Shay was wearing only a sheer, black lace Kimono robe, which ended high on her thighs, with matching thong panties underneath.

"My God!" I exclaimed, in a rather breathless rush.

"What," she asked, seemingly sincerely, "you have seen plenty of women wearing nothing, including the two earlier.

I just looked, now truly understanding what 'stunned' meant. I swallowed, and gasped, "But none of them were you!"

Turning those green eyes at me, she scoffed, "Thank you, but aren't you being rather excessive with your compliment and...well...leering look?"

"Not...in the least", I stammered, "I thought you had a great figure in that uniform, but thought, maybe, is was part optical illusion. Now I realize how tiny you are. I never thought I could refer to a 5'1" woman as leggy, but you rather are. Do you mind me asking your measurements, as I cannot even guess?"

"If you are thinking of buying me clothes, thank you, but good luck finding anything tasteful in my size. I know men are into statistics, so here; 33-21-31, 103 pounds," she sighed, "Now that you have that, will you please stop dripping on my imported rug?"

"Sorry!" I said, and stepped back into the bathroom entrance. Still I stood looking as she continued to brush her hair. When she pulled her waves straight, her hair reached her waist. Only the two small lamps on her nightstands were lit and they added a backlight effect to what light came from the bathroom. That low light gave me a reasonable look at perfectly round, pert breasts, set above the tiniest waist I had ever seen.

Finally breaking the long pause for my staring, she requested, "Dry off, and come sit on the bed, if you want to finally get the Q&A started, which you have been so patiently waiting for."

I dried quickly, and went to the bed, laying the damp towel across my naked lap.

"Alright," she started, "this is going to be rather complicated, so unless you are aware of what I am presenting, please withhold questions or comments until I ask for them. Agreed?"

"Agreed," I confirmed, though I was growing more curious with every sentence.

She began, "I am doing my post-graduate work at Harvard on some areas of female sexual dysfunction. I hope to move into formal research once I have my doctorate, and my family foundation will provide good startup funding. My specific area of interest does not have a formal term, but is mostly called 'FPO', for Female Premature Orgasm."

"It covers a broad spectrum of issues, but the most significant to me is women who are highly, orgasmically stimulated by what would seem more modest intimate contact, and for whom a strong orgasm can cause somewhat traumatic aftereffects. Those effects can include an extreme sensitivity to any physical contact for even a couple hours, which can be outright unpleasant. "

"It is not something at all conducive to romance..." she stopped, looking at me, "That is quite a frown! I assume you have a question?"

I blurted, "Am I just a research study!"

"No, please David," Shay said, trying to be reassuring, "You are here for me, only, not a school paper. But I need your help, and it may be rather 'research-like' in character, so please hear me out to allay such concerns."

I nodded, still feeling uncomfortable, but wanting to understand.

"I have this form of FPO," she sighed, "If you had done to me, what you did to Missy or Camille, I would have orgasmed even earlier than they did, and I would have, then, been across the room from you, with my skin on fire, or least crawling with electrical anguish. You see why I had to have a talk with you before we got physical?"

"Yes" I said, now feeling more concern, than anything else, "But does this mean you don't want orgasms?"

"Not at all," she smiled, "but those rapid buildup, crashing, mind blowing orgasms you gave Missy & Camille, and presumably many other women, including my mother, will bring on the unpleasant aftereffects."

She continued, "No formal studies have been done of this FPO condition, and no physical component is yet known. Many feel it all psychological. I disagree. Thus, I have invested a lot of time learning mental techniques that allow me to try to control my reactions, and to then see if there is still a physical component. But the sudden onslaught of sensation you performed earlier, would overwhelm what I am capable of controlling."

"Wow, I'm so sorry," I said, and hoping the blush from her mentioning her mother's orgasms, had disappeared.

"Please do not be sorry," Shay said, "but please be the man that can save me from isolation. I can have wonderful, glowing, melting, soothing orgasms of my own creation, but I have never had a man that could demonstrate the gentleness and self-control required. I am, in effect, a virgin as it relates to enjoyable orgasms from a man's stimulus. Do you see why I can hope that, with an appealing a man as you seem to be, and with the skills you possess, it presents me with the best opportunity I have ever considered possible, to have delightful orgasms at a man's hands, or with him inside me?"

I asked, cautiously, "Given, what I assume, will be a lengthy learning curve, I take it that you do not consider me a one-night stand?"

She suddenly pushed me flat on the bed, and passionately kissed me, with her hair falling all around my face. I felt the bare skin of her tiny waist for the first time as my hands found it, and I instinctively wanted to reach for those beautiful hand filling breasts. But before I could even process the thought of restraining that ambition, her body vibrated, and I could feel the moan grow from inside her. Her lips left mine, and I felt her tense, and then twitch, sharply.

"And that was...?" I asked, after she seemed to relax.

She smiled, paused, and then responded, "In the order asked, as to whether you are a one-night stand, I think you understand the answer I already gave you. As to what that was...it was a mini-orgasm, much like the other three I had, while watching you with those two company sex bunnies. However, this time it was mostly driven by your touch, and by my mind celebrating it, rather than the visual stimulation you provided earlier."

Shay continued, "However, the pertinent question is; do you want to invest part of your life into learning how to pleasur e me?"

I could actually see the concern on her face, as she asked that question. "Absolutely, I do."

She chuckled, "I will make no jokes about that being an answer to marriage vows! However, I must also be sure you will not feel like some research lab rat, since I would like to use what I learn with you in my study, for it can help other women. I care about you, and would not wish to harm your feelings. Will you be okay with my using our intimacy in my study?"

"Completely okay," I responded, and stroked the side of her face. Seeing her instinctive poise melt into a closed-eyes softness, would probably be my favorite memory of this night. Watching her face, I whispered, "How do I start? You are in charge."

"Hmmm..." she softly purred, "Let's try ignoring the goal of my orgasms. Let me see what your touch feels like, and how it affects me. Make everything soft and gentle. Stay away from all the obvious hot buttons on me, this time. If all goes well, I will identify where we can attempt stronger contact. The primary goal is to let me explore what sensations, from you, I am able to control my responses to."

"Well, an interesting challenge; to make a woman Not lose control!" I said.

"Just learn to live with it, you poor, deprived boy," and she laughed loudly.

I pushed her back onto the bed, and watched her laughing slowly ebb, as I casually pulled on the strand that would release the knot holding her kimono closed. When the knot was loose, I simply dropped the strand between her breasts.

She looked down, and then up, and just watched my eyes.

I blew onto where the strand lay, and her kimono billowed upwards, and a bit outwards.

Shay closed those luscious green eyes, and her chest rose.

I used two fingers to pinch the fabric's side seam, and slowly dragged the Kimono off of her breast.

She opened her eyes and kept them on me, but started to whine and wiggle.

I did the same with the other side, and her response was the same, but stronger, and I saw an anxious look on her face.

"Too much?" I asked.

"A bit, as that was so erotic," she said, "Trying putting a pause between actions, to give me moment to focus.

I nodded, and just watched her breathing raise and lower those lovely breasts, with her rather pink nipples contrasting with the paler skin that true redheads often have. I reached above her ear, and combed my fingers through her coppery hair, until stopped by the ends of her hair trapped under her shoulder.

She rose up slightly, allowing me to pull her hair free.

I lowered my face into her hair, and drew in the lovely smell.

She turned her face and kissed my cheek.

I turned and used my nose to trace over her ear.

She let out a deep sigh, and wiggled.

I let my lips slide over her cheek, and up until they brushed her lips, with my nose also brushing hers.

The whine returned, as the wiggles intensified.

I slowly put my lips on hers, loving the bit of passion she responded with. I felt her start to quiver again. I slowly removed my lips, and asked, "Close?"

"Yes!" Shay whispered.

"More or less?" I offered.

She hesitated, and then breathed, "More".

I leaned down, and then ran my tongue up from her navel to between her breasts.

Her body started to shake more strongly, and her eyes looked at me, with a touch of concern.

I showed her my other hand with my thumb up, and raised my eyebrows.

Shay looked a bit worried, but nodded.

I moved back up, close to her face, and I showed her both my palms, as I moved them over her breasts. I slowly lowered them and saw her nod again, while her shaking continued. I saw her eyes close, and I simply placed my opens hands lightly on top of her breasts, slowly moved my palms in small circles, as I sank my tongue between her lips.

Her shaking suddenly stopped, her chest rose pressing her breasts into my hands, and she let out a strained, "MMMMMMM..."

I could see some tension in her body and lifted my hands, and rose to watch her face, as her body sagged back to the bed, with her breaths being deeper and more frequent. Her eyes slowly opened, and I was about to ask her if she was okay, when a huge smile spread across her face.

I waited beside her, looking down at this beautiful, petite woman. I felt longings that asked to see this woman like this, over and over.

"WOW, David!" Shay said, in unconstrained enthusiasm, "I said we would go slow, yet you seemed to know exactly what I could take, and I let you lead. And now I have my first melting orgasm at the hands of a man, and in barely fifteen minutes. You are unbelievable!"

I gave her my happy smile, and inside I danced for joy at what I was able to give her. And of course, I wanted to do it again. Trying to be a bit humble, I said, "I just took it along a gentle, slow path like you said, and got lucky."

"Male Bovine Excrement!" Shay exclaimed, and snickered, "That was such sensual gentleness, delivered with patient attention to my needs. No way that was just luck. Of course, the way to test that theory is try it again!"

We both grinned.

"So," I smirked, "In the name of research, why don't you give me some analysis and feedback."

Shay smiled, broadly, while still lying on her back. "Yvette is thinking. Please give her a moment." She almost kept the humor out of her voice saying that. "I, or Yvette, would say your delicacy was about perfect. Your pacing, once you added the pauses that help me contain the sensations, was very good. And, well, your touch was exquisite...and felt damn good!"

I looked into those happy green eyes below me and asked, "Are you up for a little further experimentation?"

"What is your plan?" she queried, languidly.