Women Need Orgasms, Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"More of a question of latitude than a plan," I responded.

"I think I can tolerate a little further exploration," she said, as she closed her eyes.

I leaned over and kissed her, with slow movements. I felt her hands slide over my shoulders, and then her fingers entwined with my hair. I pulled back a bit, and ran the tip of my tongue around her lips, and was greeted with a happy "MMMmmm..." Making sure to leave pausing moments between my actions, I returned to kissing her and slowly lowered my hand on to her stomach.

"Uhhnnnnn!" Shay squeaked in to my mouth, and gripped my hair.

I pulled back slightly and softly asked, "Problem?"

"Surprised," she whispered between faster breaths, and then she pulled my lips back to hers.

I inched my palm up, under her breast. As I started to roll it under my palm, I felt a few quivers travel through her. I paused, and felt her take deep breaths through her nose. I let her breath for bit, before I folded my thumb under my palm and brushed her nipple. She broke the kiss, and gasped quietly.

I rose up on one arm, and watched her face. I saw a moment of concentration before she opened her eyes, and looked up at me. She gave me a small smile, and nodded. With that confirmation, I moved my thumb to the side of her nipple, and gently rolled it against my palm.

Her eyes quickly closed, and several more shivers emanated from within her. I let my hand retreat back to her stomach. After a bit, her shivers subsided, and she opened her eyes, while her face wore a warm smile.

Her eyes got bigger, and eyebrows rose in mild concern, as I inched my hand lower. "Careful," she whispered.

I raised all but my middle finger, and ran it over the top hem of thong panties, and felt her breathing speed up. When I moved my finger a little lower, and under the panties, I brushed a narrow patch of soft hair. I closed my eyes and thought of the beautiful color it might be. But, my thoughts were cut short by her renewed quivering.

Sensing her concern, I opened my eyes and gently lowered my fingers to cover her mons, and left them there, unmoving. Her quivers slowly lessened in intensity, but did not disappear entirely. Her eyes closed, but a bit of tension showed in her features.

"I trust you. Please try more," Shay said, in a long sigh.

With that urging, I tried moving my hand side-to-side, brushing her soft hair. She squirmed under me, but then spread her legs apart; one resting against my body and the other bent at the knee.

I moved my hand down, lightly brushing her labia, until my fingers covered her. She gave a strong, anxious moan, and began to quiver quite strongly, with intermittent stronger shakes. Waiting for the shakes to leave, I listened to her rapid breaths, and felt a dampness on the pad of my middle finger.

Her hips started to press against my hand, and I pressed back. Her whine was accompanied by the return of random stronger shakes mixed with the continued quivering. "Close" she whispered up to me.

Hoping I was right, I very slowly sank the end of my middle finger into the dampness below it, and reveled in the silky warmth inside her. I felt the pulsing around my finger shortly before I felt the contractions under my palm, and then heard the sharply whispered, "Oh God!"

That exclamation was followed by several jerking shocks of her body, and tense, soft words of, "Stay there, but don't move anymore...tingling!"

The pulsing around my finger went on for several minutes as I stayed still, and watched her beguiling face shift from one emotion to the next, looking lost in her sensations.

"Too much?" I asked, once again.

"Almost," she responded quietly, "but it rode the edge like nothing I have ever felt before. Wonderful...just wonderful."

We lay there, and I thought of how special this was to be so delicately gentle with her, to create unique orgasms for her, and which were really unique in my experience too. It was like the doorway to a new realm, which I so wanted to explore with this special woman.

My mind was brought back to the moment when her hand moved to grip my shaft. She slowly stroked me as her somewhat sleepy voice said, "You haven't been able to obtain your release yet."

"Well, Missy did walk funny after I released in her," I said, with a slight chuckle.

"Ah, yes," she said, with her eyes still closed, "I had forgotten about your earlier opportunity. I hope I can feel what Missy felt, someday." Her stroking of me was slowing.

"Do you mean you have never had a man...?

"Not inside me, like you did to Missy," Shay interrupted, "It must feel blissful."

As I thought about that startling disclosure, I felt her hand stop moving on me, and looked down to see she was now asleep.

I quietly slipped away from her, stood and went and turned down the bed. Then, I went and lifted her, leaving her kimono behind. As I moved her to the pillow, she mumbled, "Will you hold me...always?"

"Always," I repeated; the word sounding so right, even though I had responded reflexively.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

The next morning, I awoke with the sun creeping around the curtains. In the subtle light, I looked down to my side, and was exalted to see the pile of coppery hair with an arm escaping, which held on to my chest. Under the covers, I could feel her body extended against mine, with her knee wrapped over my thigh. I watched as her shallow exhales shuffled strands of that lustrous hair.

Glancing at the alarm clock, I saw it was 7:16 AM. A muffled "MMmmmmm..." arose from the pile of hair, and then I felt her arm and leg grip me tighter. Her arm retreated from my chest, and the attached hand swept the coppery hair aside. Shay moved her cheek to rest next to my nipple.

"What time is it?" she asked.

"7:18" I replied, then added, "What time is breakfast?"

"Eight" she yawned, "How did you sleep?"

I paused, then replied, "Like the proverbial horizontal felled tree trunk," smirking at my elaborate reply. That is when I felt teeth nipping at my chest.

"Give it up, will you," escaped through Shay's teeth as she released her bite, "That was pathetically and unnecessarily complex. At least try the Middle English term 'bole' if you have to show how clever you are."

"I defer to your intelligence," I exhaled, defeated.

"About time," she said, as she slid on top of me. "Yvette knows her shit..." The last word ended sharply, as her lips wound their way over my face, until they stopped on my lips. Her back arched, tilting her hips a bit. Shay sat up, and pushed the covers back to my knees, and started a small rocking motion of her hips.

"Last night was magical," she murmured, as her expression melted with the sensations of my awakening length rubbing between her labia. She moved slowly, now lost in her own motions. As I grew harder, so grew the rate of her breathing. It was lovely to watch her above me, working at her own pace. She was my enchantress in this magic.

I felt her slickness start to cover me as the quivers began. Her movements slowed, and I placed my hands lightly on her hips, letting her slide against my palms as she rocked. I watched her face, as it expressed both concentration and pleasure. Then she stopped, opened her eyes, and looked down at me. Now I saw lust and concern.

"I am going to take a risk here," Shay said, in a slightly concerned tone, "Please stay still. I know it asking a lot." She rose on her knees, my erection chasing her up. Her small fingers wrapped around my shaft, and moved me through her wetness, several times. Then she held me against her entrance, and sank onto me an inch.

It was at that moment that I was struck at how tight she was. She pressed harder, and got another inch, so that my crown was inside, but now the quivering was getting quite strong. She tried to move down again, and I felt a pulse around my shaft, which was followed by a sharp gasp as she quickly rose up off me.

Shay's hands braced on my chest, as she shook a few times. Her freckled face appeared rather tense, before it disappeared under a cascade of hair as her head dropped.

"Are you okay?" I asked, in a clearly concerned tone. The hair slowly nodded.

"I caught it in time," she said, between deep, calming breaths. "DAMN IT!" she said loudly, as she sat up and threw her hair back. "This FPO is not fair! I have trained my mind to the point I can have orgasms just from thought, so I ought to be able to block the bad ones. With your help David, I am going to find a way to beat it."

"I am yours, for however I can help." I did not have to consider that offer; I knew I meant it, fully.

Shay's face turned up, and when she swept her hair aside, I saw the warmth in those green eyes. As I just stared up at them, they changed to determination. She grabbed me, aimed me, and pushed down firmly.

"Ow...Ow...and really OW!" she said, as she impaled herself on me, until our hips were joined. Her eyes looked at me with a fire, and her lips were tight, as she started to rock again, causing those push-pull sensations at the base of my cock. I was amazed at how tight she was around me, and so many instincts told me to stroke her fast and hard, but I fought the impulses and stayed still as she continued her slow rocking.

Looking down from her face, across her hard, crinkled nipples, I took in the deeper red hue of her landing strip, as it rocked above my groin. While I looked, I also saw the quivering in her thighs, and I sensed it too.

I felt a pulse around my shaft, and looked up and whispered, "How are you doing?"

"Fucking great...literally," she whispered back. I was unsure how to read the mix of expressions on her face, but I did not see anything that I thought should worry me. Just as I completed my examination of her face, it tensed. Her rocking and her breathing stopped, and she shook, her hair dancing.

"OH!" was her only words, as her pulses repeated through her tightness , which surrounded me. The shaking slowed, and her breathing resumed in short "woofs". She slowly lifted up off of me, and I glistened from my visit inside her.

"Wow! It was a battle, but I won," she exclaimed, "Sorry, it was not better for you."

"Quite alright," I quickly responded, "But, my god, you are tight!"

I went silent while she told me, through long breaths, "That is only the second time a man has been inside me, and the other was a long time ago, was not entirely consensual, and it was when I discovered my FPO problem. So, it is not a good memory."

After a pause, I asked, "Were you raped?"

"I wouldn't call it that," Shay said, "but he did not stop when I asked him to, and subsequently, my nerve endings were on fire for hours."

Then her face brightened, "I just had my first pleasurable orgasm with a penis, your big penis, inside me, so let's not cloud that great memory with old, bad memories. Let's jump in the shower, as breakfast is in twenty minutes!"

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

I felt rather awkward as we entered the breakfast dining area, having slept with their daughter, whom I had only met the evening before. And dressed in my court jester costume. And facing Mr. Snyder for the first time...after doing Mrs. Snyder last evening.

Mr. & Mrs. Snyder were both wearing robes, and sipping coffee. Mrs. Snyder saw us first, "Well, don't you two look cheery this morning. Did you get much sleep?" Mr. Snyder flicked his newspaper, so that the top half folded down, and looked at me over his half glasses.

"Mother!" Shay scolded, "Don't torture the poor boy. This is awkward enough for him!"

"Morning Mr. & Mrs. Snyder," I said, choking slightly.

"Morning David," Mr. Snyder said.

"Sorry David," Mrs. Snyder said, "It is just so cute to watch you squirm. Please sit."

Shay and I sat, opposite the Mr. & Mrs., and I finally spoke up, "It was a great party Mr. Snyder. Thanks for inviting me. I had a really good..."

"Cut the groveling crap, David," Mr. Snyder interjected, "You were with Shay all night. I know you had a good time." Turning to his wife, he said, "Yes, dear, he enjoyed you, too."

I held my breath.

Mr. Snyder continued, "Given the huge smiles I see on these two women, I may have to accelerate your promotion to Lead Engineer." He flicked his newspaper back upright, and disappeared. I thought I heard him chuckle. Mrs. Snyder playfully slapped his arm.

I started breathing again. Shay gripped my fingers, and squeezed. Then we served ourselves breakfast from the assorted platters in front of us, and ate quietly.

After breakfast, I said that I should go home, and put on regular clothes.

Mrs. Snyder piped up, "Oh don't bother, we can all just skinny dip in the pool, and you can borrow a robe. No need for clothes around us."

Mr. Snyder quickly added, "Sorry dear, I have stop by the office, and then meet buddies at the country club. Can you entertain David without my help?"

Mrs. Snyder's smile worried me, but I already had to decline, "I am sorry, but I have a cat that needs feeding, and some laundry I must do before I show up at the office tomorrow."

I felt the tug on my arm, and looked at Shay's anxious smile, as she said, "But, you will be returning for supper, correct."

"Absolutely" I answered, giving her a happy smile, which she returned.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

I returned that evening, and left the next morning, before breakfast, as I had to get home and prep for work at the office. Shay and I worked on her "problem", and made slow progress. I returned every evening that week, with the same routine, and was warmly welcomed by the Snyders, each time.

When it came to Thursday, the Snyders had invited Shay and I to dine with them for supper, at the country club, the following evening. That evening was wonderful, with an unusually warm early November evening, which let us dine outdoors on the deck.

Shay was dressed beautifully in a green, layered chiffon dress, which drifted in the gentle breezes. It was a memorable evening, but got even better once Shay and I closed her bedroom door. We had been working on Shay's limitations all week, and she was slowly able to accept more foreplay and brief penetration, as we both learned each other's rhythms and built her trust in how I approached her pleasures. This let her mind focus better on what she needed to control. She never failed to orgasm at least several times, yet none of them went too far.

As the door closed, she stepped out of her heels, and I watched her small shape drop even further below me. I rested my palms on her shoulders, and she leaned her soft cheek on my hand. "Unfasten me, please," she requested, in a contented voice.

After I unhooked her dress at the back, she lifted it off, with a sensual wiggle. "David, please proceed quickly to a nude state, as I have goals tonight, and I want to start immediately." She quickly spun to face me, giving me a big grin. Then she held my eyes, while she seductively removed her bra, and let her panties drop to the floor. Lastly, she released the clips that held her hair piled on her head, and turned her hands palms up, next to her shoulders, in sort of a "Ta-Da!" gesture, as she shook her hair out.

She pivoted and sashayed her narrow ass over to the bed, where she flopped on her back and spread her legs wide. "You are still dressed," she reminded me. I quickly rectified that situation. I started to climb over her, but she stopped and pointed between her legs.

"You think you are ready to try that?" I queried, a bit surprised.

"I want to try it, but I will admit to a small amount of trepidation," she said.

"Ready" I asked, and heard a small whimper that I took as approval. I placed the tip of my tongue just below her navel, and wiggled my tongue, just to make sure I had her attention. I did, as her stomach sucked in.

My tongue moved down, twirling through the hairs of her rusty colored landing strip. Her hips rolled, but then stopped as my tongue left her hairs, and contacted the smooth cleft below it. A long, light hiss reminded me to go slow. As I pushed her legs farther apart, an anxious little whine signaled more concern.

I blew across her opened cleft to break the tension, and got a fun slap on top of my head for my trouble. There was no slap when my tongue brushed her outer labia on one side...or on the other side. There was a gasp when I contacted her inner labia.

When I let my tongue slowly drift around the entire area, with her required pauses, I could sense the pleasure in her wiggles & whines, yet felt some tension during the pauses as she wrestled to control her reactions. When my tongue nudged into her wetness, her hips popped up into my face.

"Sorry, just surprised. That, too, was a first," she almost squeaked, followed by a long exhale.

As I very slowly moved my tongue up her center towards her most sensitive spot, I felt tension, but did not know if was good or bad, so I was as gentle and slow as possible. Laying my tongue over her clit brought on some quivers, but they quickly settled why I paused.

"How are you doing," I asked, after I lifted my head. It had become a common question in our learning curve.

"It feels SOOooo good, yet so dangerous, as the sensations can be so sudden. Please approach everything with as little surprise as possible."

I answered with tongue recovering her clit, and then slowly dragging it up, with a tiny flick of the tip as I left.

Shay moaned, "Yes, like that!"

My tongue drew across her button, and a hand grabbed my hair. "Longer pause, please!" Shay pleaded.

After I got the "all clear", my lips went around her clit, but without sucking, and I just held them there. "Dear God," was her acknowledgement. As Shay had a longer than average clit, it gave me the opportunity to slide my lips up and down. That brought on the quivers.

Slide...pause...slide...pause...slide, moan...pause...slide...pause...slide, hiss...pause, quiver. Hand...longer pause...slide, four-letter word...pause, quiver...slide, shorter pause...slide...same pause, hiss, quiver. Slide, slide again...deep groan, shaking...gentle suck...JERK, Shake...lick, agonized squeal...Hand, "No More, I'm there!"

Her rapid, deep breaths worried me, until she blurted "WOW, I did not think I could go that far, and not fall into the 'dark side'!"

Then she added, "Get up here, I think I need to try another first."

I slid up to be face to face, and she kissed me gently and for a long time, with her tongue making short explorations under my lips. "So that is what I taste like!" she mused. After a pause to lick her lips, she showed me the fire in her eyes as she said, "Now for another first; I want to know what you taste like!"

Before I could show her my smile, she left for places below, with her hands dragging down over me. I could feel her breaths along my hard length as she paused. I asked, "Does this require your mental control, too?"

She glanced up, "Yes, but much less than for my body, in the earlier stages. But, it can get so erotic, that I will have to exercise control in the latter stages. At least I have a little practice at this."

Now she saw my smile. She heard my groan as her tongue ran up my underside, to the tip. Her tongue played around and over me, until that moment I will not forget; when her lips surrounded me. I could tell it was reaching the limits of her small mouth to envelope me like that.

After several exquisite, slow sucks of the several inches she could accommodate, she had to take her first pause. I let myself enjoy every sensation, as I knew it would be unlikely that she would be able to drive me to my finish.

She started in again, and after a minute, I could feel the tension in my groin growing, but she had to pause again. When she restarted, she only got in a few strokes before I sensed her quivering. She tried sucking even harder, but went into some shakes, and stopped again. I could sense my closeness to an orgasm, but understood when she said, "That is as far as I can go."