Women Need Orgasms, Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GoneGray
GoneGray
618 Followers

"Then let's make it another first!" I said, and flipped her onto her back, holding myself poised between her legs. Her astonished face released the words, "I don't think I can!"

"I'm close...let me try?"

She nodded, and I drove into her with one steady stroke, that made her wince. That method had proved to be the best way to enter her, as it was the least erotic and thus allowed her better control. Being so close myself, and thus even more sensitive, made her warm depths intoxicating.

I fought my instincts, and stayed with slow strokes. They were still moving me closer as her quivering returned. "I am going to cum, very soon. Can you handle it?" I asked.

"I have to try! I want to feel it inside me...that moment," she almost cried.

I stroked a couple more times and was there, as I felt her first shake. I drove into her.

"You are getting bigger! Yes! I can feel it, so warm! Oh, god, YES!" she said in a loud rush, as she shook and wrapped her legs and arms around me.

I was straining through the sensations of pumping and pumping into her as she pulsed around me, and fighting to keep my eyes on her face, as this was the most important face in my life.

"I am fighting on the edge...this wonderful edge...Don't move...do not ever move,"

My own focus was returning, and I saw the tears at the corner of her eyes.

"That was the first face in my collection," she sighed, stroking my cheek.

"You are starting a collection of men's faces?" I asked with some concern.

"A collection of just one man's face, if he is willing," she said, just before her lips pressed to mine.

"I think he would be," I said, with a small gasp, as our lips parted.

"Another first...you will be the first man to make me duck walk to the bathroom!" she chuckled, and then looked more thoughtful, "I was not sure this would ever happen."

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

I was invited for Thanksgiving at the Snyder's, and accepted, as I had for so many dinners in the last month. My mother was sad to not have me home for the holiday, but delighted at the reason. While I was talking to her, she informed that, beginning next year, she was going to retire from full time escort work, and just focus on a few, select customers; the ones that were most pleasurable to her. I was happy for her, and she said it would give her time to see me...and Shay...more.

It was at Thanksgiving, that the Snyders shocked Shay and me. While we were finishing the delicious, filling dinner, and resting with after dinner drinks while we tried to find room for the pumpkin and mincemeat pies, that Mrs. Snyder caught us off guard. "What kind of wedding do you two want, anyway," she said, with a mischievous smile.

Mr. Snyder watched us with a sly smile.

I anxiously looked at Shay, as she gave me a slightly worried look. "We, actually, have not, directly, broached that subject, yet," she said, slowly turning to face her parents.

"Well," Mrs. Snyder said, "It is obvious you two will get there, from the smiles on your faces every day. You will, of course, tell us, when you decide? A spring wedding would be lovely, or even a fall wedding. OH, Oh! We could do it near Halloween and make the party next year, your wedding party too! Trick or Treat the new Tereyll family!!"

We sat a bit stunned, and it was Shay who spoke first. "Uh, certainly mother, father...we will definitely inform you of any decision we make on the matter of marriage."

"Then it is settled!" Mrs. Snyder chirped, "Let's have pie."

Shay and I did not talk much until we got back to her room later. It was Shay, again, that broke the ice, "Let us stop evading the subject, and discuss it directly. I will go first. I have never been in love before, so I am not sure what I should expect to feel. But I have no interest in other men now, and all I think of is being with you. Sex, certainly, but also the contentment of just hearing your voice, leaning against you as we watch TV, and sharing those moments of discovery between us. This internal satisfaction and comfort seem appropriate for love, but can we trust a relationship of less than 30 days?"

After a deep breath, I responded, "You know of the many women I have been with, and that I have never been in a relationship before, so I am on unfamiliar ground as well. But it is the tug inside me when I see your eyes sparkle, the delight at the lilt of your voice, the pleasurable annoyance of your precise speech, and the way I want to absorb every sound, every quiver, every moment making love to you, which tell me that you are something very special to me. And, no, I think of no other women when I consider who I would want to spend my life with."

Shay smiled broadly, with a single tear on her cheek.

I continued, "Yes, only a month does seem a rather short time to base such a decision on, but all the indicators are telling me that I will not change my mind in one month, one year, one lifetime. So, let us agree, if you do, that the idea is very appealing, and that we will revisit it every month, until we make a decision?"

Shay nodded happily.

"However," I added, "and there always has to be a 'however', it seems," as I saw Shay's anxious face, "I have to ask if your parents know of my past?"

Her laugh startled me.

"Yes, they do! As long as your heart stays with me, they have no trouble with you using your talents elsewhere, before or now. Mom thinks you would be a real hit at her swinger's club!"

I started laughing, and shook my head, "Your family is something else!"

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

In mid-December, the Snyders had already been pushing me, candidly, to propose to Shannon, as they had never seen her so happy. They invited me for Christmas day, and their pre-Christmas party. And they invited my mother, as well. When I expressed my concerns about mother's profession among the Snyder's friends, they laughed, and said they had no concerns, as long as mother did not solicit business in the Snyder's home.

Mrs. Snyder tucked her arm under Sam's arm, and he said, "I met Janice at a swinger's party. I actually fucked her before I even knew her name! When my first wife passed, and Shay's father passed, I followed up and here we are. And please, call us Sam & Janice at home. 'Mr. Snyder' is for the office."

When I approached Shay with the idea of Christmas and my mom, Shay was delighted. When I leaked that her parents were pushing me to propose, she confirmed that they were pushing her to encourage me to propose, as well.

I asked, "Have your feelings toward me changed in the last few weeks."

"Yes" she said quietly. Then she pulled me down, and kissed my ear, and whispered, "I now know...I am never letting you get away!"

I stood up and smiled back at her happy face, and nodded to her.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

At the Snyder's Christmas party, I was introducing my mother, Cheryl, to many people, and she was getting a lot of attention in her backless red sequin dress. Her 5'8" height, plus high matching high heels, put her at around eye level with many men. She has an infectious deep giggle, which she readily uses, that just draws men into her orbit.

When I left mom to her audience, which included Sam, Shay stood next to me and chuckled, "I see what you were talking about with your mom. She can wrap men around her proverbial little finger, and they do not even know they have been caught. I even felt it. I am envious of her talent, except I have already caught you!"

I nodded my agreement and smiled to myself at having Shay as mine.

Shay tapped my arm, and urged me lower. "Did my mom tell you what Sam wants for a Christmas?"

I shook my head.

Shay nodded towards my mom. "He said he would like Cheryl under the Christmas tree, so he could unwrap her!"

I smiled, and whispered back, "Mom just might agree to that."

Shay got a mischievous smile and whispered, "My mom said it is alright with her, if she gets your mom the next night."

"Welcome to my world," I chuckled.

When my mom broke free from the hovering crowd, I waved her towards Shay and I, as we stood in the wide entrance to the dining room, functioning as the drink room tonight. Many eyes followed mother as she moved to us. As the room was already looking our direction, I made an announcement, "I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, and I would like to point out that there is mistletoe above me, for your holiday enjoyment."

There were a good number of chuckles, which stopped when my mother cupped my face with her hands, and softly kissed my lips. There was a collective "SIGH" throughout the room.

"Merry Christmas to my son and, I suspect, my future daughter, Shannon." I looked to Shay, while I heard mild applause, and saw her blushing. Then she pointed up. "There is something caught on the mistletoe," she said in a hush.

I put my hands around her waist, and lifted her up to the mistletoe. She squealed, "What are you doi..." and then her voice suddenly stopped. She reached out and plucked the object from the mistletoe, and stared at it as I lowered her to the floor. The audience watched this routine with curiosity, while a couple standing close by gasped.

I whispered to Shay, "I am not letting you get away, either!" She looked at me with a goofy grin, as I plucked the ring from her frozen grip. When I dropped to one knee, the crowd went quiet. "Shannon Beersdale, will yo..."

"Yes, yes, YES!!" she shouted, probably far louder than she realized. Gasps, cheers, claps, and whistles erupted, as she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me for a long time. Long enough that I felt her tears running onto my cheeks.

When she finally broke the kiss, I looked up to see a smiling Sam & Janice next to Shay, and Sam was extending his hand. As Shay's arms slowly slid away, I stood to shake Sam's hand, switching the ring to my other hand, but Janice intercepted me, and kissed me, and it was a bit beyond mother-in-law norms. When Janice freed my face from her hands, I saw my mother hugging Shay. I reached around and shook Sam's hand, and he said, "Thank you...son."

I tapped Shay. She turned and wrapped my chest in a tight hug. I tapped her left arm and she looked up to see me holding the ring. She stepped back, and stuck her arm out straight, wiggling her fingers. I slipped the engagement ring on her finger to another round of "Oohs & Aahs" and applause.

I looked at Shay's warm, green eyes, and watched the few freckles crinkle as a huge smile grew on her face. "There is something I have forgotten to tell you through all this." I saw a flinch in the smile. "Shannon Marie Beersdale, I love you!"

Her smile tried to stretch beyond its limits. Her reply came after a moments' consideration, "I find myself irrevocably drawn to complete my life in your company...and, Damn, if I don't love you, too, David Howard Tereyll!!"

People were starting to come up and congratulate us, when my mom announced, with open arms, "I am still under the mistletoe. Any takers?"

Much of our line, both male and female, suddenly shifted to mom's line, with many stepping away from my mother's lips in a daze. Several men tried to discreetly shift their manhood to more comfortable positions.

Shay spent the rest of the evening at my side, gleaming.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

On Christmas morning, we all came out and met by the tree in our flannel robes, though my mother's robe showed a lot of cleavage and ended well above her knees. Leave it to mom to look gorgeous in flannel. We all had coffee and orange juice, and various Danish pastries, and then exchanged multiple presents. I really liked the flimsy negligee that my mom gave Shay.

When there were no packaged presents left, Janice went to the Christmas tree and plucked off an unusually large bow. Then she wiggled a finger at my mother, who stood. Janice moved to my mom, who was standing next to Sam, and placed the big bow on mom's cleavage. "Merry Christmas Sam, from Me and Cheryl!" Janice pronounced. Sam let out a long whistle, as mom struck her best model pose. Shay chuckled and squeezed my hand as she watched her step-father's eyes eagerly roam up & down my mother.

After a long moment, Janice plucked the bow off of my mom, and dropped it over Sam's crotch. It did not sit flat. "Save your present for later Sam, we have business with the kids," Janice chortled.

Mom and Janice sat back down, and Janice wasted no time, "So, you two, when is the wedding?"

Shay and I looked at each other, and Shay spoke, "Mom, you know I am not into being a princess, so we have decided we want a relaxed, fun wedding. We think your idea of around next Halloween would be a perfect anniversary of our first meeting, and would make for a fun and unique wedding. Plus waiting until then would give us more time together, as this engagement is wonderful, but is rather rushed by normal standards. How does a Halloween wedding sound to you, Cheryl?"

My mother looked thoughtful for a moment, and then brightened, "I think it would be fantastic! What if you had it in costumes, but all in white! I could be a white witch!" Sam moaned. Janice punched his arm.

I winked at my mom, and chirped, "It is supposed to be a costume mom, not your usual clothes."

My mom playfully glared at me, and delicately stuck out her tongue.

I nodded to Shay, and she said, "So, do I hear any dissent...No?...Alright then, Halloween time is our target. Mother, I know you are salivating to plan this, so can David & I just put this in your capable hands?"

"Of course, of course...this will be so much fun!" Janice said, "I think I need to get a notepad and start jotting down all the ideas I already have!"

As Janice stood, my mom asked, "Can I help? I have some creative ideas."

"Oh, yes, please!" Janice said, and reached down and took my mother's hand. The two walked off, chattering.

Sam said, "Thank you. You just gave Janice her favorite present...planning a party! It will probably be days before she remembers the diamond bracelet I gave her."

Shay chuckled, and gently shook my hand.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

It had been a long, but fun year. Halloween fell on a Monday, so the wedding was planned for the prior Saturday. Janice and mom had great ideas, and worked tirelessly to make sure our desires were included, while they coordinated the many suppliers.

Over the year, mom had become good friends - make that close friends -- with Sam & Janice, visiting them often, usually in the same bed with both of them. And just in case you thought it; No, mom was not charging them. She really liked them and they were on her new short list.

Shay and I had many wonderful moments, and we had no concerns as we approached the wedding. We awaited it eagerly.

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

As I stood at the altar, awaiting Shay's entrance, I looked out over the sea of people. My side of the church was 90% women, at least I think they were women, as it was hard to tell with some of the costumes. Most I recognized, though I only remembered inviting less than half of them.

I couldn't bring myself to wear the jester's costume at the wedding, so I wore an all-white Zorro costume, complete with cape, but no sword. When Shannon started down the aisle, I saw she had an all-white variation of a French maid's uniform, but modified with a veil and train. Her petite, long legs were on full display as she used that wonderful, sexy stride she always has. There was no repressing the smiles we both showed.

As she stopped next to me, she released Sam's arm and he went and sat down, between Janice and my mom. Yes, mom had chosen to sit on Shay's side, with Janice & Sam. We went through the vows, and when I said "I do", there was a collective, sad moan from my side of the church. Shay gave me a little wink, and I could detect the chuckle she was suppressing.

When Shannon said, "I do" and the reverend said, "You may kiss the bride," I had a surprise for Shay. The rolling laughter in the church gave it away, as a young girl came running up the aisle, carrying a white, decorated step stool. I stepped back, and the girl set it in front of my feet. Shay stepped up on it, and wrapped her arms around my now-level neck, as she gave me a long kiss, while still chuckling into my mouth. The applause echoed in the old church.

The reception was held at the country club's meeting room, and was beautifully decorated in all white Halloween-themed decorations, including life-sized, animated ghouls and ghosts. As we prepared for the greeting line and looked at the long line of waiting women, Shay pulled me down and whispered, "Remember, I said you could keep three of them as 'play friends', as we do not want some of those talents of yours, which you cannot use with me, to get rusty."

I chuckled, "But you know all the ones I am going to use on you tonight, Mrs. Tereyll, so don't expect to get much sleep before our flight tomorrow."

"It was so nice of the Killards to loan us their private island in the Bahamas," Shay cooed, "How many times do think we will need to apply sun lotion, if we spend the whole day making love on the beach?"

I replied, "I hope I lose count of applying lotion to your delectable body."

She purred, "It is your personal 'lotion', which you apply inside me, that I am looking forward to!"

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

EPILOGUE

"My wonderful husband," Shay exclaimed, "The swingers club said they have never before voted any new member in after the first visit, let alone an open, unanimous vote after just one hour! Of course, you knew you had my parent's vote when you walked in."

I chuckled, "Yeah, the club did seem rather taken with me."

"Rather taken!" she exclaimed, "My god, David, they were queuing up for you. Plus, I don't think I have ever heard an entire room full of women panting in post-orgasmic bliss, at the same time! And that educational class you put on for those husbands was extremely well received. I did feel a bit of sympathy for Mrs. Gabbard, whom you used for the class demonstration, when they had to carry her off. But the look on her face was exquisite."

"Maybe I did overdo it a little on her, but I was trying to keep the class brief," I said.

"Eight crashing orgasms in under 15 minutes may have pushed her a bit, but I think she will be back for more." Shay giggled, "Speaking of more, I don't think there is one woman there that you missed giving an orgasm to, other than me...directly anyway. And I had an overwhelming number of couples thank me profusely for bringing and sharing you."

"It was a little hard to tell if I got to all of the women, given the number that got right back in line again," I said, "Talking to the club president afterwards, she is concerned that the house may not be big enough, if all the membership shows up on the same night, once the word about me spreads."

I added, with a smirk, "And you got in plenty of your own little orgasms sitting there, my dear Shannon. I saw you quivering and your eyes shut tight a number of times.

"Just watching you work your magic," Shay purred, "is all I need...until we get home!"

GoneGray
GoneGray
618 Followers