Women of Steel Ch. 01-02

Story Info
In old Frankia, noble women take up arms but succumb.
2.9k words
4.3
3.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Women of Steel.

Chapter One.

The valley was a swirl of silvery mist, the dawn's dew clung to their armour. The dismounted knights and their fellow women at arms shivered in the growing autumnal sunlight. They stood in line, facing their expected enemy. A terrible year has passed since the women had taken up the steel. They had lost much, their homes, lands and even their honour but now had returned.

Their leader, a lean hard-bitten noble lady, who was once unknown to a man's touch, stood looking out at the battle lines partially obscured with trees to the hillside and the drifting mist. In her eyes, a trace of bitterness and a smouldering fire ate away at her innards- a fire that could only be quenched with blood. For she had lost her maidenhead to the Captain of the Free Corps Francois Albrecht, who now occupied her walled town. She had been stripped, abused and passed around the captain's vile lieutenants before she was cast down into the dungeons, naked and bruised, to suffer nightly visits from the lusts of the town's new masters.

But she had escaped.

She had found shelter.

She had learned the discipline of the lance and the sword.

She found the courage to return to Angers.

Now she had returned, to claim her town, her people and to exact revenge from Captain Albrecht.

Her revenge would be a sea of blood.

Lady Aliénor shrugged, helping the reworked armour rest more easily on her thick flaxen gambeson. Fifteen months before, the same armour she wore had been her brother's, and after he fell in battle, she had ordered the talented armourer in her walled town of Anger, in deepest Frankia, to rework and adjust the steel for her frame. The Armourer had looked at her with open-mouthed disbelief, but the Lady was stone-faced and insistent. The Armour looked downcast,

"Milady, no woman has worn armour. It is unheard of!" He stammered, unsure of what he might say.

"Monsieur Le Armurier, I must ask you to comply with my wishes! We will soon be facing a great danger, and I should expect many of my fellow women to ask you to adjust the armour of former wearers to their slender frames!" Her words were hard and cold and the Armourer's reticence crumbed in the face of the stern look of the noble lady. The Armourer regarded the pile of steel that had been so recently the property of the Lord of Angers, nested in the valley of the Nante region of Frankia. With multiple incursions by Bretons or Poitierians and even bands of roving free-corps soldiers, they found themselves temporally without a war to serve in and so resorted to banditry. The Lady Aliénor glanced to her left and her trusted lieutenant hefted the pile of armour and laid it out on the heavy wooden bench. The Armourer looked down and checked each piece from the pauldron to the breastplate, he then looked up,

"I can rework the breastplate, palkard and vambrace, "The Armourer looked up, "the work should be easy enough, Milady." The Lady of Angers smiled,

"There will be much work for you in the months to come, keep your forge hot and take on as many apprentices as you may. I want as many suits as possible ready for the noble ladies to wear should they be called upon. I fear they will." Her tone was serious, the Armour looked up, now fearful of the implication.

"Are you expecting battle Milady?" his words stumbled from his lips, for he knew the battles between England, Burgandy and the Fledgling Price of Orleans had ceased in an uneasy stalemate. Now, as the days of summer died, the fighting would fall into a sullen pause.

"I fear so, the free corps are disbanded and soon banditry and brigandry will scour the land and some may find our valley. There are few men now, and I do not intend to suffer at the hands of such as they. I will not have our town pillaged by such vile men. I and my noble ladies will fight in the stead of our fathers and brothers." She scowled at the Armourer, who looked away and busied himself.

After weeks of intensive labour, she stood, in the armour that fitted her like a glove. Then as more ladies joined her ranks, she stood at the head of an armoured company, comprised of her sex. An company that she hoped who deter those who would find the quiet valley of Angers, when they saw the shine of armour worn by knights and who rode one, instead of drawing battle lines to find easier prey.

It had almost worked.

As the autumn's red and gold replaced the lush green of the leaves, a band of veteran men were seen on the borders of the valley. The riders wore black garb and flew no standards or coloured pennants. A Free Company under no lord's command, an assembly of fighting me with no loyalty, except to the next paying Lord.

A scout had seen them in the dawn light and rode hard to tell the Lady of Angers,

"At least a hundred men, all rough-hewn and bedraggled, " The young boy had reported.

The Lady knew what they were and immediately called for all her forces to muster,

"A show of brilliant steel and fluttering standards of our houses will show these brigands that Anger is no easy treasure to rob. To horse!" The Lady hid any sense of apprehension or fear, but her heart thundered inside the skin of metal. The gathered women cheered and took to their mounts. Within an hour, over eighty brightly armoured riders broke up the wet ground as they galloped off to meet the invading troops. The Lady Aliénor had learned much from her warlike father and gallant brother, she knew the lance, from boar hunting and the bow and arrow and even the rudiments of the sword from lessons with her father's master-at-arms. Some of her ladies had also had similar experience, if her scheme worked, their appearance would be enough to frighten the Free Company away.

After a brief clash of arms, her optimism tasted sour, as the blood in her mouth. As Albrecht, Captain of the Burgundian Free Company, looked down at her. Her bright armour was smeared with the thick rich mud of the churned-up field, her helm had been kicked away. Her father's one-handed 'bastard' sword was now in the hands of the Captain, but the look of lust in his smile was terrible.

By the afternoon, all the signs were that Aliénor's stratagem would work. The women rode to the crest of a hillock overlooking an open freshly ploughed field and arrayed themselves in a line across the hill. Their standards held high and their armour glinted in the autumn sun. The red and gold of the leaves to one side of the field seemingly provided cover to their left flank.

Aliénor looked across to the black horde on the other side of the field, they were a motley band, dirty from travel, but something about them made the hair on Aliénor's neck bristle. She looked hard, she had hoped that with her ladies' show of armoured might, the brigands would take flight.

She had seriously miscalculated.

On the other side of the field, Captain Francios Albrecht scrutinised the bright armour of his opponents, he turned to his sergeant, a scarred ugly man and shrugged,

"They do look impressive! What do you think?" Albrecht whispered, careful not to show indecision in front of his other band of soldiers for hire.

Herget rubbed the thin scar down his cheek, "We're out of options, we haven't eaten for three days, the horses are done and hungry and we're nearly out of water. The men are tired but in an evil mood. If we ride out, you'll lose them two or three a night. By Sunday, you'll have no one left," He spat not the earth beneath his horses' hooves.

"As always Herget I can always count on your eternal optimism. We'll ride out together. I'll take the right flank, you the left. We'll meet in the middle. I have a feeling that our gaily benight opponents might be more show than substance."

Albrecht, a veteran of twelve battles and an unknown number of skirmishes was proved right. As his men rode forward and closed the distance, Aliénor's 'troops' didn't move to meet them. As they got closer, Albrecht knew something was very wrong in the ranks ahead.

Then Aliénor's ranks broke. Many of the armoured knights fled, unwilling to fight the Free Corp veterans. Only Aliénor and twelve of her retinue kicked their steeds to gallop and meet the enemy but the skirmish was over before it started.

Aliénor's gamble did not pay off.

By the evening, Aliénor's armour had been stripped from her. The gambeson was ripped open by sharp cruel daggers and now she was naked. The captain had laughed loudly, guzzling at the decanter of good red wine, as two of his more trustworthy men had torn the metal from her and ripped cloth to reveal Aliénor's pale tender skin. The she was dragged before the Captain, as he divested himself of his brigantine jerkin and undid his breeks. Aliénor was forced to kneel in front of him and her head held to look upon the large stiff prick before her.

"Come Lady, it is time to show some hospitality!" Albrecht beckoned for this man to restrain his prisoner, as he roughly held Aliénor's nose, and as she gasped for air, thrust his prick into her mouth. Aliénor had been told that if she and her captured ladies did not please Albrecht's men, then the town would be torched and the inhabitants slaughtered.

"Now Lady, you suckle my member well, or your people will suffer much greater pain than you, this night!" His words were daggers and full of malice. Despite her lack of experience, Aliénor allowed the thick pale member to slide into her mouth and she closed her lips around it. As she tried to fellate him, the memory of her youth tumbled from the back of her mind. She remembered her maid, Charlotte hiding her in her father's stables and bade her watch as she sucked the prick of one of her father's squires and allowed him to enter her hairy sex in the fresh straw. Aliénor had been agog with the spectacle. As she watched, her parts grew wet. Once the squire had pulled himself out of Charlottle's cunny and sprayed the potent-smelling pearls onto her blonde pubic bush and hastily retreated from the scene, Aliénor jumped down from the hay loft and looked at the semen coating her maid's cunny.

"Taste it, it's not that bad!" Charlotte used two fingers to scoop up the semen and lick her fingers clean and Aliénor, put a smear of the Squire's seed into her mouth,

"It's terrible!" She spat it out.

"Soon, my lady you will have a handsome young knight, or a young lord will mount you as Charles did to me, just now. He will take out his noble prick and split your cunny and bury itself inside you and fill you up with his seed," Charlotte smiled and stood up, straightening her skirts, and restoring order to her appearance, "and you will love the feeling of him inside you,"

Now, Albrecht stood her up and then kissed her hard, his tongue snaking into her mouth. He searched her mouth tasting his prick and then marched her to her bed and pushed her to it,

"Spread your legs my Lady and show me what a treasure you have to share!" His crooked smile, his scar giving him a hideous grimace matched the harshness in his voice. He stood stroking his prick to a greater stiffness and over his shoulder, his two accomplices were busy disrobing. Alienor turned her head, not wishing to see the instrument of her dishonour.

But the worst was yet to come.

End of Chapter One.

Chapter Two.

With two newly naked men now holding her legs and arms, she was defenceless, and Albrecht stuck his thick member into her unused cunny. Her screams were unheeded or simply ignored. The other members of the Free Corps were doing much the same with serving girls, or another woman not secured behind thick barred doors, indeed any woman they could find was in the process of being taken and months later would be giving birth to bastards. Only a night watch was unsatisfied, their time would come later, when the morning would come and then they would enjoy any opportunity to take any in the town.

Alienor, who was unable to think of the fate that others in her town were suffering, was having to tolerate the swollen cock of the Captain as he took her maidenhead and enjoyed himself with strong, rhythmic thrusts. The penetration was very deep, as she was unused to a penis, and the pace picked up as he became more excited,

"Now lady, I will place a pup in your belly, and then I will wed you. Once you're a mother to my whelps, I will be the new Lord of Angers and I might give up the Free Crops and settle down," He smiled as his fucking became more powerful, more painful and each thrust caused Alienor to jerk and moan. She hated him and hated his penis and yet, her cunny made her slick to ease the violence of his prick. She wasn't enjoying it, but the lubrication made his prick more tolerable.

"Ugh... Argh!" She moaned, but of course, Albrecht took it as a sign of her enjoyment of his rough thrusting,

"Ah Lady Alienor, you're learning to adore my manly prick, are you? Then let us give you some more!" Albrecht drove himself harder and soon, his body shook, strained and emptied his balls into her sex. Alienor had forced herself to not weep at Albrecht's rough touch, but her eyes burned. She looked up at him, as he polled off her. She breathed out, long and slow, and attempted to move off the bed, but one of Albrecht's me grasped her,

"Oh no, Milady, you have not yet shown us your kind attention," Without a moment's pause, the bearded man, thrust himself into her cunny,

"Oh, please no!" She screamed and attempted to struggle away from him, but the other lieutenant, held her fast and she had to endure a second rough man inside her. At that moment, the second man burst within her, the third man mounted her.

She felt all of it. There was no numbness, but she resigned herself to their abuse and once this man had exploded within her, she lay waiting for a moment, before she started to move. As she rose, she saw the trio slouched around her bed chamber and stood up and snatched the shift from the floor, to cover herself. Where she would go, she had no notion but as she padded to the door, Albrecht round and grabbed her,

"Oh no, my lady you are our guest now and will receive constant attention!" He grinned foully.

Throughout the remains of Autumn and Winter, Alienor was treated as a convenient whore, within her own house. Albrecht had her fetched from her cell in the confines of the lower floor, and mounted her nightly and yet she didn't fall to child. As she paraded around, she saw her serving girls and other ladies, their bellies now showed, and each would be giving birth to their captive's children but not her. Albrecht grew sullen and took to humiliating her by making her wear her armour around the house and the streets, but thankfully he took others to his bed in the hope of siring a son. As Winter began to thaw, Albrecht insisted that his men, now fat and lazy with food and wine and the company of women, began to train once again.

One fine morning, Alienor put a well-thought-out plan into action. She appeared in her armour and bade Albrecht to train her, as he would with a recruit. Initially, the laughs were painful but still, she persisted and eventually, Albrecht thought it a good jest to have her trained.

"You will be seen by all as my company!" He laughed cruelly.

Of course, she was only given to the lesser skilled of his men, but soon she learned the craft of the sword and wanted to learn more. She petitioned Albrecht to be given a more skilled swordsman to train her and after offering herself to him one night, alongside his new paramour, she was granted the attention of one of the experienced sergeants, Herget.

Herget, a scarred and war-weary sergeant-at-arms thought it an insult to have to train with the high-born lady, but as she learned how to use the sword, he smiled a crooked smile, when she presented herself to him for the morning training.

Alienor, of course, paid him handsomely by taking his wrinkled old cock in her mouth and sucking him to a renewed stiffness until he exploded in her mouth. This was now, her life, using her body and her wits to gain more and more experience and soon, she was more accomplished than even Herget and more especially Albrecht could know.

This accomplishment would be his downfall.

End of Chapter Two.