Women's Bondage Reformatory School Pt. 02

Story Info
Claire begins a special tour of her reformatory school.
1.9k words
4.38
20.7k
11
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
palm09
palm09
213 Followers

The size of the school impressed Claire. Stone arched hallways and lush courtyards made her feel like she was at a university. Looking up at the towers and turrets, she could almost imagine that she was at a fantasy wizard school. Looking down past the bow on her collar and the two bows framing her exposed round breasts, Claire knew she was living a different fantasy. The reality of this fantasy landed with a sharp pain in her pussy as the dildo pole stopped moving. Claire looked further down past the bow on her panties, past both bows on her thigh-high stockings, past her ankle chain, and between her 7-inch spike heel ballet ankle boots to where the dildo pole emerged from the track. She saw that there was another track leading off at ninety degrees, and she would need to turn left. She wondered why she was not allowed to go straight, but knew she had no control over the track assigned to her. So Claire rotated herself on the dildo poll and took careful, dainty steps towards a small door on the side of the hallway.

Passing through this door, Claire found she was in a very different fantasy. She was now in a dungeon with wooden cell doors on each side of the hallway. Through small barred grilles in these cell doors, she thought she could see students peering out at her. This hallway frightened Claire, and she tried to shuffle along as fast as she could in her fetish boots while pushing the dildo pole between her legs. The echo of her 7-inch spike heels and jangle of dragging ankle chains reverberated across the stones. Claire was grateful the softer thuds of the dildo in and out of her pussy did not echo, as each of her steps on this uneven stone floor was already echoing deep in her vagina.

Claire rotated on her dildo pole as she turned another corner of the dungeon. This hallway featured similar cells, except these cell doors had a special cutout. From each door, Claire saw a pair of large and youthful breasts protruding. All these students had nipple rings from which hung small signs listing their infractions. Claire stared at a generous pair of breasts spilling out of a cell door and read, "Guilty of unladylike conduct" on the suspended sign. From the cell next door, she saw a massive pair of pert breasts bearing a sign that read "Guilting of unladylike dress." Claire wondered if this was real or just a fantasy as she raised her chained hands and lightly touched these massive breasts. She withdrew her hands rapidly as the breasts began to heave and a small voice behind the cell door began to plead.

"Please mistress, I am so sorry. I will make sure the bows above my breasts and on my panties are always straight in the future. A lady must always ensure her appearance is refined. I have learned my lesson. Please let me out of detention" the soft voice begged. Claire had been in detention many times before, but never detention like this.

Claire realized the student must have mistaken her for a mistress and so quickly shuffled away on her dildo pole. Many of the students had been naughty and earned detention, as Claire passed several hallways with protruding breasts displaying broken rules. The last hallways like this frightened Claire even more, as unlike the low whimpers or moans she heard before, this hallway was loud. She heard mechanical pistons and clanking chains mixed with screams from the students in these cells. Claire was unsure if they were screams of terror or pleasure. Either way, Claire moved her dildo pole as fast as her fetish boots would allow in order to leave this scene behind.

Opening the next door, Claire reemerged back into the elegant hallways of the university, with fine stone walls and high ceilings. The quiet here was deafening compared with the sounds of the last hallway. Claire wanted to forget what she just experienced and imagine she was in a fantasy wizard school. But again, the dildo in her pussy and shameful outfit made her quickly realize the truth. Recalling the words of the detention student who had mistaken her for a mistress, Claire inspected her own bows. She blushed when she noticed the bows topping her stocking were now sticky with her own juices. They were also both crooked, and she bent over to straighten them. Leaning over when impaled on a dildo caught Claire by surprise as the dildo pushed deeper than Claire thought possible. She quickly returned to an erect position as her shackled hands next attended to the bows on the front and back of her panties. These were straight, but somehow her juices has made the front bow sticky too. She blushed but carried on and checked the bows above her breasts, on her collar, and adjusted the final bow on her hat. Sure they were all ladylike, she continued her journey.

The dildo pole soon forced Claire into another side door. Now, Claire found herself in a new fantasy of a prison. Smooth concrete floors and barred cell doors surrounded her. The door into the first cellblock hallway noted these students were to be transferred to a prison whose name Claire did not recognize. The students in these cells were easy to spot as they wore bright orange uniforms. Black fishnet stockings connected to orange garters and two straps that served as a dildo and anal plug harness. An orange body harness rose from the garter belt to form a loop around the base of the breasts and offered extra lift. The harness straps then connected to an orange collar. An orange ball gag held each student's mouth open and a small orange prison hat shared their names and numbers. Like Claire, these students wore the same fetish ankle boots and chains on their wrists and ankles.

While the bright colors of their uniform made them easy to spot, Claire was unsure if this was necessary, are these students could clearly not escape. Even if they escaped their cells, what could these busty students, soon-to-be prisoners even do? Their fetish boots alone and ankle chains made running impossible. While the bright color of their hats and uniforms made them easy to spot, any beautiful girl dressed in such a revealing and skimpy outfit would the center of attention. With large breasts thrust forward and their smooth pussies spread around thick intruders, even Claire felt extra wetness between her own legs as she wondered what rules they had broken.

One of the girls approached the bars of her cell and gestured at Claire to stop. Claire debated rushing past but was curious so allowed her dildo poll to rest as she rotated herself on it to face the student. Through the ball gag in her mouth, the student tried to tell Claire something, but the words came out in a confusing jumble. The girl switched to signs; she held her breasts and then crudely gestured to the orange dildo held in place by her harness strap. She spun around to show Claire what must be the orange tip of a butt plug protruding from her round cheeks. Claire had little idea what this meant and rushed away in fear astride her dildo pole.

Rotating on her dildo pole, Claire went down another cellblock for students to be transferred to a different prison. These students wore uniforms of black and white striped stockings, similarly striped micro mini skirts without panties, a corset-like garment that displayed their breasts, collars, and a dainty black and white striped hat like Claire herself was wearing. But these girls had no bow on their hat like Claire. While these students also wore fetish ankle boots and ankle chains, they were forced to endure a thin chain that ran from the middle of their ankle hobble to the base of a spring-loaded dildo forced into their pussies.

Labia lips puffed around these thick dildos as a thin elastic strap ran between the front and back of their micro-mini skirts and through an eyelet in the base of the dildo to hold it in place. Claire wondered if this pussy hobble chain was worse than her dildo pole, but hoped to never find out. Unlike the students in the prior cellblock, these girls each had nipple rings, from which they supported a pair of shiny bells. These girls all had large red ball gags that stretched their tender faces and displayed their white teeth and glossy red lips forced in a massive circle. Their hands were chained behind their backs at the base of their collars. Claire felt pity for these students, as the prison they were bound for was harsh.

Several of these prisoners, or students if they still could be called that, approached their cell bars. Claire was shocked as they began to gyrate their pussies towards her, and she saw their clitorises enlarging. Realizing they wanted Claire to touch them, Claire flushed in shame as she wondered why these beautiful girls would demean themselves like this to her. These prisoners were unable to even attempt to communicate because their ball gags were so large, but moans of desperation soon filled the entire cell block. Claire began to panic. From every cell a beautiful prisoner flung herself against the bars, often forcing her breasts far into the hallway, as each crudely gestured for Claire to come closer and touch. Claire felt, through her pussy, that the track of her dildo poll which ran through the center of the cellblock hallway would allow her to carry on straight or turn left or right to the entrance of each cell if she chose. She shuffled past the first eight cells, but then felt a strange pity as she rotated on her dildo pill and approached the cell of a gorgeous brunette.

The brunette legs were too tall and breasts too full for even this skimpy prison outfit. Not that her uniform covered anything, Claire noticed as she gazed at the thick dildo widely spreading the brunette's smooth labia lips. As Claire looked closer, she noticed small spikes in the dildo that must have been activated with the turn of a key in the dildo's base. While the spikes were not cruel enough to harm the brunette, Claire understood how this dildo would provide more irritation and not enough stimulation. The brunette's clitoris gyrated in anticipation as Lucy gingerly placed her fingers around it.

Immediately she heard the brunette's nipple bells call out as her breasts engorged, and she heard a deep moan of pleasure from behind the ball gag. The brunette rode Claire's fingers with desperate pleasure until Claire felt the wetness of orgasm spill down the sides of her spiked dildo. The brunette gave Claire a look of gratitude as she turned back into her cell. Claire gasped as she now saw the size of the butt plug this poor brunette was forced to endure. In a panic, Claire used her pussy to push her dildo pole back onto the center track of the hallway and rushed out of the cellblock. She was relieved to push open a door and find herself back again in the quiet hallways of a university.

Claire resolved she was going to follow all the rules of the reformatory, as she did not want to be transferred to prison. Her own prison hat she wore caused her to blush, but she recalled her bow which signaled she was still a student and lady. While Claire would not have considered her outfit ladylike, compared to the prisoners' piercings, plugs, and gags she did feel more refined. Or at least as refined as a chained girl, exposing her breasts, and impaled on a dildo pole in a skimpy school uniform could.

palm09
palm09
213 Followers