Women's Bondage Reformatory School Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the maid had finished she stood up, straightened her pussy chain, picked up her buckets, and hobbled out of the cell. Lucy wondered what she would do with her gag still locked in her mouth as she heard the jingle of the maid's chains echo in the distance. The mistress explained to Claire that next time she would not take pity and Claire must be careful to not make such a shameful mess. The mistress then pointed Claire to her desk and suggested she study for an exam tomorrow. Unlike Trudy, Claire was allowed to turn the pages of her book with her chained hands and there was no dildo on the stool.

Claire did not know how long she had been reading the book as there were no clocks in the cell block. She kept looking across the hallways at Trudy for help, but apart from pumping on her dildo every minute there was little to learn from her fellow student. Claire worked to focus on the list of dates she needed to memorize. She wondered what would happened if she did not perform well on her exam tomorrow.

Finally the lights flickered. This must be the prepare for bedtime signal as Claire saw Trudy approach the cell bars. Trudy spread her legs as widely as her ankle chains would allow, thrust her enormous breasts through the bars, and spread her shackled arms just above her waist so that her hands gripped the bars. Not knowing better, Claire copied. This was the right action, as soon a different pussy-hobbled maid approached and unlocked Trudy's ankle chains, wrist chains, and boots. Trudy was now nearly naked apart from her prisoner hat. She looked just like a lusty prison girl trying to burst out of her cell or to tempt a guard with her exposed curves. While from the neck up Trudy appeared a shy girl with a tender face framed by her dainty prison hat, below she looked like an erotic bondegette with cuffs, nipple rings, and her smooth pussy waiting for uninhibited punishment. That punishment came quickly.

Another indecently uniformed maid delivered a dildo which Trudy was ready to accept. Lewdly forcing her hips forward, she helped the maid shove the thick rubber intruder deep inside her and then permitted the maid to run a small rubber cord through the eyelet of the dildo and lock each end of it to the front and back of a thin waistband. Trudy seemed quite used to having her pussy plugged and she opened one of the boxes on the wall of her cell and produced a heavy iron ball and chain. Trudy returned to her cell bars, with the heavy iron ball resting between her feet and her hands holding the end of the chain at the base of the dildo. Claire soon understood why when a mistress approached and locked the ball and chain to the dildo. The mistress also turned a key in the base of the dildo and Claire understood this would activate plastic spikes. Trudy emitted an immodest gasp as the spikes activated inside her but maintained her composure.

Trudy next used her hands to wantonly clasp her breasts as if offering them to the mistress. The mistress attached a small chain from each of Trudy's nipple rings to each wrist cuff, leaving Trudy's hands closely bound to her breasts. Given the well endowed size of Trudy's breasts, this placed Trudy's hands some way out and left them useless to do anything except support the weight of such ample breasts. Claire saw that Trudy would have liked to use her hands to help with the ball and chain as its heavy weight made it hard to move. Worse yet, Claire saw that as Trudy tried to move, the iron ball did not but instead was dragging the dildo out of Trudy with the tension in the chain. Then with a snap, the elastic pussy strap holding the dildo rocketed the dildo back into Trudy as the iron ball began to roll. Trudy moved across her cell in this humiliating manner with the signal she could go forward coming from the pounding of the plastic spiked dildo invading her. Needless to say, Trudy went immediately to her bed.

Claire soon found herself also dragging a degrading heavy pussy ball and chain across her cell. Because Claire did not have nipple rings, her wrist cuffs had been chained to the sides of her collar. Like Trudy, she could not use her hands to help move her pussy ball and chain. Claire took a small step and felt the wicked spikes of the dildo moving inside of her. She took another small step and this time felt the dildo's base dragged out of her pussy as the ball and chain still refused to move. With a third step, she felt the dildo's coarse plastic spikes push further out of her pussy. But with the fourth step, the elastic strap holding the dildo in place snapped back and Claire yelped as the spiked dildo hurdled back and deeper into her pussy. As the dildo surged into her pussy, it dragged the ball and chain which finally began to roll. Claire depravedly chased after it in the direction of her bed.

Resting in her bed, Claire wondered how she could get away from this all. She wondered if it was possible to escape. She imagined being in a holding cell with other prisoners, each also wearing nothing but their heels, hat, and pussy ball and chain. One prisoner with blonde hair in a ponytail gestured to Claire by trying to wave her hand. Given each of the ponytailed prisoner's hands was chained to her closest nipple ring, like Trudy right now, the gesture was half-wave and half shaking of her firm and generously curved naked breast. Claire was embarrassed to approach the girl as she appeared to be wearing an especially thick dildo that spread her pussy lips cruelly at its wide base, where the ball and chain was connected. The weight of the iron chain itself, even without the heavy ball, was pushing the dildo lower. But the elastic of the pussy strap was already taunt as it strained to arrest the further descent of the ponytailed prisoner dildo. Claire wondered what this prison girl had done to earn such a thick dildo and much heavier chain that Claire was serving her prison time with.

But dragging her own pussy ball and chain with delicate steps designed to minimize movements of her dildo, Claire approached. Quietly whispering in her ear, the ponytailed prison girl explained that this was their chance to be free. She had found a hairpin and could use it to remove their licentious pussy ball and chains. Claire felt her heart race at this news. The prison girls could then pick the lock on their holding cell door and rush into the yard where they had hidden a rope ladder. Did Claire want to join?

Claire imagined the ponytailed prisoner kneeling with her breasts touching Claire's pussy as she worked to fit the hairpin into the lock at the base of Claire's dildo. The ponytailed prisoner was having a hard time as her own breasts kept getting in the way as she tried to push the pin into the lock. Claire felt her dildo shoved up and down as the ponytailed prisoner continued to try to insert the hairpin. The hands and breasts pushing against her pussy stimulated Claire but the movements of the plastic spiked dildo tempered her pleasure. Finally, Claire felt the pin enter the keyhole at the base of her dildo, and then with a turn the plastic spikes retracted. Claire thrust her hips in joy as she quickly reached the orgasm that had been building while her dildo was being unlocked. A sound between her legs reminded her the ponytailed prisoner was still there and Claire stopped jerking her hips. Looking past the prison hat on the ponytailed girls, she could see her sticky fluids flowing down the breasts of the surprised girl kneeling there.

But there was no time for shame as the ponytailed prison girl next worked to unlock the pussy strap that kept the dildo ball and chain secure in her pussy. But this time the hairpin would not work as the lock was different. Soon all the prison girls also had the spikes retracted but were all still forced to wear their lewd pussy ball and chains. After a quick conference, they decided they should still make a run for it and see if they could climb the hidden ladder over the walls. Maybe the ball and chains hanging in midair while suspended from their pussies would only make the climb harder but not impossible they hoped.

Claire imagined busty prison girls wearing only dainty prison hats and their heavy pussy ball and chains rushing down the cellblock. But running was harder than they planned, as the rapid and hard pounding of the dildos in and out of their now swollen labia lips was more than they had expected. The speed of running caused so much tension and then release between the ball and chain and elastic pussy strap that even though their dildos now slid with ease with spikes retracted, they slid so much and so fast that they felt like jackhammers. They worked like jackhammers too as the prison girls felt torrents of their juices rush down their legs as they experienced orgasm after orgasm in quick sequence. Even the ponytailed prisoner had to stop as she shamefully moaned in deep pleasure while her pussy convulsed in an uncontrollable spasm and her hands squeezed her generous breasts. With their bodies betraying them, the prison girls began to panic.

But they were not outside yet. In lust and panic they dashed through another long hallway with barred cells. Claire thought she recognized the dance girls from her prior adult school locked in several of these cells. She was at first not sure as the poor dance girls were wearing a different type of prison uniform that made Claire shudder. But as recognition flashed between their ashamed eyes, Claire knew it was them. The bars of their cell did look polished as Claire again wondered if they were forced to perform the perverse routine she had heard rumors and fantasized about. Certainly not in their current bondage outfits she thought to herself. But in the same moment, her dildo drove itself back into her pussy and Claire rushed past their cells without looking back.

When they finally reached the yard, Claire imagined the prison girls would be both scared and lustful. She could picture them hiding behind one wall in the yard, waiting for a spotlight to pass and hoping no one would notice the silhouette of large-breasted girls with cruel ball and chains ending between their legs.

As the prison girl fantasy unfolded, Claire felt like she was back home in her own bed. Like at home she prepared to arch her back, thrust her hips, and touch herself as thoughts of the punishment awaiting the pussy hobbled prisoners played through her now aroused mind. But the fantasy abruptly ended as Claire experienced the sharp movements of the plastic spikes in her dildo when she tried to lift her pussy. At the same time, she returned to full consciousness to find her hands chained to her neck and unable to stimulate herself. Realizing she was now like the prison girls wearing the humiliating ball and chain, Claire moaned with despair as both fear and lust combined into a strange new sensation for her. Was this how prison girls always felt she wondered as she lay still trying not to let the dildo irritate her but wishing for an orgasm to bring her release.

The next morning, Claire no longer felt like a prison girl. Upon waking she had been unlocked from the pussy ball and chain and found her uniform in a box in her cell. Claire wore nearly the same outfit as yesterday but now she also had a small tartan skirt like Trudy. Skirt was a generous term as a band of cloth to cover her metal waistband was more accurate. A mental waistband that could be used to secure thick dildos or other devices to she knew.

Still, Claire felt grateful to not be a naked prison girl although she still wore the humiliating hat. She admitted to herself that it did serve as a reminder to behave as she imagined the harsh fate for prison girls in the new world she was part of. But she was a student again even if it meant her breasts were thrust forward by her corset and framed by bows. As she unzipped her panties to mount the dildo poll which would take her to class, she felt less confident having to spread herself so publicly. But the fear of detention helped Claire force the dildo up into her as she lifted it out of the well and onto the track. As the dildo filled her, she allowed her pussy to expand around its width as she took her first steps forward. As it least it did not have plastic spikes she thought. As her pussy moved the dildo pole forward, the door of her cell swung open and Claire headed off to class.

12