Women's Boxing Divas

Story Info
Boxer Kali Reis seduces Olympian Lolo Jones.
1.1k words
3.44
2.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers

Olympic athlete and occasional actress Lolo Jones, a tall, curvy, muscular and brown-skinned sportswoman who has made an impact in the world of Olympic sports and Hollywood movies. After starring in movies like 2014's Left Behind and 2015's Navy Seals Vs. Zombies, Lolo Jones wants to try new things. Following an impressive finish at the IBSF World Championships in 2021, Lolo Jones wants to try Boxing.

The media and the world of Hollywood don't quite known what to make of Lolo Jones, the woman with the Olympic models, the face of an angel, and the body of a porn star. Lolo Jones has also caused a stir due to her Christian faith and for saving herself until marriage, ideas which are considered old-fashioned in this day and age. Nowadays, Lolo Jones has decided to give Boxing a try, and she has recruited Boxing icon Kali Reis to help her out...

"Do you think I can be a good Boxer?" Lolo Jones asked Boxing champion and Native American icon Kali Reis as the two of them worked out at a gym in the City of Brockton, Massachusetts. Lolo Jones left her stomping grounds of Des Moines, Iowa, and relocated to Massachusetts for Boxing Camp. Kali Reis continued to hit the punching bag and admired Lolo Jones curvy yet muscular body as the sportswoman hit the weights. Lolo Jones has a really thick ass for a female jock, and Kali Reis likes that in a woman...

"Hell yeah," Kali Reis replied, and she came up behind Lolo Jones, totally getting into the other woman's personal space. Lolo Jones bent down while doing the dead lift, and easily hoisted two hundred and seventy pounds of weights in the air. Kali Reis grinned and blew Lolo Jones fine ass a kiss, and Lolo Jones turned around, confronting the female Boxer for her disrespect. There's only so much bullshit that Lolo Jones will tolerate...

"Kali Reis, stop staring at my ass," Lolo Jones said, scowling, and Kali Reis grinned, and grabbed her. Before Lolo Jones could do anything, Kali Reis lifted her off the floor and pressed her against the wall. Like a lot of tomboys, butch gals and masculine women, Kali Reis is sexually aggressive and doesn't apologize for it. Can Lolo Jones handle what Kali Reis is about to throw at her? Time to find out...

"Stop me then, I know you want this," Kali Reis said, and she stared into Lolo Jones eyes, and the other woman's heart skipped a beat. Lolo Jones is a sexy tomboy who knows how to dress feminine and plays the hetero game. She has been on dates with male celebrities like Blake Griffin and remained steadfast in her decision not to have sex before marriage due to her Christian faith. A bona-fide pussy hunter like Kali Reis smelled Lolo Jones inner lesbian and was determined to bring it to the surface...

"I am a Christian woman and I am saving myself for marriage, I believe that lesbianism is wrong," Lolo Jones said firmly. Kali Reis grinned, and planted a kiss on Lolo Jones. At the same time, Kali Reis slipped his hand between Lolo Jones thick, muscular thighs, and slid her fingers into her vagina. Lolo Jones gasped and tried to resist. Kali Reis grinned and kissed Lolo Jones neck and throat, and continued to stimulate her sweet pussy with her fingers...

"Hmm, I think I am going to love the taste of Christian virgin pussy," Kali Reis said as she drew Lolo Jones to a nearby couch. Lolo Jones sighed as Kali Reis spread her thick, muscular thighs, and inhaled her womanly scent. Kali Reis buried her face between Lolo Jones legs, and began eating her pussy. Lolo Jones moaned, loving what Kali Reis was doing to her pussy with her fingers and tongue. Why must something so wrong feel so damned right?

"Hmm, please stop eating my Christian virgin pussy, Kali, don't turn me into a lesbian, I do not want to burn in Hell," Lolo Jones squealed, and Kali Reis grinned and paused. Kali Reis looked at Lolo Jones, whose pussy was wet, and the sportswoman's gorgeous face was flushed, and her nipples were hard. Clearly, Lolo Jones was enjoying this. Kali Reis is a wild and freaky female Boxer who has seen more pussy than the average gynecologist but she doesn't force herself onto anyone...ever. If Lolo Jones doesn't want this, then Kali Reis is calling it quits...

"Lolo Jones, I think you're beautiful, and I like you and want to pleasure you, btu I don't want to do to you anything you're not okay with it," Kali Reis said firmly. The tall, athletic, brown-skinned and dark-haired, mixed-race female Boxer with the pierced dimples turned to leave. Lolo Jones got up from the couch and grabbed Kali Reis arm. Kali Reis winced, and turned to face Lolo Jones, who looked at her with raw desire in her lovely eyes.

"I want you, Kali," Lolo Jones admitted, and then she grabbed Kali Reis and kissed her. The two women tumbled on the floor and continued making love. Lolo Jones got on all fours, face down and big ass up, and Kali Reis kissed her thick derriere before spreading them cheeks wide open. Lolo Jones moaned in pleasure as Kali Reis fingered her wet, hairy pussy and licked her butt hole. Some lesbians and bisexual women love eating female ass, and Kali Reis, Boxing champion from Massachusetts, is one of them...

"I got something for you," Kali Reis told Lolo Jones, after giving her booty hole a tongue bath. Lolo Jones grinned as Kali Reis pulled a shiny ebony strap-on dildo from her gym bag, and put it on. Kali Reis caressed Lolo Jones thick brown ass, and then thrust the dildo into her pussy. Lolo Jones screamed as Kali Reis dildo popped into her pussy, forever relieving her of her virginity. Smiling, Kali Reis gripped Lolo Jones hips and fucked her passionately.

"Hmm, yeah, Kali, fuck me, come on, take that virgin Christian pussy," Lolo Jones squealed as Kali Reis took her to the edge of passion and back. Kali Reis smacked Lolo Jones big round ass, pulled her hair and berated her while fucking her roughly with her strap-on dildo. Lolo Jones screamed like a woman possessed as Kali Reis fucked her passionately. The two women melted into each other, and it was a beautiful thing...

Kali Reis and Lolo Jones hit the showers after some truly awesome sex. Lolo Jones, the hottest virgin in the world of Hollywood and Olympic sports is a virgin no more, thanks to some awesome lesbian strap-on action by Kali Reis, Boxing Champion and Pussy Lover. Lolo Jones walked out of the gym with a big smile and a ton of confidence. Hmm, with so many hot women out there, Lolo Jones is going to be on the prowl for some new pussy. If Kali Reis is any indication, then most lesbians and bisexual women are going to be lining up for a taste of Lolo Jones. Nothing wrong with that at all.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers