Women's Basketball Legends

Story Info
Angel and Caitlin's friendship blossoms.
1.3k words
2.19
1.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers

"March Madness is upon us, are you ready?" Angel Reese demanded as she dribbled the basketball. Caitlin Clark nodded, and flashed her trademark tight smile. The tall, pale-skinned and dark-haired tomboy looked at the tall, curvy and athletic young African American woman. Angel Reese looked hot as fuck, especially now that she was naked. After midnight, in the basketball court located inside the LSU Department of Athletics, the two young sportswomen had the place to themselves.

"Damn straight," Caitlin Clark replied, guarding Angel Reese while trying to avoid being distracted by her sexy body. Angel Reese looked damn good naked, and her perky tits, curvy body, muscular thighs and overall sexiness were affecting Caitlin Clark in all kinds of ways. The Iowa tomboy was not about to let the Bayou Barbie distract her, though. Not with the game on the line. Caitlin Clark is the kind of gal who thinks strategically, thank you very much.

"The score is sixteen to twelve, Miss Iowa, you might as well surrender," Angel Reese taunted as she sped past Caitlin Clark. Grunting in frustration, Caitlin Clark dashed after Angel Reese as the other gal ran up to the post. Leaping into the air, Angel Reese sank the basketball into the rim. Caitlin Clark's heart skipped a beat as she watched Angel Reese's big brown butt bounce as she leapt, made the dunk and then came down. Hot damn...

"You got lucky," Caitlin Clark said, shaking her head. Angel Reese looked at her, laughed and then did that world-famous hand gesture. Caitlin Clark rolled her eyes and Angel Reese stuck her tongue out at her. Angel Reese looked at Caitlin Clark, who looked pretty good naked even though she was a bit self-conscious about it. Angel Reese admired Caitlin Clark's tomboyish body, especially her small nipples, washboard abs and cute little butt. Oh yeah, Caitlin Clark can definitely get it as far as Angel Reese is concerned.

"Nope but I want to get lucky," Angel Reese said while licking her full lips suggestively. Caitlin Clark grinned and approached Angel Reese, stopping when their faces were inches apart. Caitlin Clark threw her arms around Angel Reese and then kissed her passionately. Angel Reese slid her tongue down Caitlin Clark's throat as they embraced. After a lengthy, passionate kiss, the two young women came up for air. Hand in hand, Caitlin Clark and Angel Reese headed to the locker room.

"Come get some," Caitlin Clark said as she and Angel Reese stood in a shower stall, grinning as warm water cascaded down their fine bodies. Angel Reese fondled Caitlin Clark's small tits and caressed her cute little ass. Caitlin Clark kissed Angel Reese once more and then slid her hand between the young black woman's muscular thighs. Angel Reese groaned as Caitlin Clark's fingers entered her pussy. Caitlin Clark began gently probing Angel Reese's pussy with her sleek fingers. That's the kind of hand gesture that both of these ladies enjoy...

"I kind of like it when you take control," Angel Reese said, groaning as Caitlin Clark fingered her pussy. Caitlin Clark grinned and worked her entire fist into Angel Reese's pussy. The young black woman inhaled deeply as the sexy white tomboy fisted her. Leaning against the shower wall, Angel Reese moaned deeply while Caitlin Clark worked her magic on her. Caitlin Clark grinned savagely, loving the look of pure pleasure on Angel Reese's beautiful face. Some white women like black chicks and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. It's just the way they get down.

"You're addicted to me," Caitlin Clark retorted, and before a moaning and groaning Angel Reese could reply, she did something else. Caitlin Clark planted her lips against Angel Reese, silencing her with a kiss. At the same time, Caitlin Clark grabbed Angel Reese's tits while digging deeper into her pussy...with her fist. Caitlin Clark's tongue slid down Angel Reese's throat and the two young sportswomen tongue-wrestled for a bit before finally taking a breather. Angel Reese groaned as Caitlin Clark fisted her pussy roughly. Hot damn, the Iowa tomboy has some strong hands but that's just the way the Bayou Barbie gets down.

"Hot damn, that was wild," Angel Reese said, panting after Caitlin Clark pulled her fist out of her pussy. Caitlin Clark nodded, and then stepped out of the shower stall. Angel Reese admired Caitlin Clark's cute litte ass as the Iowa tomboy grabbed her gym bag. Caitlin Clark looked among her stuff, which included a jacket, T-shirt, jeans, boxers and gym shoes. Finally, Caitlin Clark found what she was looking for. A shiny ebony strap-on dildo. The Lexington Steele strap-on dildo, modeled after the endowments of a certain Black male porn icon.

"My turn," Caitlin Clark said as she tossed the strap-on dildo to Angel Reese, who caught it. Angel Reese looked at Caitlin Clark, who nodded gently. Normally, when getting freaky with girls, Angel Reese is submissive as fuck. The Bayou Barbie let her ex-girlfriend Flau'Jae Johnson spank her and fuck her all day and twice on Sunday. Still, if Caitlin Clark wants to get strapped, then Angel Reese can definitely roll with it. Shrugging, Angel Reese strapped it on while Caitlin Clark looked on. The Iowa tomboy fingered her pussy and smiled in lustful anticipation. Hot damn, Angel Reese looks good with a strap-on dildo around her waist!

"I am going to fuck you good," Angel Reese said, laughing. Caitlin Clark grinned as Angel Reese pulled her into her arms and kissed her passionately. Angel Reese pinched Caitlin Clark's nipple, causing her to groan. Laughing, Angel Reese pressed Caitlin Clark against a nearby locker, totally getting into her personal space. The Iowa tomboy stared down the Bayou Barbie. Nodding, Angel Reese slid a hand between Caitlin Clark's pale, muscular thighs. Caitlin Clark gasped as Angel Reese began fingering her pussy.

"Just fuck me," Caitlin Clark hissed, and Angel Reese nodded, then silenced her with a kiss. Caitlin Clark gasped as Angel Reese's fingers vacated her wet pussy. Angel Reese grabbed Caitlin Clark by the waist and pressed the dildo against her pussy. With a swift thrust, Angel Reese buried the shiny black dildo inside Caitlin Clark's pussy. The Iowa tomboy moaned and groaned as the Bayou Barbie started to fuck her. Angel Reese leaned into Caitlin Clark as she fucked her with passionate strokes, slamming the black dildo into her white pussy. Let the good times roll.

"Give me that ass," Angel Reese demanded as she took Caitlin Clark from behind. On all fours, face down and ass up, Caitlin Clark moaned and groaned as Angel Reese fucked her. Angel Reese grabbed hold of Caitlin Clark's long dark ponytail, yanking her head back as she fucked her. If the white chick likes the rough stuff, the soul sister can definitely deliver. Angel Reese smacked Caitlin's ass and pulled her hair while fucking her. Caitlin Clark squealed in delight as Angel Reese fucked her into submission. Angel Reese did not let up until Caitlin Clark shrieked in orgasmic delight...

"Hmm, I needed that," Caitlin Clark purred after Angel Reese fucked her silly. The two young women embraced and kissed before putting their clothes back on. Hand in hand, Angel Reese and Caitlin Clark returned to the former's apartment. Caitlin Clark and Angel Reese have been spending a lot of time together, improving each other's game as their friendship deepened. A lot of people admire both of these amazing young sportswomen and with good reason. Angel Reese and Caitlin Clark are legends, but folks forget that they're only human.

The greatest tournament in American women's college basketball history awaits them. Angel Reese and the LSU women's basketball squad will have their hands full with the ladies of South Carolina and the ladies of Iowa. The still-undefeated Gamecocks are not about to lay down for legends like Angel Reese or Caitlin Clark. Kamilla Cardoso and the South Carolina Gamecocks are ferocious and determined to win. There are many princesses in the world of women's college basketball but only one of them can be queen. If Caitlin Clark wins the Crown in her final season, Angel Reese will be cheering for her. That's what the real ones do...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers