Women's Boxing Icons

Story Info
Claressa Shields dominates Savannah Marshall in bed.
1.1k words
3.33
2.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

Claressa Shields is a strong and powerful black female boxer who believes in beating her competition by any means necessary. That's what Claressa Shields believes she must do in order to become the GWOAT or Greatest Woman Of All Time. What the world doesn't know is that boxing legend Claressa Shields enjoys taking on the ladies, in and out of the boxing ring. Claressa Shields has been after Savannah Marshall for a long time. The two women have a history that goes back to the amateurs. Besides, Claressa Shields likes the taste of tomboy pussy, and Savannah Marshall looks magically delicious...

"Quit talking shit and eat that pussy," Claressa Shields said, and the tall, curvy, dark-skinned and muscular smirked as she straddled her lover/rival. In Claressa's lovely townhouse basement, located in the City of Flint, Michigan, things were heating up. Savannah Marshall took a deep breath, resigned to her fate as Claressa Shields, the Greatest Woman of All Time, sat on her face. Time for the British female champion to discover the amazing taste of black pussy. As Savannah got her tongue on her clit, Claressa relaxed and enjoyed. Let the fun begin...

Savannah grabbed Claressa's thick ass cheeks with both hands and began eating her pussy with gusto. Savannah had wanted to get her hands on Claressa's thick black ass ever since she saw her wearing a yellow bikini during a media event where she was confronting another opponent. Claressa is hot and sexy, with a foul mouth and an attitude, exactly the way Savannah likes her women. That's right, Savannah loves the ladies, and she's had some lustful thoughts about Claressa for a long time now. It's about time these two got together...

"You taste delicious," Savannah paused to say, and Claressa, who had not given her sub permission to speak, was quite pissed. To reward Savannah's disobedience, Claressa farted on her damned face. The British lesbian boxer had no choice but to swallow the bisexual African American female boxer's delicious fart. Claressa's big ass has sat on a lot of faces, including that of British heavyweight boxing champion Anthony Joshua. Savannah loves everything about the female body, farts included. Savannah wormed her fingers into Claressa's booty hole while eating her pussy. Good times, folks...

Claressa Shields, the undisputed queen of boxing, sat on her rival Savannah Marshall's face like a queen on her throne. Savannah Marshall ate Claressa Shields delicious wet pussy, and felt her own pussy get wet from the excitement. Claressa rubbed her erect nipples and enjoyed the ride. With Savannah's fingers in her booty hole and her tongue in her pussy, Claressa was definitely on cloud nine. Savannah was really good at pleasuring females with her tongue. The supposedly quiet and reserved British female boxing icon has been eating pussy for a long time...

While riding Savannah Marshall's face, Claressa Shields noticed that her favorite British tomboy seemed a bit frustrated. Claressa leaned over and slid her hand between Savannah's muscular thighs. Like a lot of butch women, Savannah Marshall doesn't like having her female lovers touch her genital area. Claressa Shields is bold and sexy, and she knows what Savannah Marshall needs. The sexy black American boxing champion began fingering her muscular, pale lover's pussy. At first, Savannah was puzzled, but then she relaxed, and enjoyed...

"Oh fuck yeah," Savannah Marshall cried out, actually enjoying the feel of Claressa Shields fingers in her tight pussy. A lot of butch women secretly love it when a dominant femme takes control in the bedroom, and Savannah Marshall is most definitely one of them. Claressa Shields grinned, and began grinding her big black ass against Savannah Marshall's face. The British tomboy slid her tongue inside her sexy black female lover's butt hole, causing Claressa Shields to shudder in sheer pleasure. Savannah Marshall was definitely onto something here...

After Savannah Marshall gave Claressa Shields booty hole a tongue bath, the African American goddess of boxing decided to return the favor. As always, Claressa Shields took control, and tough butch gal or not, Savannah Marshall did as she was told. Savannah got on all fours, face down and big white ass up. Claressa grinned and playfully smacked Savannah's ass. Savannah smiled and held her breath as Claressa slid her tongue into her pussy. Time for the black female boxing champion to get a taste of white tomboy pussy. It is magically delicious...

"Come ride me," Claressa Shields told Savannah Marshall, after pleasuring her pussy with her tongue and fingers. Savannah admired Claressa's sexy, curvy and gorgeously dark-skinned body as the other gal donned a shiny ebony strap-on dildo. As previously stated, a lot of butch women secretly love it when femmes strap it on and fuck them good. Savannah lay on her back, caressing her small breasts and opening her legs for Claressa.

"I'm not giving you this pussy, you'll have to take it," Savannah teased, and Claressa pounced after her. The two women wrestled furiously, and Claressa, who had been learning MMA moves from the likes of UFC fighters Jon Jones and Holly Holm, quickly got the upper hand. Victorious, Claressa pinned Savannah to the carpeted floor of the living room. Raising Savannah's legs in the air, Claressa pushed the dildo into her pussy. Time for the British female boxing superstar to experience the lovemaking of a strong black American woman...

"Give me that pussy, you sexy butch bitch," Claressa Shields said, and she thrust the dildo deep into Savannah Marshall's pussy, causing the other woman to yelp. Grinning wickedly, Claressa Shields began fucking Savannah Marshall with deep, passionate strokes. A lot of white gals like to talk shit, but in and out of the bedroom, a strong black woman is a force to reckon with. Claressa put Savannah on all fours and spanked her thick white ass as she fucked her from behind...

"Oh yes, Claressa, make me your bitch," Savannah cried out, all pretense of tomboy toughness gone from her. When it comes to strap-on fucking, Claressa is a pro. Christina Hammer has felt Claressa's power, in and out of the bedroom. Savannah would suffer the same fate. Claressa conquers them hoes, one at a time. Savannah cried out in sheer pleasure as Claressa totally dominated her, fucking her roughly, just the way she liked it. The two women continued with their fun until exhaustion claimed them. This is interracial lesbian lovemaking at its very best...

"See you in the ring," Savannah Marshall told Claressa Shields, much later. The two women showered and got dressed after making passionate love. Claressa Shields gave Savannah Marshall a hug, and caressed the British tomboy's sexy ass. At the last moment, Savannah grabbed Claressa and kissed her passionately. Claressa hesitantly kissed Savannah back. After this, the other woman departed. There's no room for love in this game, and the next time that Claressa and Savannah met, one of them would go down...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers