Women's Basketball Lovers

Story Info
Angel Reese reconnects with Caitlin Clark.
1.4k words
2.47
1.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

After back to back losses to the South Carolina University Gamecocks women's basketball team, LSU Tigers superstar Angel Reese wasn't feeling good. The Bayou Barbie is simply tired of losing. Kamilla Cardoso and the South Carolina Gamecocks were too brutal and too damn efficient, in spite of Angel Reese's almost superhuman efforts against them. The Gamecocks roughed up Flau'Jae Johnson and overpowered Angel Reese. Without die-hard tomboys like Ladhazia Williams and Kateri Poole to protect them, Angel Reese and the other LSU ladies had their hands full. What more could Angel Reese do?

"Hello," Caitlin Clark said as she appeared at Angel Reese's apartment door. The tall, dark-haired and pale-skinned young woman was wearing that million dollar smile of hers. Decked out in a black leather coat over a basketball jersey and shorts, complete with stylish sneakers, Caitlin Clark. Angel Reese gasped as she looked Caitlin Clark up and down. March is truly the Month of Madness. The Bayou Barbie was shocked to see the Princess of Iowa at her door. Grinning, Angel Reese ushered Caitlin Clark inside.

"Angel, you know I care about you, I'm tired of seeing you lose to the likes of Kamilla Cardoso, let's practice and make each other better," Caitlin Clark said evenly. Angel Reese sat on the couch next to Caitlin Clark and offered her a coffee, which the other woman declined. Caitlin Clark smiled at Angel Reese but there was something enigmatic in her gaze. Angel Reese suited up and then headed to the LSU basketball court with Caitlin Clark. Time for a game of one on one...

"I can get past Kamilla Cardoso and the other Gamecocks any day but she always drags me into a fight," Angel Reese said as she played against Catilin Clark. After two hours of one-on-one, the score was seventy six to seventy four, with Angel Reese in the lead. Angel Reese plays a very physical and athletic style of basketball, powering through whenever she got the ball. Caitlin Clark played a very technical and strategic style of basketball, making up for lack of physicality through clever tactics and swiftness. The two young sportswomen were evenly matched.

"Look, Angel, I say this respectfully, Kamilla Cardoso is just big, and she is no match for your speed and strategy, she tries to lure you into a brawl to distract you from making shots," Caitlin Clark said firmly. Angel Reese frowned, for she couldn't believe that she'd fallen for one of the oldest tricks in the book. Every second Angel Reese spent brawling with Kamilla Cardoso merely allowed the Gamecocks to score on the LSU women's basketball team. The LSU Lady Tigers were better than that, dammit. Nodding, Caitlin Clark tossed Angel Reese the ball and continued to guard her.

"I'm dominant on the basketball court but at home, I have different needs," Angel Reese said gently. The tall, curvy and athletic young African American woman then finished the layup and made the shot. Caitlin Clark admired Angel Reese's firm backside as the finished the shot. Everyone rants and raves about Angel Reese's fine ass and Caitlin Clark can definitely see why. Hot damn, the Bayou Barbie definitely has it going on. The self-styled Princess of Iowa Basketball felt her heart skip a beat as Angel Reese turned to face her.

"We all like different things at different times," Caitlin Clark said, and she faced Angel Reese as the other gal dribbled the basketball. Caitlin Clark lashed out and stole the basketball, then ran with it. Angel Reese chased Caitlin Clark but the tall, pale-skinned and dark-haired tomboy had a big lead on her. Caitlin Clark leapt and sank the ball into the rim, making the shot. When Caitlin Clark landed and whirled around, she found Angel Reese facing her. Angel Reese wore that trademark smirk of hers. Caitlin paused. What was going on inside Bayou Barbie's mind?

"Good shot," Angel Reese said, and then she grabbed Caitlin Clark and kissed her. At first, Caitlin Clark was stunned because she wasn't expecting Angel Reese to kiss her. When Angel Reese's hands moved from her neck to her buttocks, Caitlin Clark felt a pleasant tingle down below. The two young women kissed passionately. When Caitlin Clark came up for air, Angel Reese finally let go of her. Caitlin Clark blushed and Angel Reese grinned cockily. Oh yeah, the Bayou Barbie had the Iowa tomboy right where she wanted her.

"First time kissing a girl," Caitlin Clark admitted, still blushing. Angel Reese nodded and then took her hand. Just like that, Angel Reese led Caitlin Clark to the LSU women's locker room. Time for the Bayou Barbie to get a certain Iowa tomboy up to speed on things other than basketball. The two young women closed the locker room door. At last, they had some much needed privacy.

"I've wanted you for so long," Angel Reese said as she kissed Caitlin Clark tenderly. Slowly, hesitantly, the two young women undressed. Caitlin Clark stood stark naked in front of Angel Reese. The pale-skinned, dark-haired tomboy was no model but she was fit, and lovely, with her small breasts, gangly legs and pert little ass. Angel Reese looked glorious, a deep brown, curvaceous beauty with firm breasts, thick thighs and a big round ass. Caitlin Clark smiled at Angel Reese. Oh yeah, the Iowa tomboy likes what she sees...

"Right back at you," Caitlin Clark said shyly, and then this time, she kissed Angel Reese. Angel Reese slid her tongue down Caitlin Clark's throat and fondled her breasts. Caitlin Clark caressed Angel Reese's sexy, curvy body and focused on her thick round ass. Yes, some white girls like black female booty and Caitlin Clark is one of them. Angel Reese laid Caitlin Clark on the bench and went to work. Grinning, Caitlin Clark spread her pale, muscular legs. Angel Reese winked at Caitlin Clark and then inhaled her womanly scent. Tomboy pussy is so enticing.

"Let me teach you," Angel Reese said as she began eating Caitlin Clark's pussy. A wicked grin split Caitlin Clark's beautiful face as Angel Reese sucked on her clit and fingered her pussy. Caitlin Clark found herself moaning with pleasure as Angel Reese pleasured her. Angel Reese felt her own pussy get wetter and wetter as she ate Caitlin Clark's tomboy pussy. Caitlin Clark's sharp squeals and deep moans turned Angel Reese on so damn much. Angel Reese soon coaxed an orgasm out of Caitlin Clark, leaving the other woman as a shuddering, post-orgasmic mess...

"I want you," Caitlin Clark said to Angel Reese once she came down from cloud nine. Angel Reese nodded, and then spread her thighs invitingly. Caitlin Clark was a novice when it came to woman on woman sex but she got the hint. Caitlin Clark kissed Angel Reese and fondled her tits. Angel Reese took Caitlin Clark's hand and pressed it against her vagina. Caitlin Clark smiled and slid her fingers into Angel Reese's pussy. Yup, nothing quite like on the job learning...

"Caitlin, you remember the hand gesture seen around the world? Do that but inside my pussy," Angel Reese demanded. Caitlin Clark grinned and then did as she was told. Splaying her fingers inside Angel Reese's pussy, Caitlin Clark began doing her thing. Angel Reese grinned and felt her nipples harden as Caitlin Clark played with her pussy. The Iowa tomboy worked her entire fist into Angel Reese's pussy, causing the Bayou Barbie to moan and groan in pleasure. In this manner, Caitlin Clark rocked Angel Reese's world. Angel Reese cried out in pleasure as Caitlin Clark pleasured her. Silencing Angel Reese with a kiss, Caitlin Clark worked her over until she came...

"Hmm, I think I am ready for championship season, thank you," Angel Reese said to a smiling Caitlin Clark as they parted ways. After their locker room tryst, the two young sportswomen ended up sharing a bed in Angel Reese's off-campus apartment. Angel Reese fell asleep in Caitlin Clark's arms and felt great. The morning after was a bit awkward but that was to be expected. Caitlin Clark kissed Angel Reese and hugged her before leaving. The Iowa tomboy had a flight to catch. Championship season was on its way. A three-way battle between Iowa, LSU and South Carolina loomed on the horizon and only one of them would become the Queen of Basketball. That's just the way it is.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers