Women's Boxing Lessons

Story Info
Lolo Jones seduces boxer Maricela Cornejo.
1.4k words
2.89
2.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

"Alright, Lolo, enough boxing for one day," said Maricela Cornejo, and the tall, curvy, dark-haired and bronze-skinned Mexican American female boxer took a swig of water from her bottle. After hitting the punching bag for hours and working on her jab and foot work, Olympic athlete, model and occasional actress Lolo Jones was covered in a fine sheen of sweat. The tall, curvy, brown-skinned young African American woman looked good in a red tank top and black shorts, and sweat looked terrific on her...

Maricela Cornejo sighed, trying not to be distracted by Lolo Jones sheer hotness. Women who love women are found in every race, every religion and every community, and Maricela Cornejo is most definitely one of them. Of course, Maricela Cornejo's strict Catholic upbringing and conservative family background sort of conflicted with her private life. Maricela Cornejo loves the ladies but isn't too public about it. Lolo Jones, who used to tell herself that her lack of attraction to men had to do with her Christian beliefs, could certainly respect Maricela Cornejo's position.

"Sounds good, Coach," Lolo Jones said, and she winked at Maricela Cornejo in a manner that caused the other woman's heart to skip a beat. A few weeks ago, Maricela Cornejo's good friend, boxing champion Kali Reis introduced her to Lolo Jones, and it had been a roller coaster ever since. Maricela Cornejo couldn't remember meeting a hornier lady in a long time. Lolo Jones is new to both boxing and eating pussy, and can't get enough of either...

"Tomorrow we need to work on your foot work, your speed and stamina are good," Maricela Cornejo remarked, and with that, she headed to the shower. Lolo Jones nodded and admired Maricela Cornejo's fine thick ass as she made her way to the shower. Kali Reis, Lolo Jones mentor in the ways of lesbians and bisexual women, assured her that the straight-looking and very feminine Maricela Cornejo is still part of the I.S.P.L. or International Sisterhood of Pussy Lickers. Simple facts...

"Hmm, mamacita you got a hot ass," Lolo Jones said as she stepped into the shower, after ditching her tank top and shorts. The tall, curvy and sexy, tomboyish sportswoman grinned at the tall, alluring Mexican female boxer. Maricela Cornejo stood under the warm water, letting it run down her naked body. Tall, curvy and bronze-skinned, with big tits and a solid body, Maricela Cornejo looked hot and positively tempting. Lolo Jones most definitely wanted some of that...

"Lolo, I am your coach and nothing more," Maricela Cornejo said firmly, and she began lathering her body with soap while the lukewarm water cascaded down her supple form. Lolo Jones grinned and drew closer, totally getting into Maricela Cornejo's personal space. When Lolo Jones reached for those big ole tits of hers, Maricela Cornejo shrank from her and batted her hands away. Laughing, Lolo Jones pounced after Maricela Cornejo...and caught an uppercut in the face.

"Oh fuck," Lolo Jones groaned, and her head snapped back, stunned by Maricela Cornejo's reaction. The Olympic champion and the female boxer exchanged a glare, and just like that, the battle was joined. Maricela Cornejo is an experienced boxer and she's been known to knock out bitches in the boxing ring. Lolo Jones is a newcomer to boxing but she's got years of rough, tomboy fighting and scrapping under her belt...

"Bitch, you're going to pay for that," Maricela Cornejo said angrily as Lolo Jones ducked her next punch, and slammed her fist into her gut. Inured to pain, Maricela Cornejo counterstruck, and a one-two punch combo drove Lolo Jones back. The two women exchanged a defiant look and continued to brawl. Lolo Jones is tough and conditioned, but lacks experience. Maricela Cornejo used that against her, using the jab to drive her back and keep her on the back foot...

"Come on, amiga, shoot, I can do this all day," Lolo Jones said, and she suddenly lunged with a strike that broke through Maricela Cornejo's guard, and connected with her chin. Like a lot of Mexican female boxers, Maricela Cornejo has a granite chin and is as durable as they come. The Mexican sportswoman absorbed the American tomboy's punch, and struck back. The one-two punch combo sent Lolo Jones sprawling against the shower wall, and she blinked in surprise. Maricela Cornejo smirked triumphantly, for Lolo Jones finally stopped grinning. The bitch was hurt...

"Alright, Lolo, I've beaten you, now what?" Maricela Cornejo demanded, and Lolo Jones sighed, and then suddenly threw herself at her opponent. The unexpected charge swept Maricela Cornejo off her feet and the tall, curvy Mexican female brawler collapsed on the shower floor. Lolo Jones pounced on Maricela Cornejo and pinned her down. The biracial Olympic sportswoman doesn't play by anyone's rules and does whatever she wants, that's why she wins no matter what...

"Now you do as I say, Maricela, eat my pussy and then strap up and fuck me or I will beat your ass, got it?" Lolo Jones demanded in a haughty voice. Maricela Cornejo nodded and sighed. Lolo Jones grinned and sat on Maricela Cornejo's lovely face, straddling her. Maricela Cornejo inhaled the fragrance of Lolo Jones pussy and grinned. The mixed-race tomboy smelled good and the horny Mexican American lesbian couldn't wait to taste her. As Lolo Jones grinned triumphantly, Maricela Cornejo grabbed her ass cheeks and buried her face between her legs. Time for a certain repressed Mexican American female boxer to rediscover the joy of eating pussy...

"You're such a bossy bitch but you love getting fucked, I like that," Maricela Cornejo told Lolo Jones. On all fours, face down and ass up, the athletic young woman waited for her favorite curvy Hispanic gal to fuck her. Maricela Cornejo grinned as she donned the shiny ebony strap-on dildo, and caressed Lolo Jones sweet ass. With a swift thrust, Maricela Cornejo buried her dildo in Lolo Jones sweet pussy. It had been a while since Maricela Cornejo properly strapped up and fucked a bitch, and Lolo Jones was aching for it. Time to make up for lost time...

"Oh yeah, fuck me," Lolo Jones screamed passionately as Maricela Cornejo gripped her hips and slammed the dildo into her. Maricela Cornejo grinned, watching as Lolo Jones went buck wild while getting fucked silly. Freaky tomboys like Lolo Jones were Maricela Cornejo's absolute favorites in and out of the bedroom. Maricela Cornejo decided to tame Lolo Jones...or attempt to. Lolo Jones squealed as Maricela Cornejo smacked her ass and pulled her hair while fucking the hell out of her. When it comes to lesbian sex, Maricela Cornejo doesn't like it soft and romantic. The rough stuff is more her style. Lolo Jones can totally get with that, much to Maricela Cornejo's delight...

"Eat that pussy," Maricela Cornejo told Lolo Jones, a little while later, after fucking her real good with the strap-on dildo. Maricela Cornejo lay naked on the shower floor, her muscular legs spread. Lolo Jones grinned and kissed Maricela Cornejo while caressing her lovely breasts. Lolo Jones kissed a path from Maricela Cornejo's tits to her belly, and finally reached her thighs. Inhaling her lover's scent, the sporty gal went to work. Maricela Cornejo sighed happily as Lolo Jones began eating her pussy voraciously. It's the only way to get certain women to shut up, for real...

"Hmmm, you taste wonderful," Lolo Jones paused to say, and Maricela Cornejo sighed and grabbed the back of her head, urging her to keep licking that pussy. Lolo Jones got the damned hint and resumed eating Maricela Cornejo's pussy with gusto. Sucking on the Hispanic sportswoman's clit, Lolo Jones twisted her fingers around inside her pussy, causing Maricela Cornejo to squirm. Lolo Jones worked her magic on Maricela Cornejo, as taught by boxer Kali Reis, and soon had the other gal screaming in sheer orgasmic delight...

"Hmm, we'll make a great boxer and a fine pussy licker out of you yet," Maricela Cornejo said to Lolo Jones as she exited the shower with her new lover. Lolo Jones was all smiles and playfully smacked Maricela Cornejo's ass. The Mexican gal is strong and sexy, and Lolo Jones wants to fight her and fuck her all damn day. That's right, Olympic superstar Lolo Jones is now adhering to the Amazon lifestyle of fighting other women and also fucking them. The 38-year-old former virgin and nascent lesbian boxer has found her true calling, and it's a beautiful thing!


Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers