Women's Boxing Lovers

Story Info
Alycia Baumgardner loves Mikaela Mayer.
1.2k words
2.57
1.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers

Ever since Alycia Baumgardner, the renegade of female boxing, shocked the world by beating the previously undefeated champion Terri Harper, she's been on Mikaela Mayer's radar. Mikaela Mayer, one of women's boxing last undefeated champions, has faced a lot of tough female opponents but she eventually conquers them all. Well, Alycia Baumgardner, the black female boxer with the frightening K.O. skills, is coming for Mikaela Mayer. Who shall win between the classic female boxer and the skilled female brawler? Both women are smart, determined, and fiercely beautiful. This is going to be epic...

Mikaela Mayer and Alycia Baumgardner were supposed to fight as part of the undercard of Claressa Shields fight against Savannah Marshall in London's 02 Arena. This fight excited boxing fans around the world, especially in the United States of America and the United Kingdom. Also part of the undercard are Lauren Price, a Welsh-born Olympic female boxer, and her lover Karris Artingstall, who was supposed to fight Black British female boxer Caroline Dubois, the sister of Black British heavyweight boxing champion Daniel Dubois. After the match got postponed due to unforeseen circumstances, the female fighters were inconsolable...

"I love you and hate you at the same time," Mikaela Mayer said as she grabbed Alycia Baumgardner's ass. Frowning, Alycia Baumgardner whirled around and shoved Mikaela Mayer backwards. The two young sportswomen faced each other, so close that their nose tips touched...again. The tall, blonde-haired and athletic sportswoman, one of boxing's very best, faced her bitterest rival. The tall, athletic yet curvy, light-skinned young black sportswoman refused to back down as she faced the blonde hussy with the smart mouth. There can be only one winner in any conflict...

What happened next surprised them both. Mikaela kissed Alycia, and was quite surprised when the other gal kissed her back. Before they knew it, they tumbled on the floor and began exploring each other's bodies. All of that tension leading up to their canceled boxing match left both women frustrated and horny. Something's got to give. As it turns out, some strong black women, like Alycia Baumgardner here, are sexually attracted to blonde-haired white women, like Mikaela Mayer here. Giving into their repressed urges, they began doing their thing...

"You talk too much," Alycia said as she removed Mikaela's top, freeing her breasts. The tall, athletic blonde gal grinned as the sexy, light-skinned young black woman began fondling her tits. At the same time, Alycia pulled down Mikaela's pants. The blonde gal's pussy was neatly shaved, just the way Alycia likes them. Alycia kissed Mikaela once more and rubbed her nipples. Mikaela shuddered as Alycia kissed her throat, and then licked a path to her boobs. Alycia grinned as she began sucking on Mikaela's tits. The tall blonde gal had nice tits and looked delicious, even if she got on Alycia's nerves...

"Shut me up then," Mikaela said defiantly, and Alycia continued to suck on her tits. Mikaela gasped as Alycia's hand slipped between her toned, muscular legs. During their video conference, Alycia noticed that Mikaela had nice thighs that looked good in those black shorts she had on. Why do difficult women have the best tasting pussy? Mikaela moaned softly as Alycia kissed a path from her tits to her crotch. Inhaling Mikaela's womanly scent, Alycia nodded approvingly and then began eating her pussy.

"This is what you get for grabbing my ass, bitch," Alycia said as she shoved three fingers into Mikaela's snatch. Mikaela gasped as Alycia fingered her pussy roughly. Grinning wickedly, Alycia added a fourth finger to the mix, causing Mikaela to squeal like a little bitch. Whether Alycia is in bed with a woman or a man, she likes to dominate the action. Mikaela groaned as Alycia slowly worked her entire fist into her pussy. That's right, the tall, blonde-haired Boxing Barbie is finding out what strong black women are like in the bedroom.

"You've been saying you were going to dog-walk me, let's see if you're really dominant or if you were just talking shit," Mikaela said defiantly. Alycia looked at Mikaela, and saw right through the blonde sportswoman's bullshit. Mikaela is one of those white girls who likes to be dominated by black women. Well, if that's what Mikaela wants, Alycia can make it happen. Alycia kissed Mikaela's lips tenderly, and then slapped her face out of the blue. Mikaela blinked in surprise, then smiled at Alycia, who nodded. That's right, rough sex is part of the fun for lesbians and bisexual women. It's not all soft and romantic between ladies who love ladies...

"You know you want this," Alycia said as she straddled Mikaela's face. Mikaela grinned and grabbed Alycia's thick ass cheeks as the young black sportswoman sat on her face. The tall blonde-haired sportswoman inhaled the other gal's scent and then began eating her pussy. Alycia sat on Mikaela's face like a queen on her throne. Some black women enjoy having their pussies licked by blonde-haired white women, and Alycia is one of these fine ladies. Is there anything wrong with that? Not in the slightest. If black women want to fuck white women, then, well, more power to them.

"Give me that pussy," Mikaela whispered, and she lathered Alycia's pussy with her tongue, causing the black sportswoman to groan in pleasure. A lot of white women like the taste of black women's pussies. Mikaela has been into black women for a while but she hid her preference for them because her boxing management told her that a pretty, heterosexual female boxer was more marketable to the sports and business worlds than a lesbian or a bisexual woman. Mikaela ate Alycia's pussy with wild abandon and didn't let up until the freaky black chick came. Alycia squealed in pleasure as she came, and Mikaela licked up her hot girly cum. Female on female action never looked hotter...

"Oh fuck, that was fun," Alycia said, and she smiled at Mikaela, who winked at her. Next, the sexy black sportswoman reached for her purse and pulled out two dildos. Alycia and Mikaela sat facing each other, and engaged in mutual pleasure. Mikaela pinched Alycia's nipples as Alycia fingered her pussy. Grabbing a dildo, Alycia thrust it into Mikaela's snatch, causing the tall blonde gal to moan. In erotic retaliation, Mikaela pushed her dildo into Alycia's pussy. That's when the fun really began for the two of them.

"Fuck, that's fun," Mikaela whimpered as Alycia thrust the dildo into her pussy. At the same time, Mikaela vigorously fucked Alycia's pussy with her own dildo. This is lovemaking done in the Amazon style. Female warriors pleasuring one another is a sacred thing. The freaky black chick and the freaky white chick, true to their competitive natures, fucked each other silly with the dildos. Mikaela ended up being the one to tap out, after Alycia caused her to orgasm by relentlessly pounding her pussy with the dildo. Scores one for Alycia...

"Good luck in October, Mikaela, I will spank that ass in the ring and take your belts," Alycia said as she walked away. Mikaela looked at the sexy, naked black chick and her amazing ass. Yeah, what the two of them did just now was a lot of fun. Mikaela is in love with Alycia and she knows, deep down, that Alycia loves her two. They're a pair of gorgeous, strong and fearless female warriors destined to face one another in the name of female boxing glory. Mikaela intends to train and defeat Alycia. True to form, Alycia is training night and day to defeat Mikaela with one of her aggressive power shots. Who shall win? Only time shall tell!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers