Lita and Trish

Story Info
WWE gets its first Alpha Female.
3.2k words
4.8
1.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kanan24
Kanan24
4 Followers

I do not own Lita, Trish Stratus, or any other characters named in this story. I am not involved or affiliated with the WWE. I make no money from this story. This is fiction.

Wrestlemania 17

Lita was sitting in the locker room at Wrestlemania 17. She had interfered in the TLC Match earlier on, taking out a couple of the guys before eating a 3D from the Dudley Boys. Her neck was hurting a little bit from it when she sees Trish Stratus walk over to her. When they first met, they didn't like each other, at one point they could say they hated each other.

However when Trish was humiliated by being forced to strip and bark like a dog on Raw Lita felt so bad for her. They had slowly warmed up to each other a little. Trish had just bitch slapped Vince across the face and chased Stephanie away.

Lita says," hey Trish, nice one out there."

Trish says," thanks, how's your neck?"

Lita says," I'll be alright, I've had worse, so umm, we should celebrate tonight."

Trish questions," for what?"

Lita says," your new independence, come on, it could be fun."

Trish says," can we just hang out at the hotel?"

Lita says," umm sure." Lita did have somewhat of an ulterior motive. When Trish walked away, Lita checked out her backside. Trish caught her though. Lita didn't know what to do in the moment. Trish just winked and smirked at her.

Later on, they were both in Lita's hotel room. They had each had a drink or two.

Lita says," so seriously how good did it feel to slap that asshole across the face?"

Trish replies," incredible, I mean, I loved it, especially after he made me bark like a dog on live TV."

Lita replies," I can imagine." The two weren't really close yet, so there was still a little tension between them.

Trish says," so are we gonna talk about it?"

Lita asks," about what?"

Trish says," you checking me out every time you see me, even when we didn't like each other."

Lita says," well, umm, you're a very beautiful woman Trish huh, I don't know."

Trish says," well thank you, you are too, but umm, I'm not gay."

Lita gets closer and says," well I'm not either, I prefer guys, but some women, I just, I don't know, gotta have them."

Trish says," well, I umm appreciate the offer Lita, but I'm not really interested, like I told you I'm not gay." Lita puts her hand on her leg and says," don't think of it as gay, think of it as an experience, besides its not like you'd be the only girl in the company who huh, got around with the other girls, I saw you walk in on Chyna and Terri, saw the look on your face too, you looked like you were umm, enjoying the show quite a bit, am I right?"

Trish says," I, I don't have to answer that."

Lita says," no you don't, the look on your face told me everything, the fact that you've let me keep my hand on your leg tells me a lot too." Trish stuttered to get her next word out.

Lita leans in and says," just let me try something, if you absolutely hate it, and its terrible, then I'll never bring it up again, ok." Trish nodded her head out of curiosity and a little bit of trepidation. Lita closes the gap between them completely and kisses her. Trish didn't kiss back too much. Lita kept it going. She could feel Trish settling into it. Her body loosened up a little bit as Lita felt Trish kiss her back.

Lita began feeling up her body while Trish did the same. Trish feels Lita's hand run down her pants and touches her crotch.

Lita says," for someone who's not gay, you're pretty wet from a girl kissing you."

Trish says," shut up." Trish kisses her again. They start undressing each other. Trish unhooks her bra revealing her huge boobs. Lita had never seen such a magnificent chest. Trish's boobs were perfect. They were big, but didn't sag. They were perky and Lita had always dreamed of burying her face in her tits and now she had the chance.

Lita feels up her boobs as she kisses her again. Lita moves down and began kissing her big titties.

Trish moans," mmmmmm, been waiting on this for awhile haven't ya?" Lita caresses and squeezes her boobs as she began sucking on one of her nipples. She hears Trish's moaning get louder. Trish takes Lita's bra off and feels up her boobs. Trish pries Lita away from her chest so Trish could bury her face in Lita's. Lita had a pretty big set of boobs herself. Trish kept her hands on them as she kissed around. She took one of Lita's nipples into her mouth and gently sucked on it before switching to the other one.

Lita moans," mmmmm, that feels good Trish, keep going."

Trish kept sucking on her titties as Lita says," alright, uhhh, so, I'm guessing you've never eaten pussy before right?"

Trish says," you would be correct."

Lita says," well there's a first time for everything."

Trish says," you sure, I don't know how good it'll be."

Lita says," just do your best, do what you like being done to you."

Trish kisses down her body as Lita laid back. Trish pulls her panties off exposing her snatch. Two months ago, these two couldn't stand each other, and now here they were, Trish about to taste her pussy for the first time. Trish gave light kisses around her crotch. Trish stuck her tongue out and pressed it against Lita's lips. She slowly ran her tongue up and down her slit before pushing it inside.

Lita moans a little bit at Trish's tongue invading her snatch. Trish was one of the better first timers Lita had ever had. Most girls were extremely nervous there first time going down on another woman. Trish was too, but appeared to be a little bit of a natural at this. Trish explored her insides for a moment as her licking sped up.

Lita moans, " mmmmm ohhhhh that feels so good Trish, you're pretty good at this, mmmm, natural rug muncher uhhhhhhhh don't stop." Trish got more and more comfortable as she was lapping away at Lita's pussy. Lita grabs her hair as Trish continues eating her cunt. Trish began rapidly tonguing her clit. Lita could take no more. She had been holding back for a second, but couldn't do it anymore.

She moans," mmmmmm fuck Trish, yyyyyeeeeessss, I'm gonna cum, fuck me Trish I'm gonna cum, catch all of my cum, yes ohhhhhhhhhh." Lita cums hard into Trish's mouth. Trish didn't quite catch all of it. Most of it dribbled down her chin. She swallowed the little bit that was in her mouth. Lita pulls her up and kisses her again.

Lita says," take your panties off and lay back."

Trish says," you gonna give me the same?"

Lita says," that and a lot more."

Trish pulled her panties off and lays down. Lita fumbled around in a drawer. Trish sees what she was looking for. Lita pulled out an 8 inch strapon and quickly puts it around her waist. Trish's eyes got bigger.

Trish says," what, what is that?"

Lita gets on the bed and says," it's called a strapon, I'm gonna eat your beautiful little pussy, I mean seriously you're like the perfect girl, blonde bombshell, great ass, best set of boobs I've ever seen, even your pussy is gorgeous, I'm gonna eat it, then I'm gonna fuck it." Before Trish could really react, Lita buried her face in between her legs and had begun licking her pussy. Lita's true motivation had shown here. She wanted to fuck Trish, to break her, to make her love bottoming to her so much she would never wanna stop. Trish was the last woman Lita hadn't topped on the roster, well except Stephanie McMahon, but she would change that as soon as possible.

Trish instantly moaned at Lita's tongue invading her insides. Lita definitely knew what she was doing down there.

Lita pushes her tongue a little deeper inside of Trish's snatch as Trish moans," ohhhhhhh my God Lita, mmmmm, your tongue feels so good, ahhhhhhh, yes, mmmmm." Lita seemed to have a map for Trish's insides. No man had ever eaten her this good. Lita had her hands on her thighs as she darted her tongue in and out of her cunt. Trish grabs her hair as Lita began rubbing her pussy. Trish had never felt this good. Which is why she was a little disappointed when Lita stopped. Lita moves up and kisses her again.

Trish says," why did you stop?" Lita says,"so I can give you something better."

Lita rubs the tip of her strapon up and down Trish's wet snatch. Lita watches Trish gasp as she pushes her strapon into her snatch. It felt good, and a little weird. Trish had only had real ones before. This was different.

Lita began pushing her way inside as Trish moans," ohhhhh, ohhhh fuck Lita, mmmmmm fuck, uhhhhhh." Trish was already soaking wet, so Lita started slowly thrusting into her cunt. Trish moans again although much more incoherently this time. She felt Lita's dildo go deeper and deeper inside of her with each slow pump into her cunt. Trish hadn't been with that many guys, but she couldn't remember if she ever took a cock this big. Once Lita about halfway inside, her thrusting got a little faster.

Trish moans," ohhhh yes yes yes Lita, mmmmm, fuck me, give it to me, uhhhh, fuck that tight little pussy ohhhhh."

Lita says," trust me when I'm done, nothing on you is gonna be tight." Lita lifts one of Trish's legs up, puts it over her shoulder, and squeezes her boob as she began rapidly pumping her strapon in and out of her pussy.

Trish moans," ohhhhhhh my God Lita, mmmmmm yyyyeeeesssss, mmmm, I'm so close, don't stop, don't stop Lita.

There was no chance of that. Lita was living out her ultimate fantasy right now. She had wanted Trish from the moment she saw her, even if she hadn't wanted to own all the girls in the WWF, she would still want Trish. She was drilling into her snatch as fast as she could.

Trish moans," I'm gonna cum Lita, uhhhhhh, ohhhh I'm gonna cum, fuck, YYYYYEEEEESSSSSS." Trish cums hard, covering Lita's strapon in her warm cream. Lita leans down and kisses her before slowly pulling out of her.

As Trish was coming down, she says," what did you mean by nothing on me would be tight when you're done?"

Lita flips her on her stomach and says," do you still have your cherry?"

Trish says," my, my cherry?"

Lita says," your anal cherry, have you ever taken it up the butt?"

Trish stutters," no, no."

Lita says," great, I know it can be scary, but trust me you'll love it, but first." Lita was groping Trish's ass cheeks while she was talking. When she stopped talking, Lita spread her cheeks and shoved her tongue in her butt.

Trish gasped at Lita's tongue penetrated her most private hole. Trish really was an anal virgin. She had never even had a tongue or a finger in there. Lita could barely get her tongue inside. She ran her tongue up and down her crack for a moment before pushing it back inside. Trish actually liked it. Like a lot of things tonight, this was her first rimjob she had ever received. Trish reached back and grabbed her hair. She grinds her butt against Lita's face as Lita was lapping away at her big butt. Trish was a little disappointed when Lita stopped.

Lita says," now I'm not gonna lie, it's gonna hurt at first, but trust me, it'll be the greatest pleasure you'll ever feel." Lita rubs the tip of her cock up and down her hole for a second. Trish still didn't really wanna do this, but she wasn't gonna stop Lita at this point. Lita had been right about everything so far.

Trish yelped in pain as Lita forces the tip inside of her butthole, robbing her of her anal cherry.

Lita says," now I know it hurts, but loosen up, relax your muscles, it'll be much better if you do." Trish tries to, but Lita began pushing forward. With each inch that went up her butt, she tensed up again.

Lita says," I'm telling you Trish, relax, ok, or else this is gonna take a lot longer for you to enjoy it."

Trish moans," ahhhh, you're fucking my ass bitch, it fucking hurts, no amount of relaxing is gonna make this better owwww."

Lita gives a few hard smacks to her butt and says," don't talk to me like that, a bottom doesn't say that to her top, and I'm trying to help you here Trish, I'm trying to give you the greatest experience ever, and I need a little help from you, so be a good girl, and stop being a bitch." She hadn't ever seen Lita be so dominant, it was kinda hot actually.

Trish tries again to relax her muscles as Lita gave a couple light pumps to fully bury her strapon up her butt. It was a little easier for Trish this time. Something in her, just made her relax. Lita pulled almost every inch out, before sliding it back inside, officially starting to fuck Trish's ass. This was the icing on the cake for Lita. Just getting her in bed and fucking her was almost a dream for Lita, but taking her cherry too, this was one of Lita's finest moments.

She continued the slow pace as Trish moans," mmmm, mmmm ahhhhhh fuck Lita, ohhh my God, fuck ahhhhhhh." Each time Lita's thighs made contact with Trish's cheeks, it was like her own little slice of heaven. Trish could feel her anal ring stretching around Lita's dildo with each slow thrust.

Before Trish knew it, the pain had begun to fade away. She felt more and more pleasure. She couldn't believe it, but Lita was right. With each light thrust, more pain got replaced with pleasure.

Trish moans," mmmmm, ohhhhh, Lita, that feels good, mmmmm."

Lita says," you want me to speed up?"

Trish says," yeah, give it to me."

Lita says," beg."

"Wha, what," Trish stuttered.

Lita says," beg me to fuck your ass Trish, I wanna hear you beg me to fuck this ass of yours, and call me the Alpha Female."

Trish hesitated for a second. Did all the girls do this when they bottomed for Lita, and why? At this point though she wanted it so she didn't care to question it too much. She wanted Lita to wreck her big butt.

Trish moans," mmmmm, umm, fuck me Lita, mmmm, fuck my ass, I'm begging you to pound my big fat ass, fuck me Lita please please please fuck my ass, you're the Alpha Female."

Lita says," say you're my bitch."

Trish says somewhat confused," what?"

Lita says," just say it, I wanna hear it, say you're my bitch and I'll give you what you want."

Trish hesitated again for a second but says," I, I'm your bitch Lita, AHHHHHHHHHH FUCK UHHHHHHHH."

As soon as those words left Trish's mouth, Lita picked up the pace and began pounding away at her bubble butt. Trish's moans were incoherent at this point. Lita watches with complete delight as Trish's thick cheeks jiggled like jelly against her thighs with each hard thrust.

Lita says," yeah Trish take it, take that big fucking cock, tell me how much you love it, how much you love having my big girl cock fucking your ass."

Trish moans," ahhhhhhh, I love it, I've never felt sooooo good, mmmmmm, don't stop, fuck me uhhhhhh, I love your big girl cock up my butt Lita, your bitch loves you fucking her ass, uhhhhhh."

Lita says," yeah you do, you love it so much that you're gonna give it up for me whenever I want."

Trish moans," yyyyyeeeeessss anytime you want Lita, mmmmmm, I can't believe how good this feels, any time you want any of my holes they're yours, I'm Lita's bitch."

Lita spanks her butt a few times. She lays on top of Trish as she rammed her dick in and out of her asshole as hard as she could.

Trish moans," OHHHHH, I'M GONNA CUM AGAIN LITA, I'M FUCKING CUMMING AGAIN, AHHHH, YES OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH." Trish's pussy juice came squirting out of her like a faucet. Trish had never came so much in her life. She had never squirted before tonight. She had also never felt the sense of euphoria she felt right now. Lita had came again herself. The stimulator she had on her strapon bashed against her clit with each thrust she gave. She pulled out of Trish's now gaping butthole. Trish practically collapsed. Lita gets on her knees next to her head.

Lita says," I know this might sound weird but I want you to suck it."

Trish says," but umm, it was just in my butt, and my pussy too."

Lita says," I know, that's why I want you to suck it, clean it with your mouth, you're mine now Trish, and all my girls go ass to mouth, it won't be as bad as you think, have I lied to you so far tonight?" Trish though for a second. Lita had been right about everything tonight.

Trish says," no, no you haven't."

Lita says," then stop arguing with me and put that mouth to good use." Lita pressed the tip against her lips. Trish opens her mouth and lets Lita's strapon slide past her lips. Trish began sucking on her dildo. Lita was right again. There somewhat of a good taste to her own cum and anal juices mixed together. She even moaned a little bit as she took it deeper in her mouth.

Lita grabs her hair and says," all the way Trish, come on I know you can do it, deepthroat my cock, I wanna every inch to disappear in your mouth."

Trish tried so hard to get every inch down her gullet, but she just couldn't managed the last inch or two. Lita took care of that by forcing it down her throat. Trish gagged on it. Hell she was choking on it. Lita gave her a breather before shoving it back down. She repeated the process for a moment as Trish tried to keep sucking. Lita had a death grip on her hair as Trish slurped all of her cum and butt cream off her strapon.

Lita pulls it out of her mouth and lays down next to her. They share another kiss and Lita says," so, you happy you came to celebrate with me?"

Trish says," fuck yeah, I've never felt so good in my life."

Lita says," I'm glad to hear that, because you're gonna be feeling that a lot."

Trish just smiles and says," can't wait."

Kanan24
Kanan24
4 Followers