Women's Boxing Pros

Story Info
Femme boxer teaches butch boxer a lesson.
1.1k words
2.78
1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

In the City of Baltimore, Maryland, things are wilding on this particular Saturday night. The world of women's boxing was shocked when undefeated boxer Shadasia Green, nicknamed the Deontay Wilder of women's boxing, lost to technical fighter and veteran boxer Franchon Crews-Dezurn. Everyone was shocked because fans wanted Shadasia Green to walk through Franchon Crews-Dezurn and then take on British boxer Savannah Marshall, archrival of American boxing queen Claressa Shields. Franchon won the night and the fight, and now she is off to celebrate...

"Give me that butch pussy," Franchon Crews-Dezurn said as she grabbed Shadasia Green's thick, muscular legs and spread them. Lying on her back, the dark-skinned and muscular, dreadlocked sportswoman glared defiantly at her conqueror. Female on female power games and conquests never looked so good. The wooden bench on which Shadasia lay was not exactly comfortable but whatever. Franchon grinned as she looked down on the previously undefeated Shadasia. Time to show this butch black chick that femme power is most definitely a thing.

"Fuck you," Shadasia said defiantly. Franchon nodded and then slapped the other woman hard across the face. Shadasia blinked and Franchon smirked. Franchon felt her pussy get wet as she stood over Shadasia. Prior to their boxing match, everyone thought that Shadasia was going to knock out Franchon. Those who don't know boxing think that power punchers can beat technical fighters. The tenacious and crafty Franchon ended up winning a unanimous decision over Shadasia, and that's all she wrote...

"Tonight I am doing the fucking because I won and you lost, bitch, I don't care if you're a masculine woman, you are my bitch," Franchon said proudly. Without further ado, Franchon donned her thick ebony strap-on dildo, modeled after the penis of porn star Lexington Steele, and got down to business. Pressing the dildo against Shadasia's vaginal opening, Franchon pushed it inside. Time to smash some butch pussy. Shadasia gritted her teeth as Franchon entered her. Time for some power fucking...

"Ugh," Shadasia said, groaning as Franchon's dildo popped into her pussy. Like a lot of masculine females, Shadasia likes to do the penetrating and doesn't like being penetrated. Nothing pisses off ( or turns on ) a butch woman quite like being penetrated by a femme. Franchon reached for Shadasia's tits and pinched her small nipples. A lot of masculine bitches sometimes need to be reminded that they're still women. Franchon raised Shadasia's legs in the air and slammed the dildo into her. Can masculine women squeal? Hmm, time to find out!

"I heard about how you fucked that blonde-haired bitch Elin Cederros, give me that pussy," Franchon said, laughing. Shadasia glowered at Franchon as the older black woman continued to fuck her. With every thrust of that dildo into her pussy, Shadasia was dangerously close to orgasm. Not that Shadasia has anything against orgasms but she didn't want one from Franchon, the bitch who beat her thanks to some shady boxing judges. Is that so hard to understand?

"Your strap game is weak," Shadasia said with a scowl, and Franchon frowned. What in the actual fuck? Franchon glared at Shadasia, who was still somehow talking shit even with the huge dildo embedded in her pussy. Dammit, the butch black woman was one tough customer and Franchon almost admired that about her. Yeah, Franchon admires a lot of things about Shadasia but she's still going to tame that ass. Yeah, it's all in a day's work as far as the hard-hitting diva from Baltimore is concerned.

"Oh you like it rough, eh? Fine," Franchon retorted, and with that, she slammed the dildo even harder into Shadasia's pussy. Shadasia's scowl turned into a smirk. The muscular, dreadlocked African American woman lay back and rubbed her nipples while Franchon rammed the dildo into her pussy. Franchon nodded, and licked her lips. If Shadasia wants to get fucked good and proper, then Franchon is most definitely the right woman for the job.

"Harder, bitch," Shadasia growled, and Franchon grinned, thrilled by the butch black woman's attitude. In her time, Franchon has fucked a lot of masculine chicks and they're quite fun in the bedroom. The only thing is that a dominant femme must show no mercy to those butch women otherwise they'll get the wrong idea and try to usurp her authority. Franchon bucked her hips, really putting some energy into her thrusts as she continued to fuck Shadasia. Let the good times roll...

"Give me that butch pussy, Shadasia, cum for me," Franchon said urgently, and Shadasia groaned while nodding in agreement. Franchon boldly grabbed Shadasia by the torso and lifted her up. Shadasia winced as the dildo tickled the depths of her precious butch pussy. Franchon lifted Shadasia from the bench and carried her over to the nearby sink. Propping Shadasia there, Franchon let go of her torso and leaned in, kissing her passionately. Shadasia threw her muscular arms around Franchon and kissed her back. It was a nice moment, one which they savored...

"I can't give you that butch pussy, Franchon, you're going to have to take it just like you took them belts off me," Shadasia hissed, a challenge in her voice. Franchon nodded and resumed fucking Shadasia with deep, passionate strokes. After fucking like this for a while, they switched things up. Shadasia bent over the counter, exposing her thick black ass. Franchon smiled and stroked her dildo while admiring Shadasia's thick ass. That's right, some masculine black women got booty, hot damn!

"Give me that beautiful tomboy booty," Franchon whispered into Shadasia's ear. Shadasia said nothing and instead pressed her thick and dark, muscular booty against Franchon's groin. Franchon felt her pussy get wet as she slid her dildo right back into Shadasia's pussy. Franchon smacked Shadasia's thick ass and fucked her with gusto. Shadasia proceeded to twerk that big muscular black booty while Franchon smashed that ass like there was no tomorrow.

"That was freaky, I needed that," Shadasia said after Franchon withdrew her dildo from her pussy. The two muscular, strong black women looked upon one another. Their fine, curvy and strong bodies were covered with sweat. Franchon admired Shadasia's tits, her curvy, muscular body, those thick thighs of hers, and that fine, muscular ass. Shadasia considered Franchon's big tits and curvy body, and smiled. Franchon is a force to reckon with, for real. The two black women exchanged a kiss, and then parted ways.

Franchon Crews-Dezurn is the new middleweight champion of women's boxing after defeating Shadasia Green. The world of women's boxing is getting bigger and bigger. Champions like Katie Taylor, Amanda Serrano, Kali Reis, Jessica Camara, Maricela Cornejo, Savannah Marshalls, Claressa Shields and Hanna Gabriels are showing the world what they can do. These ladies are modern-day Amazons and they are every bit as worthy of respect as the top male boxers. Franchon is just glad to be part of the conversation and this fearless Baltimore lady is doing her thing!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers