Women's Boxing Prowess

Story Info
Shadasia Green seduces Swedish MILF Elin Cederroos.
1.1k words
2.4
1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

"I'm a strong, masculine black lesbian and I like to dominate other masculine lesbians," Shadasia Green said with a wicked grin. The tall, curvy and muscular African American female boxer grinned as she donned her favorite strap-on dildo. It's the one Shadasia Green brings out for special occasions. After defeating the tall, pale-skinned and tomboyish Swedish boxer Elin Cederroos during a grueling boxing match, Shadasia Green is ready to enjoy the spoils of victory. Masculine white women like Elin Cederroos got some good tasting pussy and Shadasia Green most definitely wanted some of that.

"Do your worst," Elin Cederroos said stoically. Shadasia Green nodded and grabbed Elin Cederroos by the neck. Elin got the message and dropped to her knees. It seems fitting that the white female challenger bows down before the superior black queen. Stroking her shiny ebony strap-on dildo, Shadasia felt her pussy get wet at the thought of fucking the hell out of Elin. When Shadasia pressed the tip of the dildo against her lips, Elin glowered at her. Shadasia cocked an eyebrow. The butch black lesbian doesn't play and likes to dominate all the other butch women, masculine chicks, tomboys, lesbian studs or whatever they want to be called. No shame in Shadasia's game.

"Suck my dick," Shadasia ordered, and Elin sighed, then nodded. The tall and athletic, muscular white woman began sucking the masculine black lesbian's shiny ebony strap-on dildo. When it comes to strap-on dildos, Shadasia buys nothing but the best and this particular dildo is modeled after the colossal penis of African American porn legend Lexington Steele. Elin began sucking Shadasia's strap-on dildo like a good slut. Everyone knows that among lesbians, the butch white chicks cannot hold a candle to the dominant butch black lesbians. Butch black chicks, also known as black lesbian studs, definitely run the game and all other pussies must bow down to them. That's just the name of the game.

Elin Cederroos sucked on Shadasia's strap-on dildo with great reluctance. Truth be told, Elin has often been the one to dominate other women, both in the boxing ring and the bedroom. Elin suffered her first defeat at the hands of an African American female boxer named Franchon Crews Dezurn and hasn't been the same since. When Elin challenged for Shadasia's belts, she thought she'd get past the muscular, stone-faced black chick but she was wrong. For the second time in her life, Elin has lost to a strong black woman. Dammit, that is messed up. Why is Elin's pussy getting so wet, though? Some white women enjoy being dominated by black women and Elin is one of them. Nothing wrong with that.

"I don't like you," Elin paused to say, taunting Shadasia before she resumed sucking her dildo. Shadasia blinked in surprise and then slapped Elin hard across the face. That's what the butch white lesbian gets for talking back to a superior masculine black lesbian like Shadasia. Elin gasped and Shadasia nodded for emphasis. Elin got the message and continued to suck Shadasia's strap-on dildo with zero backtalk. This is how the world should be. Queer white women obey black women and do everything they're told to do, in and out of the bedroom. Shadasia Green is a queen, in and out of the boxing ring, and it's about time that a Swedish tomboy slut like Elin Cederroos got with the program.

"Give me that ass," Shadasia Green said to Elin Cederroos. The tall, athletic and tomboyish white female boxer nodded, and got on all fours. Grinning, Shadasia playfully smacked Elin's booty and then stroked her strap-on dildo. Someone's got to fuck the masculine white chicks and make their pussies cream and Shadasia the strong butch black lesbian is definitely the right woman for the job. Gripping Elin's hips, Shadasia leaned into her while thrusting the dildo deep into her pussy. Time to get this show on the road, as they say.

"Oh yes, fuck me," Elin squealed, and she moaned in pleasure as Shadasia smacked her ass and slammed the dildo into her pussy. Shadasia sighed happily as she fucked the hell out of Elin. Truth be told, Shadasia intends to conquer the medallists of the women's boxing world. Shadasia wants to beat Claressa Shields, Christina Hammer, Savannah Marshall and all of the big names of the women's boxing world. First, though, Shadasia has to prove herself by dominating the contenders, and that's why she is tackling Elin here. The sexy Swedish tomboy is just one stepping stone which Shadasia must get through on her way to the top.

Shadasia fucked Elin until the masculine white lesbian from Sweden finally tapped out. Afterwards, Elin lay on her back, nipples erect and legs spread, exposing her wet, hairy pussy. Shadasia sat nearby, fingering her pussy while watching Elin. The Swedish dyke looked at the African American dyke. Hmm, looks like Shadasia has something on her mind. Elin smiled and drew closer to Shadasia. Grabbing Elin by the throat, Shadasia kissed her forcefully and then handed her the strap-on dildo. Elin nodded, pleased with Shadasia's decision. Turnabout is most definitely fair play, folks.

"Do it," Shadasia Green said gruffly to Elin Cederroos, who nodded while strapping it on. Smiling, Elin approached Shadasia. The tall, tough and muscular, dark-skinned and masculine African American lesbian turned around and bent over. Elin admired Shadasia's thick black ass. Hot damn, it would seem that some masculine black lesbians got big booty. Elin caressed Shadasia's thick ass and then rubbed the strap-on dildo against it. Without further ado, Elin gripped Shadasia's hips and began fucking her with her own strap-on dildo. Sometimes, masculine white lesbians fuck masculine black lesbians with strap-on dildos and the sky doesn't fall as a result. How cool is that?

"Come on, Shadasia, twerk that big black lesbian booty for me while I fuck you," Elin said, laughing. When Shadasia didn't comply fast enough, Elin smacked her big black booty. Shadasia squealed, that's right, masculine black lesbians can squeal, and began to twerk as Elin fucked her with her own strap-on dildo. Elin laughed merrily as she slammed the dildo into Shadasia's pussy. Elin grabbed hold of Shadasia's hair and yanked her head back while fucking her. Shadasia moaned and groaned, loving the feel of her own dildo being thrust into her pussy by Elin. Sometimes, strong black women want to be dominated by white women and there's nothing wrong with that. Good times.

After this memorable session, Shadasia Green and Elin Cederroos became close friends. Life can be lonely out there for female warriors and they need each other. Shadasia Green is putting the women of boxing's golden division on notice. Claressa Shields, Franchon Crews Dezurn, Christina Hammer, Savannah Marshall, Hanna 'dope gal' Gabriels, Maricela Cornejo and all others can get the smoke as far as Shadasia Green is concerned. There's a new rising power in the world of women's boxing and Shadasia Green is ready to take her game to the top. This is the world of modern-day Amazons and these ladies are as ruthless as they are beautiful. Wouldn't have it any other way.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers