Women's Boxing Tournament

Story Info
Alycia and Claressa strap Mikaela and Savannah.
1.2k words
2.78
2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers

"Mikaela Mayer, you lost, I won, you are now my bitch," Alycia Baumgardner said confidently. The curvy, brown-skinned and muscular young African American woman smiled triumphantly at the tall, slender yet tough blonde hussy. In the plush downtown London hotel room, things were most definitely heating up. After collecting all the belts in the lightweight division of women's boxing, Alycia Baumgardner was enjoying the spoils of victory. Alycia Baumgardner felt like Wonder Woman coming back to Amazon Island after defeating the evil Steppenwolf and his Para-Demon hordes. Let the sounds of victory ring high and strong!

For a long time now, Alycia Baumgardner and Mikaela Mayer have been at the top of their division in women's boxing and their historic clash in London's 02 Arena shocked the world. The two beautiful and fierce female fighters left no stone unturned as they battled in front of a historic crowd. If the clash between Amanda Serrano and Katie Taylor put women's boxing on the map, then the war between Mikaela Mayer and Alycia Baumgardner cemented women's boxing among combat sports. With her victory over Mikaela Mayer, Alycia Baumgardner officially becomes the undisputed queen of the boxing world. A victorious queen gets to have some pussy, it's the Amazonian way...

Mikaela Mayer glared back defiantly at Alycia Baumgardner. The curvy young black woman with the winning smile and the big round booty got on Mikaela's last blasted nerve. Truth be told, Mikaela Mayer low-key felt sexually attracted to Alycia Baumgardner and both women know how to get into each other's heads. Grinning, Alycia Baumgardner collared Mikaela Mayer and then ordered her to get on her knees. Gritting her teeth, Mikaela Mayer did as she was told. Across the room, boxing legend Claressa Shields also collared the tough tomboy Savannah Marshall. This was a historic night for black female domination in the world of women's sports...

"You got lucky," Mikaela Mayer said angrily. Alycia Baumgardner smirked and whipped out the strap-on dildo. As per their bet, the winner gets to fuck the loser. Alycia Baumgardner playfully slapped Mikaela Mayer's face, and then made her get on all fours. Time for the strong black woman from Ohio to smash some fine white pussy. Mikaela Mayer felt quite vulnerable on all fours as Alycia Baumgardner stroked her strap-on dildo while coming up behind her. Taking a deep breath, Mikaela Mayer braced herself for what was to come...

"Make some noise," Claressa Shields said to Savannah Marshall. On all fours, face down and tomboyish booty up, the dark-haired British gal nicknamed the Silent Assassin was silent no more. Claressa Shields smacked Savannah Marshall booty and then pushed the dildo deep into her pussy. In spite of herself, Savannah Marshall let out a deep groan. Claressa Shields smiled as she gripped Savannah Marshall's hips and began fucking her with deep, passionate strokes. Strong black women like Claressa Shields sometimes feel like smashing some white pussy and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

"Fuck you," Savannah Marshall shouted defiantly as Claressa Shields leaned into her, pushing the dildo into the depths of her pussy. Savannah Marshall is a tough tomboy whose masculine swagger has often led people to wonder if she's not a butch lesbian in the making. Well, Claressa Shields, the tall, curvy, big-booty black female boxer from Michigan manages to be both strong and feminine. If Savannah Marshall is a butch, then Claressa Shields is a dominant femme who is about to show her who's the damn boss. That's right, feminine women can dominate masculine women in the bedroom. Let the fun begin...

"Nah, bitch, tonight I'm fucking you, you've been talking shit about me since the Olympics," Claressa Shields said haughtily. Savannah Marshall groaned as Claressa Shields slammed the dildo into her pussy, fucking her viciously. Savannah Marshall is typically the dominant one in the bedroom, just as her good friend April or those amazing boxing ladies, Lauren Price and Karris Artingstall. Well, tonight, Claressa Shields is having her way and Savannah Marshall must acquiesce to the wishes of the new undisputed queen of women's boxing. That's just the way it goes...

"Your strap game is weak," Savannah Marshall taunted Claressa Shields, causing the strong black woman to snort derisively. Savannah Marshall turned around and began to twerk while Claressa Shields looked on, stunned. Grunting in frustration, Claressa Shields smacked Savannah Marshall's big white booty some more. The tall and muscular, pale-skinned and dark-haired tomboy felt her pussy get wet every time a certain bossy, loud-mouthed black woman smacked her ass. Savannah Marshall was enjoying the feel of Claressa Shields dildo in her pussy and her firm hands on her ass but she would never admit it...

"Shut the fuck up," Claressa Shields said angrily. Grabbing Savannah Marshall's tresses, Claressa Shields yanked her head back and fucked her roughly. Savannah Marshall moaned in sheer ecstasy as Claressa Shields proceeded to dominate her completely. After being the one to wear the strap-on dildo and dominate so many women for so long, Savannah Marshall felt weird but aroused to be on the receiving end of that action. Claressa Shields stepped her strap game up, and made Savannah Marshall squeal as she fucked her. The Silent Assassin screamed like the best of them as the other woman fucked her...

"Oh damn, Alycia, I hate you but that feels good," Mikaela Mayer groaned as Alycia Baumgardner held her down while strapping her. Alycia Baumgardner is a strong black woman whose strap game has been compared to strapping legends like Janine Lindemulder and other legends of lesbianism. Holding Mikaela Mayer by those narrow hips of hers, Alycia Baumgardner held her down while ramming the dildo up her pussy. Alycia Baumgardner smirked as Mikaela Mayer moaned and groaned while getting fucked. Alycia Baumgardner always knew she could take out Mikaela Mayer the same way she did Terri Harper, but this latest victory felt sweeter. Let the good times roll, sporty sapphic style...

"I told you I would D-walk you," Alycia Baumgardner said, and she tugged on Mikaela Mayer's collar on one hand and smacked her pale ass with the other. The tall, athletic blonde-haired white female boxer moaned in pleasure as she got spanked while also getting her wet pussy filled with dick. Some white women enjoy getting dominated by strong black women in the bedroom and it would appear that Mikaela Mayer is one of them. As Alycia Baumgardner spanked Mikaela Mayer and fucked her, Claressa Shields did the same to Savannah Marshall. The two strong black women dominated the hell out of their favorite white chicks. Interracial lesbian strap-on action never looked so good, for real...

After making history at London's 02 Arena, Claressa Shields and Alycia Baumgardner began their long trek back to the United States of America. The two strong black women came, saw and conquered in the United Kingdom. What's next for the two black queens of women's boxing? Claressa Shields might target a rematch with Hanna Gabriels or Francheon Crews Dezurn. There's also Mexican American boxer Maricela Cornejo. Boxer Kali Reis hasn't fought anyone of note since she took out tomboyish beauty Jessica Camara. Yeah, there are plenty of good fights to be made in women's boxing. The reign of Alycia Baumgardner and Claressa Shields has officially begun. Let the world tremble at their sheer beauty and raw might...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers