Women's Boxing Wars

Story Info
Juliana Miller tops Brogan Walker Sanchez.
1.6k words
2.75
1.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,141 Followers

"Brogan Walker Sanchez of Guam, I defeated you by TKO, I have the right to fuck you," said Juliana Miller, nodding triumphantly. The tall, dark-haired and athletic young woman smiled at the feisty, muscular Latin MILF. Brogan Walker Sanchez, the feisty Latin MMA fighter who gave serious problems to Miranda Maverick before losing to Pearl Gonzalez has lost to a relative novice. It's possible that Brogan Walker Sanchez underestimated Juliana Miller since she was younger and less experienced. Life is full of disappointments. The UFC is packed with strong women, and those who underestimate them do so at their own peril...

"Whatever, bitch," Brogan Walker Sanchez said angrily, and Juliana Miller nodded. Brogan was still sore, mentally and physically, after the beat-down she got from Juliana. In the world of women's mixed martial arts, rivalries between strong women are all too common. These modern day Amazons are all after each other. Gina Carano lost to Cyborg. Alycia Baumgardner defeated Terri Harper. Julianna Pena defeated Amanda Nunes. Claressa Shields defeated Christina Hammer. Zhang Weili defeated Joanna Jed. Holly Holm defeated Ronda Rousey. That's the way it goes, folks.

There are many strong women in the growing world of female combat sports but only one can be the queen. There are many great female fights on the horizon. Claressa Shields is set to unify the belts of women's middleweight boxing by taking on her arch rival Savannah Marshall in the United Kingdom. Alycia Baumgardner is going for the gold against her rival Mikaela Mayer. In women's boxing and women's mixed martial arts, big things are happening. Mixed martial arts rookie Juliana Miller secured herself a spot in the UFC by defeating veteran fighter Brogan Walker Sanchez, also known as the Killer Bee. To the winner go the spoils...

"This bitch is going to fuck you," Juliana Miller taunted Brogan, and she grabbed the other gal's hand, and led her away. Brogan shook her head as she thought about what awaited her. When Brogan Walker Sanchez lost for the first time to Pearl Gonzalez, the curvy, brown-skinned Latin beauty fucked her so hard with her strap-on dildo that Brogan was limping when she returned to Guam. Brogan Walker Sanchez lost to Erin Blanchfield, who refused to fuck her for religious and interpersonal reasons. After defeating Emilee King, Brogan's confidence returned. Juliana Miller ended Brogan's winning streak, and now here they are...

"Do your worst," Brogan said defiantly as Juliana Miller undressed her. The young brunette admired the Latin MILF's curvy yet fit body. Brogan is beautiful in a ferocious kind of way, and Juliana is totally into that kind of woman. When Juliana sees a strong woman, she wants to fuck her with her strap-on dildo. Grabbing Brogan, Juliana lifted her off the ground and carried her over to the bed. Brogan groaned as Juliana laid her on the bed, and admired her naked body. Hmm, looks like the annoying white chick is hungry for Latin pussy tonight...

"Give me that feisty Latin pussy," Juliana Miller said, and as an astonished Brogan Walker Sanchez looked on, she asserted her dominance. Grabbing Brogan's muscular legs, Juliana spread them wide open and then took a good look at her neatly shaved pussy. Juliana brought her lovely face to Brogan's crotch and inhaled her womanly scent. The feisty Latin MILF smelled good and Juliana wanted a taste. Without further ado, Juliana buried her lovely face between Brogan's thighs and began eating her pussy. Strong women like Brogan Walker Sanchez got some good tasting pussy and Juliana Miller really, really wants some of that. Nothing wrong with athletic female on female power fucks. Not in the least...

"Hmm, bitch that actually feels good," Brogan Walker Sanchez groaned, and Juliana Miller ate her pussy like a hungry woman. Juliana lathered Brogan's pussy with her tongue and fingered her. For some unknown reason, MILF pussy tastes magically delicious, like it's seasoned or something, and Juliana cannot get enough of it. Even though Brogan Walker Sanchez hates Juliana Miller for defeating her at the Ultimate Fighter, she had to admit that the younger woman is good at eating pussy. After a while, the tension left Brogan's body. She relaxed and enjoyed what Juliana was doing to her. Let the good times roll, sapphic warrior style...

"I love strong, bossy MILFs like you, Brogan, I am going to rock your world," Juliana Miller said with a smirk. In spite of herself, Brogan Walker Sanchez grinned and spread her legs wider, granting Juliana greater access to her pussy. Juliana sucked on Brogan's clit while fingering her pussy, causing the Guam-based Latin MILF moan and groan in sheer pleasure. Brogan shuddered violently as Juliana pleasured her. Hot damned, where did the younger woman learn to eat pussy like that? Even seasoned dykes aren't normally that gifted when it comes to eating pussy. Brogan has a lot of questions for Juliana, but they're going to have to wait...

"Shut up and eat that pussy," Brogan squealed, as if Juliana needed any encouragement. Julianna worked a second finger into Brogan's pussy and then added a third. Brogan stifled a groan as Juliana stopped licking her pussy and then slowly but surely worked a fourth finger into her pussy. Juliana smiled at Brogan as she welcomed her into the four finger club, which very few lesbians and bisexual women are accepted into. Brogan's beautiful face was twisted in concentration as Juliana fingered her. Grimacing, Juliana added a fifth finger into Brogan's pussy. That's right, the young white chick began fisting the horny mature Latin female fighter. Let the wicked fun continue!

"Let me ride your face," Juliana Miller said to Brogan Walker Sanchez, after giving her pussy a thorough licking and a good fisting. Brogan, still tingly and pleasurably sore down below, smiled and nodded at Juliana. The younger woman had skills and Brogan wanted to taste her. Juliana took off her black tank top and black shorts, and Brogan admired her hairy pussy. Juliana grinned as she straddled Brogan's face. The younger woman sat on the MILF's face. Brogan inhaled Juliana's womanly scent and then began eating her pussy. Do feisty, strong Latin MILFs like Brogan Walker Sanchez like the taste of young white pussy? Juliana Miller here would have to agree!

"Hmm, yum," said Brogan Walker Sanchez, and she ate Juliana Miller's sweet pussy as if it were made out of sugar cubes. Juliana rubbed her tits as she rode Brogan's face. Brogan ate Juliana's pussy like a prisoner devouring her last meal. Juliana squealed in delight as Brogan licked her pussy real good. Brogan got so into it that she grasped Juliana's thick ass cheeks and pressed her wet, sweaty pussy into her face. Brogan can be a sore loser after fights don't go her way, just ask her rival Pearl Gonzalez, but she isn't sore enough to turn down winner pussy like that of Juliana Miller here. Winner pussy tastes good on the tongue, and Brogan got no complaints...

"Hmm, oh yeah, taste me," Juliana said, and after Brogan licked her pussy real good, the younger woman rewarded the MILF with her womanly juice. Juliana came, her pussy oozing girly juice all over Brogan's face. Brogan tasted Juliana's girly cum and licked it all up. Lesbians and bisexual women love the taste of pussy juice and Brogan Walker Sanchez, the proud Latin fighter from Guam is definitely no exception. Satisfied, Juliana got off of Brogan's face. Brogan sat up and looked at Juliana, who grinned while grabbing her strap-on dildo. Time to intensify things a little bit...

"Juliana, I want you to fuck me like you hate me," Brogan demanded, and she got on all fours, shaking her thick ass for emphasis. Juliana grinned while admiring Brogan's ass. The Latin MILF was quite gifted in that department. Juliana strapped it on, and then came up behind Brogan. Grabbing Brogan's hips, Juliana pushed the dildo into her pussy. Brogan groaned sharply as Juliana began to fuck her with gusto. When young women strap it on and fuck older women, it's often a powerful and deep connection. Juliana was determined to take Brogan to the deeper waters and make the sexy boss bitch cum...on her terms.

"Give me that pussy, Brogan, let me show you what winner cock feels like," Juliana said, and she smacked Brogan's big ass for emphasis. Brogan moaned as Juliana fucked her good, slamming the dildo deep into her pussy. Brogan began twerking her big booty for Juliana, which totally turned her on. Like a lot of hot 'mature' women who like women, Brogan knew how to rock Juliana's world. Juliana grabbed Brogan's long dark hair and yanked her head back while fucking her. Brogan squealed as Juliana smacked her big booty and pulled her hair while slamming her dildo into her pussy. Some young women like to fuck older women as roughly as possible and Juliana is definitely one of those. That's okay because Brogan can get with that...

"Hmm, next time I'll beat you and strap you," Brogan Walker Sanchez said to Juliana Miller, after the younger woman coaxed an orgasm out of her thanks to some rough sex. Juliana laughed and shook her head. During their fight, Juliana absolutely dominated Brogan and took her to the floor, edging her with some ground and pound before defeating her via TKO. No way Brogan ever stood a chance against Juliana. Like the graceful winner that she is, Juliana playfully smacked Brogan's thick ass and wished her a good night. With her spot on the UFC secure, Juliana moved on to bigger and better things...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,141 Followers