All Comments on 'Women's Studies Ch. 01'

by Son_of_Battles

Sort by:
  • 69 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Pretty Good

You build up the scenes well, don't waste time moving on with the story and the characters aren't boring. The sex was a little rushed, I would have preferred a mutual masterbation scene instead but on the whole, better than most stories submitted here.

tex4tgtex4tgalmost 8 years ago
CH. 2 please

This was a wonderful read . Very hot had me worked up in no time lol . Please continue to write about these two . Loved it .

Son_of_BattlesSon_of_Battlesalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Not to worry tex4tg

Chapter 2 is already in the works and I plan on making this a lengthy series.

And for the anonymous person who said this was gay bait, I'm not precisely sure where Lexi will end up. He is still working out who he is when he is Lexi. However, since there is incest in this story I have categorized it as such.

Thank you for the votes and comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I don't think I've ever been as envious of someone in an erotica as I am of Lexi. Taboo stuff pushes my buttons already, but... being able to transform into a beautiful woman, and still having the option of turning back would be amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

please continue this series and soon. As far as the gay bait.. well I would prefer he be straight as Alex and go for girls as lexi. but I'm not writing it. I think the playtime should continue with the sister and she can teach him so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
great story! i'm changing my name to Lexi!!!!

great story. please continue. please ignore all the non anonymous trolls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
hot damm

I loved everything about this story. Please keep it in excited for the next chapter

FetishLover77FetishLover77almost 8 years ago
HOT Story!

Loved this story and your detailed build up for each part of the story. Hope Lexi gets with his (her) sister again and maybe they even get to share another girl and perhaps even share a guy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
story line

Three stars. Good story, but far too many errors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loved it!

Fantastic story! Your mind must be a devioua place and I loved every bit of it. The pacing and the set-up had me going from halfway through the first page, PLEASE keep writing and know it is very much appreciated!

Son_of_BattlesSon_of_Battlesalmost 8 years agoAuthor
I know I know

I need a good editor. It was hard as hell finding any editor being a new writer and this being my first story. That being said, I am looking for a new editor. Most preferably one who enjoys the genres I am using.

I would also like to thank the voters and all the commenters (both public and private). you guys have definitely made it worth it.

Son_of_Battles

ramjet86ramjet86almost 8 years ago
I will be your editor

Son_Of_Battles - I would love to be an editor for you and this category is my favorite on the site. Feel free to contact me about editing any future stories. I will have no problem providing a quick turnaround time.

jme51usajme51usaalmost 8 years ago
New Look at Life

I love the story. Looking forward to Chapter 2 to see what Lexi gets into.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Great story! Personally, I hope that Alex/Lexi doesn't start going for guys, then I would have to drop out. Do your thing though, whatever makes you happy! Maybe you could explore the guy on guy action a little further in another series.

Son_of_BattlesSon_of_Battlesalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Ch.2

For all of you hoping that this story will not be a one-off, I have finished writing the second chapter. I am just waiting for it to be edited (yes I have one of those now) and it will be posted soon. Thanks for supporting a new writer.

SoB

AnnaNicoleAnnaNicolealmost 8 years ago
Sexy

Wow, what a start. Very sexy, and a nice enjoyable, flowing read. Loved the story line and the characters. Now on to the next chapter!

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggalmost 8 years ago
Fun!

... and a turn-on too!

canuckCDcanuckCDover 7 years ago
OMG!

Hot & sexy!

I want to be Lexi!

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 7 years ago
oh wow, so hot

I would love to be Lexi, or Jennifer or Diane.. just to be a beautiful girl like that and accepted... yes, I would be Lexi and be one of the girls full time..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Superb but...

One of the best stories I've read. However, I felt there should have been a steady build up of the relationship between lexi and Audrey over more chapters as that was really special and should have happened closer to the end as a climax and with greater anticipation

yukonnightsyukonnightsalmost 7 years ago
Excellent

I followed one of my own readers over here and found a wonderful and talented story teller! Great premise and believable in a fantasy sort of way...and that's what this site is all about. I think you did really well with all of the details of transforming Alex into Lexi. I didn't notice any major editing problems as was mentioned above and thought it was actually very crisp and clean??? Great job for a first effort, in my opinion. I'll favorite this so I can catch up on the next chapters. (5 stars from me ;)

GeorgiaDGeorgiaDalmost 7 years ago
Wet knickers all round

I loved this story and as a long time mainly closet crossdresser it struck so many chords with me. I loved it all. We all have dreams and I'll no doubt be adding some of your story into mine the next time I'm lying on my bed in silky night attire and eyes closed! Georgia xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
solid

in more ways than one. the final fuck could have had a bit more pathos, but i'm just nitpicking: this is the best i've read here on this site.

SunloverSunloveralmost 7 years ago
Great

I read this and liked it so much that I now must read the rest of this series. Very well done and holds ones interest extremely well and also very plausible. Good job.

fran969fran969almost 7 years ago
Lexi...Hot.

There has to be more about going to an all girls college... More problems to be worked out i the future.

Special_LexieSpecial_Lexieover 6 years ago
5/5 Stars

This story is fantastic! I created this account just so that I could leave you a heartfelt comment. I have read stories on this site for a few years now and this is the first time any of them spoke to me. I tend to just hit the story spinner, read it and move on, but this time I feel a compliment is in order. I feel like the story was written for me because of the strong connection I have to the content. I am an at home closet CD that my partner knows about and supports. The descriptions and emotional state of Lexie are spot on! I have experienced some of these myself. I love the attention to detail in the story without it being gross or gaudy. The pacing is done very well and the length is long enough to get a good feel for the characters and not so long that's is filled with pointless words. I wish that I was Lexie for whom I'm massively envious.

I know this is the first in the series and I will be devouring the others in short order. Keep up with the fantastic writing and I will be reading everything you publish. Thank you sincerely for this story. I can't wait to read more about Lexie and her adventure.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 6 years ago
Gorgeous story!

Simply lovely. Omg, the pacing was great. The character development was touching, and the sex... well, verrrry hot. I'm going to read the rest of the series.

Whatever else you do in life, wherever you may go, please continue to write. Such talent ought to be shared. Thanks for sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I've bought no, tv books that couldn't hold a candle

To this story. Ah, that I were young again so I could have this fun once more.

DO keep writing. You have a wonderful talent, it just in the sex part but in making characters believable...the situations as well.

Btw, I loved the 'soul IS' discussion too. I also wish I'd understood that when I was younger, as well. Peace.

MagnusBaneRagnorMagnusBaneRagnorabout 6 years ago

This is one of those stories where I'll read the whole series for the amazing characters you have built rather than the mindless erotica that I read on this site usually. Simply amazing!!!

TomCarterTomCarteralmost 6 years ago
Good Job!

Nicely written with good pacing and character development. And unlike way too many stories here, you proofread.

Can't wait to dive into the rest!

christieamberleechristieamberleealmost 6 years ago
Holy batshit fatman!

That was incredible. I can't wait to check out the other chapters in this story. I'm sure she will, but Lexi absolutely must have sex with a man. She is awesome!

Thank you for the story. I'm positive that I will enjoy this even more as the story unfolds.

gunmakergunmakeralmost 6 years ago

I started this because I liked the first two stories I read of yours. Now, I am interested in reading more of this series. Not what I would have been drawn to but I admit I'm curious to see where it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
!!?!!

wow!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot hot hot

Great story and characters. Hard as hell and precum was flowing

LisaBrooksLisaBrooksover 5 years ago
I Loved It!

It was an amazing event! I can attest to the feelings of being gay or straight! However, once I dressed in women's clothes I gravitated towards the female gender thinking I might be a lesbian! Audrey's statement of "The mind follows the body but the soul is". As Lexi viewed her body she was a girl! Paraphrasing Audrey..."Your soul is the same as it always has been! But who you are is still who you are! Everyone else get their whole lives to be themselves. Who are they to stop you from being yourself?" Those words meant a lot to me! I had to leave my feelings behind to satisfy my families persona of being a man, father, and grandfather! I spent a year leaving it all behind but I just can't do that because as Audrey said of her brother...you have to be yourself! With the help of Audrey she set Lexi FREE! I've said to much but the story follows close to many crossdressing/ trans women...as I am trans! Son_ of_Battles Thank you! On to 11 more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing Story

Now i definitely see why your story is in the hall of fame. Hope you write a novel and i can be the one to get your first signed copy. Love your work. Hugs

SissyArleneSissyArleneover 5 years ago
wow!!!!

That was smoking hot! My panties are dripping. I had to stop reading twice to milk my precum for a tasty treat. Can't wait for the next segment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Great story!

RastanuraRastanuraover 5 years ago
WOW

Very good, and sensitive. Some cds still prefer to be straight, but enjoy the feel of sexy lingerie. Never been out in public but I use web-sites to interact with shemales. I wish I had known about ts and tg a long time ago. Life might have turned out differently.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great beginning

Awesome, looking forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
identifying

Loved it. I love crossdressing love fucking as a CD. This story had me hard all the way everything flows so sensually and sexily.

Dressing is just an unbeatable sensation. Love it.

ArcTalyxArcTalyxabout 5 years ago
Wow, that was hot

The subject says it all, and that from someone who is a 0 on the Kinsey scale. I lost a bet and had to spend an evening out with my buds CD, not my thing fortunately, as I was told I looked like a white boy impression of Wesley Snipes in To Wong Foo, i.e. not at all cute, but I believe everyone should be allowed to enjoy their own kinks, just don’t force them on others without their permission. Great writing, and hella hot buildup to the smoking finish. I’ve never looked into cross dressing lit, as it’s not my thing usually, tag search fooled me, but great writing is great writing and I enjoyed your take on it. The story premise was well done and believable enough to keep my interest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
wow could not stop reading and wasnot ready to stop

great start ! sorry to be short but im on to ch 2

BelleCanzutoBelleCanzutoalmost 5 years ago
just found this story

I really enjoyed it. I read some comments on your latest chapter and just had to check it out. This is not my community, but you've illuminated things so well, and your characters are so believable, that it makes me interested to read more. Thanks.

secondsamuelsecondsamuelover 4 years ago
Thank god there's more

Your premise is so interesting I can't wait to see it expanded on. The build-up between the sister and brother was so intensely hot, especially the repeated masturbation scenes. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Outstanding

Trying not to include a spoiler.......

Great story, but for me, it started going off the rails 2/3 of the way through. Being the inclination I am, Lexi’s discovery of her interests just didn’t flow in my mind. I could imagine myself as Lexi up to that point. But hey, thats just me. Overall, I was obsessed with the story until I finished it.

That being said, in general I loved it. Really decent writing, love the premise (I had a similar fantasy), keep it up (no pun intended).

LS

yannnnyannnnover 4 years ago
Great story

I read the complete series, it is just... great! Thanks a lot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 STARS IN NOT ENOUGH

Made me think in directions I would have never imagined on my own.

You are a great writer and I wish you all the best as a writer in the future.

fd8984596fd8984596almost 4 years ago

Can't wait to get through the whole series! FANTASTIC story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Since this IS in the Lit Hall o' Fame, AND is a unique and well told tale,

it deserves to NOT have a word omission in the first ~100 words. It's worth the PITA a resubmission can be.

"Our mother had found out from some of her male co-workers that Audrey had been making money as a "cam-girl" lost it."

"...as a 'cam-girl' and lost it."

Also, the quotes around cam-girl should be apostrophes, in situ, as well.

Look forward to the rest...

Son_of_BattlesSon_of_Battlesover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you for pointing that out Anon. I recently went through and re edited the shit out of all of WS, but there are likely still some errors floating around like this one. I should be able to fix it rather quickly, especially since you've told me exactly where my error is. :)

JulesornotJulesornotover 3 years ago
Fabulous

Fantastic story.

Well written, with lots of the elements that float my boat. A single story about; transvestism, the frustration of not getting girls (or boys), bi wondering and to cap it all a healthy dose of brother/sister incest.

Although a fantasy, just enough realism for me to be able to suspend disbelief and really enjoy Lexi becoming the person I wish I could be.

Fabulous

Thank you

PornandhentaiamdsexystuffPornandhentaiamdsexystuffabout 3 years ago
Great stuff

I like the idea of the transformation feeling natural, and being bisexual

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hi, just wanted to let you know this little error is still there that another guy had already pointed out:

"Our mother had found out from some of her male co-workers that Audrey had been making money as a "cam-girl" lost it."

"...as a 'cam-girl' and lost it."

Also, the quotes around cam-girl should be apostrophes, in situ, as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A Great Story!

DogmongrelDogmongrelover 2 years ago

Why can't I forget this story and read it all over again. :,(

Mukul10Mukul10over 2 years ago

Its my favourite .... ❤️❤️❤️❤️

KitTricksTheDevilKitTricksTheDevilover 2 years ago

Not sure I know why I’ve never read Women’s Studies despite you being, for my tastes, one of the best writers on this site - and knowing that I’ve found every single one of your other stories hotter than hell. Maybe I was just nervous of loving something so long, maybe I was saving the best knowing I could only read it for the first time once.

I’m taking the dive now and my goodness this first chapter is exactly as deeply, deeply sexy as I’d wanted. Hitting all the best notes. I’m hungry for wherever it goes next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I read the first page. Idk if this story is going to be about trans discovery or crossdressing. If it's about a trans woman, we do not get horny and then have a desire to jerk it after seeing ourselves in fem clothing. Euphoria boners are a real thing but they are very quickly followed by revulsion and disgust. Not a wank.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was hesitant about the premise at first, but that was great. Looking forward to reading the whole series now! Fantastic work.

Carly182Carly182about 1 year ago

WOW, I love it. 5 Stars. Such a well written and told story. I am so looking forward to reading the entire story. Thank You for taking the time to write this. Awesome

dreamer31adreamer31aabout 1 year ago

i loved this story so good thanks

is there more?

Jack506Jack50611 months ago

Nicely told. A few typos or grammatical errors but mostly well done. Sex scene could have been hotter.

BikerChocolatBikerChocolat7 months ago

Loving this série. Wowww I can spend days reading this. It makes me wet all the time

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hot so far!!! Got my attention

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

I'm absolutely loving this story so far and it's just the first chapter..! The build up was so good and the interaction between the siblings was amazing. Such a turn on that I couldn't help but edge myself to it more than once. I'm excited to read the rest now~!

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Chapter 2 was so amazing and such a turn on. The slow build up and having Alex finally giving in to his sister and dressing up for her. Fuck that was such a hot moment and I felt so jealous of him~! It's a shame that the lewd scenes didn't last longer but they were enough for make me edged a couple of times and more.

Really well written, I'm very excited to read the next chapter and see what lewd fun the siblings get up to.

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Loved Chapter 3 as much as the previous ones! They have such wholesome chemistry together, although their sexual scenes are such a big tease. Driving me crazy imagining all the possibilities..! I edged twice, once to both their lewd scenes and I'm looking forward to more~!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSon_of_Battles@Son_of_Battles
2285 Followers
I'm still alive. Still writing, but not posting. If I eventually finish something, it will likely be posted to smashwords or amazon. Twitter is @SoB_Erotica Kisses, Danica Scott

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES