Women's Studies Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you get something on your dress?" Our mother asked Audrey, gesturing towards the hem of her skirt.

"Oh, that," Audrey said without skipping a beat. "I got a little cream on it. From the pie," she clarified, running a finger over it before slipping it into her mouth.

It wasn't whipped cream; it was my cum she just licked off her finger in front of our mother. I tried my best to hide my blushes as we made it to the car. Audrey and I both piled into the back seat and our mother drove us home. The whole way home, I was desperately hoping that our mother was such a prude that she would not be able to recognize the smell of sex that was no doubt soaking through Audrey's panties as our combined cum oozed out of her.

We made it home by eleven, and after the night I'd had, I slept like a baby. I was thoroughly exhausted, not only from the sex, but from the effect the adrenaline had on me. Having sex right there in the middle of the church had probably been the most daring thing I had ever done. I knew I had been taking a lot of risks lately, but they had all been calculated for the most part. To openly flaunt our incest, on the altar in a church no less, that seemed to be pushing it. My heart had been racing the whole time, and after the danger of it had passed, and I was alone again in my sheets, I drifted immediately into a peaceful sleep.

The next morning, Christmas Day, we all gathered in the living room in front of the fire to exchange gifts. Mom seemed to enjoy the statue I had gotten for her, and even seemed to appreciate her gift from Audrey.

I gave Audrey her gift, something I had picked up while I was still in Arizona. It was an assortment of scented lotions and bath stuff. A typical gift from a younger brother. Using my better judgment, I decided to wait until later to give Audrey her other gift. Our mother, lacking in any insight into Audrey's life, gave her an Amazon gift card.

I received a new pair of what used to be my favorite skate shoes from my mom, and from Audrey I got the latest Call of Duty game, along with an expensive Elite Wireless Controller. I was a little disappointed that I didn't have my console with me to try it out.

Audrey might have gotten me that because it was something she would have normally gotten for me before, but to be honest, being a girl hadn't diminished my love for slaying my enemies on the virtual field of battle. Even aside girly things, I still thought this was the better gift.

For the rest of the morning we sat around the fire, chatting like old times. It was refreshing, and a little odd as well. This had to be the longest Audrey and our mother had stayed in the same room without shouting at each other. At least for today, it seemed like mom was really making an effort.

At around noon, Mom began her work in the kitchen, and Audrey and I grabbed a small snack and retreated back to the living room to watch "It's a Wonderful Life". When our grandparents had still been around, we would always watch it with them on Christmas.

After dinner, Audrey and I swung together on the back porch watching large snowflakes fall from the sky.

"To be honest, this went a lot better than I thought it would," Audrey sighed as she sat next to me. She had one foot tucked under her cutely while her other idly kicked against the wooden porch, sending us rocking.

"Same," I mused. "I thought it was going to be a disaster. Speaking of better than you thought it would be," I said, reaching into my coat pocket. "Here's your real gift."

"What?" she asked, taking the blue velvet case from my hands curiously.

"You didn't think I was only going to get you some lotions, did you?" I asked. "After all you've done for me...and to me, come to think of it?" I added with a little laugh.

"Wow!" she exclaimed breathily as she peered into the box. "Is this real?"

"It's a real garnet, if that's what you're asking," I told her.

"It's huge!" Audrey exclaimed. "How much did this cost? This has to be too much!"

"It was expensive, but it wasn't too much," I told her truthfully. "I wanted to get you something really nice, and when I saw this, I immediately knew it was for you."

With shaking hands, she carefully removed it from the box to examine it closer. The orange glow coming from the dining room window was a poor light source to examine something so beautiful, but even so, she was speechless.

"Here, let me put it on for you," I offered, reaching for her hands. "You might not be able to tell in this light, but it matches your eyes."

Audrey beamed as she turned from me and lifted her hair out of the way. It took a moment to work the small clasp, but once in place she turned back to me to pull me into a tight hug.

"Thank you!" she said with a tear in her eye. "This is the best gift ever."

"You're welcome," I smiled at her, and with a quick glance through the window behind us, I risked a kiss.

Our lips came together in a warm embrace as we held each other, and I had just the briefest moment to taste her berry chap-stick before we pulled apart. I let my own tongue trace over my lips, savoring it as I took my sister's hand in mine and leaned back into the swing. The night might have been cold and frigid, but just knowing she was here with me was warmth enough.