Women's Studies Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're a..." he began loudly, before looking around and lowering his voice. "You're some kind of fag?" he asked.

"I'm a woman now," I said, trying and failing to sound firm.

"You're a freak! Oh my God!" he said, touching his lips as he stared at me. "I think I'm going to be sick."

"Please, Danny!" I tried, reaching for his hand.

"No!" he said firmly. "I can't believe you! How could you do this to me? I'm not gay!"

"Danny!" I pleaded, feeling the first tear fall on my cheek.

"I can't do this," he said with a quiet rage as his hands balled up at his sides. "We never met. I don't know you," he said backing away from me as he shook his head in disbelief.

As I watched him go, I felt more ice-cold tears run down my cheeks. I didn't know how long I stood there, hoping that he would come back, but by the time I pulled myself together my feet ached in my heels.

I made my way towards the street as I called myself a cab. The driver, an older gentleman, commented on my nice dress as I got in, but I barely heard him. I guess he could feel my mood because after I gave him my address the rest of the ride passed in silence.

Before we arrived at the dorms, I dabbed away my tears and touched up my makeup from the back seat. My emotions were still reeling from tonight's events, but I firmly stomped them down as I tried to compose myself. As soon as the cab came to a stop, I paid the cabbie and got out, leaving the single red rose on the seat behind me. As beautiful as it was, and as nice as it was to receive, the last thing I needed was another reminder of this awful night.

I made it halfway to Evens Hall before I had to stop and remove my heels. I wasn't used to walking in something so high yet, and any more added pain might just break what little composure I had managed scrape together. Holding my dress off the floor, I kept my head down as I climbed the stairs to my suite. After passing through what felt like a crowded common room, I was finally in my room.

As soon as I closed the door behind me, and saw Kennedy and Abigail lying together on our bed watching a movie on their laptop, I broke down.

"You were supposed to call us!" Kennedy exclaimed, seeing how upset I was.

She quickly jumped out of bed to pull me into her arms, and Abigail wasn't far behind her. They guided me over to the bed where I sat down, and they comforted me as I cried my eyes out. I didn't need to tell them how it went or give them the play by play. They knew exactly how bad it went and forcing me to relive it was something they would never ask of me.

"I'm so sorry," Abigail said as she stroked my back through Danny's jacket that I was still wearing on my shoulders. "He doesn't deserve someone as special as you."

I let their words wash over me as their gentle touch comforted me. I wasn't sure how much of what they said I really believed. I had really liked this man and felt incredible with him. To have it turn out like this was devastating.

A year ago, I would have never cried over a girl, let alone a guy. I hadn't really noticed exactly how much I had changed until I wept openly in the arms of my friends. I just wished it didn't hurt so much.

They held me for a long time before my tears finally stopped. When I reassured them that I was okay, Abigail helped me to my feet, and together they undressed me, and tucked me into bed with one of them on either side of me. In the dark, they stroked my soft skin underneath the warm covers until I finally drifted off to sleep.

*** *** ***

I awoke to sunlight pouring in from the gap in the curtains, and an empty bed. My first thought was disappointment that Kennedy and Abigail weren't there, but as I scrubbed the sleep from my eyes, I recalled how horribly my night had ended. I had known it was a long shot that Danny would be okay with me, but knowing something might end badly, and experiencing it, were two different things. Before I could sink under another tidal wave of self-pity, Abigail opened the door, carrying a tray with food on it.

"My dad always makes me waffles when I'm upset," Abigail said setting the tray across my lap.

On the tray was a giant waffle with strawberries, whipped cream, and maple syrup. I still felt awful, like I was somehow physically ill, but the food smelled delicious. I was hungry, and not wanting to disappoint Abigail, I sat up in bed and took a bite.

"It's good right?" Abigail smiled hopefully as she sat beside me.

"It's delicious, Abby," I said truthfully. "Thank you."

"You're welcome, Sweetie," she said, brushing a strand of hair from my face.

I continued to eat while she quietly sat beside me, leaning against my shoulder. It felt nice to have her so close. I had almost taken for granted how amazing my friends were. When they found out about me, there was no hesitation, no anger or ridicule. They accepted me completely, and they loved me.

I had hoped Danny would be the same way, but the law of numbers was unbeatable. With so many people accepting me so willingly, I was bound to eventually run into someone who hated everything that I was when they found out. I just wished it didn't have to be Danny.

"Kennedy and I are still going to watch movies tonight," Abigail said beside me. "We could use our best friend with us," she finished.

"I don't know," I began. "I might not be the best company."

"With two other girls who couldn't find themselves dates for the big day?" Abigail asked. "I think you'll fit right in. Kennedy's picking up some romantic comedies for us to watch. We can laugh and cry together while we eat popcorn and junk food."

*** *** ***

I was still a little reluctant to be a part of this little pow-wow. My stomach was still in knots, and all I wanted to do was burrow myself under the blankets and sleep away my misery. What sealed it for me was the fact that I didn't have to get dressed up, and I only had to walk fifteen paces.

"Where's Skylar?" I asked, letting myself fall into the couch next to Kennedy. "I thought she was staying in tonight too?"

"Booty call," Kennedy said as she examined a couple DVD cases.

"She got a call a little bit ago and said she had to go out for a while," Abigail said.

"Make it sound as nice as you want," Kennedy said. "It's V-Day and she got a last-minute call? She's out for a night of singles banging."

Kennedy's vulgar humor was refreshing.

"What happened to getting popcorn?" Abigail asked, holding up an empty bowl from the kitchen area.

"We needed something a little stronger," Kennedy replied pulling out several heart shaped boxes of chocolates from the bag by her feet. "Try feeling sad after a couple of boxes of these bad boys," she finished, tossing one to me, and another over the couch to Abigail.

"I don't think eating my way into my freshman fifteen is going to make me feel better," I said examining the box.

"Please," Kennedy scoffed looking at me. "Your freshman fifteen is sitting on your chest. Besides, we can always find a way to burn some calories later," she said eyeing me with the same hunger she did for the chocolates.

"What movies did you get?" Abigail asked finally taking her place on the other side of Kennedy.

"We've got The Notebook, Kate and Leopold, and Deadpool," she said ticking off the titles.

"Deadpool?" Abigail asked. "What's that about?"

"It's a love story about this guy that has cancer and the woman he loves. He goes on this quest to find a cure for himself so that he can spend the rest of his life with her," Kennedy laid on thickly. "It sounds kind of depressing, but it's really funny too. You'll love it."

I couldn't believe Kennedy was trying to pass off Deadpool as a romantic comedy. I guess it was, in all honesty. There was enduring love, and comedy...but the movie was supposed to be a brutal blood bath of indiscriminate ass kicking. I popped open a box of chocolates and settled in. This night just got a little bit more interesting.

In true V-Day fashion, we started things off with the Notebook. In retrospect, that was a horrible movie choice. We found ourselves crying long before the end. As the credits began to roll, Kennedy hopped up to switch the movie, and after we all took a little stretch, we settled back in.

"Uh...Kennedy?" Abigail said as the opening scene unfurled. "I thought you said this was a romantic comedy?"

"It is," Kennedy blushed slightly.

"The movie started like forty seconds ago and six people are already dead," Abigail pointed out.

"It only adds to the heartbreak," Kennedy said, sheepishly shrugging her shoulders. "Trust me."

Abigail settled in reluctantly and we continued to watch the movie. As uncomfortable as she was watching people being shot in the face, or having their limbs severed, I was actually enjoying myself. It had been a while since I could indulge in something like this. With all of my schoolwork and the added complications of being a new girl, I rarely found time for these old delights.

As the violence on screen progressed, Kennedy slipped her old friend from its hiding spot between the cushions. It had been a little while since I had seen her break out her flask, but with the mood of tonight, it was well fitting. Kennedy casually placed the tip of her pink dildo-shaped flask to her lips and began to suck. From the slight wince in her expression, it was tequila filling that phallus.

Without a second thought, I reached for it after she had her drink, and took a long pull for myself. With the exception of present company, my life felt like shit right now. I wasn't sure if I really loved Danny, but I felt for him strongly, and for him to throw me away like some repulsive piece of garbage...it hurt. I didn't think he would tell anyone, with the way he reacted, but the possibility of his anger getting the better of him still hung out there in the air, like some potential symbol of doom hovering over me.

With no solutions to my problem, alcohol seemed a perfect option. I let the tip slide into my mouth until I had my lips wrapped tightly around the crown, and began to suck for all I was worth. A warm flow of liquid splashed into my mouth leaving a bitter, distinct taste that was most definitely tequila. I quickly gulped down the fluid and went for more.

"Woah!" Kennedy said, pulling the cock flask from my lips. "Slow down there!"

"What?" Abigail said, pulling her eyes from the television to see what Kennedy was talking about. "Really Kennedy, alcohol?"

"Don't sound so shocked," Kennedy said eyeing her. "Or so innocent. What else are we supposed to do? We're all alone on V-Day and our friend needs a pick me up."

"Please don't call it V-Day," I said reaching for the flask in Kennedy's hands only to have Abigail beat me to it. "It makes me think of something venereal."

"Not far off...with all the action that'll be going on tonight," Kennedy speculated as Abigail succumb to peer pressure and sucked from the tequila cock.

"Kennedy, there's something I've been meaning to ask you about this flask," I began; finally putting voice to something I had thought about multiple times. "If you use the flask to hide that we have alcohol in the dorms, how do you fill it back up?"

"Haha!" Kennedy laughed. "I thought you were about to ask me if I use that as a dildo!"

"Wait...Do you?" I asked, now more curious about this turn.

"You guys tell me," Kennedy smirked. "Do you taste a little something extra on that flask?"

"Ew!" Abigail cried out, quickly pulling her lips from the flask. "That's gross!"

"Really?" Kennedy asked, turning to face Abigail. "This from the girl that loves licking my pussy?"

"That's different, I'm not drinking from your pussy," Abigail said.

"Speak for yourself," I said reaching over Kennedy for the flask and then taking another drink. "So, how do you refill it?"

"I have a couple bottles hidden in a pair of boots I never wear, in the back of my closet," Kennedy explained while she peeled the wrapper off of a new box of chocolates. "I lock the door when Skylar goes out and refill it. Not that I think Skylar would be one to go tell on me. I'm more worried that she might drink it all and not replace it."

"Shh," Abigail said, her eyes glued to the screen as she popped a chocolate into her mouth.

Kennedy and I shared a chuckle, seeing that Abigail had let herself become drawn into the storyline. We slowly drank our tequila as we watched Ryan Reynolds dismember his enemies one by one while slinging witty one-liners. The girls both got a giggle out of the controversial sex scene where Morena Baccarin pegs Ryan Reynolds with a strap-on. I felt my cheeks blush a little as they both eyed me after that.

The movie was nearing its end when I finally peeled my eyes away from the screen again, looking for something a little less alcoholic to drink, only to find Kennedy and Abigail making out next to me.

Their kiss was one of slow, sensual passion. Both of their eyes closed as their bright pink tongues slid along each other's between their open mouths. Kennedy's hand was down Abigail's pajama pants, And Abigail was holding her wrist in place as she slowly bucked her hips under Kennedy's manipulations.

I caught myself watching them for a bit as I felt my cock grow in my panties. Most of our encounters were with the three of us in a tangle of sexy limbs, I hardly got the chance to see the both of them on their own like this. I might have been a girl now, but seeing two women share so much passion and lust was still something I fantasized about.

I slowly rubbed my thighs together as I watched them and even found myself tracing my fingers around my sensitive nipples, another sensation that I was still becoming used to. It was so erotic watching them. I could tell the moment Abigail began to near her climax. Her fingers tightened around Kennedy's wrist, her knuckles going white, and the almost indiscernible increase in her panting breath escaping between their lips.

Kennedy's hand began moving faster between her thighs and Abigail's hips began to thrust harder until, with one final thrust, her body tensed up and trembled as she began to gasp from the waves of pleasure flooding through her body.

Kennedy's hand slowed its motions as Abigail slowly came down from her high, and she sweetly kissed her friend, savoring the look of bliss she had inspired.

It was only then that I realized how heavy my own breathing was, and how painful my cock felt, confined as it was. I slowly slipped my hand down to readjust myself when Abigail finally opened her eyes and saw me.

"Sorry," Abigail smiled nervously, her post orgasmic blush still staining her face.

Kennedy whispered something in Abigail's ear and then the both of them pounced on me, carrying me to the floor in a gale of laughter. As soon as I got up to my knees, I was attacked again. Abigail came at me from the front while Kennedy took the rear, trapping me between them and their playful giggles.

Abigail's lips quickly found mine, and for a moment I let myself forget my troubles. I slipped into her kiss, letting her tease out a little bit of joy into my life. When I felt hands lifting my shirt, I remembered where we were and tried to protest.

"What if someone comes back?" I asked.

"It's only ten, we have time," Kennedy breathed into my ear.

It sounded like sound logic to me. At their urging, I raised my hands over my head and my top was quickly ripped from my body. Before my breasts were even free, Abigail's hands were down the front of my pants fishing inside my panties for my cock. Another set of hands gripped my pajamas and panties and yanked them roughly down my hips. Still on my knees, I had to struggle to kick my legs free.

Kneeling naked between them, they continued their assault on me before tearing themselves away to stare at each other for a long moment. Before I could catch my breath, they both began pounding their fists against their open hands.

"Yes!" Kennedy cried out, excited.

"Two out of three?" Abigail offered hopefully.

"Not a chance!" Kennedy laughed from behind me.

"You guys are so weird," I laughed realizing they had just played rock-paper-scissors for my cock.

"Who cares?" Kennedy said crawling over to the coffee table. "Just fuck me."

Kennedy quickly stripped off her clothes and kneeled over the coffee table, presenting her delicious ass to me. Not caring, I moved behind her, letting my cock slap against her ass. I lined myself up, and in one long thrust, I sank all the way into her soaked pussy.

"Oh!" she called out in surprise at my abruptness.

I held still for a moment, savoring the feel of her wet folds wrapped around me like warm silk. Before I began my work in earnest, Abigail came up behind me to wrap her arms around me, her naked body molding to mine with her hard nipples digging into my soft flesh. Her hands found my sensitive breasts, caressing them gently as she kissed my neck.

"Fuck her good," Abigail whispered sluttily in my ear.

Moving one hand down to my hip, she pulled me back towards her, slowly moving our bodies in unison. She pulled me out almost to the tip before thrusting her hips forward, pushing me roughly into Kennedy like a carnal version of Newton's Cradle.

I held on to Kennedy's succulent hips, and I relished in the pleasure as Abigail used my body to fuck our best friend. Loud slapping sounds echoed off the walls and hard-wood floors in the large open common room. I didn't know how long I was going to last, but if Kennedy's cries were any indication, it was definitely going to be longer than her.

Abigail abandoned my tits as she gripped both of my hips tightly, hell bent on helping me power Kennedy through what looked to be a promising orgasm.

I didn't hear the sound of the door over our fucking. I was too focused on Kennedy, and seeing if Abigail and I combined could fuck her into a coma. What I did hear was the crashing sound near the kitchen area by the front door.

"I'm okay!" A drunken voice called out. "I'm okay!"

All three of us froze instantly at the sound of a voice. I tried to look behind us, but with the couch in the way, and Abigail burying her head into my shoulder in an attempt to hide, I couldn't see much of anything.

All of a sudden, I saw a very well-worn blonde pop back to her feet. It was Skylar. Out of all of the people to come back early I would have expected her last. The girl was notorious for wearing men out.

"I think I might've drank a lil' too much," she said slightly stumbling as she made her way closer to her room, using the furniture for support.

We were all stock still, Kennedy and I both staring at her wide eyed while Abigail played the world's worst impression of an invisible statue as she continued to hide her face in my shoulder. The way Skylar was acting, she was still oblivious to what she had walked in on.

"Got a bit carried away with my fella," Skylar continued, working her way along the back of the couch.

"Whoa!" she said with a lopsided smile as she finally noticed that we were naked. She was standing almost right next to the side of the couch, our full nakedness on display.

Her eyes seemed to drink us in for a few moments before she shook her head and took a step away from us, swaying dangerously without support.

"I saw nothin'," she said with a smile and an over exaggerated wink before giving us an awkward two fingered salute. "Carry on."

Turning her back to us, she carefully made her way to her door, and after one last long look at our naked tryst, she closed the door behind her.

"Fuck!" Abigail exclaimed as soon as the door shut.

"I don't think she saw anything," Kennedy sighed, resting her cheek on the coffee table in relief.

"Are you thick?" Abigail said. "She saw everything! We're fucking fucking naked!"