Women's Studies Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I meant Lexi," Kennedy clarified. "The angle was all wrong and the hardest part to hide is inside me."

Hearing her reassurance left me relieved. After my last dreadful coming out encounter, the last thing I needed was another bad experience.

"We should go back to our room," Abigail suggested.

"Not yet...please," Kennedy begged. "I was so close. Just a little more."

Kennedy was being very compelling, and it had a lot less to do with her words and more to do with her skilled pussy pulsating around my throbbing cock.

"We can do whatever the hell you want," Abigail said, moving to pull away from me. "Just, back in our room."

As Abigail pulled back, I slowly eased myself out of Kennedy to her displeasure. At the last moment, I slammed my cock back into her as hard as I could and began fucking her with every ounce of strength I had.

"Oh, FUCK!" Kennedy yelped as I viciously pounded into her.

Her unrestrained cries filled the air, adding her musical voice to my percussion. The way she was still milking my cock was driving me wild, and I couldn't hold out much longer. Reaching for what little I had left, I tightened every muscle in my body as I tried to thrust harder. The pain and pleasure built, and thankfully, we both cried out in relief as I flooded her with my cum. Exhausted, she collapsed in her own trembling orgasm.

I only waited for a few seconds before pulling out of her, causing her to yelp again in surprise. In my quickness to get to my feet, I stumbled and fell back on my ass. I finally noticed that Abigail hadn't left the room yet. She was sitting awkwardly gaping at both of us.

"Help Kennedy," I gasped as I tried to scoop up all of our discarded clothing.

Staggering to my feet, I walked to our room with my cock swinging dangerously in front of me for anyone that might walk in. Abigail, with her arm around Kennedy followed behind me.

"Are you going to fuck me like that?" Abigail asked excitedly.