Women's Studies Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Mrs. Holland listened to it, and she finally gathered herself enough to speak, she insisted that the only thing to do was take it to the Dean and make sure Decker got everything that was coming to him. The school would easily look the other way so long as Lexi unenrolled quietly. Anything to avoid a public scandal about a school official extorting a girl for sex. Surely Mayweather would do anything to avoid that.

The Dean had listened to it as well and asked for the full story of how this all had happened, not just what was on the tape. He listened to that as well, rocking slightly back in his chair, a grim look cast over his steepled fingers. When I finished my account, he sent Mrs. Holland and I to wait in some of the chairs outside in the waiting area while he called Decker up to his office.

He saw me as he passed, his eyes widening for a moment before settling back to an only slightly creepy smugness and closed the door behind him. They had both been in there for some time now. I began to wonder if they were listening to the whole recording again. Mrs. Holland held a comforting hand on my arm as the minutes ticked by.

It had been nearly an hour when two policemen arrived, striding casually down the hallway. I had never seen such a beautiful sight. I wished I still had my phone so I could take a picture of Decker in hand cuffs. Whatever else happened, I was free!

The door to the Deans office opened and Decker strode out followed by the Dean himself. There was a satisfied smile on Decker's face, and I was waiting for it to melt away when it hit him. Then the Dean pointed at me.

"That's him," he said.

That was all, nothing else, and one of the police officers lifted me up by the arm. "Alexis Allen, you are under arrest for Fraud, Voyeurism, and Trespassing. Turn around."

Rough hands jerked me as I was spun away from them to face Decker. The smile on his face was chilling as he watched with satisfaction. I could barely hear the other officer reading me my rights, or Mrs. Holland's protests that Decker was the one that should have been getting arrested, and that I was the victim. I didn't hear anything, and I felt nothing. Nothing except the cold steel clamped tight around my wrists.