Women's Studies Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Kennedy lowered herself to sit over Abigail's face, I decided to get to work on a little something of my own. I carefully pulled off my stockings and then tugged on them to test their strength. They were surprisingly durable. While Kennedy kept her distracted, I worked a slipknot around one of her wrists and pulled it away from Kennedy's ass, quickly tying it to one of the bedposts.

I didn't know what to expect; resistance, surprise? What I got was a pleased, muffled moan. Her other wrist removed itself from Kennedy and stretched itself toward the other bedpost. I smiled, amused by Abigail's eagerness, and gave her what she desired. Once both of her arms were secure, she gripped her restraints and tugged to test their strength.

"I think our little Abby likes it!" I observed.

"Is that right?" Kennedy asked raising up, holding her pussy just out of reach of Abigail. "Do you like being all tied up and helpless?" she teased.

"Yes," she nodded enthusiastically, trying to reach out and get her mouth back onto Kennedy's pussy.

Kennedy only laughed at her friend's eagerness and lowered her mound back into reach. While she slowly rode Abigail's mouth, I crawled onto the bed in their blind spot. Pulling my panties to the side, I freed my throbbing cock and scooted up between her open thighs. Teasingly, I traced her wet folds with the tip of my cock, enjoying the soft feel of her warm lips against me, as well as the squirming it produced.

Abigail's hips undulated as she wiggled around, trying to line me up with her wanting hole. I continued my teasing, letting my tip barely press into her before pulling away to tease her yet again. Her hips became frantic, and I could see the tendons in her wrists as she pulled hard on her bindings in desperation. Finally, I thrust into her without warning, and without restraint. I plunged deep inside her pussy until my pelvis collided with hers. A muffled shout escaped her lips, but that only made Kennedy ride her sweet mouth faster.

Relishing in her divine embrace, I held deep, savoring her before my assault. When I began to fuck her it was in long, hard thrusts. My pace was slow, but full of force; enough to make her body want to slide up the bed if Kennedy hadn't been sitting on top of her face.

I continued my unrelenting pace straight through Abigail's climax. Her legs locked around my waist demanding for me to hold still, but I wasn't letting her call the shots. I pulled her ankles up, resting them against my shoulders and I continued to drive home. She squirmed and tried to stop it, but with her hands tied, and Kennedy cumming all over her sweet little mouth, she couldn't ease the overwhelming pleasure. Her pussy was a storm of convulsions, coaxing me faster and faster towards my own orgasm. I didn't even try to fight it as it closed in. Less than a minute later, I was spewing deep inside of her velvety folds. It wasn't until I was sure every drop had been deposited that I let myself slowly slip from her.

As Kennedy moved off Abigail's face, I crawled forward to replace her. My cock bobbed in front of me as it inched closer to Abigail's mouth.

"Open," I instructed, tapping my wet cock on her chin playfully.

Obediently, her lips parted wide, and I directed my cock between them. She eagerly began sucking, her tongue swirling as she cleaned off our combined fluids. Meanwhile, Kennedy retreated to the end of the bed to return Abigail's favor. I soon heard the sounds of wet slurping as she took her time licking my cum from Abigail's sodden cunt. Abigail came once more from Kennedy's attentions, and after that she became next to useless. Her eyes were lidded, and she seemed about ready to pass out. Her lips slipped from around my cock and her head fell back.

Sensing that she was spent, I crawled off of her and snuggled beside her. Kennedy joined me on the other side, leaning over Abigail to give me a kiss, her tongue still holding traces of my familiar cum. Together, we each took a breast and laid our heads down for a rest.

"Can you untie me now?" Abigail mumbled drowsily.

"Not a chance!" Kennedy said, playfully giving her nipple a suck. "We'll let you catch your breath, but we're not done with you yet. I fully intend to wear that ass out," she smiled wickedly.

It took hours, but we eventually fucked ourselves into a small coma, not just Abigail. We had a lot of fun experimenting; tying her up in different ways, finding out what she liked the most. It appeared that bondage had been a long-time secret turn on for her...that, and being endlessly teased. In the end, she fell unconscious between us butt naked with her wrists tied securely together and a big smile on her face. At least I had a good idea what to get her for her birthday now.

*** *** ***

Despite the amazing night with my best friends, Monday still came. Part of me had hoped that Decker had gotten his fill the other night, but deep down I knew that once someone had their hooks in you, they wouldn't ever let go without a fight. I was leaving my Econ class when I received another yellow slip requesting my presence. Sighing, I took the piece of paper and trudged toward his office.

I handed his secretary the slip, and she directed me straight in.

"Close the door behind you, would you Miss Allen?" he said abnormally polite.

As soon as he heard the click of the latch, he shifted from sweet and innocent to lecherous and predatory.

"Well look at you!" he cooed, standing from his chair to walk around his desk. "Did you get all dolled up just for me?" he mocked, slipping a hand underneath my sky-blue dress to cop a feel on my ass, pulling my body against his already hard cock. "Answer me?"

"No," I said stubbornly. "I didn't dress like this for you." He might have been enjoying this, and for now it was what I had to endure, but I would make sure that he knew that the only thing holding this relationship together was his blackmail.

"That's the wrong answer," he said flatly, clearly disappointed, giving my ass a little smack. "The correct answer is, yes Mr. Decker, I wore this just for you!'" he said, using an excited and vapid sounding voice.

After, he stared hard at me for a moment. It was well within his capabilities to force me to say it, and that wouldn't be pleasant. I had already made my point though, so I conceded.

"Of course, Mr. Decker," I said, with an obviously fake enthusiasm. "I wore this just for you!"

Fake enthusiasm or not, he seemed accepting of my response.

"Now get down there and undo my pants, darling. You've been a bad, bad girl and you need your punishment," he chuckled.

I did what he required and thankfully, it was over shortly after it began. He even tried to play his premature ejaculation as my fault.

"You really wanted it didn't you?" he asked, zipping up his pants. "You were really working for it. I think you're one of those girls who secretly enjoys their punishments!" he smiled, walking back around his desk to take his seat.

Thankfully, he didn't push me into agreeing. He just chuckled a bit more as I got to my feet and grabbed my bag.

"Is that all?" I asked flatly.

"Yes, you're done for today," Decker smiled, leaning back in his chair. "But take this," he added, holding out a slip of yellow paper.

I took it before leaving and glanced at it outside his office. It was a call slip instructing me to come to his office the following day. It appeared that my fears were right, and this was going to be way more than a one-time thing. It was almost surreal. Was this going to be my life now? Being at this man's beck and call to be used? That thought made me shiver. Right now, I just needed to endure.

On my way out of the Admin Building, I made a quick stop to wash out my mouth before heading back to the dorm. I was glad that Kennedy was nowhere around when I was summoned. As far as she would know, it never happened. The one time in his office was the only time she would know about. She had just started acting somewhat normal around me again, and I didn't want to ruin it.

As I came upon our dorm building, I saw both Kennedy and Abigail sitting outside Evens Hall on a bench with a clear view of the entrance. They were both fidgeting nervously as they stole quick glances at the door every time it opened.

"What are you guys up to?" I asked causing them both to give a little jump.

"Nothing, we're just sitting here," Abigail said innocently, quickly collecting herself.

"In this heat?" I asked suspiciously.

"It's not that bad," Kennedy said, involuntarily wiping sweat from her brow.

"Come on," I said, seeing right through both of them. "You guys are stalking Skylar right now, aren't you?"

"Maybe," Kennedy said a little shyly.

Putting these two together was dangerous. One of them would get an idea into their head, and then the other would feed into it until it got out of control. It seemed that neither one of them had a voice of reason when they were together.

"What happened to direct confrontation?" I sighed.

"I was going to, but I couldn't do it," Kennedy said. "My heart was racing, and my hands were shaking. I thought I might pass out."

"So instead of an easy answer, you're both sitting out here on the off chance she decides to go for a stroll?" I asked.

"No, I caught a small bit of Skylar's conversation with Holly, and she said something about running some errands in a little bit if she needed anything," Abigail said, completely unashamed. "Instead of following her all the way from our dorm room, I thought it would be less conspicuous if we just happened to be sitting out here when she came out'" Abigail finished, looking a little smug with her craftiness.

"Do you know what the two of you look like right now?" I asked, answering before they could. "Two girls watching that door like hawks. You're barely blinking. Why didn't you just stake out her car in the parking lot?" I suppressed a wince, realizing I wasn't any better; giving them accidental stalking advice.

"I didn't think of that," Abigail said thoughtfully. "Oh oh oh! Here she comes. Act natural. Just act natural!" she said excitedly.

I was in it now. I may not have approved of this Delta-Level stalking status, but I wasn't going to blow it for them either. I acted as naturally as I could, avoiding looking in Skylar's direction.

"Shit, she's coming right over here!" Kennedy whispered.

I looked back, and sure enough, Skylar was striding towards us with purpose and a serious expression on her face. Shit, Kennedy and Abigail must have tipped her off somehow. There was no telling what the two of them had been getting up to when I wasn't around.

"Skylar!" Abigail said, feigning surprise and happiness. "How are you?"

"I'm really sorry, Miss Lockwood," Skylar said solemnly, grabbing her arm and lifting her to her feet. "Something's happened and you need to come with me."

"What are you doing?" Abigail said in a slight panic. "Let go of me right now!"

My reflexes abandoning me, I watched as things seemed to unfold, and I missed the group of people gathering around us.

"Miss Lockwood, you and Kennedy need to come with us right now," Skylar said, her voice seeming to be both delicate and firm.

"Come with you?" Abigail asked, still trying to tug her arm free. "Kennedy? Who is us?"

"Abigail," a tall man said soothingly, whom I just noticed was right next to us.

"Owen?" Abigail asked, shocked.

"Something's happened," he said quietly and very carefully. "Your dad's missing and you need to come with us per his instructions. You, and your sister."

"My sister?" Abigail said, whipping her head first to me, and then to Kennedy on her other side.

Their eyes locked, and the same expression swept across their faces. Kennedy was Abigail's sister? Surprise quickly turned into panic as it must have dawned on them. They had been sleeping with their own sister this whole time. When their emotions finally settled, Kennedy was back to shock, and Abigail appeared slightly nauseous.

"Miss Lockwood!" Skylar said, snapping her out of it. "We have to go, now!"

I didn't know what to say. I was stunned speechless as Skylar and a group of at least ten other normal looking individuals surrounded the pair of them and ushered them away. Their movements were precise, and their eyes searching as they marched towards the edge of campus. What the hell just happened?

*** *** ***

So...Mr. Lockwood was Kennedy's dad. Abigail and Kennedy were sisters.

I had been sitting alone in our room for an hour, and that was as far as I had gotten. Who the hell was Skylar though? Gone was the fun, slutty, party girl, and in her place was a commanding woman who seemed sure of herself in a way that had nothing to do with her looks or sexuality.

I had tried calling them, and texting, but they hadn't responded yet. That guy said that her father...their father was missing. Mr. Lockwood was Kennedy's dad! Every time I thought of that it was surprising all over again.

Our room felt empty without them. Somehow, even more empty than when Kennedy and Abigail were just in class. They weren't just out for a little bit, they were not coming back. I hadn't felt alone in a long time. When I was at home for Christmas, I had my sister, and every other day since school started, I had Kennedy and Abby. Now I was alone, and I felt hollow, like I was somehow less without them. Like part of myself was missing as well.

Feeling more bummed out by the minute, I ventured out into the common room. As soon as I opened the door, I worried that I'd made a mistake. Our common room was packed with chatting, gossiping girls. It was like someone was having a party in our suite and I was just finding out, and by the way everyone got quiet when they saw me, I was the guest of honor.

"Uh...What's up?" I asked swallowing nervously.

"Have you not seen the news?" Holly asked. "It's been the only thing on for the last half hour. Abigail's dad is missing. He was in a private jet and they lost contact with them over the mountains in New Mexico. Someone is saying that a group of people came in and swept off with Abigail and Kennedy," she said looking at me expectantly.

"Yeah, I was there," I said awkwardly.

"Did you hear anything else?" "Do they think he's dead?" "Why did they take Kennedy?" Questions came at me from every side.

"All I know is that people came, and they left with them both," I told them. "They weren't exactly taking a press conference." I was sure, the last thing Abigail or Kennedy wanted right now was for everyone to find out that they were related. It would happen eventually. That high profile, the news was bound to break soon enough, but I wasn't going to be the one to do it. "I'm going to get out of here for a bit," I said feeling uncomfortable with the kind of attention I was getting. Some of these girls seemed like they might go feral trying to find a scrap of juicy meat to devour.

"Hey Lexi? Wait up," Holly said catching me in the hall. "I'm sorry about that in there. It's just...everyone is curious. Are you all right? It must be hard on you too. Something bad happens to your friend and then they get swept away, leaving you behind all alone to wonder if they're okay."

She seemed genuine, but I just didn't know if she was that good of an actor or not. She was right about how I was feeling, but whether she was looking for dirt, or not, I wasn't in the mood for company.

"I'll be all right," I said. "I'm just going to get some fresh air."

I wandered some of the quieter parts of the campus, but the fresh air was overrated. It was nearly a hundred degrees out. Instead of going back into the dorm, back to all those questions, I found myself sitting in my car in the parking lot with the AC on. Thoughts raced through my head about Kennedy and Abigail, and Mr. Lockwood too. He was Kennedy's dad! I even thought about my own situation, but only for moments before I returned to thoughts about my friends. Night crept down as I stared at the blank screen on my phone, waiting for word.

*** Kennedy ***

It was as if the foundations of Kennedy's entire world were slowly crumbling. Abigail was her sister. And if Abigail was her sister then that meant Mr. Lockwood was her father; the man she had spent most of her life searching for. Her thoughts and emotions were a swirling jumble, as they had been since first learning of it.

Besides the occasional words spoken by the security group accompanying them, the private jet was all too silent. Kennedy had caught Abigail's stunned eyes for a moment as they had been boarding, before she jerked them away. Kennedy should have felt hurt, but with everything else that was going on she understood. Both of their lives just got a whole lot more complicated.

They loved each other, more than any sisters should, done things that no sisters should, and now that they knew, it was over. Abigail had made her views on incest quite clear. She only endured Lexi's relationship with Audrey because it was Lexi.

It had already been hours since Kennedy and Abigail were ushered out of the school by plain-clothed bodyguards, and her mind was still scrambling for something solid to hold onto. Everything real seemed to be evaporating around her. From the way Abigail frowned into her hands two rows up and to the left, Kennedy was sure she was having as hard of a time as herself. There was also the possibility that there was more to her distance. Abigail was no longer the sole Lockwood heir. Did that matter to her? Or maybe her distance was because of the reason they were both on this plane.

Kennedy tried not to think of that. It was a failing effort though. So much had happened in such a short amount of time. In the same breath she had learned of her father's true identity, she had also learned that he was missing. From what she had caught through her state of shock, his plane had disappeared over some mountains in New Mexico. It was unclear what had happened, but the implication was clear that they assumed a crash.

Those thoughts were numbing. If he was dead, she would never get a chance to meet the man. Over her life, the amount of questions she wanted to ask her father had grown at a steady pace, but there were two that she needed to know. Why did he hide who he was? And most importantly, what did she mean to him?

Was I just a mistake to him, an embarrassment to hide away from the world? She felt guilty for the anger that was slowly rising inside of her. He was missing, and her best friend...her own sister must be worried sick about him.

Her sister. It still sounded strange to her. Now that she knew, there were questions she wanted to ask Abigail, but there was a feeling of distance between them now. Since they sped off to the airport in Phoenix, they hadn't spoken a single word to each other, and on the plane, she had only given Kennedy a quick glance before choosing a seat away from her.

The private jet shuddered in its descent and Kennedy was finally able to pull herself back from the brink of her dour thoughts. They were landing at a private airstrip somewhere in Colorado. This was where the Lockwood summer estates were, if she remembered what Abigail had told her once.

With no luggage to speak of, their large party divided into three black SUV's before speeding off and away from the tarmac. By the landscape, they were far from any cities. Open grass fields and thick forests of pine and juniper filled her vision for as far as she could see.

Twenty minutes brought them onto a gravel road that turned off the main stretch and into the trees. A minute later, the trees ended, opening up into a massive estate. A brick columned and rod iron fence sealed in enough land to contain the Mayweather campus several times over. On one end horses grazed or galloped in a large pen. There was a massive garden with delicately carved hedges as well as a tennis court and a helicopter sitting quietly on a helipad. Out buildings dotted the free space as well as other buildings that looked like guest houses.