All Comments on 'Wonder'

by Dar_Jisbo

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Time to get

the hell out of there. Psycho girlfriends are not good to have.

luvmassageluvmassageabout 3 years ago

Aww so romantic. In a slightly perverse sort of way. So Molly wasn't in the slightest bit miffed that Lyle offered little resistance when offered pussy by a complete stranger in a dungeon? Just the kind of women I need in my life!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

@luvmassage

Question. Lyle was bound to where he couldn't move his limbs, gagged so he couldn't speak, and blindfolded. Just what sort of resistance do you think he could have possibly put up under the circumstances?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved it !

Good pace, sweet characters, just enough background without being too much and become boring.

Sex part was good too.

although i would have enjoy a little more mind game.

Thank you for your story 😊

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosabout 3 years ago

So his wife kidnapped and raped him...yet she supposedly loves him?

Dar_JisboDar_Jisboabout 3 years agoAuthor

@InfiniteXaos

Not wife, girlfriend. They're not married, just living together and in a relationship.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 years ago

Any man who removes his facial hair permanently deserves to be someone's bitch. Having said that, this cunt has to suffer and die.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 years ago

Ended up reading this as I'm going through most of the April Fools 2021 stories. I guess there's a reason I don't usually read this category. Again, cunt would have to die.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous