Wonder Woman - Spellbound Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ryswell
Ryswell
413 Followers

"Interesting. Very interesting." Zatanna gave Diana an even look, keeping her voice calm and level. "He must be pretty impressive. You know... for a civilian."

"He is." Diana held her chin high, her proud smile curling into something that was now the tiniest bit smug. "We should catch up over drinks sometime. I'll tell you about it."

When she started prepping for tonight's show, Zatanna never would have guessed she'd end the evening having this conversation with Wonder Woman. But there she was. Talking but also not talking about the warrior princess' bedtime activities.

A hell of a thing, the life of a superheroine witch...

Zatanna's belly was doing flips then. She ignored the feeling. She wouldn't melt into a puddle just because of a little teasing. Even if it was coming from Wonder Woman.

"Maybe we should." Zatanna said without thinking. Somewhere, in the back of her mind, a hidden side of her gave a giddy squeal. The rest of her was frozen in shock. At herself. And at Diana's reaction.

The Amazonian gave her a bright, daring smirk. And in her eyes was that flash of naughtiness, a deviousness that one just didn't expect to see from the Champion of All Women. Zatanna felt then that she really would melt into a puddle. But she kept a lid on that. She'd handled worse.

Diana gave a faint hum, reaching out to play with a lock of Zatanna's voluminous raven hair. The young witch breathed in, expecting... something. But the taller woman gave a soft sigh, letting Zatanna's hair slip from her fingers.

"It really was a wonderful show, Zatanna. You always impress." Diana finally said, her voice like musical notes, so sweet to Zatanna's ears. Then she turned to leave, departing the same way her boyfriend had. It was then that Zatanna saw that her green dress was backless. Her eyes were riveted to the smooth, elegant lines of the Amazon's sculpted back, muscles moving just under that flawless, tanned skin. Diana Prince, a work of art come to life. And just as she reached the auditorium doors, the Amazon cast one last look over her shoulder.

"I'll be seeing you back on the Watchtower." Diana purred, her voice easily carrying over the rows of seats. The words, heated and sweet, poured into Zatanna's ears, seeping into her gut and into her bones. God, just her voice alone almost had the young witch on trembling legs.

"I'll be looking forward to it." Zatanna shot back, again without thinking. She locked eyes with the princess from across the auditorium, her heart racing.

Wonder Woman gave her a soft smile... then passed through the doors without another word.

Zatanna was left alone. The silence of the empty auditorium surrounded her, drowned her, but still it wasn't enough to replace the sheer presence of Wonder Woman and her interesting male friend.

The young witch leaned against the stage, resting her elbows on the wooden floor. She felt her heart begin to slow down, but the excitement, the tingle in her veins and nerves, that had yet to depart. She found herself brushing her thighs together, the skin brushing against skin drawing a sigh from her lips.

She'd just met Wonder Woman's boyfriend. The thought settled in her mind like a heavy stone, unmoving. It wasn't going away anytime soon. She'd be thinking about that tantalizing idea for a good long while.

In a small way, Zatanna felt a little jealous. Unlike Wonder Woman, Zatanna was currently single. She'd be going home to an empty bed.

Tonight, Zatanna would go to sleep with nothing to keep her company but her thoughts... and fantasies.

But thinking about what Diana had said to her... and the look she had sent her way... Zatanna couldn't shake the feeling that maybe... just maybe... that would change. Very, very soon.

- - -

3.

Mark breathed in deep. His chest rose, damp with sweat, and his lungs filled with cool, fresh air. It brought him a small measure of vitality, strength slowly seeping back into his muscles and bones. It was a drip feed, but it was consistent. A little more rest time and he'd be back in fighting - fucking - shape.

It was the reality of shacking up with an Amazonian princess. For all of his natural, physical gifts, his superheroine lover simply outstripped him. In strength, in stamina, in sexual appetite... Good God, was she voracious these last couple of days.

It was getting to the point that Mark was seriously considering avenues through which he could... improve himself. Not to any extremes that would draw unwanted attention, of course. Mark was no idiot. Keeping himself under the radar kept him out of trouble. But still he could better himself to where his Amazon bedmate would be the one on the backfoot against his lusts.

Their first tangle in the sheets, she'd been unprepared. She hadn't expected Mark to be so naturally gifted. But as the weeks passed and she became more and more familiar with his body, she became more adept at handling him. And handle him she did... with the utmost delight.

Mark counted himself a fortunate man. Diana, in spite of her burning, insatiable desires, was ultimately a patient woman. She was willing to let him rest. What fun would it be to wring him dry if he wasn't anywhere close to his top condition? So much was her reasoning.

So there Mark lay, sinking into his well-used, battle-tested bed. He stared up at his ceiling, pondering the enormity of his good fortune. His body may have ached, but it was a good ache. The kind brought upon by a woman who wanted him. What could be better than that?

Mark Messner couldn't keep the pleased grin off his face. He was content.

"You certainly seem happy."

And Diana Prince, Princess of Themyscira, very much noticed.

The Amazon of Amazons crawled over to his side of the bed. Mark turned his head to see, drinking her in with half-lidded eyes. Like him, she was naked. So much smooth, bronzed skin was on display, a feast for the eyes of those with impeccable taste.

Diana was perfection in the flesh - and there was much flesh to enjoy. Muscles and curves, firmness and softness married together through her immaculate Amazonian figure. Full, ripe breasts so perky and plump that they almost had Mark in tears. A flat belly, taut with muscle, looking like it was chiseled from marble - Mark wanted to run his tongue over it. Wide hips rounding out to a proud, juicy ass, both leading down to thick, powerful legs sporting thighs so luscious and smooth that even the most stoic of men would struggle to ignore.

She was a wonder in the truest sense of the word. And she was his.

Mark's grin widened as Diana draped herself over him, her hand coming to rest on his naked chest coming less as a submissive gesture and more of a marking of her territory. That was the truth of it, Mark knew. He was hers as well.

The young thief breathed in again, his arm snaking around Diana's slender waist. He pulled her closer and she obliged, the Amazon humming softly as she herself squirmed against his body. She threw her leg over his, the softness of her thigh brushing against his manhood. Already well-fucked this late into the evening, she still managed to get his prick stirring with his racing heart.

"I have no reason not to be." He finally answered her, his voice coming out somewhat rough. Neither had been particularly quiet in the sexual bouts leading up to this point. And it had been a long evening. "I'd say things are going pretty damn good."

Mark slipped his arm down from her waist and palmed Diana's plump ass. He gave a gentle squeeze, making sure to smirk at her as he did so.

Diana smiled back, sighing softly as she wiggled her booty into his grubby paws. She set her chin down upon his chest, looking right up at him. Mark caught a flash of something in her blue eyes. Something daring.

"Things are going well." Diana agreed, pressing a soft kiss to his neck. She rubbed her hand in a small circle, her fingers rolling through the dark curls on his chest. "But they could always be better."

Mark's dick stirred again, twitching slightly against Diana's thigh. He was intrigued. Very intrigued.

"What do you mean by that, exactly?"

At first, Diana said nothing. Only giving a faint smile of her own as she pressed a kiss to his bare chest. Then another, longer this time. When she rose up, she brought her whole body with her until she was standing on her knees over him. Even such a simple move had Mark's enthralled, the way her breasts swayed slightly upon her chest offering an enticing sight. Then she threw her leg over Mark's waist, straddling him.

She sat back down, her buttocks plopping down onto Mark's shaft, smothering it. As for her hands, she planted them on his chest. A silent message for the man who claimed dominion over her body and soul: you're not going anywhere.

Mark had no cause to complain. Nor any desire to escape. In fact, he liked where he was. He liked it very much.

Wonder Woman was mounting him like he was a prized stallion. And her succulent tits were staring him straight in the face. How many men would kill to be in his position, Mark wondered.

Diana's voice broke the spell her body had placed upon him.

"Zatanna." She said simply, leaning forward to look Mark in the eyes. Her silky black hair fell down around their faces like a curtain, blocking out the rest of the world. Her eyes locked onto his, full of intent. "Do you find her attractive?"

"Yes." Mark answered after a moment. There was no point in lying. And it would have been a bit unfair, what with the way the spell on her mind worked.

Diana leaned back, lifting the curtain of dark locks from Mark's face. Long and shimmering, Diana's hair was. But not long enough to cover her breasts, Mark noted with silent glee.

The princess gave a curious hum. She bit her lip, considering the man beneath her for a short time, running her hands over his chest as she did. She clicked her tongue.

"Do you want to fuck her?" She asked him.

Mark's prick twitched, swelling with hot blood under the eclipse of Diana's full-moon ass.

The young thief set his hands upon Diana's hips. He savored the heat of her body and how impossibly smooth her skin was. She was as he described: immaculate.

"I don't suppose this is related to our conversation from last week?"

Diana smirked, wiggling her bottom a little, her supple cheeks batting Mark's half-hard cock between them.

"This is indeed very related." She purred. Her voice dropped an octave as she leaned back down. "So do you?"

Mark considered the idea. Zatanna Zatara, famous stage magician and superheroine, naked in his bed and willing to fulfill any and all of his naughty desires. The idea was compelling - as it would be for damn near any man with a pulse. Full-bodied and with flawless, lily-white skin, Zatanna was a different breed of beauty than Diana. Softer and in some ways more overtly feminine. Raven-black hair rolling down in styled tresses, framing a pale face with a cute, snub nose, bright blue eyes, and plump lips painted cherry red.

The image alone had Mark swelling back to full hardness. His cock rose higher with every beat of his heart until it was nestled comfortably between Diana's buttocks. Again, Mark had no cause to complain.

And neither did Diana, if the look in her eyes was any indication. Her interest was clear.

"I'll take that as a yes." She snorted, wiggling her ass against his cock again.

The Amazonian reached back, her fingers seeking Mark's manhood and finding it with ease. The young thief breathed in through his nose, his head falling back onto the bed, as Diana began to stroke him behind her back, her fingers teasing the fat, swollen cockhead in particular.

Mark groaned, throbbing in Diana's hand.

"Alright, yeah. I want to fuck Zatanna." He confessed. As if his desire wasn't already obvious.

Diana gave a gentle laugh, not ceasing her teasing strokes.

"You and every other man at her magic shows." Her smirk curled into something a bit more devious. She began to stroke him faster. "But you've always been luckier than most men, haven't you?"

To deny Diana's words would have been to deny reality. Contradicting Wonder Woman while she was jerking him off would have been beyond absurd.

"I have." Mark told her through clenched teeth. He groaned again as she released his manhood from her hand and used her plump-yet-firm ass to stroke his swollen, turgid prick. His hold on her hips became adamantine, his fingers sinking into the plush curves. He had to force the words out. "But... even my luck has limits. My powers, too. Hell... I don't even think Aphrodite's Rod will be much help. They don't call Zatanna... the Mistress of Magic for nothing, Diana."

"I am aware of her capabilities, Mark." Diana let loose a pleased sigh, continuing to slowly roll her hips against Mark's groin. He could feel the dampness from between her legs smear along his shaft. Warm and wet and it only had him swelling even harder. Diana gave a soft moan, continuing. "Far more than you, in fact. We won't need to use the rod. Trust me, love."

Diana leaned down then, her breasts flattening between their bodies as she kissed him. Mark accepted her hungrily, his arms wrapping around her waist in a snake's vise. The taste of her lips, of her tongue, the sensations of both against his own, they made Mark's head spin.

For a long moment, they enjoyed each other, taking and giving pleasure at their leisure. Only when Mark needed to breathe did they part.

"So if we're not using the rod, what's the plan?" Mark rasped, stealing another quick, slippery kiss. Both of their lips were slick, wet, and puffy. Such was how demanding an Amazonian could be.

Diana huffed out a devious laugh, sounding as breathless as he was. She stole a kiss for herself, her tongue swiping against Mark's lips as she rose back up to sit on his groin. Her cunt, Mark could feel, was so warm. Brushing against his manhood, it was like a furnace. And he wanted nothing more than to dip himself into those molten depths, as deep as he could go.

Mark was hard, so agonizingly hard. And the desire in Diana's eyes only made him harder.

"I've known Zatanna for some time, Mark. There's no need for a plan." Diana pursed her lips - her plump, kissable, lovely lips. She began to trace circles on Mark's chest with her finger, adopting a soft, innocent tone. "She and I will simply sit down and have a good, honest talk."

Then Diana took a glance off to the side. Mark followed her gaze... and saw Wonder Woman's golden lasso sitting on the nightstand. Right where she had left it. Mark turned his eyes back to Diana and found the Amazonian princess wearing a coy smile... and holding a devious, wicked look in her eyes.

Mark understood. Oh, he understood perfectly.

The young thief barked out a short, exhausted laugh. Maybe he had been wrong. Maybe his luck didn't have any limits.

"The anticipation is already killing me." Mark groaned.

"Well, I certainly don't want that..." Diana purred.

Then, without warning, she lifted herself up off his waist. It happened quickly, with no chance for Mark to speak. Diana reached down, holding his swollen, throbbing dick steady... then dropped back down, skewering her hot, slick pussy onto Mark's lengthy shaft.

The sound that came bubbling up from Diana's throat was as divine as divine could be, pouring into Mark's ears, slithering into his very bones. All while his cock slid inch after inch after inch between Diana's legs, once more enveloped within the silken, sopping folds of Amazonian cunt. She sank down onto him until her body was flush to his, the entirety of his manhood nestled deep inside her. Her ass touched his thighs again and she shuddered on top of him, moaning.

Mark gave a rumbling grunt, holding tight to his superheroine's waist. Diana huffed, smiling down at him, and rolled her hips. Her inner walls, so soft and tight, stroked his length, drawing a curse from the young thief's lips. Then she leaned down, draping her body over his until their noses brushed together.

Her words came naughty and sweet... but still they still held that Amazonian edge.

"After all... I'm not done with you yet."

Ryswell
Ryswell
413 Followers
12