Wonder Woman - Spellbound Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But such thoughts were quickly banished from his head. Mark soon found his mind going blank... as the Zatanna pumping his dick then dipped her head down and took his length into the sweetness of her mouth.

Like a bolt of lightning through his body came the bliss of the witch's warm and agile tongue. Lashing at the swollen crown of his manhood, soft as sin, she had his whole body jerking still. He groaned, sinking further into the duplicate Zatanna's loving arms.

She shushed him, cradling him against her. He could feel her lips at his neck, his ear, his jaw. He could feel her full breasts at his back, nipples poking through even the fabric of her bodice. And her hands, they continued to feel him up without limit and without shame.

A new thrill roiled in Mark's gut. He'd experienced the pleasure of Diana's mouth before - many, many times. But he'd never enjoyed a blowjob quite like this.

Zatanna slurped him down, moaning in salacious delight as his cock slid deeper into her mouth. Her tongue bathed him in heat and spit, tasting him, worshiping him. Mark craned his head up, seeing through hazy eyes how the witch grasped the brim of the top hat with both hands... and dove her head down to mouth more cock.

Mark went tense again, sputtering a curse. Zatanna Two held firm to his head and chest, nipping playfully at his ear. The woman at his back let out a needy sigh, just as riveted by her double's sloppy service as Mark was. The thief shuddered in her arms, struck dumb as he felt warm saliva glaze his length, dribbling down the long inches of his shaft and onto his roiling balls.

Zatanna One bobbed her head, moaning, whining around the cock she was gagging herself with. She held tighter to the top hat, using her arms to push Mark further past her lips - fucking her own face with his cock.

The sounds that resulted were lewd. Obscene.

GLRK GLRK GLRK GLRK GLRK GLRK GLRK GLRK

The ecstasy lasted for less than a minute - less time than Diana would have endured. But Mark was not disappointed. Zatanna may have been quite magically attuned, but he never expected her to have the fortitude of an Amazon.

Zatanna One slurped away from his cock, gasping for precious air. Mark noted with indecent glee how his length gleamed in the candlelight. Damn near every inch of his long, fat cock was glazed in the woman's spit. And so too did he notice the dark, smeared rings that lined his shaft - courtesy of the witch's black lipstick.

The mess she made upon his prick was something she should have been proud of, he thought wickedly. It was a sign of her valiant effort. Not many women could handle a tool like the one Mark possessed.

Zatanna Two moaned into his ear. He could feel her body shiver at his back.

"Tastes good." She purred. "Nice and thick in my mouth. Just the way I like 'em."

Mark was confused at first... but the implication quickly settled in. He smirked up at the Zatanna standing before him - and at the absurd sight of his cock still poking out of the top hat.

"The two of you can feel the same things." He surmised, breathing in deep.

Zatanna Two ran her hand over his broad, rising chest. Both magic duplicates nodded, the one holding the top hat throwing him a smirk as she lashed her tongue against the tip of his cock. He saw - and felt - his prick twitch angrily against her black, glossy lips.

Then Mark had an idea.

"In that case..." He lifted himself out of Zatanna Two's arms, moving aside so that he lay flat on the bed. He grinned at the two witches - the same witch, but made double. "Let's get you out of those clothes. And we can make this a little more fun."

There was a moment of understanding between them, Zatanna's blue eyes becoming delightfully heated. Both pairs of them! Zatanna One gave Mark a blazing look, pressing her lips to his cockhead for a long, obscene kiss. She tongued the tip, caressing it gently, agonizingly. As she did, her lips curled into a wicked smile. Zatanna Two spoke what was on both of their minds.

"Evomer ym sehtolc!"

Then, in the blink of an eye, the two Zatanna's were naked. The same spell that they had used on Mark. Gone were the fishnets, the black panties, and the low-cut bodices. Every inch of their lovely, lithe, pale bodies were made bare, revealed to his hungry eyes. Long creamy legs graced his vision, so too did her flat tummy, and her full breasts set with pale pink nipples.

The top hat was gone as well. From his lap and Zatanna's hands. His cock once more rose proudly from between his legs. And Zatanna One eyed it hungrily. Only a second passed before the witch dropped to her knees at the edge of the bed, situating herself before the object of her desperate desire. She stared at the cock - his cock - as if she were entranced, her hands rising to cradle it, almost in reverence.

Mark and Zatanna Two shared a look. He could see in her eyes that she knew what he wanted.

Without having to utter a word, the nude double crawled over to him, her breasts swaying under her body as she did. She swung her legs around, standing on her knees above him - offering Mark Messner the best view a man could hope for.

He stared up at heaven - Zatanna's glistening pink hovering right over his face. Tight, warm silken folds that were begging to be tasted, devoured.

Once more, no words needed to be said. Zatanna was a smart girl. She knew what he wanted.

So she sat down on his face. And Mark filled his mouth with her delectable sweetness.

Muffled, smothered, it didn't matter to him. He lapped at her pussy eagerly, like he was a man who'd just got out of the Sahara. Her musk filled his nostrils, her flavor graced his tongue, and his head was sent spinning. Even the tuft of black hair above her cunt that tickled his chin and lower lip, it drove him mad in the best way.

But what he loved the most were the moans. Her moans. From both of them. The sweet music that flowed from their lips - the woman right above him and the woman slurping at his cock and balls. They could both feel what he was doing, how his tongue slid over and into her slick, silken folds.

Magic. It really was a hell of a thing.

- - -

Diana watched.

Her love was beset upon by a witch made double. But the Princess of the Amazons did not feel jealous. How could she feel bad when her beloved was made to feel so good? Instead, she felt joy. And she felt yearning.

The heat of desire, of arousal, it blazed deep inside her body. Her heart pumped boiling blood, burning hot through her whole body.

To watch another woman try her hand at Mark's substantial manhood, it gave Diana the deepest, most visceral of thrills. There was a coiling in the pit of her gut as she saw Zatanna choke herself on her beloved's fat cock. The sound of the witch slobbering over his length, moaning like a whore while she tried to swallow the entire fucking thing... it had Diana shuddering in delight. And seeing the other one, the magical duplicate, straddle his head, riding his face while her sister serviced him... It took every ounce of willpower for Diana not to march over to that bed and take all three of them.

But Diana was a daughter of Themyscira. An Amazon. Patience and temperance were among her most revered virtues. It was not time for her to join the fun. So she would wait.

She had given her word. For now she would just watch.

Though she did wonder if her beloved Mark really could outlast the beautiful witch and her sex magic.

A smile played at the Amazon's lips. She had a special reward in mind if he did.