Wonder Woman's Sex Adventures Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diana interrupted her by kissing her hard on the mouth. Kara was surprised at how quick she was. She had never even let Superman or the Flash get to her that fast. She had never kissed a woman before and found herself enjoying it very much. Diana pulled away from the kiss and looked into Kara's eyes.

"That was wonderful," said Kara.

"Shall we continue?" asked Diana.

"Yes, we shall."

They held each other tightly as their lips perfectly sealed together, with their tongues exploring each other's mouths. Their breasts were pushing hard against each other as they grabbed each other's asses. They floated up from the couch, not letting go of each other as they floated all the way like this to Diana's bedroom, where they fell on the bed. They began to remove each other's uniforms, throwing pieces of them all over the room. Diana finally got Kara naked and was in awe of her body. She grabbed at Kara's tits and buried her face between them; she had lived for centuries, and these were the best pair of tits she had ever had in her long life. Out of all the men that have ever played with Kara's tits, she felt that none of them had done as good of a job as Diana was doing right then.

Diana began sucking on one of Kara's nipples as she reached down with one of her hands to feel Kara's warm pussy, which was already wet with desire. Diana fingered her vigorously, doing things with her fingers that Kara never thought could be done to her. Even Kara never fingered herself as well as Diana was doing with her pussy.

Diana then started moving down Kara's body until she got between her legs. Diana gripped her hands firmly on her hips as she started to use her tongue on pussy. She moved her tongue in ways that Kara didn't think were possible. Other men have done a good job of going down on her, especially Superman, but she has never had it as good as she is getting it now. Kara gripped the bedsheets as her back began to arch up as an orgasm shot its way through her body. She screamed out in ecstasy as Diana went harder on her pussy, using every skill she had developed over the years from living on an island with only women for most of her life to perform oral pleasure.

This went on for a while before Diana pulled her head away from between Kara's legs and moved back up her body. They held each other tightly as they kissed hard, their hands roaming all over each other's bodies. Kara loved the feeling of her tits being pressed up against Dianna's tits, their nipples touching each other; she felt there was something magical about it. Kara got Diana on her back and started kissing her breasts. She found that she loved the feel of a woman's nipple in her mouth, and Diana was impressed by how well she was doing playing with her breasts. For someone who had never been with a woman before, she was a natural.

Kara began to move downwards on Diana's body, towards her pussy. Diana thought about stopping her to let her know she didn't have to because she had never done this before, but decided to give her a chance. Kara was hesitant at first but got over that quickly and placed her mouth on Diana's pussy. She loved the way Diana's clit tasted in her mouth; it was far better than she expected it might taste. She didn't know what she was going to do. She tried to think of how Diana went down on her and did her best to imitate that with her mouth and tongue. To Diana's surprise, she was doing very well, and it didn't take long before Diana began experiencing orgasms of her own.

When Kara was finished, Diana decided it was time to show her something new she wouldn't have expected. She interlocked her legs with Kara's legs until her pussy pressed firmly against Kara's pussy. Kara only saw this move in porno scenes called scissoring; she wasn't even sure that it was something she would like, but she let Diana try anyway since she was more of an expert. Diana held Kara's leg for support as she began grinding her pussy against Kaya's, gyrating in various ways that she learned on Themyscira from centuries of love-making with her fellow Amazon warriors. Kara was loving this as she began to scream in ecstasy. Kara tried her best to return the favor with Diana, but she just couldn't keep up with her. Kara let Diana do whatever she wanted with her as she experienced more orgasms rushing through her body.

When Diana was done, they went back to pleasuring each other with their fingers and mouths. Diana was impressed with how quickly Kara was learning how to please other women. They went on like this for more than an hour, going back and forth pleasuring each other in various ways. Kara had never felt so worked up during sex before, and it was the best sexual experience of her life.

When they were finally done, they both took a moment to relax and catch their breath. Diana pulled a blanket over their naked bodies and held them both as they went to sleep. The next morning, they woke up at the same time and looked at each other. They said their good mornings and gave each other a long kiss. They got out of bed and got dressed. Diana gave Kara a robe she could wear while they had breakfast.

"That was amazing last night," said Kara as she began eating the breakfast that Diana had made for them. "And you're a good cook too. Is there anything you're not good at?"

"I'm just good at breakfast," said Diana.

"So, was I better than Superman?" Kara asked.

"How about you tell me if I'm better than him?" Diana suggested.

"Oh, you know about that?" said Kara. She was kind of embarrassed because Superman was her cousin.

"Hey, no judgment from me. I can't blame you. There aren't that many men in the world who are strong enough to please powerful women like us."

"That is true," said Kara as she continued the breakfast. "Can you at least tell me if I'm better than Supergirl?"

Now it was Diana who was embarrassed. She didn't know that she knew about her brief fling with the younger version of Power Girl.

"Oh, you know about that one also?"

"She's practically my best friend; of course, she told me," said Kara. "We're going to love dishing about you later."

They both had a good laugh at that and continued their breakfast. Later, she needed to leave and put her uniform back on. She and Diana kissed each other passionately and agreed to meet again in the future. They said their goodbyes, and Power Girl flew out the window. Diana stood by the window as she looked at Kara flying away.

"Damn," said Diana. "Besides those tits, she has such a great ass too."

12