Wonderbust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spaldan
spaldan
1,470 Followers

"Oh fuck, I'm close," Abbie moaned. "Fuck me harder!"

And Drew obliged, lifting his hips up to pound the full length of his hard cock deep into her tunnel. Their wet skin was slapping together obscenely, his heavy balls bouncing off her firm ass, as his thick cock drilled her tight, warm pussy.

"Ohhhhhh fuck YEESSSSSSSSS!" Abbie howled in one deep, long moan. She arched her back, thrusting her big breast against his face as he continued to fuck her hard, and she rode his thick cock into another deep, satisfying orgasm.

Just as the stars began to clear from her eyes and her sense returned, Abbie could feel Drew's hard fucking finally stop as he held himself deep inside her. The orgasm caused his body to shake, his arms trembling around her, as his balls pumped load after load of his hot spunk deep into her pussy. The two lovers fell asleep naked and intertwined, smiles on both their faces.

The rest of the semester was bliss for the young couple. There were tender moments together, like lying in bed just before going to sleep and chatting about their day or their hopes after college. There was also lots of deep, passionate love making. The first Friday after they finally hooked up, they fucked in the swim office after their study session. Abbie was standing, bent at the waist, leaning against the wall. Drew pushed her swimsuit bottom to the side so he could fuck her, and held onto her waist so he could pull her back onto his cock as he shoved his dick inside of her. He loved that her tits were so tightly encased in the swimsuit that they didn't move, and he took time to play with them and feel her firm tit flesh through the tight fabric. When he got close, he started to play with her sensitive clit as he fucked her from behind, and that got her going so she came just before he emptied his balls into her pussy once again.

One Saturday, early on in their relationship, they were mad for each other and spent the whole day in Drew's room. They fucked four times over the course of the day, he ate her pussy to orgasm twice, and he fucked her tits once. Near the end of the day she had cum in her pussy, on her firm, round ass, and on her chest, so the final time she let him cum on her pretty face. She waited patiently, smiling up at him and holding up her huge tits for his view, as he coaxed out one last load and covered her lips, nose, and chin with his white spunk.

Drew LOVED fucking Abbie's tits, and she was experienced with the activity enough that she blew his mind with the variations. He fucked her tits while sitting in a char, Abbie on her knees in front of him, still wearing her sports bra from a recent workout. He fucked her tits with her laying on her back, or him standing with her on her knees, or even him on his back on the bed with her hanging over him. He loved how he could control the thrust of his hips and really fuck her when he was standing, but he also loved being on his back. With any other girl, their breasts would not have been big enough. But Abbie's firm, round tits were so huge that even all the way up on her arms, all Drew had to do was push the sides of her tits together and fuck upwards into those smooth, beautiful globes. One time, he ate her out to orgasm, which was both her quickest and favorite way to cum, with his lips and tongue slathering against her sensitive clit. In return, she told him he could fuck her tits. But then a friend called, and Abbie answered while sitting up in the bed. She asked if he minded if she talked to her friend. He shrugged and then proceeded to fuck his hard cock in and out of Abbie's firm tits anyway, with her sitting up in the bed. Abbie's only problem with Drew's decision was that he came so hard, a little of it got on her phone.

The couple also grew to love sex in the shower. He would go down on her under the water, lapping his tongue against her sensitive clit as the warm shower spray cascaded down her body. When she was close to orgasm, Drew would stand up behind Abbie and fuck her from behind. She usually came quickly, after his oral attention, at which point she would get on her knees and finish him off with her tits. He loved the view of her smiling face, the warm water cascading over the smooth, pale flesh of her enormous breasts, as his hard cock fucked the deep valley of her cleavage. And since they were in the shower, no matter where he came, sometimes on her face, sometimes on her neck and chest, sometimes in the tunnel formed by her breasts, it was always easy to clean up.

They also fucked twice in the library while studying. The first time it was Abbie who initiated, playing with Drew's cock under the table with her hand until he was hard. Then she rode him, though she had to take her sweat pants all the way off, and they both came clinging to each other, her back arched as he filled her pussy with his hot, sticky cum. The second time he ate her out, then they fucked until she had a quick orgasm. After that, she let him fuck her tits under the sports bra she was wearing. He accidentally came all over her face, it was hard to tell exactly where the cum was going to go during tit fucking. She took his boxers and used that to clean herself up before walking out of the library with a couple spots of cum still visible on her sweatshirt.

Drew and Abbie also spent some time hanging out with Molly and Adam. They hung out at coffee shops together while studying, and sometimes went to parties together at night. One day Adam and Molly invited Drew and Abbie on a hike. About a third of the way along the six mile loop trail, Molly said she needed to stop for a breather. Abbie said that was fine, but there was a small scenic spot about ten minutes further up the trail, so Abbie and Drew would meet Molly and Adam there, once Molly had rested.

As soon as they got to the small scenic overlook, Abbie took Drew by the hand and led him deep into the surrounding woods, to a spot just downhill and out of sight from the overlook. Drew followed without question, and his trust was rewarded when Abbie dropped to her knees in front of him and started fishing in his shorts for his cock.

"I've gotten a little hot looking at your firm ass and sweaty body all day," she said. And then Drew's cock was disappearing between her soft, wet lips, He loved how she looked up at him with her bright green eyes as she blew him, his cock going in and out of her hot mouth, her big breasts tightly encased in her sports top below her. Unfortunately, after about two minutes, just as Drew was getting into it, the couple heard rustling noises on the trail. Abbie shoved Drew's hard cock back back into his shorts and they hurried back up to the overlook. Sure enough, Adam and Molly arrived at the overlook shortly afterwards.

Towards the end of the trail, Molly again needed to catch her breath, and Adam agreed to wait with her. "I want to go back a bit and take a couple pictures with that big boulder at the overlook near the trail," Drew said, so Abbie went with him.

It took less than five minutes to get back to the boulder, and Drew quickly led Abbie around to the other side of the rock, where they couldn't see the trail and were standing amongst the trees. They had only seen four other people all day, but Drew didn't want to take any chances. Drew quickly dropped to his knees and pushed one of Abbie's legs up so her foot was resting up on the boulder. Then he pushed her underwear to the side and started eating her pussy.

Her sex had a tangy, sweaty taste with all the day's activities, but he loved the way her eyes went wide with surprise, and she moaned deeply. Pretty quickly Abbie was trying to hold onto the boulder as Drew devoured her sex, suckling her hard clit between his lips and lashing it back and forth, up and down with his wet tongue. She had been aroused watching him sweat all day, and that cute ass of his. And now his tongue was on her most sensitive spot, happily licking away at her pussy. Within a few minutes she was stifling her moans as he steadily and firmly licked her clit, his lips working her outer edges while his tongue licked directly over the top of her sensitive spot. She was panting and trying to hold back her screams, and then she was cumming hard on his tongue, his steady flicking sending her through wave after wave of a sharp, short orgasm.

Just as he finished, Drew's phone started buzzing. It was Adam. "Hey, where are you guys?" Adam asked. "We weren't sure if we were supposed to wait here for you, so we're still where you left us along the trail." Drew and Abbie hurried back to meet their friends.

The sun had started to set by the time the group started the drive back to their campus. Adam drove, with Molly in the passenger seat and Drew and Abbie sharing the back row. Molly fell asleep first, head leaning against the window, and Drew was starting to fall asleep when he felt Abbie lay her head down in his lap. But despite his initial thought, she wasn't going to sleep. She surreptitiously fished Drew's cock out through the leg of his shorts and put it in her mouth. It was a long, slow blowjob in the car, unlike anything Drew had experienced before. Abbie couldn't bob her head up and down on his lap for fear of tipping off Adam. But she could suck his excited cock head against the soft, wet skin of her cheeks. And she could swirl the tip of her tongue around the head of his pole. And she could rock her head back and forth in his lap a little, so his cock moved slowly a couple inches in and out of her hot mouth. With the sucking and swirling, and gentle rocking, Abbie kept lavishing Drew's excited member with loving attention. He had to grit his teeth to avoid moaning or crying out in the car as he came, the powerful orgasm flooding him with pleasure as he pumped his cum between Abbie's soft lips. She swallowed his big load, carefully put his cock back in his shorts, and drifted off to sleep.

At the end of the final swim meet that year, Abbie went to talk to Drew in the stands. "You've been to more of my swim meets than anyone other than my parents, and you only started coming three months ago," she said.

"Well I care about you," Drew replied, "And I know you love this."

"Are you going to keep in touch with me over the summer?" Abbie asked.

Surprised, Drew responded, "I've already been telling all my friends that I have a girlfriend. Some of them back home are hoping they might get to meet you. I hope that's okay."

The couple stayed together all through college. There were some tough times, and some hard fights, but mostly they had a great time together.

In late April of her senior year, Abbie told Drew that she wanted to have a talk. She asked what they were going to do once she had graduated and Drew still needed to finish his senior year in college. To her surprise, Drew pulled a small diamond ring out of his pocket. He said he didn't know what would be best, she could start a job someplace else if she wanted. But he wanted to be with her forever. She accepted his proposal, crying a steady stream of tears of joy.

Their parents were initially wary of such a young marriage, but Drew had been able to convince Abbie's dad before he proposed, and getting that blessing helped sway their parents. Abbie graduated in June and the couple planned their wedding for August. This is actually the part of the story that I heard first.

A week before the wedding, the four friends met back at Drew, Adam, and Dave's old duplex. Dave had already moved out and was home for the summer. Adam was living there until the lease ended in August. Drew was going to move into a one bedroom apartment off campus with Abbie after the wedding, and Abbie had found a small job she would work so she could stay in the area until Drew finished school.

Molly, Adam, Abbie, and Drew were drinking in the living room, swapping tales of the relatively tame bachelor and bachelorette parties that had recently taken place, and reminiscing about old times.

Adam, the old self-assured jerk, suddenly said, "You know, I'm really going to miss seeing Abbie's bare tits. This duplex is always going to remind me of them."

For some reason, Molly thought that was really funny, and she laughed uproariously. Seeing the strange looks from her friends, Molly finally explained, "I love you Abbie, but I'm jealous about how much Adam talks about your breasts. He talks about them so much, I almost feel like I've seen them. I almost WANT to see them, to see what he's always going on about."

Abbie, with a few drinks in her, shrugged and said, "I'll show them to you if you want."

Molly laughed again and said, "What, really?"

"Yeah, people are always begging to see my breasts," Abbie replied, "And I don't mind showing them to my friends."

Molly thought for a second and then said, "Yeah, I kind of want to see them."

Abbie put her drink down and then did a little exaggerated strip tease, eyes focused on Molly all the time. Molly laughed so hard during the show that Drew worried she might start choking. Abbie peeled off her shirt playfully, unhooked her bra, and then shrugged the shoulder down her arms until the bra came off.

"Wow! They are BIG!" Molly said as the big, round tits came fully into view. Without asking, Molly cupped one of Abbie's firm breasts. "Don't they hurt your back, to be carrying these things around?"

"Sometimes, like when I'm running," Abbie admitted, making no move to stop Molly who was now cupping both her big, smooth boobs. "But I think my swimming helps strengthen my back and core muscles, which helps me carry them a little better."

Molly hefted each breast like she was weighing the massive melons with her hands. Then she laughed again and pointed at Adam, "He's speechless and hard as a rock. Watching me touch your breasts is probably one of his top fantasies."

"Poor baby," Abbie said mockingly. "Does he want to touch them one last time?"

Adam quickly responded, "If Molly's okay with it, yes."

Molly stopped to consider for a moment and then said, "If Drew is okay with it."

Drew said, "I'm fine, just this one last time. Say goodbye."

Adam was out of his seat and next to Molly in a flash, both of his hands on Abbie's big, round breasts. For a minute, both Molly and Adam were fondling Abbie's tits, Molly running her hands around the smooth sides and underneath Abbie's massive breasts, Adam running his hands over her nipples and palming the big tops of her pale, creamy teats which dwarfed his hands. Then Molly dropped her hands, sat back down next to Adam, and resumed her drinking. Drew could tell that all the attention had turned Abbie on a little, her breathing was more rapid and her cheeks flushed. And that arousal only increased as Adam paid more attention to her puffy, pink nipples, rubbing his thumb back and forth gently over them.

"I'm sorry, I have to kiss them goodbye," Adam explained, and without waiting for a response, his mouth was closing over one of Abbie's nipples and he was suckling the tip of her teat with his wet tongue. Abbie responded by cradling Adam's head against her ample chest, her green eyes looking over to Drew questioningly as his friend happily licked her sensitive nipple.

After a solid two minutes sucking on both of her nipples, Adam said, "Okay, it's time for Molly and I to retire to the bedroom."

To everyone's surprise, Molly said, "Uh uh. No way. He's got a raging hard on and I'm not a fan of taking care of hard ons that other people started."

Abbie laughed and said, "Very funny."

Molly sighed a big, mock sigh and then said, "Alright, let's go to the bedroom. But if I'm walking funny tomorrow, you owe me big time Abbie."

"Wait," Adam said, "You're right. Abbie caused this. Maybe I can just jerk off while playing with her tits, like old times?"

Adam looked pleadingly at Abbie. Molly said, "If Abbie's okay with that..."

Abbie added uncertainly, "If Drew thinks it's okay..."

Everyone was looking at Drew, who seriously wanted to say no. But instead he said, "Fine, one last time. But that's it. One last jerk off for old time's sake."

Adam whipped his hard cock out of his shorts a little more quickly than Drew was comfortable. Drew did not want to watch his old friend jerking off, though he had to admit Adam's cock was stiff as an iron pole. Adam was quickly sucking on Abbie's hard nipples again as he jerked himself. Abbie settled into a sitting position on the couch, where she could sort of hold Adam's head against her chest as he sucked on her big tits and jerked his hard cock.

Drew said, "I don't want to see Adam jerk off, but I also don't want to leave him alone in the room with Abbie." Molly laughed a little.

Abbie's eyes were closed and she moaned a little. She opened her eyes and looked over at Drew. "His tongue on my nipples is making me a little bit wet," she said.

Drew tried to make light of it and said, "Now I understand what Molly was saying. Feels a little unfair taking care of wetness another guy caused."

Adam stopped sucking on Abbie's tits long enough to say, "I can take care of it."

"No!" Both Molly and Drew said simultaneously.

"Maybe he can just eat me out after he cums," Abbie offered.

"Only if I can cum in your mouth," Adam responded.

"Deal!" Abbie quickly responded.

Drew and Molly were at a loss for what to do. The sight of Adam and Abbie was definitely arousing, their naked bodies gently but eagerly intertwined, their arousal on full display. But Drew and Molly also didn't want to watch their partners fucking. And they weren't sure at this point if they could stop it.

They had little time to consider courses of action before Adam stood up on the couch saying, "I'm close." He walked over until his hard cock was inches from Abbie's face, and she quickly took him between her soft lips. Her head bobbed up and down his pole twice, leaving a sheen of wetness on his shaft, and then he was moaning through his orgasm, his legs stiffening as his sticky load shot into Abbie's mouth.

Adam quickly moved to go down on Abbie, Drew's fiancé spreading her legs for him just before his mouth made contact with her wet sex.

"This is only fair if Drew and I get to do what you two do," Molly complained.

"Ohhhh," Abbie moaned, "You're right. Go ahead. You can do whatever."

Molly stripped off her clothes and walked over to where Drew was sitting on the couch. He barely had time to admire her pale skin and the way her firm, young breasts sat up proudly on her chest, before she was right in front of him. Drew was not sure what she wanted to do, but he lay back, and when she swung her smooth, shapely leg over him to straddle his head, he got the idea. The two friends settled into a sixty nine. Drew started licking the soft, bare outer folds of Molly's pink pussy while he felt the nimble redhead take his hard cock quickly into her wet, sucking mouth. When he found the hard nub of her clit with his tongue, he flicked it a few times, eliciting a low moan that vibrated around his pole in her mouth.

Molly gave a pretty good blowjob, her mouth sucking him tightly so the slippery slides of her mouth ran tantalizingly over the excited shaft of his cock. But Drew knew what he was doing and suckled her clit between his lips, working her sensitive nub with both his soft lips and his wet tongue. Molly squealed a little as she felt Drew's lips rubbing around the sides of her clit while his wet tongue slathered roughly over the tip of her little button.

Drew was so focused on pleasuring Molly, and he couldn't see anything but her thighs and tight, round ass, that he almost forgot about the other two people in the room. But then he heard Abbie screaming her orgasm, which only encouraged him to steadily and firmly lap at Molly's sensitive clit. Molly screamed her own orgasm just a few minutes after Molly, her creamy things clenching tightly around Drew's head, then she hopped off Drew with a "God, you're good."

spaldan
spaldan
1,470 Followers