Wonderbust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting up, Drew found Adam and Abbie sitting next to each other on the couch, both looking at him. Molly got down between Drew's legs and resumed blowing his hard cock with her wet, sucking mouth.

"Can I please fuck Abbie's tits one last time?" Adam asked Abbie.

"Okay, go ahead," Drew responded.

Adam quickly stood on the couch and moved his semi-erect cock towards Abbie's ample, round chest. Abbie sat up straight on the couch and smiled up at Adam. As Molly's soft cheeks slid back and forth over Drew's sensitive cock skin, her tongue swirling around the tip of his rod, he watched Abbie squeeze the sides of her big, firm breasts together to create the perfect fuck tunnel for Adam. And Abbie continued to smile brightly as Adam's big cock entered the valley of her smooth cleavage, and he started thrusting his cock in and out of her mounds. Molly's mouth wetly working over the tip of his dick felt great, but it was the sight of Adam tit fucking his fiancé, his fiancé happily helping push her big globes together, that drove Drew over the precipice of arousal.

"I'm going to cum," he warned Molly, and the sexy redhead kept sucking on his shaft, so Drew gently held the top of her head steady as he came hard, pumping spurt after spurt of his hot, sticky cum into the back of her mouth.

For one of the few times in his life, Drew stayed hard after his orgasm. He could not get over the sight of Abbie pushing her big breasts together and allowing Adam to shove his cock in and out of her tight tunnel of tit flesh. Molly seemed impressed too, as she stayed on the floor at his feet but turned to watch the other couple fucking.

Abbie looked over at Drew, her green eyes twinkling and a bright smile on her face as Adam's big dick head poked out over the tops of her smooth, round melons. "I love you baby," Abbie said to Drew.

"I love you too," Drew responded.

It was probably because he had just cum so recently, but Adam was still not done, despite the hard fucking he was giving Abbie's tits and the arousing visual she was providing. Abbie said, "Maybe Molly will let you fuck her tits?"

The redhead laughed again and responded, "I think this hard on is all Abbie's fault."

Abbie laughed along, but then Adam warned, "I'm close."

Abbie's attention returned to Adam, and she encouraged, "Give me your cum, Adam. Give me your cum one last time. Fuck these magic tits of mine. Cover them in your hot cum one last time."

The dirty talk drove Adam wild and he came hard with a loud growl. Adam's excited cock erupted, and they all got to see it. The first thick spurt of white cum coated the tops of Abbie's round breasts, but the second spurt splattered wetly against her chin and neck, and the third spurt pooled over her collar bone.

Drew had begun jerking himself without even realizing it, and Abbie quickly wiped herself clean with some nearby tissues and then crawled over to him.

"Where do you want to cum, baby?" Abbie asked as she crawled seductively toward him, her huge, heavy breasts swaying beneath her as she moved. "You want to cum on my face? You want to add more cum to my breasts? Or do you want to cum in my mouth? Where do you want to cum baby, let me help."

"On Molly's breasts," Drew responded softly. Surprised, Abby turned to Molly, and Molly just shrugged in response.

"You need any help baby?" Abbie asked. "You want me to use my hand or my mouth on your cock? Or maybe you want to fuck my big breasts first?"

"Just keep talking dirty to me," Drew replied.

"I want your cum baby," Abbie cooed. "I want you to cum and I'll take it any way you give it. I want to see you shoot your hot load all over Molly. I want you to cover her in your cum and I'll help you do it."

"Oh god, here it comes," Drew warned.

Molly scooted a little closer to Drew and stuck her chest out to be helpful. That little gesture and the smile she gave him was the final stimulation that drove Drew over the edge. He could not believe his best friend's pretty girlfriend was moving her pale, round breasts closer to his cock, willingly taking his load on her chest, smiling up at him in encouragement. And then another orgasm was taking over his body, flowing out from his loins, exploding through his balls, tingling all the way down to his toes. He managed to keep his eyes open as a few big spurts of hot cum covered Molly's pale skin and light pink nipples like a glaze of frosting, the white spunk somehow managing to contrast with her very fair and smooth tit flesh.

Drew and Abbie's wedding was magical. The four friends rarely ever spoke of their final night together in the duplex, and when they did they laughed it off as something Adam caused trying to get one last chance with Abbie. They never came close to fooling around together again. Adam and Molly are still together, though they haven't gotten married yet. Abbie and Drew have now been married almost six years.