Wonderbust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spaldan
spaldan
1,470 Followers

"Geeze..." Drew whispered softly.

"Afterwards, he tried to go down on me. He sort of knew what he was doing, and it took a while to feel good, but then it felt incredibly good. I came hard, it was my first orgasm from a man. Unfortunately we quickly decided we weren't a good personality match for each other and decided to stop dating. But I forgot, before we stopped, right after practice one night I jerked him off while he sucked on my breasts. I still had my practice suit on and it felt kind of hot, like I don't know how to describe it. He was sucking on my nipples through the fabric and I could feel the material sliding against my skin and feel the heat and wetness from his tongue and the little, tiny bumps of his tongue rubbing over my skin. And he came hard in my hand as he sucked on me, ended up getting cum all over his lap and a little on my leg.

"For most of my freshman year, I had a steady boyfriend. We met in Econ class. He was my real first, on Valentine's Day. He was very good at eating me, and I came hard, so early in our relationship it was a lot of handjobs and him going down on me. He made this nice setup in his room for Valentine's Day, with candles and flowers on his bed, and I lost my virginity lowering myself onto his cock. Fucking him was good, but all he really wanted to do was play with my breasts and fuck my breasts. And I mean, that's ALL he wanted to do. We were kind of making out in a movie theater once, and he raised the arm bar between our seats. He maneuvered me so I was awkwardly leaning over him, and managed to get his dick under my sweater so he could fuck my tits while I was still wearing a bra. He told me he was going to cum in a napkin, but of course the angle was awkward, so most of his cum ended up dribbling down between my breasts and we had to leave the movie early so I could go clean up in the bathroom. I was kind of pissed, I wanted to see the whole movie!

"Some time later, at a fraternity party, he begged to fuck my tits in the bathroom. I eventually gave in. When we came out of the bathroom, my top was so low and my chest was so red, everyone knew we had done something in the bathroom, and most of them were guessing right. I was so embarrassed and made him leave with me. I'm also pretty sure he once fucked me in his bedroom and insisted that his roommate could sleep through anything, but his roommate was beating off listening to us. And then one time we went tubing with friends down a slow river. He said I was driving him crazy wearing a bikini."

"You wore a bikini?" Drew asked. "It must have been strong."

"I look spectacular in bikinis," Abbie quickly retorted. "They show off my flat stomach. ANYWAY, He convinced me to give him a blow job to help him out. So I was on my knees behind some trees, blowing him, and he was playing with my breasts through my bikini top. He came pretty quickly in my mouth, and when I stopped sucking him, I realized one of his friends was sitting down behind me watching us and jerking off. I was about to yell at the guy, but my boyfriend pushed me onto my back and went right down between my legs. He pushed my bikini bottoms to the side and started to eat me out. I started to protest, but like I said, he was good at oral. I was starting to feel really good and felt a hand on my chest and opened my eyes to see the friend playing with my breast as he continued to jerk himself off. I came on my boyfriend's tongue and the friend came in the grass right next to me."

"Do you kind of like being watched?" Drew asked.

"A little," Abbie admitted, "But it's more about feeling like I'm so good that I can please more than one man at a time. I like knowing that I have this power that can drive men wild. My point is I didn't agree to this thing with his friend beforehand, and I didn't love him almost cumming on me. We broke up shortly after, mostly because he didn't seem super committed to ME. He didn't care about my passion for swimming, he only watched my events at a couple of meets because the men and women usually have separate meets. He was not super supportive of my interests, he just loved my breasts. He didn't make me feel valued.

"And then there was Adam, and you know all about that."

"Well I'm super turned on," Drew admitted with a smile.

"So what should we do about that?" Abbie asked.

"I don't suppose you'd give me a blowjob or let me fuck those tits?" Drew asked.

"Probably not tonight," Abbie responded, "But is there some other way I can help?"

Drew said, "When I need to get off, I go watch porn in my room..."

The two quickly headed up the stairs together. Drew wasn't sure what Abbie was willing to do, after she had led him to believe she was going to help him get off but then shot down his suggestions. So he decided he was just going to take care of himself and hopefully she wouldn't make that more difficult.

With Abbie in the room, Drew didn't want to just sit at his desk with his back to her, so he set up his laptop at the edge of his desk and sat down against the side of his bed in front of it. He quickly found his favorite online porn and then began jacking off watching it, before turning to look at Abbie to see what she would do.

Abbie pulled Drew's comforter off his bed and then threw it over his lap, briefly confusing him. Then she crawled in under it, so her lap was also hidden, and began playing with herself under the blanket. At least, at first Drew was only pretty sure she was playing with herself. She was watching the porn and her toned arm was moving back and forth subtly, as if she were rubbing her own pussy. She was still visible from the midsection upwards, and Drew enjoyed how her little arm movements caused her huge breasts to wobble back and forth slightly. Every once in a while she glanced over at him, and when her green eyes met his she would smile mischievously.

"What do you like about this video?" Abbie asked as the gorgeous blonde got fucked hard by the big cock from behind.

"I like this model," Drew said somewhat breathlessly, "My favorite part is coming up soon, and I'm so close to cumming already."

Abbie's sparkling green eyes locked onto Drew's eyes, and she said, "Wait for me. I want us to cum together. She looks a little like me, big breasts."

"You're so much prettier, Abbie," Drew said.

The scene changed to Drew's favorite part. The busty blond was standing with her legs together, getting pounded hard and deep from behind, her heavy breasts swaying back and forth beneath her. "This is the part I love," Drew warned.

"You like watching her big breasts swing as she gets fucked?" Abbie asked, her face flushed.

"No, this part right here," Drew corrected. The blonde looked up at the camera, tentatively at first. There was something so sexy about the way her blue eyes met the camera, her shyness with her whole body exposed, getting fucked hard from behind. And then she smiled brightly. "I love how she looks at me. It reminds me of you looking at me when you fucked Adam," Drew continued. "You look so sexy when you're fucking Abbie. I bet you always look fucking amazing when you're getting fucked hard like this."

"Oh Drew!" Abbie moaned.

"I'm going to cum, Abbie," Drew warned, his eyes moving from the screen back to Abbie's eyes. "I'm going to cum for you."

"Wait for me," Abbie panted. "So close. Wait for me. So close..." Drew's eyes switched back and forth from Abbie's full breasts jiggling from her arm movements to her green eyes lit up with pure lust. "CUMMMMING!" Abbie finally yelled.

"YESSSSS!" Drew hissed, tossing his head back in ecstasy as he came hard, feeling the warm skin of the busty brunette settling in next to his.

After adjusting themselves and cleaning up a little Abbie stood and started to walk out of his bedroom. She stopped in the doorway, and with a smile turned back to look at Drew and said, "I've orgasmed in a lot of rooms in this apartment. This was my first time in this room, and definitely one of my favorites."

Drew and Abbie settled into a pleasant but uneventful routine as the semester resumed. They continued to study together three times a week, hung out a lot, mostly with other friends present, and sometimes the two of them met for dinner or a movie. Abbie was delighted to find a movie partner with her same love for action comedies, Adam had only liked pure action films or horror movies. Then three weeks after break, Adam met a new girl. Immediately, Adam and his new girlfriend Molly were inseparable. They wanted to spend every minute together. Where Abbie was a little taller than average at 5'7", Molly was noticeably tall at 5'9". Molly's heigh seemed to visually fit Adam a little better as he was 6'2" tall. Molly had very fair skin and fiery red hair, along with bright blue eyes that seemed to fit her mischievous personality.

Drew liked the new girl because he thought she was good for Adam. She didn't put up with any of his crap and even bossed him around sometimes, but she was also there for him whenever Adam needed her and was clearly very into Adam from the beginning. After they met at a party, Drew was surprised to learn that Abbie also liked Molly. She said Molly seemed like a good match for Adam.

If Adam hadn't met Molly before the St. Patrick's Day party, it's hard to say what would have happened between Abbie and Drew. Drew had been so busy being respectful to both his best friend Adam's feelings and his good friend Abbie. They probably still would have hooked up, but it would have taken more time. Somehow, Adam being happy with someone else cleared away an emotional obstacle for both Drew and Abbie.

Drew forever referred to the evening as one of his most cherished memories, even if he was a little fuzzy on the details. Abbie and Drew still debate exactly what happened to this day.

The four friends went out party hopping with two other guys that were friends of Adam and Drew. Abbie was looking amazing in a low cut green halter top and short skirt. The outfit really showed off her huge cleavage and her long, shapely legs.

Mid way through the evening, a group of four guys who the friends did not know approached Abbie. They started chatting her up and quickly boxed her off from the rest of her friends. Drew let it happen at first, assuming Abbie might want it to happen as she didn't try to fight it. But he kept looking over to check on Abbie, and most of the time she was looking back at him. She didn't look like she was asking for help, more like she was checking on him as much as he was checking on her.

When one of the guys put a hand on Abby's side, Drew felt a little conflicted. He realized he was feeling jealous. And that feeling and the drinks took over. When a new song came on, he stepped between the guys and Abbie and said, "Sorry fellas, my friend and I LOVE this song. I have to steal her for a dance." Drew took Abbie by the hand and she let him lead her away towards the dance floor.

"I wasn't sure if you wanted to talk to those guys, but you kept looking over at me," Drew explained as he put his hands around Abbie's waist and began dancing with her face to face.

"I was okay, but I kept looking at you because you kept looking at me," Abbie responded while placing her arms around Drew's neck.

"Maybe I wanted to dance with you instead of you dancing with them," Drew offered.

"Maybe I'm happy about that," Abbie replied with a smile.

"You want to get out of here?" Drew asked.

"I thought you'd never ask!"

The pair walked back to the duplex with their arms around each other's waist, beaming smiles back at those they passed. But when they made it back to the duplex, pure hunger and passion took over. Their tongues intertwined just after their lips met. Abbie's arms were around Drew's head, pulling him into her, and his arms were wrapped around her body, pulling her into him. They stumbled through the living room, kissing and sucking on each other, wanting to be in contact with each other's skin as much as possible. When they got up to Drew's bedroom, he broke their kiss just long enough to say, "Do you have any idea how badly I've wanted to feel these breasts?" as he palmed her big, impossibly firm melons with both his hands.

Then he was pushing her back onto the bed, and to her surprise, diving head first under her skirt. She had to scoot the skirt up a little to accommodate him, but he wasn't wasting any time. Her panties were pulled to the side and his tongue was in contact with her sex, licking along her bare outer lips and searching for her sweet crevice. As soon as he found the hard, little nub near the top of her folds, he began licking away, and Abbie moaned deeply. He responded by suckling her clit between his mouth and rubbing it with his tongue. The sucking sensation combined with the wet rubbing of his tongue was driving Abbie crazy, and she moaned, "Oh God, Drew, you're good!"

He responded by suckling a little more wetly and rubbing a little more firmly. The sensations directly on her sensitive clit were quickly overwhelming Abbie, the wet sucking and wet rubbing. They were lighting a fire in her loins and Drew showed no signs of stopping, just insistently and steadily lapping at her most sensitive spot. She only briefly had time to consider that she hadn't even taken off any of her clothes yet, and then the heat of the pleasure was overwhelming and Abbie was cumming hard, screaming her arousal through her orgasm as the sensation of pure pleasure flooded through her body and overwhelmed all of her senses.

When she returned to consciousness and opened her eyes, Drew was laying down in the bed next to her. "That was really amazing," she said, "What do you want to do now?"

"Can I finally fuck these amazing tits of yours?" Drew asked.

"You sure you don't want to fuck my pussy?" Abbie asked. "It's nice and wet now, thanks to you."

"I've wanted to fuck these tits for what feels like forever," Drew responded.

"Okay," Abbie said with a shrug. She sat up to remove the straps on the back of her halter top, and was amused Drew was completely focused on looking at her chest. She was rewarded with a sigh from Drew when she took her bra off and her big, round breasts popped free. "You like?" she asked teasingly as she rubbed the sides of her firm, round globes.

"You have no idea," Drew responded.

Abbie drooled some spit over the top of her cleavage while maintaining eye contact with Drew, and it had the desired effect of driving him crazy. Then she laid back on her back. She felt Drew settling over her body, careful to keep most of his weight on his knees and not her chest, and that big, thick cock of his settling between her breasts. Then he was pushing her firm tits together from the sides, and hooking his thumbs together across the top of her pink nipples.

As he slid his cock in and out of the tight tunnel of her tit flesh for the first time, Drew said, "This is amazing." Abbie looked up at him and saw him gazing down at her in wonder, except he was looking at her green eyes instead of her chest. He kept fucking his cock in and out between Abbie's smooth, slippery cleavage as he looked into her eys and said, "You are so damn sexy."

"You're not too bad yourself," she replied with a smile, flicking her tongue out to lick at the tip of his dick as it pushed out from between the tops of her big boobs.

"Oh God," Drew moaned, "That feels incredible!"

So Abbie kept doing it. Drew kept her tits pushed firmly together, wrapped around his cock, marveling at how the entire girth of his dick disappeared between her huge, firm breasts. And every once in a while, Abbie would lick the tip of his dick as it pushed out from between her tits, causing him to moan deeply. The sensations alone would have driven him wild, his throbbing cock completely enveloped in the warm, smooth tunnel of tit flesh. But the visual of smiling Abbie lapping at his hard cock head as it pressed from between her enormous, round melons was overwhelming, He felt the orgasm building quickly and strongly.

"I'm going to cum" Drew warned.

"Go ahead, lover," Abbie responded with a smile, "Give me that cum."

A couple more thrusts of his engorged meat, sliding between the smooth, firm valley of her titflesh, and Drew was over the edge. He arched his back as he came deeply, pushing his cock head out the top of Abbie's breasts. Unfortunately for Abbie, that meant Drew's cum landed partly on her face, one white line running down her cheek and a puddle forming wetly on her chin, with the rest coating her neck in a glistening glaze.

When Drew opened his eyes and realized what he had done, he said, "Oh. Sorry."

Abbie just laughed, pushed him off of her, and ran to his bathroom to clean off. Just watching her bounce back into the bedroom, her big breasts swaying heavily, her full, toned, naked body on display, was enough to get Drew hard again. Abbie slid into the bed next to him and they kissed deeply and wetly again. Drew's hand quickly went to palming Abbie's full breast, amazed at its weight and warmth, and she said, "You're acting eager."

"I've been waiting for this for a very long time," Drew responded, before rolling his body atop hers and kissing her.

Abbie spread her legs for him, feeling the hardness in his cock, but he remained kissing her for a moment. Finally, when he had drunk enough of her sweet lips, Abbie felt Drew's cock head pressing questioningly against the opening of her wet slit. When she made no move to stop him, Drew pressed his hips forward and entered Abbie.

As her soft, wet pussy walls enveloped his manhood, Drew remarked at how tight her pussy felt wrapped around his dick. He fucked her slowly at first, continuing to kiss her and suck on her tongue as his rod slid in and out of her warm, wet tunnel. She could feel Drew's thick cock stretching her opening, feel his skin dragging against her sex as she penetrated him, feel his fat cock head rubbing against her G spot at the top of her tunnel. He loved the feeling of her wet skin sliding against his, rubbing all around his cock, her wet heat enveloping his rigid manhood as he pushed deep and hard into her. They both enjoyed getting to feel each other for the first time, his thick, rigid dick and her tight, slippery sex.

But driven by pent up desire, Drew shifted his body so he was more up on his knees and he began fucking his friend hard and fast. Forcing his hips forward, he was able to drive his thick cock deep into Abbie's tight, wet pussy. He could feel her slick pussy walls gripping his member as he shoved his meat rapidly in and out of her tight hole, and she felt so full as his invading pole dug deeper and deeper into her excited sex. There was so much he could not believe about the experience. He watched her big breasts pushed hard up her chest as he plowed her with his big dick, just the way he had imagined it, her nipples flying up and down her chest. And he could not believe he was doing it. He saw her flushed face, listened to her high pitched panting as he fucked her hole hard, and could not believe he was causing it. It was his wet dream come true.

"Oh shit!" she yelled through gritted teeth, "You're pounding me!"

Which just encouraged Drew to pump his cock harder and faster, in and out of her tight pussy. Her sex was milking him like a velvety glove, and he was stretching and filling her so full. Her juices were leaking out of her sex and dripping down her inner thighs as he stretched her tight and filled her with his cock over and over. She loved the look of pure lust in his eyes. Watching her pink nipples rolling up and down her chest, Drew could not help himself and bent his head down to suckle on her teat. She moaned loudly as she felt his wet lips suckling on her smooth tit flesh, and felt his tongue rubbing across her nipples. Her G spot was being rubbed by the hard head of his dick and now his wet tongue was exciting her sensitive nipple.

spaldan
spaldan
1,470 Followers