Wondering How You Can?

Story Info
Disappearing without a word...
761 words
4
2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is about 8 years to the day that we first chatted. I wasn't sure what I was doing, but I do know it was exciting. You upgraded my membership on a website and I didn't even know who you were. You introduced me to the chat room and helped me figure out how it all worked. I was nervous and excited for I had never done this before. We chatted daily about anything and everything. We both discussed our home situations and how we wanted and needed more. We discussed our sexual fantasies and desires to fulfill some of them. It had been a month that we had been chatting when you asked if I would like to meet for dinner and see what happened from there. I agreed and we set up a place and time. The dinner and conversation were great and I knew right then it would go farther. As you grabbed my hand across the table and told me you had reserved a hotel room for us I was nervous and excited. It was an evening of learning, excitement, fear, and the realization of what I was missing in my life. You asked to meet again and I was very excited to do that. The comfort level I felt with you was one I never had before. I don't know why I had trust in someone I didn't know that well. To this day that still remains a mystery. I knew that you would never hurt me, but at the same time you would push me so that I could experience new things.

I knew I grew up sheltered but I didn't realize the extent until I met you. You brought out a side of me I didn't know existed and I liked it or I should say I loved it. AS time went on our daily talks started to diminish. The days I didn't hear from you gave me anxiety that you were no longer interested in me. I was so happy when I'd hear from you, when we'd have our conversations about anything and everything and especially sex. The things we both wanted to do to each other were exciting and thrilling. The times we were together sexually were great, but the ultimate time was a Sunday afternoon we met for drinks. The sexual tension between us was explosive. We walked out of the bar and you told me to get in your car. You drove into the parking garage next door and went up a few levels. You reached over stuck your hand down my pants and started playing with my clit and pussy. I was dripping wet for you. I had never been so wet for someone before. You walked around and opened my car door, grabbed my legs, and unzipped your pants. You took your fabulous cock and pushed it in my pussy. I used my muscles and squeezed your cock. You pulled out and rubbed your cock up and down my pussy and asked me to squeeze you again. You shoved your cock in and pumped a few times while I squeezed you tight. You came inside me and it was wonderful! When you pulled out and I got up; your cum flowed out of my pussy and down my leg. You told me how hot that was! That was the ultimate experience and one I will never forget. Thank you for that!

As time went on you would disappear. No word from you. I would be sad and wonder why. You would reappear and my world was then again cheerful as we chatted. This went on for years. I finally asked you to please let me know if you needed to back a way. I would understand as opposed to me just not hearing from you. This last year one day you just disappeared. I tried to chat with you to find out why. You never replied. You deactivated your account on an app we were chatting on. You wouldn't answer or respond to my texts; Who knows you probably deleted or blocked my number. I knew what you were doing, kind of. You needed to work on yourself and your home life. I totally understand, but after all these years I feel you owed me and explanation.

I will never understand how you can just disappear without a word. Five months have gone by and I still haven't heard a word from you. It will always bother me that our special friendship and your words hold no meaning.