Wood City Ch. 03: Orientation?

Story Info
Owen arrives at university for a one on one tour.
1.5k words
4.21
4.7k
4
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/29/2023
Created 04/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GbangsFan
GbangsFan
11 Followers

Pete offered to drive Owen straight to the university halls. Luckily he hadn't taken most of his luggage on the bus. That was getting delivered tomorrow. Sitting in the passenger seat of Pete's car, Owen looked out the window as they drove away from the bus depot and towards Wood City. Owen didn't know how to start the small talk. Minutes ago this man and his friends had sucked, rimmed and gangbanged him in a public toilet. The first step of joining some elite sex club they had formed. The men all seemed to come from different walks of life and had literally picked him randomly at the bus station.

"I bet you're wondering about The Club?" Pete asked. "I was weirded out too at first. And I was looking for it ya know? They didn't randomly pick me up at the bus station."

"Yeah... It all kinda happened really quick..." Owen's voice faded. Realising he might risk Pete thinking he was unsure, he cheered up his tone. "I loved it though. I mean you were amazing. You all were."

"Oh we could tell you loved it. Rod has like a sixth sense for finding guys. He was the first guy to breed me in The Club too. It's actually kind of amazing. All the guys are pretty chill. No one judges anyone. You can blow off steam. Try new stuff. We help each other out. For example; I'm the chef in the cafe at the bus station. I have the keys to the restroom. If we feel like hanging out there, I make sure it happens with no disturbances. Geoff has a boujie penthouse he lets us use, Brad gets us access to curious college athletes."

"So I got the public toilet treatment when there's a penthouse?" Owen asked, jokingly.

"I guess Rod figured that was more style" Pete laughed. He looked over grinning at Owen and ran his hands through his hair. "Sleaze-ball." Both men laughed. Owen nodded with an expression that said oh well. "That's the one thing about the group. Rod and Geoff kinda formed it together, but they don't always get along. Rod can be very...blunt. You might have noticed that when he was shoving his cock down your throat. But Geoff is more polished. Don't let that fool you though. He's got one hell of a dirty mind. Some of the stuff I've done with that guy... Stuff I didn't even know my body was capable of."

Owen didn't know what to say. He had so many questions running through his head. About The Club. About Rod, and Geoff, and how he had ended up on the floor of a public bathroom with four stranger's cum in his ass. He looked out of the window again, they were deep in the city now. They had to be near the university. Five storey office buildings dotted with lights and tree lined pavements surrounded them. Sure enough Pete made a right turn and pulled over. Owen thanked him and Pete made sure he had all their numbers. He would be added to the secret group chat soon enough. Owen slung his rucksack over his shoulder and followed the signs for Student Accomodation until he came to a street of identical four story sandstone builds. He pulled out his phone to read over the e-mail again. He was on the second floor of building three. He collected his keys from the security office at the top of the street and made his way to his room.

"Hey Owen,

I guess you're showing up later than most so if you get here before 21:30 come to my door (number one) and I'll give you the orientation tour one on one.

Victor"

Owen knocked on Victor's door and was shocked by what he saw. Before him stood a man, muscles highlighted by his glistening sweat wearing only a white jockstrap. He stuck his hand out for Owen to shake. Owen could see the drops of sweat dripping from his jet black hair. Owen shook his hand, he had a firm grip and Victor's.

"Hey man, you must be Owen! Sorry I assumed you wouldn't be showing up till tomorrow so I started a pretty intense cardio workout. I don't usually greet freshers like this." He gestured at near nudity. "Anyway I'm Victor Ichiko. I'm a fourth year student. I'm basically like peer support for the people on this floor. Do you wanna come in quickly and I'll towel off and show you around?"

Owen was rock hard. "Are you sure? I don't mind waiting till tomorrow."

"Nah bro! Come on in!" He grabbed Owen's shoulder and basically pulled him into the room, roughly patting him on the back like the two were longtime "bros". The room seemed stereotypically college dude-y. There were posters of rock bands and bikini babes, the floor was littered with dirty clothes, there were books outnumbered by beer cans, some free weights and the smell of perspiration mixed with cheap deodorant hung in the air. Victor picked up a towel off the floor and wiped his chest and pits. Then he noticed the bulge in Owen's jeans. "Uhh quick question dude. And don't feel weird but you gay?"

"Yeah. Is that okay?" Owen dreaded this question. He had hoped in Wood City that people would be more open minded.

"Yeah of course bro! Everyone here is pretty chill. It's just that I was gonna ask a favour and you definitely say no" Victor smiles cheekily. "It's just that when I workout I get super horny and my girlfriend isn't talking to me right now. And I know that it's stereotypical but like gay guys are pretty horny right? So like would you wanna fool around for a bit? Get each other's rocks off? I mean you could use it too, you're pretty stiff there man. And I don't care about sucking dick, just no kissing. I've fooled around at the gym a few times with some guys so I'm pretty good. But you can't tell anyone. My girlfriend would be so pissed man. She's already fallen out with me cause I banged her lab partner. She'd flip out. But like I said you can say no and we can just do the tour."

Within two minutes Owen was up against Victor's door with his jeans around his ankles while Victor ferociously deepthroated him, gagging on his dick. He was right, he was pretty good. Either he was minimising the number of times he'd done it at the gym or he was a natural. Either way Owen wasn't complaining. Victor was literally blowing him away through an intense combination of tongue movements and wanking his shaft. The guy had pornstar level skills to match the ridiculous Sean Cody body. After a few more minutes they swapped positions and Owen began sucking Victor in the same manner to which he had received. Victor moaned in the same way he had, but then he began pulling the hair on the back of Owen's head and pushing him down even farther. Within a few seconds Victor had taken full control (like Rod had in the restroom) and was skull fucking the back of Owen's throat with an incredible amount of strength and stamina. He demanded that Owen stick a finger up his ass, so he did. And then complied again when Victor demanded two fingers. And again when he demanded three.

Victor let Owen go as he turned around and gripped onto the pull-up bar in the doorway and stuck his perfectly sculpted bubble butt out. "Fuck me dude!" Owen was kinda surprised. Usually "straight" guys weren't so eager to bottom so he didn't want to waste this opportunity. Owen stuck his cock in, sliding into the ecstasy of Victor's smooth hole. He began thrusting while Victor got increasingly vocal. "Fuck bro! Smash this ass man! You've got it! Fuck that feels good dude!" Owen gripped onto Victor's defined hips as he increased the fucking velocity. His fingers massaged Victor's impressive cum gutters. He came raw into Victor's bussy.

"Now it's my turn" he said as he swapped positions with Owen. He pulled Owen's shoes and jeans off, leaving him naked from the waist down. Owen gripped onto the pull-up bar as Victor rimmed him with a passionate hunger. He then picked up Owen's legs, wrapping his arms around them so that Owen was practically parallel to the floor and began fucking him. Owen has never been fucked this way and it caused Victor's cock to directly massage his prostate. Victor was fucking him with the ease and abandon of a wild animal. After a few minutes of sweat drenched, animalistic fucking Victor came in Owen's ass which caused Owen himself to cum once again that night.

The men dressed with awkward tension until Victor broke the silence. "So... I'll give you the tour tomorrow. I think we're both pretty beat. But that was fun bro."

"Yeah it really was. That was incredible. Would be cool to do it again. When you suggested it I didn't realise you would be bottoming though."

"Yeah we could do it again. Just remember bro, don't tell anyone. And I'm still straight."

GbangsFan
GbangsFan
11 Followers