Wood City Ch. 05: Flip-Flop the Top

Story Info
Owen decides to get some power top revenge.
994 words
4
2.5k
4

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/29/2023
Created 04/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arham was still sucking Lee off as Owen massaged the lube onto his cock. He kept his eye on Lee's perfectly round little bubble butt. It was too perfect for fucking. Such a waste to be left untouched because of a little internalised homophobia. Owen snuck up behind Lee on the bed and quietly aimed his cock directly at Lee's smooth hole before making the move.

Lee moaned a little as Owen barged his way inside. Owen had only fucked a few virgin asses before but Lee's definitely fit the criteria. That intense tightness you only get from a never fucked before ass. Lee's eyes widened in panic as he looked back and realised what was happening. Between Owen plowing his way deep into his hole and Arham still gagging on his cock he wasn't sure what to do. He looked at Owen full of shock, Owen just smirked back at him. "You like that fag?" Owen asked as he began pounding Lee's virgin hole.

Lee could only moan as his hole was being brutally pummeled by Owen's dick and his dick was being slurped by Arham's hot mouth. Owen reached around and began massaging Lee's nipples, already erect and ready to be played with. "See? You clearly love it. Look how hard your cock is. Feel how hard your nipples are. Your hole is basically opening up for me. Admit it Lee, you're just as big of a cock lover as I am."

Lee didn't say anything, just continued to grunt and moan as Owen's dick slammed up inside him. "Arham. Let him suck your dick. It's Lee's turn to be piggie in the middle." Arham, who had been so enthralled in his sword swallowing, looked up confused at what was happening. "Don't worry Arham. You'll have your time too, you little cock slut." Arham obeyed and stood up. Owen pushed Lee forward so his mouth was level to Arham's cock. He grabbed Lee's arms and pulled them behind his back and began fucking Lee's hole just as hard and rough as Lee had fucked him. With each vengeful thrust, Lee moaned in sheer pleasure (when he wasn't gagging on Arham).

Arham himself looked shocked, not deciding wether to look at the job Lee was doing or to stare at the ferocity of which Owen was fucking. He seemed rather surprised that this weak bottom they had dominated mere minutes ago had taken charge of both of them. And that tough as nails, scally lad Lee was being spitroasted and seemingly loving his situation as a submissive cock slut. Owen held up a high five and Arham obliged. Lee the Alpha Top was now being Eiffel Towered.

"Admit you love it Lee! C'mon slut! Admit it!" Owen shouted. "Admit you love me and Arham making you into the bitch! Admit you love being spitroasted like a dirty little slut!"

Lee pulled Arham's cock out his mouth. "FIne! I love it! I'm a fucking fag! A fucking cock slut! I love you pounding my hole with your cock...sir..."

Owen pulled out of Lee to release him. "Arham...swap places. That ass is way too thick and juicy to go to waste. And I can tell you're jealous." The two boys did as they were told. Arham tried to hide his eagerness as he spread out doggy style in front of Owen, baring his hairy hole. Before fucking him Owen bent down and started to eat him out. He tasted so good, like a real man. He could hear Arham working on Lee's massive cock. When he figured that Arham's hole was ready, he repositioned, applied some lube and got to work. As he fucked him, Arham's big ass bounced and rippled. His thick thighs shook as he moaned in pleasure, more openly than Lee had. Owen loved spanking Arham's ass as he fucked it. And he could tell that Arham loved it too. He also loved looking at Lee's eyes rolling to the back of his head as Arham gobbled on his cock, making messy slurping sounds as he did. Arham was a hungry little cock pig too.

After a bit more of roughly fucking Arham, Owen demanded the two boys get on their knees. Arham and Lee knelt on the floor as Owen continued to stroke his cock. He thought about how different this was from the toilets at the bus station. There he had been the submissive one, letting those four men use him, his body, his cock and his holes. Even earlier on, Lee and Arham had dominated him, brutalised him and tried to humiliate him. And he had turned the tables, these two "straight" boys were now kneeling before him, mouths open and eager for whatever cum they could get. Well Arham looked eager. Lee looked more confused, like he wasn't sure how this had happened.

As his cum shot from his cock, a significant amount landed on Lee's face. The rest landed on Arham's eager tongue. "Not such a hard man now are you Lee?" Owen questioned. "Get the fuck out of here you sluts." The two boys hurriedly put their clothes on and headed back for a probably very awkward night. Lee went to use his shirt to wipe the cum off his face, but Owen stopped him. "Nope. You're walking out of here with that on your face, so everyone will know what you're really like slut." He felt powerful, dominant.

Not long after the boys had left, Owen's phone buzzed.

"Owen, it's Brad.

Geoff has spoken with the rest of the club about what happened the other night. They're all very excited about meeting you. My husband is especially excited ;) Some other members of The Club will meet you at my place, Saturday at 7pm. That'll be another four guys who need to breed you for your initiation. Geoff will organise the last three with you later. See ya there buddy?"

"Hey Brad! See you there!"