Wood City Ch. 06: Park Injustice

Story Info
Owen's cruising results in a run in with the law.
2.4k words
4.09
3.3k
4

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/29/2023
Created 04/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GbangsFan
GbangsFan
11 Followers

Owen still had to wait a few days until going to Brad's place to meet some other members of The Poker Club. He would physically shake with excitement at the thought of meeting the other members. The guys he had met were already such a mix. Adorable and hairy bear Pete, short and stocky muscle top Brad, Geoff was tall, dark and handsome. And Rod...who looked like a leather daddy from an 80s porno. It was Rod that Owen had struggled to stop focusing on when he played with himself. The way Rod had dominated in that bathroom, degraded him and helped him realise his whore potential. He knew who Rod reminded him of. In a way Geoff reminded him of him too. Fuck it. He needed to get laid.

Victor, his situationally bisexual dorm advisor was spending time with his girlfriend and ignoring Owen mostly. Lee and Arham had blocked him on LocalLads. The other guys on the app nearby were mostly made up of faceless profile pics and other students. He didn't mind guys his age. But given his current obsession with Rod...and thinking about what had happened back home. He was in the mood for an older guy. Not just that he wanted something more spontaneous. Adventurous. It was too early for the local gay club. Same for the bar. He knew there was a bathhouse, which he was deeply curious about, but thought that it would be dead at this time and also he was getting gangbanged in a few days. Not even he could take that much. Why not try to recreate the magic of the bus station toilets then? Cruising it was.

LocalLads had a section for users to provide information about these cruising grounds. The city had way more than Owen's small town of Rockhill. Overall there were a plethora of queer spaces in the city for him to be himself. Bars and clubs and even a bookshop. All of which mentioned on the app as places where freaky stuff happened. Then he noticed that Thom Park was mentioned as a hotspot of horny hook-ups. That wasn't too far from his dorm. He could get caught up on his reading while he waited for someone to initiate. The app said to wear red to show others that you wanna hook up and told him what part of the park to wait at. A bench beside a heavily wooded area with plenty of bushes to hide in and not far from the public restrooms.

Some time later Owen was sitting on the bench mentioned in the app. Wearing a red hoodie and matching running short shorts that showed off his legs. Paired with knee high white sports socks, he could either look like a regular jogger or a horny little slut ready for action. Just as he was thinking of leaving, he noticed someone else in a red hoodie jogging towards him. The man was in his late forties, early fifties and was easily over six foot. His lithe build was hidden under workout clothes, but his shorts showed off his muscular, hairy calves, not to mention a hefty bulge. He looked at Owen smirking with his cold blue eyes. His silver hair was styled in a way more trendy than Owen had ever done his. "Nice hoodie" the man said as he headed into the bushes and took off what Owen assumed was a wedding ring and slid it into his shorts pocket.

Within minutes Owen was on his knees in the woods while the man fucked his skull with an impressivly hung cock. The slight smell of perspiration from the guy's run rose from his neatly trimmed bush whenever it was shoved under Owen's nose per thrust. Already The Jogger's precum was dribbling down Owen's throat and out of his mouth. The Jogger didn't say anything as he continued to brutally fuck Owen's eager throat. Clearly he wasn't getting this from his wife, which Owen didn't understand. If Owen was lucky enough to marry a hottie with a cock like this he would never be off it. He didn't feel guilty about The Jogger's wife. He felt jealous. The Jogger released Owen from his cock worshipping duties and smiled with a confident smirk as Owen gazed up at him deliriously. Mouth agape and slightly drooling. "You're a keen one aren't you?" And he knelt down and spat into Owen's mouth. "How'd an innocent looking fuck like you learn to suck cock like that?"

"I've had some very good teachers. But they've all said I was a natural." This caused The Jogger to laugh. Owen reached into his pockets and pulled out a bottle of lube and a bottle of poppers. "Want to see what else I can do?" This cruising sex was rough, quick and dirty. Just what Owen wanted. Owen bent over, using a tree for support as The Jogger positioned himself into Owen's tight hole from behind. Once he was comfortably in, he began making slow but deep thrusts into Owen's boy bussy. His horse hung cock felt like it was destroying him in the best possible way. His eyes began watering and he bit down into the sleeve of his hoodie but painful moans of pleasure still escaped. "Oooh fuck..." the words escaped but he tried to keep them under his breath.

He felt The Jogger's hand cover his mouth. "You need to shut the fuck up and take it. People could hear." Now that he had muzzled his whore, The Jogger began fucking again, making sure Owen was taking every single inch of him. Just as Owen's hole began relaxing and allowing for easier fucking, they heard a voice behind him.

"Stop what you're doing freaks" a deep and authoritative voice demanded. The Jogger quickly pulled out of Owen's ass and Owen was able to turn around to see a police officer standing there. He was almost as tall as The Jogger, with big aviator shades, a brown beard and a shaved head. He stood with his arms crossed, showing off his muscular forearms and biceps, covered in tribal tattoos. "Well? What the fuck to you two think you're doing? This is a public space, not a hotel. You pervs sicken me." He turned his head to Owen. "What the fuck do you think you're doing son? Meeting deviants in the woods?"

"Uh..." Owen was the only sound to escape Owen's mouth as he searched for an answer to please the officer.

"Uh! Uh!" The officer mimicked back in a high pitched voice. He turned on the radio that was strapped to his vest. "Officer D, you there? Over."

"Yep Officer F. What's up? Over?"

"Meet me at the base. I got a surprise for ya. Over" He then turned the radio off and pointed at Owen and The Jogger. "You two are coming with me." Then he noticed that his captives were pulling their shorts on. "Did I fucking say you two could put your clothes on? Fuck it. Take it all off."

"You can't be serious?" said The Jogger, trying to sound authoritative but with a stammer in his voice.

"I'm dead fucking serious faggot. Take it all off. You're not gonna need them where you're going." Owen and The Jogger obeyed. Owen was shaking from fear. This was not how this was supposed to go. Eventually the two of them stood completely naked in front of the officer. "Follow me." He turned and started heading towards the path. Owen and The Jogger followed him into the small public gents room. Another "MEN" sign like the one at the bus station. But why was the officer bringing them here? As they went in they saw another police officer standing there in front of the urinals. This man was of a similar muscular build to his colleague. But he seemed younger, only a few years older than Owen, with his hair cut in a typical fuckboy fashion with a mop of blonde curls on top and shaved sides. "Well Officer F, look what I found. A dirty old homo getting his cock sucked by a nasty fucking whore in the woods. I think we need to teach them a lesson." As he said this he pulled out a key from his vest and locked the exit. "Now get on your knees."

Owen and The Jogger stood there, holding their clothes and shivering from fear and the Autumnal chill. Officer F walked up to them and knocked the clothes onto the ground. Owen was hit with the scent of potent aftershave from Officer F who stared directly at him. "You heard the officer didn't you? On your knees." Owen obeyed and The Jogger knelt down beside him. Officer F stood in front of Owen and D stood in front of The Jogger. Both unzipped their flies in almost unison to reveal their cocks.

D spoke: "If anyone here's getting their dicks sucked it's us. C'mon Lovelace" he said looking at Owen. "Show my buddy those skills you were so eager to use in the bushes." Owen obeyed and took C's cock into his mouth. As he began massaging it with his tongue he could feel the copper getting hard in his mouth. "You too fag. You must know how to do it." D demanded from The Jogger. Owen closed his eyes but he could hear D start to throat fuck the gagging Jogger, much in the same way The Jogger had done to him. Officer D was definitely more aggressive than Officer F. C just seemed to be enjoying himself. D was calling them names like "Faggots. Whores. Cumdumps. Perverts." Owen opened his eyes and just stared at Officer D while he kept working C's cock. He wanted to make him jealous, to spare The Jogger from further humiliations. After a few seconds of staring back, the plan worked. D demanded that Owen swap places. Owen took the brutal face fucking much better than The Jogger. D spat on him, slapped him a bit, pulled his hair. He wanted to degrade them, which Owen didn't mind. He looked over and saw that The Jogger was now working Officer F's cock. The Jogger seemed to fit into a certain type of closeted man, the kind who doesn't mind fucking men as long as they don't have to touch the other guy's dick. Owen was sure there was some psychosexual explanation for this. The Jogger, who still had tear stains on his cheeks from the brutality of Officer F that glistened under the light of the toilets, managed to swallow most of Officer D's D. But he wasn't the same cock-hungry slut that Owen was.

Officer F indeed seemed to be much more satisfied with Owen's mouth work than The Jogger's. Owen began to finger his own hole while taking in everything going on around him. Officer F might have been a homophobic piece of shit but he was hot as fuck, a rough and hairy daddy who reminded him of Rod. Officer D had a boyish charm only made hotter by the size of his biceps and curve of his ass. The Jogger's naked body covered in sweat and spit was just as impressive as Owen had hoped.

"Phwoar!! Look at this Davis- I mean D! Look at this dirty faggot! Looks like one hole isn't enough. Get over here and fuck this little slut! We need to teach him a lesson to not let dirty old men fuck him the woods! We'll fucking break him!"

Owen couldn't help himself. "You can try faggot." It just came out and he kept going while Officer F was too shocked to reply. "You're the one scouts a gay sex zone to trap young boys into sex. By my standards that makes you a bigger pervert than us."

Officer F pulled Owen up by the hair and then grabbed him by the throat, and Owen could feel his stare through his aviator sunglasses. "You're gonna regret that" he growled as his grip around Owen's throat got tighter. "D! Get the fuck over here! You too pervert!" The two men walked over, both looking worried about what Officer F was going to do. "Let's load this faggot up."

The Jogger was made to lie on the piss stained floor and Owen was pushed onto his erect dick. Then Officer D was instructed by his superior to also jam his dick into Owen's ass. It had been a struggle but with both officers providing plenty of spit Officer D was able to push his way into Owen. It had been so long since he had been DP-ed that Owen had forgotten about the sensation of his hold being stretched to the max. Owen closed his eyes and opened his mouth, assuming that Officer F was going to resume fucking his throat. But nothing else happened. He then looked behind him and noticed that Officer F was positioning himself on the floor as well...and positioning his dick into Owen's ass!

The three hung men began moving and thrusting at different speeds and times causing Owen's hole to be distorted into pleasurable ways he had never imagined. All four men moaned in a mixture of pleasure and discomfort, and in Owen's cause discomfortable pleasure. The feeling of three juicy, saliva-slicked cocks caused him to sweat like he had never before and his eyes rolled so far back he thought he could see stars. It turned out time moved at a different speed when you were being triple penetrated so Owen couldn't tell if it had been two hours or two minutes but eventually all three men came in harmony. Owen lay on the ground, a shaking and sweaty mound of tenderised meat.

The next few minutes were a blur. The Jogger got hurriedly dressed and sprinted out. Officer D sheepishly left at Officer F's request. Officer F bent down over Owen's head and whispered "You like that tough guy? Next time me and my buddies won't be so nice." Then he noticed something on the floor and picked it up. "Hey slut? Look after this for your buddy." He shuffled over to Owen's ass and Owen felt something enter him again. He looked over his should and saw that Officer F had stuck his entire fist into Owen's slut hole with only minimal effort. "That's your buddy's wedding ring. I think you've earned it kid." He then stood up and as a final act of degradation, Owen felt the stream of hot piss be poured onto his back.

GbangsFan
GbangsFan
11 Followers