Wood City Ch. 08: Daddies All Over

Story Info
Owen's imitation is cumpleted.
1.6k words
4.48
4.9k
6

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/29/2023
Created 04/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GbangsFan
GbangsFan
11 Followers

Owen stood between Rod and Geoff as the elevator began slowly crawling up to the 50th floor penthouse suite that was owned by Mr Ashford, a member of the Poker Club. Not long after he had gotten off the phone with Geoff, who had called to offer his company during Owen's final gangbang initiation, Rod had sent a text saying he would be taking him there. Owen did not want to cause any tension so offered for both men to accompany him. More importantly he did not want to upset either of them, out of fear they would deny him future dick.

Rod stood in his jeans, wife beater vest (which showed off his chest hair) and leather jacket, tapping his black workmen's boots. He ran a hand through his salt and pepper hair, licked his matching moustache and grabbed at his crotch. Even though Rod was tall, Geoff towered over both of them. His ebony skin glowed in the sunlight and he looked as dashing as ever in his expertly tailored black, pinstripe suit. He was also discreetly massaging his own dick, the shape of which was obvious through his thigh-hugging trousers. Noticing that both men were getting hard, Owen instinctively reached a hand out to each of their crotches and began massaging through their trousers.

The elevator was still moving at a snail's pace by the time they reached the 30th floor and Owen was already swapping out Rod and Geoff's cocks into his mouth, making sure to give each man enough time at the back of his throat. Before he knew it, Rod had pulled him and slammed him against the wall, his face pushed up against the glass. He could feel his shorts being pulled down and Rod sticking his tongue up his ass, his moustache tickling his cheeks as Rod devoured him like a wild animal. Geoff literally ripped Owen's t-shirt in two, so now all he was wearing was his purple jockstrap and trainers. Owen looked over to see the CCTV camera blinking it's light in the corner.

By the time the doors opened on Mr Ashford's apartment, Rod was fucking his ass and Geoff was fucking his throat. "Well, well, well gentlemen. I saw you warming him up for us on the cameras." Then his tone was pointed to Owen. "Just couldn't help yourself kiddo? Natural born slut then?" An older gentleman, in his fifties, stood wearing only a red, silken kimono that came down to his thighs and a cigar hanging out his mouth. However it was open, exposing his toned and tanned body. His skin was slightly aged but smooth and his muscles seemed taught. His cock looked delicious too.

"Oh yeah he is Ashy", replied Rod, since Geoff was still fucking Owen's throat too much for him to talk. "Just wait till you guys get a shot and he's in the Club for real. The kid's a natural, gonna fit right in." The men then pulled out of him and Rod grabbed him by the back of his and brought him before Mr Ashford. Owen immediately took the older man's cock into his mouth and began working on it. One of Owen's favourite sensations was a man's cock getting hard inside his mouth. Owen also loved the feeling of the older man's precum trickling from his cockhead onto his tongue and down the back of his throat.

Owen began to hear moaning coming from one of the doors, presumably Mr Ashford's legendary "orgy boudoir" that the others had told him about. Out of the door walked a buff yet stocky man, whose body was coated in thick brown hair and scattered with tattoos. His arms were huge and his stomach looked slightly round but you could tell he was pure muscle. But Owen was immediately drawn to his thick, juicy cock. This must be Jack, the construction worker. Jack walked over to the group and without saying a word grabbed the back of Owen's hair, pulled him off of Ashford's cock and shoved him onto his own. Keeping a grip on Owen's head, he began to brutally facefuck him. Owen was loudly gagging on his thick manhood, struggling to take it all down his throat. His thick cock took up the entirety of Owen's mouth. Ashford pulled Owen back to his own cock. Then Rod and Geoff joined so now Owen had four daddy dicks to service and made sure each man was being satisfied with either his hands or his mouth. However the men were now in such a horny state that even if they were not being attended to for even a few seconds they would slap him, smack their cocks off his face and even try to jam two of their cocks into his mouth at the one time. Eventually Ashford commanded Jack to take him through to "the others". Jack did as he commanded and easily threw Owen over his shoulder in a fireman's carry. Except Owen didn't think it was fireman regulation to stick two fingers in the person you were carryings asshole.

As they walked over to the room Jack had come out of, Owen moaned at Jack's two meaty fingers in his boy pussy. The room they walked into was a bedroom and sex dungeon in one. Geoff and Rod had explained that this penthouse apartment was Mr Ashford's "Pleasure Pit'' away from home, a place where he could party with men away from the prying eyes of his neighbours, and more importantly his wife. The room contained an Alaskan size bed, a sling, a St Andrew's Cross, a bench, a dildo fucking machine and shelves stacked with toys and lotions and oils and poppers of all shapes, sizes and colours. Owen knew that Mr Ashford was a wealthy man, and he had clearly invested money into his hobby.

Jack slammed Owen down on the bed. To his left Owen could see a brunette guy his age, with a floppy hairdo, a scruffy beard and a patch of chest hair on his lean chest fucking a bleach blonde twink. Owen knew the top must be Marty. Marty was a stoner pizza delivery boy who stumbled into one of the Poker Club's orgies. Pure porn stuff. But his initiation was legendary, he was able to be initiated in one night by the then nine members, which he attributed to his stoned state making him relaxed enough. The bottom was Skylar, who was Jack's stepson. He blackmailed his way into the club after he caught a Poker Club orgy Jack was holding at his house. Skylar made a name for himself as a power bottom in the group, except for Jack who is made to bottom for him.

Skylar lent over Owen and made out with him, his tongue massaging his. He tasted and smelled sweet. At the same time Owen's legs were being propped on Jack's shoulders. His beefy cock slid into Owen's hole and he began furiously fucking him. Jack made sure that his balls slapped against Owen's cheeks with each rough stroke. Owen's eyes rolled to the back of his head as he took it. Owen rubbed one hand through Jack's coarse chest hair, rubbing one of his nipples. His other hand gently caressed Skylar's cock as the two young men continued to kiss passionately. Mr Ashford then joined them on the bed and positioned his cock so that the boys could easily share the work of giving him a blowjob. Their mouths and lips caressed along Ashford's cock, covering it in saliva, and occasionally touched which caused a spark of excitement in Owen's chest. He noticed that Marty and Jack were also being fucked by Geoff and Rod respectively. All seven men joined together in a lusty chain of cock and boy pussy.

Eventually Jack shot a thick white load into Owen, which he could feel leaking out of his cunt. Mr Ashford enthusiastically took his place, sliding his pole deep into him. Despite being the oldest of the men in the group, Mr Ashford fucked with the passion and virility of someone much younger. As he did, some of the other men changed position. Skylar was getting railed by Geoff's big black cock while fucking his own muscle bear stepdad Jack. It was unusual to see a twunky guy like Skylar fuck a dominant guy like Jack, but it was so hot to Owen. But his view was soon obstructed by Rod sitting on his face. Owen tongued the daddy's hairy asshole while his own was being annihilated by the purposeful thrusts of Mr Ashford. Then another load, and another swap of positions.

Skylar was next, fucking Owen doggy while Owen sucked off Jack again. Being spitroasted by the stepdad-stepson duo was something to tick off of his bucket list. Skylar seemed more suited to bottoming, but he was good enough to get a load in. Then finally, Marty had his go. The young man, only a few years older than Owen, had a slim but athletic build that only made his thick cock look even bigger. He jammed himself into Owen missionary. Owen's eyes rolled to the back of his head as Marty's meaty cock filled up his cum-loaded boy pussy. All around him the other men were still stroking their rock hard cocks except for Skylar who fingered himself. First to blow their load was beefy daddy Jack which squirted onto Owen's left nipple, eagerly ate up by Marty. Next was the silverfox Mr Ashford who came all over Owen's face. Owen was licking his lips to taste as much of the daddy juice as he could when Rod and Geoff both came at the same time to top up his supply. As this happened, Owen felt the final load of The Poker Club shoot into him.

Owen was now a member of The Poker Club.

And his adventures were just beginning.

GbangsFan
GbangsFan
11 Followers