Woodland Arousals

Story Info
Encounters of the al fresco kind.
2k words
4.39
4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sweating profusely John Simpson peeled off his Adidas t-shirt, mopped his chest then tucked it into the waist band of his running shorts. The wooded track he was jogging on was humid since the previous night's thunderstorm and the exceptionally hot August morning. The summer of 1984 had been cool compared to 1976 heatwave, but the weathermen expected a high of 86F today. John fondly remembered that summer eight years earlier, meeting his first girlfriend, Tricia, during the school holidays.

They had been innocent teenagers then, and still were two years later, but the relationship with Tricia had only lasted until she went back to sixth form that year. Because John was persuaded by her dad that she had better prospects in life than a scrawny sixteen-year-old layabout who after leaving school at sixteen was having a long summer break before getting a job.

Now 24-year-old John was muscled, earning good money at a city stockbroker's and had been though a string of girlfriends and drove a fanny magnet sports car.

The woods were fairly deserted at this time of day, so apart from a couple of mums pushing toddlers to the playground he had been unobserved. Disappointed as he preferred the attention he normally got from women as he ran past in his tight t-shirts and tighter running shorts. Still, both of the young mums had flushed as they watched him stretch before he began his run. John had spent time on his run debating which one of the women he would prefer, deciding on the taller redhead with the rounded breasts. His musings had made his already tight shorts tighter as his cock thickened and strained against the silky material.

By his second and last circuit his arousal had abated, sprinting down the slope towards the clearing near the car park and playground, John could now hear the calls of a woman over the whine of his Sony Walkman. Slowing to a walk he pressed stop on his Thin Lizzie tape and slipped the headset off his ears. Looking around he tried to work out the direction the woman's voice was coming from.

"Roger, Roger where are you?" John now heard more clearly; it was coming from the path to the immediate left.

Although the undergrowth was below his head height, he couldn't see anyone, the lush greenery obscuring vision. Assuming the woman was calling for a child he jogged to the clearing and turned along the left-hand path, with the intention of trying to help. A short distance along this path he saw a woman's form leaning against an oak tree, back turned to him, head bowed.

"Is everything okay," John asked, "have you lost your kid?"

Looking up and back the woman smiled, "No, it's my stupid dog!" she replied slightly out of breath.

Then John saw her rounded belly and her hand circling it tenderly, at first glance she seemed a little old to be pregnant, but she had a pretty face and apart from the obvious bump a trim figure.

"Oh," he muttered, "Are you all right, you look in pain?"

"I'll be fine, when this little one stops doing somersaults," the flushed woman said, pointing at her baby bump, "It's agitated because I've been chasing Roger."

"Are you sure I can't do anything?" John asked nervously, half think the woman might be in labour.

"You could just rub my back for me," she replied, "It helps sometimes!"

John stepped behind the woman and tentatively began rubbing her back with one hand.

"A bit firmer than that," groaned the woman, "Its okay I'm not made of glass."

"Oh, okay," John murmured, "I've never been in this position before. I'm John by the way, my friends call me Johnny!"

"Ohh, the baby is really moving about," she groaned momentarily, "Pleased to meet you Johnny, I'm, Elizabeth, but people normally call me Lizzie!"

"That's better," she continued, "It's slowing down, now you're rubbing my back a bit firmer; did you want to feel it?"

Without waiting for a reply, she reached back and pulled John's hand around and placed it on her bump, making him have to shuffle forward. John was now pressed against her bum as she moved his hand on her belly. John felt tiny movements at first then something like an elbow pushed back and Elizabeth gasped and pressed back harder against John's groin. He felt a surge of blood to his cock which grew quickly, so he tried to take a step back.

"No, don't pull away," pleaded Elizabeth, "Hold me tight for a minute until it passes!"

John did as asked but felt panic as his cock stiffened noticeably and strained the front of his shorts. Elizabeth rocked back and forth making the situation worse with every contact. John prayed she was too occupied with the baby to realise he was almost dry humping her backside.

She tensed again and gripped his hand and pulled it up from her belly, clasping it to her chest, he felt skin slick with sweat under his fingertips as she pressed his hand into her deep cleavage.

"Oh god, that was a big one!" Elizabeth panted as she relaxed again and straightened up still clasping John's hand to her chest.

She didn't pull away but seemed to nestle closer to his body swaying slightly rubbing her bum across his groin. John stood still but didn't pull away because he was enjoying the contact and although he had never been attracted to older women, nor pregnant ones, he felt an urge to try his luck.

"So, you're not going to ask me to deliver a baby?" John laughed wrapping his other arm around her placing it on her now motionless bump.

"No," Elizabeth replied, laughing too, "But I'll bear you in mind when I am in labour, you have lovely hands. It was very nice to feel your touch."

John caught a hint of flirting at her last words, encouraged and intrigued as to how far she would go he pressed his hard cock into her bum. Her free hand dropped to her side and touched his thigh as if to push him away, but she slid it between her bum and his groin.

Flinching at the brush of fingers over his cock, John exclaimed, "Sorry, I couldn't help it!"

"It's okay," she murmured, "I think it's a compliment! Do you want to put it to good use?"

"Err," spluttered John, "What do you mean? Here?"

"Well, a bit further out of sight," she responded, "I've not had a good seeing too for ages and I wouldn't want you to waste a nice erection. If you don't mind doing it with an older woman?"

"No, I'd love to," he stammered, "I've never done it with a pregnant woman, nor outdoors!"

Elizabeth took his hand and pulled him into the undergrowth until they found a large oak tree surrounded by long ferns.

"Here," she instructed, lifting her sundress enough to pull her panties down, "Up against the tree, do me from behind, the bump won't be in the way."

She braced her arms against the tree trunk and panties dangling from one ankle spread her legs as John pushed his shorts down, freeing his seriously stiff member. He lifted her dress over her hips and ran his hand over her naked rump appreciating its firmness. Her hand snaked between her legs grabbed his cock and pulled it towards her pussy.

"Come on I need this in me now," she begged, as John hesitated.

"I haven't got any rubbers!" he blurted out.

"Don't worry, you can't get me knocked-up again," Elizabeth objected, "You seem like a clean boy, please, just do it and cum in me!"

"Oh fuck," gasped John and let her position his cock at her pussy lips, lube the head with her juices then push herself on to him.

"Oh yes," she groaned with genuine pleasure, "Your cock is so big and hard! Do it fast and rough I can take it!"

"You asked for it!" John muttered, then after a couple of adjustment strokes slammed into her until the sound of slapping flesh rang out.

He kept a steady but rapid pounding going as Elizabeth made grunting noises that gradually rose in volume. After three or four minutes, she reached behind her neck and unfastened the halter neck of her dress and freed her large titties.

"Squeeze my titties," she begged, "I like it when my men pull my nipples!"

John gripped her hip with one hand to maintain leverage then grasp her left tit with the other, her nipple was rock hard, but he went to work pulling and twisting it which produced animal like grunting from the freaky older woman. Elizabeth pushed her free hand between her legs, and she was rubbing at her clitoris while John pumped her pussy as rapidly as he could.

"Yes, yes, that's it, Johnny, I'm com......ing!" Elizabeth cried out her body tensing and shaking as she came.

John kept thrusting even as Elizabeth began to sag with exhaustion, he was close to coming, he could feel the surge come up through his legs and then explode out of his cock into her pulsing pussy.

Three further grunts confirmed his balls had emptied and he slowly sank to his knees taking Elizabeth with him. They knelt on all fours panting while John's cock slowly deflated and slipped out of Elizabeth's pussy. John rolled on his back, sweat soaking his skin and an equally slick Elizabeth eased herself to the ground and curled beside John's body.

"That was so good," Elizabeth finally said, "I've needed a good cock for ages, being pregnant always makes me frisky!"

"My pleasure," replied John, "That was the best fuck I've had!"

She tweaked his nipple at the comment, "Get your breath back, while I see if I can breathe more life into my new friend!" then she slid down his body and took his cock into her mouth.

John caressed her head as she coaxed his member back to stiffness, "Aren't you married?" he asked, noticing her wedding ring at last.

She stopped momentarily to reply, "Not anymore, he died and left me like this!"

Startled by her nonchalant response, John blurted out, "I'm sorry, I didn't expect you to say that!"

"I'm dealing with it, but a woman still has needs," she gasped between slurps, "So lets just get you hard again and enjoy the moment!"

He was three quarters hard when Elizabeth knelt up and peeled off her dress to present the whole of her naked body to him. The skin on her belly was taut, her breasts full but not too saggy and her pubic hair a neatly trimmed triangle. John's cock visibly stiffened as he watched her wipe sweat from her breasts.

"So, you like pregnant widows?" she teased, straddling his thighs, and rubbing her pussy on his shaft.

"You're my first, but if they're all like you, I hope not the last!" John replied with genuine conviction.

"Maybe I'm just a slutty one, that likes young men's cocks?" she laughed, gripping his cock, and easing it inside her for the second time, "Actually, how old are you?"

"Twenty-four," he responded as she rocked herself on his stiff member, leaning her hands on his chest.

"Same age as one of my boys," she said without breaking her rhythm, "What would you think if your mum was riding on a twenty-four-year-old cock?"

"Oh shit," John groaned as he pictured his forty-eight-year-old mother grinding her pussy on a younger man's cock.

He began to move his hips to the rhythm Elizabeth was setting, he raised his hands to her breasts kneading the fleshy mounds. Half-sitting, he managed to pull a nipple to his mouth to suckle on it causing Elizabeth to moan and increase her pace.

"Oh, that's so good baby-boy," she declared, "Mummy loves your mouth on her titties!"

"Yes," he groaned, "I love your titties, Elizabeth!"

"My little boy calls me Beth," she panted, "When he fucks me, call me Beth!"

"Oh fuck, Beth," gasped John as he came, "You fuck your son!"

She smiled and rode faster until she came hard on his deflated cock.

"How do you think I got in this condition!" she finally said as she rolled off his body and lay back looking up at the tree canopy.