Woodsman Ch. 06

Story Info
Vivian starts college.
1.4k words
4.64
11.1k
9
1

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jott50
jott50
376 Followers

New York was as Rob had remembered, loud busy and sometimes rude. It took him a while to acclimate to the busy traffic and wall to wall people again but the limo service that he had hired for their stay made their trip from the airport bearable. Rob had reserved a two bedroom suite at the Hilton in downtown Manhattan so they could be close to restaurants, shopping and maybe take in a show before leaving for Saint Tropez.

Rob didn't think that he would be recognised by anyone from his past after so many years but to be safe he made arrangements through the hotel for the two women to have a guide for their shopping excursion. Once it was established what their needs were, Rob turned his two girls lose on the city with his credit card, their guide, and their driver. He had specifically made it clear that their experience was to be memorable.

It was the first time Rob had been separated from his Vivian since he discovered her in his bed that fateful day. After their departure, he felt lost and alone but he had scheduled a meeting with his attorney to fill in some of his time in the city. He spent the rest of the day discussing some financial and potential personal issues that had cropped up lately. The final disposition of the Peterson farm had to be attended to along with a surprisingly large insurance settlement from Arlene's husband. The account in Arlene and Vivian's names amounted to several million.

Rob wanted to establish a separate account in Vivian's name for her future studies including living expenses. She would need a car, and at least an apartment no matter where she chose to live. As always, money never was an issue with Rob and was even less so now.

About the time Rob finished his business his two red haired beauties stormed into the suite all giggles and girl chatter. The excitement level was at an all time high as they gave him a rundown on their day. Rob's attorney then bid the lovely ladies and his old friend goodbye.

"Eric my old friend. Only you could live in that wasteland you live in for five years and then suddenly reappear with two such lovely ladies. I don't know how you managed it but congratulations. I am so jealous." Rob's oldest friend said.

"Ben I have to pinch myself to see if it's real myself sometimes. Thank you for all your help with the Vermont thing. If we need you in the future, I'll be sure to let you know."

With that the old friends parted.

-----

Saint-Tropez was beautiful and relaxing. The southern french countryside and white sandy beaches had always been among Rob's favorite places to vacation. He had rented The Villa Constanza with its panoramic view of the Mediterranean on an open ended lease so there was no pressure to end their idyllic vacation spot at any particular time. Rob had loosely planned on spending several weeks in the almost tropical setting.

He wanted his two girls to enjoy themselves also so he hired help for the domestic chores releasing Arlene from any domestic responsibility. Vivian had wasted no time starting her beach tan and within a day she had discovered, to her horror, that her pale skin wasn't suited to much sunlight without sun block. She quickly discovered that nude sunbathing without protection had painful results but before she did any permanent damage to herself mom intervened.

"Vivian please put some clothes on and come inside. You are going to expose yourself to a painful burn and possibly skin cancer. We will be here for at least several weeks so there is no hurry to get rid of your paleness." Arlene admonished on the first day of their stay at the Villa.

Vivian had to admit that her skin would be damaged by too much exposure so after her initial light burn she limited her tanning sessions to the more indirect early morning or evening sunlight. With a heavy coating of sunblock. Arlene on the other hand had taken the precaution of protecting herself from the very beginning. She quickly adhered to Vivian's dress code while tanning though. Both beauties tanned nude. Rob continued to be amazed at how youthful looking Arlene looked while alongside her daughter.

Vivian, true to her word, had moved out of her lovers bed. Her Robbie on the other hand had not reacted as Vivian had hoped. The romance between he and her mother had not blossomed as quickly as the teen had hoped it would. As far as she could tell the two adults had not consummated their affair. They were not even sleeping together yet.

Vivian had become frustrated because of their lack of intimacy so after a week in France she took the bull by the horns while sunning alone one morning.

"Robbie we have been here for a week now and you haven't made love to my mom yet. Is there a problem?"

"Viv I told you that I would but we decided to take it slow at first. After all Arlene has only been with us..."

Vivian interrupted forcefully. "Long enough for you to know that she is a good woman Robbie. Even you said that she just made some mistakes. Look if it's your money that you are afraid of I'm sure she would sign anything but my mom needs to be happy again. Please baby do it for me?"

"Okay Viv. In fact today we were going for lunch to one of the beach clubs. I think part of our problem is that you are here with us. If you don't mind, could you find something to occupy your time this afternoon? If this morning works out like I hope we might move your mom from her room today. Will that work?"

"You betcha Robbie." Vivian said with a sexy smile.

Vivian wasn't just wasting time lazing about during their stay. She was spending her free time during the day with her studies. She very quickly finished her qualifications for her GED, online, then proceeded to scan the internet for courses. Within a week she thought that the program at the Siebel Institute in Chicago would fit her needs perfectly. It would be within a days drive from her Robbie's home but far enough away that she would not be tempted to interrupt any developing romance between her mother and the man that she loved. She chose her courses, filled out the online application and sent the email that would probably change her life again.

Vivian knew that to leave her man would be the hardest thing she would ever do. If only Rob had felt different about their ages, things would have been simpler but Vivian knew that she would never feel right living with Rob and her mom as a couple. She invited Arlene to brunch at a beach club the day after she and Rob had their lunch. The meal was everything that Arlene wanted. She had indeed moved into Rob's bed and he had given her a sound fucking. Her daughter would be starting college soon. Life was good for Arlene once again. Finally Vivian wanted to get to the point of the get together.

"Mom is everything okay with you and Rob now? I know you have moved into his bedroom."

"Yes everything is wonderful. Thank you so much for everything you have done Vivian."

"I'm glad to hear that mom but I want you to understand something. When I gave my man to you it was with the expectation that you treat him with all the love and respect that I have given him. He is a good and decent man mom. His ex-wife abused him in a horrible way and it took him five years to overcome that hurt. In some ways he may never recover from his divorce."

"Ok I understand that Vivian. What are you trying to say?"

"Just this mom." Vivian sat back and took a deep breath then leaned close to her mother while she said, "mom don't you ever hurt my man. If I ever find out that you are cheating or disrespecting Rob I swear, by all that is holy, that I will punish you in a way that you may never recover from." Arlene sat back in her chair, her face white as death.

It was several days later that Vivian received the email from Siebel. There were several openings for her course selections and with a few more forms filled out, Vivian Peterson AKA McCoy was a college student.

jott50
jott50
376 Followers