All Comments on 'Woodstock 1975'

by gunhilltrain

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
KingCuddleKingCuddlealmost 6 years ago
I like it!

Two bright friendly people, having fun with it!

I have a soft spot for nice people being nice to each other!

SexlessStiffSexlessStiffalmost 6 years ago
DAMN

I wasn't going to comment at all tonight. I really enjoyed your story - a few hiccups, but enjoyable, and not enough to spoil it.

Thanks.

gunhilltraingunhilltrainover 5 years agoAuthor
Dear readers:

Thanks for your kind comments. As you may have noticed, this got enough votes to be in the Summer Lovin' contest.

gunhilltraingunhilltrainover 5 years agoAuthor
Dear readers:

I thought I left my own comment, but I think it didn't go through. Anyway, thank you for your kind comments. This did get enough votes to be in the Summer Lovin' contest.

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
THE WOODSTOCK MEMORIES

still fresh after all these years, TK U MLJ LV NV

Eroswriter1950Eroswriter1950over 3 years ago

Great story and very well written. Left me wanting to read more about your two characters. Loved the topical details as that was my generation and geography. You nailed it! Well done!

gunhilltraingunhilltrainover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it. It was true that I was fourteen and just finishing my last stay at Boy Scout camp at Ten Mile River in July 1969, which is just down the road from the Woodstock site the following month. When I read about the festival I wished I had been old enough to go, not because of the bands (I didn't know most of them) but because of the skinny-dipping girls. Of course, there were far fewer of them than the press coverage would have led you to believe. I've never seriously considered a sequel to this, but if something comes to mind I'll do one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergunhilltrain@gunhilltrain
Time and place matter I suppose. At present I'm between the Metro-North (formerly New York Central) Harlem Division and the NYC Transit Authority's #2 train line. Thus I'm on both the wrong side and the right side of the tracks at the same time. Anyway, for me the Midnight Sp...