All Comments on 'Work Boyfriend'

by JayValentine

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969almost 16 years ago
Does not compute!

She loves her husband,apparently, but is very willing to disrespect him by saying that her lover is better than her husband. And that if she ever leaves her husband again she will crawl to the lover. Why dosen't she cut the husband loose if she isn't satisfied by him? let him go, she obviously doesn't want to talk to her husband she would much rather shag her boyfriend at work. I just hope somebody at work finds out what's going on and tells the husband and the husband sues the firm and gets rid of the wife. Apart from that I say good luck to the boyfriend wait untill the woman gets tired of him and she will move on to somebody else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Not sure she loves anyone but herself!

Since the woman is obviously mentally off, I would suggest rather than have a husband come into the office to kill him, or the woman file sexual harassment charges, the "lover" leave the company and preferably the town. The woman is obviously off. She never told this Jerome she was married, or that her husband was back in her life, or no when he fucked her in the office. Yep guy run like hell! This isnt a love story, it is a horror story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
a whole deal

let the guy screw her and support her, and she'd so considerate not to completely forget him

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous