All Comments on 'Work Can Be So Much Fun'

by Geilemeid

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
This

is the first GM story I have read. I plan to read more.

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
This two deserve each other...

This two deserve each other...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Eurosex ...

... just another bodily function, like eating, sleeping, blowing your nose, emptying your bladder, vacating your bowels.

Do it with your spouse, and your neighbors, and your co-workers, and your friends, and your family including brothers, sisters, parents, grandparents and with complete strangers, and even farm animals.

Do it anywhere (with any and all of the above), in your spouse's home, at work, on vacation, in a hotel, in your car, at church, in a casket at a funeral (with the dead guy's rigor mortis dick buried in your ass) - but make sure you jump out before they fire up the crematorium! Otherwise, "hot pussy" and "hot wife" take on an entirely different nuance...

Hmmm.

All so "euro-civil".

Sadly, I see the child's face and hear her tiny voice as she proudly explains: "that's my hot mommy; she's fucked over a thousand cocks! But some of them were bad cocks - diseased. And that's why I'm blind and have to wear braces on my legs and on my back; and why I won't live to be older than ten. So I'll never know what it would be like to be an ordinary woman or ordinary wife - and I'll never have a chance to be a cheating, whoring, slut wife or hot wife. And I'll never have children of my own. I'm going to die a virgin while my mommy had all the fun and fucking any cunt could imagine! I'm so happy for mommy; and she never gave a shit about me!"

Oh, yeah. I can really respect a person like you...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wishfull thinking

Loved your story,just wish my wife was like that. 5 stars

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Work whore story done poorly and once too often.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous