Work for Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Su-Li was interested in the bar life but could not (or did not) dance or drink. She knew that Rick and I spent a lot of time in the bars and danced with and sometime fucked other women – bad girls. She was fascinated with prostitution and liked talking about it.

I took her with me to my local watering hole one night when there was a live band. It was a country band. Two-step was the dancing rage, often making its way into the more upscale music/drinking establishments – sex, drugs and rock 'n roll.

Su-Li refused to try dancing but encouraged me to dance with a few other women. She enjoyed watching the dancing and was fascinated by the way we made circles two-stepping our way around the dance floor.

The Back Way Inn was a regular stop for both Rick and me. I saw Rick across the dance floor and pointed him out to Su-Li. She had already seen that he was there with a woman.

"Is that Rick's girl friend," Su-Li asked.

"One of them," I smiled. "I don't know her."

"Is she a prostitute?"

There it was again, her infatuation with bad girls.

"Rick doesn't buy pussy, Su-Li."

"Would you like me to take you to a place where Korean Hookers hang out?"

"Yes."

There it was. She really wanted to try prostitution, I thought? Maybe she just wanted to know more about it. Meet some of the girls.

I had to ask, "Are you thinking of selling pussy?"

She looked confused, befuddled. "I don't know. I think about what happens if Frank leaves me – and our baby. Do you think anyone would pay me for sex?"

Oh shit. This is getting heavy. I am in way over my head. I cannot get involved in her personal life. I need a quick way out of this. But, I really have developed feeling for Su-Li. What to do?

"Don't go there, Su-Li. It is a terrible way to live. How long do you think you could sell pussy. You need something more dependable to take care of your child – and yourself."

"Besides, why do you think Frank would leave? He has no reason. Just let him live his life and you live yours – with Frank supporting you and the baby."

We were still in the Back Way Inn. I grabbed Su-Li by the hand and led her out of the place. I needed time and a quiet place to explain how Mary and I enjoyed our marriage and the part that sex plays in all marriages. Su-Li was shocked when I started into how it all started and how we openly shared everything we did. She was especially surprised when I told her that my wife knew all about my infatuation with her.

"Do you think Frank would accept that?" I finished.

"NO!" she snapped. "No Way. He has gotten to the point that we do not sleep together."

"You have him by the nuts, Su-Li. Him and the General. If anyone ever learned of their homosexual relationship – do you get the point?"

The light came on – a little. "The General would just avoid Frank, or reassign him. Frank would blame me."

She thought more and realized that the General did not have to know. The threat for Frank was all she needed to change the way she was treated.

"I'm not getting involved, Su-Li. You will have to let Frank know that you do not need sex from him You are a beautiful and very sexy woman. Tell him that you are fucking another man. And please do not identify me to Frank. Just let him know that you will be discreet but that you will be having sex with or without him. And that he is free to fuck or suck as much as he wants, discreetly."

When I came back from my biweekly weekend at home, Su-Li had successfully resolved her conundrum. When the crew and I stopped in for our frequent Korean Bulgogi lunch Su-Li was all smiles. She leaned against me, taking our order and fucking my elbow. By now, she knew that the entire crew knew that she was my girl friend – my bad girl.

"We're on orders for Korea," Su-Li informed the entire crew. "We leave next month." And just for me she said, "Frank is pleased with our new understanding."

"Great! We'll have to celebrate. Drinks tonight at Back Way Inn."

"You know that I don't drink and I don't like crowds. I'd like a more private celebration," Su-Li chided, blatantly fucking my elbow. I knew exactly what she meant.

We spent that entire weekend together and Frank knew that she was getting fucked. He just wasn't sure where or whom she was fucking. Su-Li spent Friday night and Saturday totally exposed –naked the entire time we were together.

Rick cooked breakfast Saturday morning, ham and eggs. Su-Li marched her naked body into the kitchen and sat her bare ass down on the plastic-covered kitchen chair at the old-fashioned dinette table. Rick's jaw dropped. I just grinned. My bad girl was being really bad.

We finished breakfast and Su-Li dragged me into the shower. She was on cloud nine.

"Do you think Rick would like to fuck me?"

Damn... this is getting way too good to be true.

"Do you want Rick to fuck you?" I turned her back to me and massaged her breasts with a bar of soap. My hard dick was pressed against her back – high up on her back. Su-Li was maybe five-four. I am six-four. Su-Li turned to face me and squatted just enough to clutch my erection between those perfect tits. With her hands on her tits she manipulated them, one at the time to give me a titty masturbation.

"YES! I want to be really bad. I want to have two hard cocks at the same time. Can we do that?"

I shot off on her boobs – and on her mouth. It didn't go into her mouth but she did not resist the following spasms that dripped from her lips and chin back onto her titties. She just kept rubbing them up and down my slowly deflating cock.

We fucked again in the bed and took a short nap. We awoke later and fucked again. Su-Li got really loud. It hit me, "She's faking it for Rick's attention." I kept my thoughts to myself.

Su-Li made lunch for Rick and me with an apron covering her pubic area. It helped keep the curly hairs out of our lunch. All of us were naked. Su-Li dropped the spatula, intentionally I think, and bent to pick it up. Her ass and pussy pointed at Rick. I almost laughed at Rick. His eyes got big and his mouth hung open . She raised up wiping the spatula with her beautiful boobs bouncing as she vigorously rubbed that spatula. . What the hell had happened to our sweet little oriental girl?

We ate our fried bologna sandwiches. Su-Li walked around the table serving us. She rubbed her naked boobs on both of us. I was just a little surprised when she stood beside Rick with her boobs in the palm of her hands. She rubbed one on the side of Rick's face. Of course Rick sucked it. He turned in his chair and reached behind Su-Li, holding her ass and pulling her apron-covered pussy over his exposed cock. He licked her nipple, not sucking but licking each nipple.

Su-Li put her hands behind Rick's head and moaned. Rick's cock was barely touching the juicy lips of that sweet pussy. He wrapped his hands around her waist and pushed Su-Li down, slowly pushing his hard cock up that warm, wet canal.

Nothing was said. The only sound was Su-Li moaning. I watched how she had gotten so good at fucking. There was no bouncing. The action was all in her waist and hips as she scrubbed her clitoris against Rick's hard cock and pubic bone.

Rick came in her. She stayed on his lap, still moving her hips. Slowly fucking a semi-flaccid cock. Rick fondled and sucked her tits while Su-Li fucked herself to an orgasm on a not-quite-hard cock. She leaned in, kissing and pushing her tongue into Rick's mouth. Both slowly came down from their mutual high.

I watched the cum leaking from Su-Li's pussy and puddling on Rick's balls. She looked back at me and smiled.

"His dick is bigger than yours."

I couldn't disagree; Rick was well hung.

The weekend did not end there. We did continue to fuck on the bed and on the furniture, always naked and continuously waiting for the next erection. Su-Li was insatiable. She got her double penetration with me in her pussy and Rick in her mouth. I shot off again but Rick held out. He wanted to see if we could fuck her anus. That evening we did.

I was fucking her in a modified missionary position. Her pussy was always so wet, sloppy wet. With her legs on my shoulders I pulled out and pushed against her anus. Her eyes got wide but she didn't resist. The head of my cock broke through her virginal sphincter muscle. It was soaked with her pussy juice and slid easily up her rectal canal.

"Oh, Oh, Fuck it. Fuck me. Cum in my ass."

"Not yet. You wanted to fuck two dicks. Do you think you are ready?" I pulled out. Rick was lying on his back near Su-Li.

"Sit on Rick's cock. Put it in your pussy. I will try to fuck your ass at the same time."

It was a little surprising how quickly Su-Li took to the idea. She straddled Rick's "bigger than mine" cock and leaned forward with those beautiful boobs plastered against Rick's chest. Our bad girl was eager. She reached back with a hand on either cheek and spread them. Her previously penetrated anus was still slightly open. My cock hardly felt any resistance as it slid in and up her ass until my balls settled on Rick's bigger cock.

It was our final act. We were out of juice. And Su-Li admitted that she had had enough. She was more than satisfied. She was leaving next week for Korea.

She left us Sunday morning. She said she was going to church.

Joe and Joanne

Joanne and I had lunch with a client, the database manager of our current contract. It was a casual meeting with an important client. Joanne suggested the Korean Restaurant near the gate to Kelly Air Force Base. It was a place we had frequented during a previous contract; very casual but a place that we liked very much.

It was not crowded and we seated ourselves. The waitress who came to our table was Su-Li, a Korean lady with whom I had sex in the past. It did not end well. Her husband was ordered back to Korea just as things started to get hot and heavy – and possessive on her part. I was relieved to see her go.

Just a few months after leaving the states, she called me collect from Korea. Fortunately, my roommate at the time answered the phone. He was nearly as dumbfounded as I was.

"Collect call from Korea for you."

Trying to whisper so as not to be heard by the operator (or caller), I said, "I'm not here!"

That was the end of that – until this day in this restaurant with her standing by our table.

Su-Li stammered, "Excuse me," and walked away.

Another Oriental lady took our order. I was flustered but managed to get through lunch and join in the conversation but barely able to concentrate on the business discussion.

After lunch and parting with the client, Joanne, trying to hold back laughter, asked, "Was that the woman who called you from Korea?"

"Huh? What woman?" I was blushing.

Joanne cracked up. "You know damn well what woman. Everyone has heard about that phone call. Your entire team joked about it. It was one of the first things I was told about you when I was added to the team at the end of that first contract. Don't you know that we all know what a pussy hound you are?"

I had not expected that. I did realize that I had not been very discreet about my personal life. We had developed into several large Defense Contracts in San Antonio. The current crews often had Happy Hour get-togethers on Friday evenings. Flirting with the ladies was in my nature. But, I totally avoided any indication of improper relations with employees. I was especially cautious since being promoted to a management position with more than fifteen subordinates.

Joanne continued the teasing, "I feel slighted. You've never even flirted with me."

"Should I?" I was starting to recover from the surprise.

"Well," she continued, "I am a woman and not bad for one with two kids and pushing 30."

"Joanne, are you hitting on me?" This was fun. Joanne did have a great rack and nice curves. She was tall enough to carry a few extra pounds quite well.

"I'm just being curious. Joe asked me about you after one of the Happy Hours. He wondered what it was about you that seemed to attract so many women. He suggested you must be hung like a horse – his words, not mine. I had to laugh. I told Joe that they found you sexy. He wanted to know if I did too and asked if I wanted to fuck you."

"WOW!"

"That's not the Wow part," Joanne continued. "When I said that I had thought about it – a fantasy – Joe said, ""Can I watch?"

"Double Wow! Was he kidding?"

"At first I thought he was kidding. But he continued. He wants me to invite you for dinner and have you spend the night with us – sleep with us."

"Is this an invitation?"

"Yes, unless you are traveling this weekend?"

"I'll bring the wine and my favorite pie from Marie Callendar's," I grinned.

I had known Joanne and Joe since the late days of that first contract in San Antonio; the one where we were called "The Insertion Team." We were a handpicked crew intended to make a good impression, leading to longer and more profitable contracts. Joanne joined us near the end of that contract. She was the last of several database analysts who had had input into a deliverable that would include System Specification and Database Dictionary for the entire Cryptologic Control System and Warehouse. Joanne was super sharp and familiar with this client and their personnel. We hired her away from her similar position with our competition. We hit it off in a business way but there was no sexual interest displayed.

As of this invitation, we had been working together for more than a year. We were much more familiar but not sexually. She did tease me a lot about my barroom antics and the hours I kept. I had noticed the big boobs but had never hit on her. This invitation came as a surprise. The boss and I had had dinner with Joanne and her family. But this was different. Way different!

The next day Joanne seemed to be wearing a bit more makeup. Her eyes were darker and more expressive. She had a soft pastel color on her lips, making them even softer, juicier. It was barely more than the light touch she used everyday but her lips were more full. It was sexy the way they moved and seemed to emphasize every word. I couldn't stop thinking of those lips. I wanted to kiss them.

And her huge breasts were less confined; much less confined. She stopped by my cubicle to discuss a database issue – supposedly. She nearly stuffed one of those big titties in my ear. If I had turned my head, it would have been in my mouth. I did.

I could feel the stiff nipple touch my lips. I put my hand on her waist and pulled her closer, letting her know what was coming. I opened my mouth and nibbled on her nipple. I nipped it with my teeth and Joanne let out a muffled squeal. I slid my hand up to her bra before getting control.

"Damn, woman," I blurted softly trying to avoid attention of the rest of the office.

Joanne touched my cheek with her soft fingers. She leaned in close to me and slipped her tongue in my ear.

"I am so fucking horny," she whispered and walked back to her cubicle, that full ass swaying excessively.

The next day was much of the same; Joanne spending more time at my cubicle and even less support for her big breasts. She walked around the office with those things bouncing and swaying wildly. They got a lot of attention. Not a single man in the office failed to notice. Some were standing as she walked by to get a better view.

Joanne invited me to have lunch with her at Luby's Cafeteria. I had already accepted an invitation from the building managers, two ladies on the fourth floor. I invited Joanne to join us. She accepted and asked if I thought she might get too much attention.

"I would like to see that bra," I grinned. "Is it one of those that just supports the bottom of your breasts and bares the upper portion?"

"Not really. There is a cutout around my areola and nipple. The bra itself is very thin material. Maybe too thin, do you think?"

"They move a lot. Certainly attracting some attention," I smiled. "I like it but not so sure it would be considered appropriate business attire." I was hoping not to offend or embarrass Joanne. She had brought another bra – just in case. She changed before lunch.

As the four of us were walking across the parking lot to Luby's, Joanne held my arm and whispered, "Is this better?"

I whispered back, "I don't like it any better but it may be more appropriate for lunch at Luby's."

We laughed and caused Rusty and Susan to look at us quizzically.

"What's funny," Susan asked.

"A booby joke," Joanne laughed.

I don't think Joanne knew that I was banging both the building managers. Susan was a long-time bisexual friend and Rusty was a full on lesbian. I had been fucking Susan since early in our original contract. We maintained an on and off relationship, usually just when one of us felt the need for company.

Rusty had hired Susan shortly after we had rented the top floor of the building for our new contract. The three of us often spent the night in Susan's king size bed. As the nickname indicates, Rusty was a redhead. She reminded me a lot of my wife. The story of me eating Rusty on her desk with Susan watching may come later.

Rusty and Susan laughed and Rusty said, "Those things are not a joke. I wish I had nearly as much to show."

I have to let Joanne know about them. I don't want to lose my new conquest. Or, maybe I am her conquest? To my surprise, Joanne brought it up.

"Are you fucking our land lord?"

I looked her in the eye and spilled the beans, "They are more interested in you than me. But, Yes, I have been fucking Susan since that old office. She is bisexual. Rusty is more conservative. She prefers women."

"Really? You continue to impress. What kind of sex have you not been involved in?"

After lunch, Joanne continued to wear the more supportive bra. She also continued to spend time in my cubicle, discussing database issues. I have to reveal – I don't know shit about a database. I am a documentation and configuration management specialist. But, I am a good listener. And, I like her titties.

It got hotter. It was nearing close of business. Joanne came into the cubicle with a big grin on her face.

"I'm not wearing panties."

I nearly choked on my coffee.

She lifter her skirt slightly and said, "Touch my leg, the inner thigh."

I did as she said and she grabbed my wrist and slid my hand up her inner thigh. Yep. There was pubic hair and a very wet pussy. Damn! How much bolder could she be.

She could be bolder. "Stick your fingers in me."

She leaned over and kissed my mouth while I spread her wet pussy lips with three fingers. You just never know. The seemingly most conservative woman in the office was an absolute whore.

"Just wanted you realize how much I want to get fucked." She grinned and walked away.

The following day, Joanne dressed a bit more conservatively, not spinster conservative but with less titty bounce. She did, however, continue to discuss database design in my cubicle. And, the less bounce did not stop her from rubbing my shoulder and ear with those beautiful boobies.

It was Friday. I was to be at their house that evening at 6:30. Joanne came by the cubicle about an hour before close of business. It wasn't the same aggressive attitude she had been showing. She seemed nervous.

"Are we still on for dinner," I asked cautiously. "You seem upset?"

"I have to tell you," she whispered, "or ask you. Are you really hung like a horse? If you are, I'm not so sure of this."

"That's silly, Joanne. I'm just a normal man with a nice cock."

"How nice?" she asked. "We measured Joe at six inches. I'm just fine with that. Joe put a ten-inch zucchini in my pussy – part of it anyway. It was more than I could take. I don't want you to hurt me and I don't want you to be disappointed."

"I'm not a horse, Joanne. It's okay if you don't want me to fuck you. I would never do anything to hurt you. And, I do not have a ten-inch cock." I laughed. "We can decide how far to go after I finish eating you. Okay?"